What the Hell is D'Aspartic Acid?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What the Hell is D'Aspartic Acid and why do I care?

Recent research has shown the D-aspartic acid serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production. It has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. Furthermore, it has also been demonstrated to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes upon testosterone production.

Nothing had ever been publicly published demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid can increase testosterone production in humans— that is until October 27th of 2009. At that time, a study was published (Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120) in Italy, clearly demonstrating that oral administration of D-aspartic acid increases testosterone in humans, lending credence to the claim of my patent application.

The Italian study showed that doses of approximately 3 grams a day resulted in a rise of testosterone that peaked on day 12 (the last day of the study), at a level 42 percent greater than day zero. LH levels were also increased significantly. The study used 23 men, with all but three of them showing significant increases in testosterone. Furthermore, the levels of testosterone were still significantly increased three days after discontinuation of the D-aspartic acid. The data in the study strongly indicates that the amino acid builds up in target tissues over time, and then slowly decreases after administration is ceased.

Attachments

B

BuzzLightyear

Awards
They should do a study comparing it to HCG, Clomid etc. It looks promising. I have some to use during PCT. Will be using HCG too.