REDEFINE NUTRITION... FREE Samples???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If someone would like some FREE samples of either N.O. Ignite or Pro-Xanthine 500-XT just email me your name and address to... [email protected] and they will be sent to you! Yes... it is that easy!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sent you a PM.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you have any Whey Max samples?. I stay away from NO type products and stims.
Sorry T-Bone, no WheyMax samples at this time...

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Do you send samples to good ol' Canadian boys?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
email sent.
Thanks SD

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Email sent anyway, Thanks.
Typically we do not send outside of the US, but according the the "Big Wigs" we will send to Canada, as the shipping costs are not outrageous. Your Package has been packed and went out today... Enjoy my friend!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Typically we do not send outside of the US, but according the the "Big Wigs" we will send to Canada, as the shipping costs are not outrageous. Your Package has been packed and went out today... Enjoy my friend!
Thanks, much appreciated

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome guys... Keep em coming, please allow 5-7 business days from the time the email is sent to receive your product. Thank You!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
samples received ScottyDoc, dang that was fast:hail::fing02: will take tonight and post review. Thanks ScottyDoc and Redefine Nutrition:beerchug::head:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scotty....thanks man. I got the samples today and tried the grape NO-Ignite. Got a nice little buzz and relatively quickly too, which is the most important aspect for me. Will try the rest tomorrow

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the Props guys, we do our best to ship our products out as quickly as our orders come in, we ship out Mon-Fri every week, we do our best. As far as the products are concerned, personally, I think they speak for themselves, we take much pride in our products and this is why we are happy to send out samples because we want you to try our products ahead of time, decide for yourself if they are the best or right for you and continue to use them. For everyone who has and will be receiving our products... enjoy! We always appreciate feedback about our products, and for those of you thinking about it, stop thinking and email us, it's FREE... a NO BRAINER! So keep the orders coming... Thanks again... Everyone!!!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Just got the samples yesterday. Thanks for shipping it out so quick. I'm about to give NO Ignite a try in an hour.

KillaK2010

Awards
Got my samples today! I can't wait to try them out. I am thinking later this week or maybe early next week. Will post what I did and how I felt after it!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, much appreciated
Glad to oblige, we aim to please! Did ya get your samples yet? Let me know when you do, just trying to get a guestimate of how long it takes for things to get to you in Canada!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Got mine yesterday and will try the pre for tomorrows workout.
Thanks again

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have added "CELL SHOCK" to our sample collection. Therefore whether you have gotten samples from us already or were holding out on it for some odd reason, request away... The process remains the same just email me your name and address to... [email protected]. I only ask one thing, if we have mailed you samples already, please just ask for the "CELL SHOCK" alone, because we will not be shipping our entire sample package out twice. Technically, it is supposed to be a "From now on" that CELL SHOCK will be included in the sample packages, as it will, but I just want to make sure everyone has a chance to sample the CELL SHOCK, Thanks guys, ENJOY!!!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Just got my samples today. They came on arm day so I'm going to sample NO ignite tonight and I'll post a brief review. I've been taking Jack3d for the past couple weeks so I can't wait to compare them.

ScottyDoc, if I've been taking two scoops of jack3d should I just take the full two serving sample pack today or stick with half?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys thanks for the samples, I got mine today. Redefine looks like they have some fine products.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc, if I've been taking two scoops of jack3d should I just take the full two serving sample pack today or stick with half?
From my experience with both products, I believe when comparing the two, compare them scoop for scoop! Jack3d is a great product, I prefer N.O. Ignite, but in comparison they are equivalent of one another, making it unfair not comparing them equally... serving for serving, scoop for scoop! So to make a long story short and directly answer your question, take the whole packet (2 servings).

If I were asked to describe my comparison or difference between the two products, I would say that Jack3d felt too strong in the stimulant department, while N.O. Ignite was strong, but more of a clean mental focus type stimulant that puts me into a Zen like mind/body connection during my workouts!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
From my experience with both products, I believe when comparing the two, compare them scoop for scoop! Jack3d is a great product, I prefer N.O. Ignite, but in comparison they are equivalent of one another, making it unfair not comparing them equally... serving for serving, scoop for scoop! So to make a long story short and directly answer your question, take the whole packet (2 servings).

If I were asked to describe my comparison or difference between the two products, I would say that Jack3d felt too strong in the stimulant department, while N.O. Ignite was strong it is more of a clean mental focus type stimulant that puts me into a Zen like mind/body connection during my workouts!
Any noticeable effect in the pump department?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any noticeable effect in the pump department?
As in a difference in the the pumps from Jack3d and N.O. Ignite??? Or just how good N.O. Ignite's pumps are in general?

