Introducing our New PCT Revolutions Black series Q & A

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Leichenwagen View Post
    I have bought the pro anabolic kit from Advanced muscle Science , AI sports cycle support and have 2 bottles of the PCT black and the Pure Test. How best to combine these? Any problems with running the PCT and pure test on cycle and off with arom-x, 4AD, and deca-vol? Any recommendations for additional supps (BCAA etc)?

    Thanks
    First, BCAA's are always a good addition to any phase of lifting (on cycle, off cycle, losing weight, gaining weight, doesn't matter). Next, I don't see any contraindications on taking the PURE TEST & the PCT Black both during your cycle and after your cycle, I actually believe this is the best way to take these products, why ever let the estrogen build up in your body, why ever let your natural Test levels go down, this is what you are preventing/maintaining when taking it during cycle and taking it post cycle will help maintain your gains/progress of taking the cycle as well as continuing to block/lower any estrogen and keep those TEST levels as high as possible!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  2. Registered User
    johnsar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    48

    Im 45 yrs old and have been working out for years. I was looking for a test booster when someone suggested this product. Luckily I was able to get the new PCT Rev black version as well as the Pure test for free. I just wanted to tell you that this really works well. I didnt think it was still possible to gain muscle mass and strength at my age. I was always a hard gainer, and Ive gained some noticeable muscle mass.
    Keep up the good work.
    PS,, If you have any sweatshirts or T-shirts, let me know. I would love to promote something that actually works!
  3. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by johnsar View Post
    Im 45 yrs old and have been working out for years. I was looking for a test booster when someone suggested this product. Luckily I was able to get the new PCT Rev black version as well as the Pure test for free. I just wanted to tell you that this really works well. I didnt think it was still possible to gain muscle mass and strength at my age. I was always a hard gainer, and Ive gained some noticeable muscle mass.
    Keep up the good work.
    PS,, If you have any sweatshirts or T-shirts, let me know. I would love to promote something that actually works!
    We should be receiving our shipments of T-shirts very soon and I would love to send you one for FREE, tell you what, send us an email at ops@redefinenutrition.com with the words sample kit in the Subject and your Name and mailing information in the body, also include this testimonial in your email specifically asking for a T-Shirt so you may promote our products and I am sure one will be sent your way just ASAP! We at FINAFLEX thank you for your support!

    BTW, may I use your testimonial on our FINAFLEX FaceBook page and on our website www.finaflex.com? If so a simple first name would be cool if you don't mind, you can PM it to me if you don't want to make it public on this board! Thanks again!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    johnsar's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    48

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    We should be receiving our shipments of T-shirts very soon and I would love to send you one for FREE, tell you what, send us an email at ops@redefinenutrition.com with the words sample kit in the Subject and your Name and mailing information in the body, also include this testimonial in your email specifically asking for a T-Shirt so you may promote our products and I am sure one will be sent your way just ASAP! We at FINAFLEX thank you for your support!

    BTW, may I use your testimonial on our FINAFLEX FaceBook page and on our website www.finaflex.com? If so a simple first name would be cool if you don't mind, you can PM it to me if you don't want to make it public on this board! Thanks again!
    Much Appreciated.

    Sure, feel free to use the Testamonial

    First name is John

    Take care
  5. Registered User
    ghjkgkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    49

    Hey, i still have a bottle of you finaflex hardcore, since most people say taking a SERM is recommended how would running 4pills a day for 1 month of this new PCT work out, with so much estrogen blocker, would it be bad to do that? and also when comking off the pct will the estrogen and up trying to overcome test levels?
  6. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by ghjkgkj View Post
    Hey, i still have a bottle of you finaflex hardcore, since most people say taking a SERM is recommended how would running 4pills a day for 1 month of this new PCT work out, with so much estrogen blocker, would it be bad to do that? and also when comking off the pct will the estrogen and up trying to overcome test levels?
    How many "HARDCORE" do you plan to run per day and for how long? I think taking 2 capsules twice a day (4 caps total/day) of our PCT REVOLUTION Black would counteract any build of Estrogen and maintain your natural Test levels so sexual shut-down does not occur, but I would take this dose both during and for 4 weeks following your cycle of HARDCORE! You are lucky to have this product, it was one of my favorites, you will be pleased with your results!

