REDEFINE NUTRITON at the Arnold Expo???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Hello my fellow workout & nutrition FREAKS! I just wanted to announce to everyone that REDEFINE NUTRITION will be at the Arnold Expo this year! We will be promoting new products at the Arnold Expo at the Lonestar booth between 1pm and 3:30pm on Friday, March 4th and between 9am and noon on Saturday, March 5th. At which time, we will be introducing two of our new products FINAFLEX PCT BLACK and FINAFLEX PURE TEST.
And of course we will be giving out free samples, t-shirts, and shakers. We will also have our sponsor athlete Eboni Wilson there and are planning to get a celebrity to sign autographs (soon to be determined) I will let you know, when I know!!!

So come all, come everyone, come join us at the Arnold Expo, hope to see you there!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
That's good news.

I am waiting for those products to appear at NP, but I am 99% sure that I am attending the Arnold Expo this year, so I will certainly find the Lonestar booth (what is that, BTW?) and check you guys out!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lonestar is a very large/Atlanta Vitamin and nutrition product distributor. Glad to hear you will be attending, The Arnold Expo is always a great time. Well enjoy that weekend and make sure you stop by the booth and get as many Samples as you can!!!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Lonestar is a very large/Atlanta Vitamin and nutrition product distributor. Glad to hear you will be attending, The Arnold Expo is always a great time. Well enjoy that weekend and make sure you stop by the booth and get as many Samples as you can!!!
You can count on it! :usa2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just found out, REDEFINE NUTRITION will have a $MONEY$ Booth at their table filled with $5,000 cold hard cash up for grabs... You better get in on that!

Attachments