Introducing our New PCT Revolutions Black series Q & A

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for NEW..FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION Black Series. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a little FYI for you guys... I just so happen to be shopping around on NutraPlanet and what did I see, but an incredibly popular supplement that just so happens to be ranked Number 17 of top 20 selling products and the main and only ingredient is... 25mg's of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione. Well, it just so happens that our Brand New, best PCT on the market today, has 50mg's of Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione and much, much more, so make sure to read the ingredients label as the ingredients speak for themselves. Also, it is set to be released and available to the general public on 24th of this month (Feb. 2011). So stay tuned and be ready my friends.... it's a coming!!!

oze

oze

Awards
hows this compare to the original pct revolution (white tub)

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Depending on price, this looks good. I really like the focus on liver and lipid returns, not just testosterone. I would have thrown in some vitex or B6 for prolactin control, but still a good profile that doesn't claim to replace the function of a SERM - this would be a really good adjunct for weeks 3-7 on PCT, assuming you tapered on and off.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depending on price, this looks good. I really like the focus on liver and lipid returns, not just testosterone. I would have thrown in some vitex or B6 for prolactin control, but still a good profile that doesn't claim to replace the function of a SERM - this would be a really good adjunct for weeks 3-7 on PCT, assuming you tapered on and off.
Uhhh... Awesome explanation I could not have said it better myself! So... "I Concur!"

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us who have used Erase, which you are so cleverly referring to, that dose of the AI you have in here is VERY high, like make your knees and shoulder scream at you high. I could see taking 1 pill per day but 2 makes me hurt thinking about it. I like the rest of the profile though I would have skipped the DAA and put in fadogia but that is me. Will keep an eye out for some logs...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For those of us who have used Erase, which you are so cleverly referring to, that dose of the AI you have in here is VERY high, like make your knees and shoulder scream at you high. I could see taking 1 pill per day but 2 makes me hurt thinking about it. I like the rest of the profile though I would have skipped the DAA and put in fadogia but that is me. Will keep an eye out for some logs...
Just curious, how many ERASE's were you taking?
ERASE = 25mg/cap of (AI)
PCT REVOLUTION = 50mg/cap of (AI)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just curious, how many ERASE's were you taking?
ERASE = 25mg/cap of (AI)
PCT REVOLUTION = 50mg/cap of (AI)
3 to get started then drop to 2 after a week or 10 days. I have not met many men that can handle 3-4 for very long (if at all); it is murder on your joints even with a lot of fish oil and joint support. I may be an isolated case but that jumped out at me. Plus, I worry that would just kill estrodial after a cycle when all you want to do is control it from rebounding. I like what I see in your products, really I do, this just has me concerned.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 to get started then drop to 2 after a week or 10 days. I have not met many men that can handle 3-4 for very long (if at all); it is murder on your joints even with a lot of fish oil and joint support. I may be an isolated case but that jumped out at me. Plus, I worry that would just kill estrodial after a cycle when all you want to do is control it from rebounding. I like what I see in your products, really I do, this just has me concerned.
First off, thank you, we definitely appreciate your opinion. Please allow me to explain why we have it dosed the way we do...

Based on research of past AI's including ATD & Arimistane TM, we have concluded that the effective doses of ATD in human studies is in the range of 25-150mg's/day, which is necessary levels needed to increase endogenous androgen levels, while decreasing circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Now, the reason why I am mentioning ATD is because it is very important to understand that the Ki value shows the effectiveness of the binding affinity to the aromatase enzyme. With that being said, the Ki value of ATD is 0.18 micromolar and Aromastane has a Ki value of 0.22 micromolars, therefore the ATD is 1.22 times more effective than the Aromastane. In conclusion, the reason why we have the Aromastane at 50mg/capsule is if ATD is effective at 25-150mgs/day then the effective dose of Aromastane should be on the low side of 30 mgs/day and the high end of 180mgs/day, making the ideal dose being approx. 90 mgs/day. This is why we believe that anything less that 50mgs/day would be considered under-dosed.

Also, please compare our product to some of the other well-known and effective products out there on the market today (Novadex TM = 60mgs/capsule of AI)!

As far as the joint pain is concerned... Unfortunately, everyone is different and different compounds effect them and their body's differently. It is impossible for us to create a compound that is 100% effective for everyone in every way, unfortunately!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hows this compare to the original pct revolution (white tub)
It truly is "NEWER & IMPROVED" my friend! Like they say... "Once ya go PCT Black, You Will Never go Back!"