    By law I must legally state that we no longer produce nor sell FINAFLEX HARDCORE, it has been discontinued and taken off the market and shelves of stores that carry our products!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Registered User
    ghjkgkj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    49

    was gonna run the recommended 2 a day for 1 month, just a question but why would running the PCT during the cycle help, just curious.
  8. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by ghjkgkj View Post
    was gonna run the recommended 2 a day for 1 month, just a question but why would running the PCT during the cycle help, just curious.
    For a multitude of reason actually. First, a man can never really have too little estrogen in his body, but can have too much, hence the estrogen blocker for both during and after. Next, any man trying to increase lean muscle and lessen fat wants to keep his testosterone levels sky-high, hence the Test booster, and always during and after it is wise to take maintenance supps to help boost your immune system and and protect possibly effected organs (liver, kidney, prostate, cardiovascular system, etc.). I hope this answers your question and although I recommend it, it is not 100% necessary during or after a cycle, but highly... highly recommended! And as I always state, it is your body, the only one you got, better take care of it, that is my motto and why I always air to the side of caution! Better to be over-prepared and have too much protection than not enough!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Weendude's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    53

    bump
    anybody try this? results?
  10. Registered User
    Big Papi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by Weendude View Post
    bump
    anybody try this? results?
    COA for the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione?
  11. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    COA for the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione?
    As requested....

    Research Triangle Park Laboratories, Inc.
    7201 ACC Blvd., Suite 104 Raleigh, NC 27617
    919 510-0228 Telephone 919 510-0141 Fax
    November 24, 2010
    Redefine Nutrition
    PROJECT: “Sample Analysis” RTP Labs ID: Sample 10-421
    Dietary Supplements cGMP Laboratory ISO 17025 Compliant & DEA Registered Web Site: www.rtp-labs.com
    Presented below are the laboratory results of the samples received on November 11, 2010. We received the bulk powder labeled as listed below. The sample was extracted and analyzed by GC/MS.
    Laboratory Analysis Report
    Product Name Batch/Lot Test Results Assay
    Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 111010 Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione 99+ % (Mol Wt: 284)
    The testing was conducted according to the FDA cGMP for Dietary Supplements Final Rule, June 25, 2007.
    Sincerely,
    Alston Sykes, Principal Chemist
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Registered User
    ModernLats's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    148

    Question, per erase feedback users get joint pain at around three to four caps and since yours is double the active wouldn't these same users be in pain at your recommended 4 caps?

    I have a bottle of this but I'm trying to save it until your next black series release. I'm wondering are you suggesting 4 caps so users get a good amount of the other stuff included or is it four caps because you found 200mg of the active better suited for results?

    I have another question but ill wait till after your reply.
  13. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by ModernLats View Post
    Question, per erase feedback users get joint pain at around three to four caps and since yours is double the active wouldn't these same users be in pain at your recommended 4 caps?

    I have a bottle of this but I'm trying to save it until your next black series release. I'm wondering are you suggesting 4 caps so users get a good amount of the other stuff included or is it four caps because you found 200mg of the active better suited for results?

    I have another question but ill wait till after your reply.
    My recommended dose is 2 caps a day for during a cycle and/or 4 caps a day for immediately following a cycle and only for 4wks. I have not experienced the joint pains claimed by others personally, but, I am not denying their claims either. So with that being said, if they are sensitive to same ingredients in erase, then yes, they would be sensitive to ours as well, unfortunately!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. Registered User
    ModernLats's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    148

    Ill buy that and two sounds much better then 4 to me. Thank you
  15. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by ModernLats View Post
    Ill buy that and two sounds much better then 4 to me. Thank you
    Anytime Brotha, this is why I am here! What was your other question by the way?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Papi View Post
    COA for the Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione?
    Just curious... why did you want to see our COA (certificate of authenticity)?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Registered User
    UponThisRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    South of the North Pole
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    46

    Thanks scotty! I cant wait to try it!!!

    -utr
  18. Registered User
    ion26's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    647
    Rep Power
    99967

    Just a quick question,

    Im planning on doing a 6 week hdrol/stanodrol cycle.

    Im going to use the following for PCT

    Revolutions Black PCT
    Pure Test: 6 pills a day
    Reversitol v2

    How should I dose revolutions?
  19. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    Just a quick question,

    Im planning on doing a 6 week hdrol/stanodrol cycle.

