Introducing our New PCT Revolutions Black series Q & A
- 09-26-2011, 04:06 PM
2) Everyone is so different, and are affected by PH's and other supplements so differently this is hard to say as well! The best answer I have seen to exactly how much estrogen blocker to take is to be very keen on what you are feeling and how your body is reacting to what you are taking. For example, if you are noticing your joints are starting to ache, then your estrogen is too low, if you are noticing sensitivity around the nipples, then estrogen is too high, as far as the labido goes, no one can give you the perfect answer on that one because everyone is sooo very different in that category, I mean estrogen & testosterone may be in the most absolute perfect ranges and you can still get shut down labido wise and vs/versa your levels can be way high in one or both categories and it not affect your labido what-so-ever. I typically recommend 1-2 caps of PCT Black if taking in conjunction with your cycle and 2 caps of PCT Black for 3-4wks following your cycle & I always recommend taking 6 caps of PURE TEST following the cycle, again there is not enough evidence out there to prove natural testosterone will be affected with taking PURE TEST in conjunction with your cycle for me to make that a recommendation.Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
- 05-09-2015, 06:05 PM
Does PCT Revolution Black still in the market? I saw its out of stock in many online shops. Some still have it, but some of the shops were i use to buy simply dont have it anymore.
- 05-11-2015, 09:38 AM
unfortunately it has been discontinued.. not much longevity left in that one after HR177FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By spogiderbaer in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2011, 10:09 AM
- By ryaroberts in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2010, 12:01 PM
- By TexasTitan in forum NutraplanetReplies: 4Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:15 PM
- By munique in forum NutraplanetReplies: 34Last Post: 09-05-2009, 01:19 PM
- By Bean in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 11-11-2003, 03:49 PM