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, thank you, we definitely appreciate your opinion. Please allow me to explain why we have it dosed the way we do...

Based on research of past AI's including ATD & Arimistane TM, we have concluded that the effective doses of ATD in human studies is in the range of 25-150mg's/day, which is necessary levels needed to increase endogenous androgen levels, while decreasing circulating levels of estrogen in the body.

Now, the reason why I am mentioning ATD is because it is very important to understand that the Ki value shows the effectiveness of the binding affinity to the aromatase enzyme. With that being said, the Ki value of ATD is 0.18 micromolar and Aromastane has a Ki value of 0.22 micromolars, therefore the ATD is 1.22 times more effective than the Aromastane. In conclusion, the reason why we have the Aromastane at 50mg/capsule is if ATD is effective at 25-150mgs/day then the effective dose of Aromastane should be on the low side of 30 mgs/day and the high end of 180mgs/day, making the ideal dose being approx. 90 mgs/day. This is why we believe that anything less that 50mgs/day would be considered under-dosed.

Also, please compare our product to some of the other well-known and effective products out there on the market today (Novadex TM = 60mgs/capsule of AI)!

As far as the joint pain is concerned... Unfortunately, everyone is different and different compounds effect them and their body's differently. It is impossible for us to create a compound that is 100% effective for everyone in every way, unfortunately!
Nice explanation, there is definitely good science behind it. As I understand it though, ATD was so difficult to dose as it was so individual specific. Some would get great results on a lot, others would be in pain and lose libido on half the does. I just listened to a recent SHR episode about it that is why I bring it up. Either way, this will probably work very well for many people and you guys are really making some good products. I need to read more on this Epi-V, looks interesting...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice explanation, there is definitely good science behind it. As I understand it though, ATD was so difficult to dose as it was so individual specific. Some would get great results on a lot, others would be in pain and lose libido on half the does. I just listened to a recent SHR episode about it that is why I bring it up. Either way, this will probably work very well for many people and you guys are really making some good products. I need to read more on this Epi-V, looks interesting...
Thank you, we always do our best to research each and every product me make thoroughly before we ever even think about putting it on the market. As far as you wanting more information on our Epi-V product, please check this out... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/165585-q-finaflex-epi.html#post2770389

Big Papi

Awards
  • Established
Show me a legit COA and I'll pick up 3 bottles.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show me a legit COA and I'll pick up 3 bottles.
Which specific ingredient are looking for a COA for? We get all of our ingredients 3rd party tested and verified from a USA testing facility!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a new and improved formula - gonna have to get my boss to carry this at the wholesale supplement store I work at part time

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a new and improved formula - gonna have to get my boss to carry this at the wholesale supplement store I work at part time
Sounds good Bro, just email or have your Boss email us at... [email protected] and we can send you and/or your employer a box of samples, t-shirt, protein shaker, & some literature on our products. Thank you and enjoy!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good Bro, just email or have your Boss email us at... [email protected] and we can send you and/or your employer a box of samples, t-shirt, protein shaker, & some literature on our products. Thank you and enjoy!
Absolutely man! Thanks for the offer I'll definitely take you up on that.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a write-up for this? Or is it too early for something like that?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh... I gotcha now, yes this is where I will post the write-up. The write up was just completed yesterday, I should have the final draft available to me tomorrow or the next day and I promise to be on top of it and post it just as soon as I can!

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh... I gotcha now, yes this is where I will post the write-up. The write up was just completed yesterday, I should have the final draft available to me tomorrow or the next day and I promise to be on top of it and post it just as soon as I can!
awesome man, thanks!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT REVOLUTION BLACK

The BLACKER the Berry, the SWEETER the juice!!!

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Have to agree with you there...I know everyone is different but I did 50mg on week one, 75 weeks 2 and 3, then 50 week 4. Reason I dropped the dose was the shoulder blade and other joint pain was horrendous. I did feel like it did the trick at this dose compared to other PCT I have done and kept my gains. Still, this is a great value and I am tempted to get it just for the ifrst couple of weeks...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have to agree with you there...I know everyone is different but I did 50mg on week one, 75 weeks 2 and 3, then 50 week 4. Reason I dropped the dose was the shoulder blade and other joint pain was horrendous. I did feel like it did the trick at this dose compared to other PCT I have done and kept my gains. Still, this is a great value and I am tempted to get it just for the ifrst couple of weeks...
No doubt, it is a well thought out formula. I wish it was something I could use but my joints aren't cool with that much, 50 is about what I can take without a whole lot of joint supps which costs too much.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More product info guys!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi
Thanks for all your info.