    Im going to use the following for PCT

    Revolutions Black PCT
    Pure Test: 6 pills a day
    Reversitol v2

    How should I dose revolutions?
    Are you going to take the PCT Black during and after, or only after? If both during and after (safest way in my opinion) I would take 2 a day (every night before bed) during your whole cycle and for 3-4 weeks following your cycle! If you only take it after, I would take 3-4 caps a day for 30 days following your cycle (I would start like 5 days before your cycle actually ends). So there are my suggested options, the choice is yours my friend!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Registered User
    cobrakhan5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    47

    I want to keep my facts straight, so if you don't mind clarifying these statements it would be appreciated.

    1) For maximum results estrogen levels need to be kept at a minimum and testosterone need to be ketp a maximum (makes sense)
    2) Too much estrogen or too much testosterone can cause side effects (Too much estrogen = possible gyno or fat gain) (Too much testosterone = body shuttign down production which in extreme cases can cause sexual side effects)
    3) In both the above circumstances supplements are needed to produce homeostasis and to reduce side effects during and after a cycle of PH.
    4) PCT Black Will help block estrogen and overall provide protection for the body against estrogen.
    5) Pure Test helps replenish testosterone levels after the prohormones have finished their course and the body needs a boost to keep homeostasis until natural production levels can be realized.

    So if the above is all true, I have the following questions.

    1) If I want to get maximum results and max out my testosterone levels while excercising..... I coudl take Pure test during the cycle?
    2) How do I know how much estrogen blocker to take?

    I am jsut tryign to get my facts straight before attempting any PH cycle. Thanks.
  21. Registered User
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110761

    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakhan5 View Post
    I want to keep my facts straight, so if you don't mind clarifying these statements it would be appreciated.

    1) For maximum results estrogen levels need to be kept at a minimum and testosterone need to be ketp a maximum (makes sense)
    2) Too much estrogen or too much testosterone can cause side effects (Too much estrogen = possible gyno or fat gain) (Too much testosterone = body shuttign down production which in extreme cases can cause sexual side effects)
    3) In both the above circumstances supplements are needed to produce homeostasis and to reduce side effects during and after a cycle of PH.
    4) PCT Black Will help block estrogen and overall provide protection for the body against estrogen.
    5) Pure Test helps replenish testosterone levels after the prohormones have finished their course and the body needs a boost to keep homeostasis until natural production levels can be realized.

    So if the above is all true, I have the following questions.

    1) If I want to get maximum results and max out my testosterone levels while excercising..... I coudl take Pure test during the cycle?
    2) How do I know how much estrogen blocker to take?

    I am jsut tryign to get my facts straight before attempting any PH cycle. Thanks.
    1) The verdict is not in yet, there is not enough science for me to give you an accurate scientifically backed answer to whether taking PURE TEST during your cycle will actually keep your natural productions up! I mean in theory yes, it should, but that is all I can really say without talking about of my A$$!
    2) Everyone is so different, and are affected by PH's and other supplements so differently this is hard to say as well! The best answer I have seen to exactly how much estrogen blocker to take is to be very keen on what you are feeling and how your body is reacting to what you are taking. For example, if you are noticing your joints are starting to ache, then your estrogen is too low, if you are noticing sensitivity around the nipples, then estrogen is too high, as far as the labido goes, no one can give you the perfect answer on that one because everyone is sooo very different in that category, I mean estrogen & testosterone may be in the most absolute perfect ranges and you can still get shut down labido wise and vs/versa your levels can be way high in one or both categories and it not affect your labido what-so-ever. I typically recommend 1-2 caps of PCT Black if taking in conjunction with your cycle and 2 caps of PCT Black for 3-4wks following your cycle & I always recommend taking 6 caps of PURE TEST following the cycle, again there is not enough evidence out there to prove natural testosterone will be affected with taking PURE TEST in conjunction with your cycle for me to make that a recommendation.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Testo-Sting Revolutions
    By spogiderbaer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-18-2011, 08:09 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2010, 10:01 AM
  3. Black and Platinum Series
    By TexasTitan in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 09:15 PM
  4. Nutraplanet Black Series?
    By munique in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 11:19 AM
  5. Matrix Revolutions; no spoilers
    By Bean in forum General Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-11-2003, 01:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in