Hard to answer because so many people are different... I personally thought in the pump department they were equal. But, I have had people argue that they got more pump with Jack3d and I have had others claim they got more pumped with N.O. Ignite. So I am going to end with personal preference!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
As in a difference in the the pumps from Jack3d and N.O. Ignite??? Or just how good N.O. Ignite's pumps are in general?

Hard to answer because so many people are different... I personally thought in the pump department they were equal. But, I have had people argue that they got more pump with Jack3d and I have had others claim they got more pumped with N.O. Ignite. So I am going to end with personal preference!
Thanks, I guess I'll make my judgement later on today. No better day to do it then arms!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I guess I'll make my judgement later on today. No better day to do it then arms!
No worries Bro, I know you will like it... just post your opinion on it and let us know what you think!

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Well I've used both packs of N.O. Ignite and it's a solid product.
Great clean energy and the focus and pump was just as good!! It had me doing more reps and sets than regular. What more could you ask from a pre-workout??
It'll be on my list when I need to pick up some pre-workout.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I try one of samples of it today and energy is awesome ,i will order some!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I emailed a few days back but didn't get a reply. I don't want the samples with stimulants in them so I guess I only get one sample. Boo Hoo!. I wish you had more products without stims.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just sent out my email...cant wait to try, too bad its a saturday so tts one extra day to wait

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed a few days back but didn't get a reply. I don't want the samples with stimulants in them so I guess I only get one sample. Boo Hoo!. I wish you had more products without stims.
We do have a few products without stimulants... we have ALC + CLA and excellent fat reduction product, but we don't give out samples of them, it would be pointless, it is not something you will feel, nor is it something you can see any type of effectiveness with just one dose.

Another amazing, stimulant free product is our PURE TEST it is a perfectly dosed Natural Testosteron Booster, which will promote an increase in lean muscle mass and a decrease in fat. Again, like the above, not worth giving a sample because you can't notice the effects in just one dose/serving.

I do understand your pain and I apologize for not being able to accomodate you better!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just sent out my email...cant wait to try, too bad its a saturday so tts one extra day to wait
No worries Bro, we usually ship out samples either the same day we get the email or the very next day if the email is received late!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I tried my N.O. Ignite samples over the weekend. I took both packages (2 scoops) and the energy and pump were steller. The best I've had in years. Even more impressive, this happened in the morning, on an empty stomach. I usually have a difficult time getting a good pump first thing in the morning. I am also experimenting with Assault. It seems to work well also but I would have to give the edge to N.O. Ignite.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you offer samples to UK residents?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I hate to have to tell you this, but we typically do not ship outside of the Continental US. I have seen them make a couple of exceptions:
1) For Contest winners, we do a Trivia Contest, I typically ask the question today (Mondays) 1 x per week, will ship prize anywhere... a winner's a winner I guess, will ship anywthere!
2) They have and will ship samples to Canada & Mexico (North America... I guess)
I don't make the rules, I just follow them, SORRY!

suresha

Awards
  • Established
email sent for those cell shock samples, thanks ScottyDoc.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now I see why you didn't think we would ship the Trivia prize to you, gotcha! Yeah, we will ship outside of North America if it is a prize, but not samples, unfortunately! Tell you what, if you win the Trivia, I'll make sure the sample package is included in the shipment, how's that?

Boagrius

Boagrius

Awards
Hey Scotty, you still have some samples left?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email on 4/13 with the subject "Sample Kit" and the message body stating I was "very interested in trying N.O. Ignite." Is this a normal waiting time for samples?

If it is, that's fine, of course, but I wanted to make sure I used proper procedure with my request. :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I sent an email on 4/13 with the subject "Sample Kit" and the message body stating I was "very interested in trying N.O. Ignite." Is this a normal waiting time for samples?

If it is, that's fine, of course, but I wanted to make sure I used proper procedure with my request. :)
I apologize my friend... This is for you and anyone else wondering where the heck their samples are??? We are way behind and have been being postponed again and again by your manufacturer on our sample packs, not allowing us to put together our sample kits! All emails received have been saved in the order in which they were received and sample kits will be mailed out accordingly just as soon as we get our samples in allowing us to make up the sample kits! Again I apologize to you and anyone and everyone else waiting for their samples. "If you emailed us for them, they will come!!!"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention! From now on if you are requesting FINAFLEX samples please email those requests to [email protected] the rest is the same... put the word samples in the title/subject and in the body write which sample or samples you would like to try along with your mailing information.

We presently have these samples in stock and ready to ship:
- N.O. IGNITE (grape frenzy & tropical storm)
- CELL SHOCK
- PRO XANTHINE 500-XT

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been informed on other forums that a lot of our requests for samples have not been filled, is anyone here experiencing this? Has anyone requested samples recently since my last post and not gotten their samples within 2 weeks? Please let me know as this must be corrected ASAP!!!