First let me say i am 45yrs old.

I just bought the Pure Test and PCT REV.
Can you tell me the best way to use these?

Do I stack them or take the Test first, followed by the PCT?

Thanks in advance

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Hi

Thanks in advance
great question, just placed an order myself.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi

Thanks in advance
I agree, great Question!

I would take 6 caps of PURE TEST & 2 caps of PCT REVOLUTIONS Black per day! Personally, I like to split it up, so I take 2 caps of PURE TEST & 1 cap of PCT REV. Blk. in the morning, 2 caps of PURE TEST in the middle of the day and at night sometime shortly before I go to bed take another 2 caps of PURE TEST & 1 cap of PCT REV. BLK.

I hope that answers your Q, please feel free to ask about anything else you might not be clear on!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It certainly answered my question.

Much appreciated !

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It certainly answered my question.

Much appreciated !
Awesome, glad to be of service my friend, anytime, this is what I am here for!

Reactions: oli
WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree, it looks really good

Edit: I just ordered two pct black. :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA seems to be dosed pretty low. Most take it at 3-4 grams per day, looks like your dosing is less than 325mg per serving? Or is that a typo from the first post? Sorry, that's the only thing I saw that seems weird.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA seems to be dosed pretty low. Most take it at 3-4 grams per day, looks like your dosing is less than 325mg per serving? Or is that a typo from the first post? Sorry, that's the only thing I saw that seems weird.
No... you are correct, it is on the lower side, that is why we have a higher dosed product called FINAFLEX PURE TEST to be taken along with the PCT it is pure DAA and it is perfectly dosed! If you look at some of my other threads, they are actually doing a combo special here on NutraPlanet where you buy the PCT at a really good price and they give you the PURE TEST for FREE!!!

Also you have to remember we are just trying to use enough DAA to return people's Testosterone levels back to normal, not give them enough to boost it past their normal, if they want that, which most people do, that is why we made a second product! Hope this explains it a little better.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No... you are correct, it is on the lower side, that is why we have a higher dosed product called FINAFLEX PURE TEST to be taken along with the PCT it is pure DAA and it is perfectly dosed! If you look at some of my other threads, they are actually doing a combo special here on NutraPlanet where you buy the PCT at a really good price and they give you the PURE TEST for FREE!!!

Also you have to remember we are just trying to use enough DAA to return people's Testosterone levels back to normal, not give them enough to boost it past their normal, if they want that, which most people do, that is why we made a second product! Hope this explains it a little better.
I was wondering the same and you answered my question. Thank you

oze

oze

Awards
How is this 'better' than the standard PCT Revolution (White)?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is this 'better' than the standard PCT Revolution (White)?
Without going into a crazy amount of detail and to break it down as simple as possible... we have a stronger more effective estrogen blocker in the PCT REVOLUTION Black and a stronger more effective testosterone booster! So two very important ingredients have been upgraded for your benefit!!!

Leichenwagen

Awards
I have bought the pro anabolic kit from Advanced muscle Science , AI sports cycle support and have 2 bottles of the PCT black and the Pure Test. How best to combine these? Any problems with running the PCT and pure test on cycle and off with arom-x, 4AD, and deca-vol? Any recommendations for additional supps (BCAA etc)?

Thanks

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have bought the pro anabolic kit from Advanced muscle Science , AI sports cycle support and have 2 bottles of the PCT black and the Pure Test. How best to combine these? Any problems with running the PCT and pure test on cycle and off with arom-x, 4AD, and deca-vol? Any recommendations for additional supps (BCAA etc)?

Thanks
First, BCAA's are always a good addition to any phase of lifting (on cycle, off cycle, losing weight, gaining weight, doesn't matter). Next, I don't see any contraindications on taking the PURE TEST & the PCT Black both during your cycle and after your cycle, I actually believe this is the best way to take these products, why ever let the estrogen build up in your body, why ever let your natural Test levels go down, this is what you are preventing/maintaining when taking it during cycle and taking it post cycle will help maintain your gains/progress of taking the cycle as well as continuing to block/lower any estrogen and keep those TEST levels as high as possible!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Im 45 yrs old and have been working out for years. I was looking for a test booster when someone suggested this product. Luckily I was able to get the new PCT Rev black version as well as the Pure test for free. I just wanted to tell you that this really works well. I didnt think it was still possible to gain muscle mass and strength at my age. I was always a hard gainer, and Ive gained some noticeable muscle mass.
Keep up the good work.
PS,, If you have any sweatshirts or T-shirts, let me know. I would love to promote something that actually works!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 45 yrs old and have been working out for years. I was looking for a test booster when someone suggested this product. Luckily I was able to get the new PCT Rev black version as well as the Pure test for free. I just wanted to tell you that this really works well. I didnt think it was still possible to gain muscle mass and strength at my age. I was always a hard gainer, and Ive gained some noticeable muscle mass.
Keep up the good work.
PS,, If you have any sweatshirts or T-shirts, let me know. I would love to promote something that actually works!
We should be receiving our shipments of T-shirts very soon and I would love to send you one for FREE, tell you what, send us an email at [email protected] with the words sample kit in the Subject and your Name and mailing information in the body, also include this testimonial in your email specifically asking for a T-Shirt so you may promote our products and I am sure one will be sent your way just ASAP! We at FINAFLEX thank you for your support!

BTW, may I use your testimonial on our FINAFLEX FaceBook page and on our website www.finaflex.com? If so a simple first name would be cool if you don't mind, you can PM it to me if you don't want to make it public on this board! Thanks again!

johnsar

Awards
  • First Up Vote
We should be receiving our shipments of T-shirts very soon and I would love to send you one for FREE, tell you what, send us an email at [email protected] with the words sample kit in the Subject and your Name and mailing information in the body, also include this testimonial in your email specifically asking for a T-Shirt so you may promote our products and I am sure one will be sent your way just ASAP! We at FINAFLEX thank you for your support!

BTW, may I use your testimonial on our FINAFLEX FaceBook page and on our website www.finaflex.com? If so a simple first name would be cool if you don't mind, you can PM it to me if you don't want to make it public on this board! Thanks again!
Much Appreciated.

Sure, feel free to use the Testamonial

First name is John

Take care

ghjkgkj

Awards
Hey, i still have a bottle of you finaflex hardcore, since most people say taking a SERM is recommended how would running 4pills a day for 1 month of this new PCT work out, with so much estrogen blocker, would it be bad to do that? and also when comking off the pct will the estrogen and up trying to overcome test levels?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey, i still have a bottle of you finaflex hardcore, since most people say taking a SERM is recommended how would running 4pills a day for 1 month of this new PCT work out, with so much estrogen blocker, would it be bad to do that? and also when comking off the pct will the estrogen and up trying to overcome test levels?
How many "HARDCORE" do you plan to run per day and for how long? I think taking 2 capsules twice a day (4 caps total/day) of our PCT REVOLUTION Black would counteract any build of Estrogen and maintain your natural Test levels so sexual shut-down does not occur, but I would take this dose both during and for 4 weeks following your cycle of HARDCORE! You are lucky to have this product, it was one of my favorites, you will be pleased with your results!

By law I must legally state that we no longer produce nor sell FINAFLEX HARDCORE, it has been discontinued and taken off the market and shelves of stores that carry our products!

ghjkgkj

Awards
was gonna run the recommended 2 a day for 1 month, just a question but why would running the PCT during the cycle help, just curious.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
was gonna run the recommended 2 a day for 1 month, just a question but why would running the PCT during the cycle help, just curious.
For a multitude of reason actually. First, a man can never really have too little estrogen in his body, but can have too much, hence the estrogen blocker for both during and after. Next, any man trying to increase lean muscle and lessen fat wants to keep his testosterone levels sky-high, hence the Test booster, and always during and after it is wise to take maintenance supps to help boost your immune system and and protect possibly effected organs (liver, kidney, prostate, cardiovascular system, etc.). I hope this answers your question and although I recommend it, it is not 100% necessary during or after a cycle, but highly... highly recommended! And as I always state, it is your body, the only one you got, better take care of it, that is my motto and why I always air to the side of caution! Better to be over-prepared and have too much protection than not enough!