• Established
  • RockStar
FINAFLEX Cell Shock Q & A...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Protein, protein, protein. Everyone in bodybuilding knows how important protein is, but what about CARBS? Not everyone knows that carbohydrates play a key essential role in Muscle Growth and Recovery. In order to maximize your body’s growth potential, both simple and complex carbohydrates are required to feed your muscles throughout the day. The research team at Redefine Nutrition spent hundreds of hours testing and retesting the CELL SHOCK to uncover a perfect ratio of Dextrose and Waxy Maize along with other key essential nutrients that will allow for faster Muscle Growth and Recovery!

CELL SHOCK features two other fundamental ingredients that are ESSENTIAL to the HIGH PERFORMANCE equation, 99.9% HPLC tested pure Creatine Monohydrate and 99.9% HPLC tested pure L-Glutamine. Combined with other key ingredients and an intelligently designed transport system, CELL SHOCK effectively SHOCKS muscle cells with the High Performance Ingredients you need to PERFORM!

PRECISE GLYCOGEN & GLUCOSE ACCELERATOR:
CELL SHOCK provides a precise ratio of simple and complex carbohydrates to allow the muscles to optimize nutrient absorption while increasing useable and stored energy for increased performance.

CELL SHOCK contains the complex carbohydrate Waxy Maize aka amylopectin, which is found in most starchy foods. Waxy Maize has a much higher molecular weight than most other complex carbohydrates (for example maltodextrin), which allows the Waxy Maize to bypass the stomach and drop quickly into the small intestines for faster absorption into the muscles.

Another crucial role of Waxy Maize is its ability to restore the body’s glycogen stores. Muscle glycogen is only available in the muscles in which the glycogen is stored in. For example, the glycogen stored in your triceps can not be used by the biceps. This is why it is so crucial to replenish your glycogen levels in order to maximize your workouts. If you do not reload your glycogen stores, your body begins secreting cortisol which is catabolic to your muscles, and can cause muscle loss.

Key role of DEXTROSE in the CELL SHOCK:
All simple carbohydrates are not equal. CELL SHOCK reveals a perfect amount of Dextrose which can be easily digested to provide instant energy, and also allows for maximum abortion of the other nutrients contained in the CELL SHOCK, and finally to restore glucose levels in your body.

ESSENTIAL CELLULAR SHOCKING MATRIX:
Combining full dosages of 99.9% Ultra pure micronized Creatine Monohydrate and 99.9% Ultra pure L-Glutamine promotes an optimal anabolic environment for muscle growth and recovery. CELL SHOCK is built on providing FULL DOSAGES of the key ingredients you need to GROW!

Each serving of CELL SHOCK provides 6 grams of Creatine Monohydrate to help supply energy to muscle cells by increasing the formation of adenosine triphosphate, better known as ATP. Increasing the formation of ATP allows more fuel for muscle contractions which promotes building more MUSCLE MASS. So, how much is 6 grams of Creatine Monohydrate? Each serving of CELL SHOCK has the same amount of creatine monohydrate as 6 pounds of Red Meat!

Each serving of CELL SHOCK also provides 3 grams of L-Glutamine to help the body recover, metabolize protein, and create an incredible anabolic environment perfect for muscle growth. Over 60% of skeletal muscle tissue is made up of glutamine. Under extreme physical stress (extreme workouts, injuries, infections, and trauma) your body releases cortisol, which can lower your glutamine stores. During these times, your body cannot synthesize the amount of glutamine needed to function optimally. Therefore, it is crucial to supplement your body with additional glutamine to keep up with the body’s demand and to replenish your glutamine stores.

Glutamine also plays in important role in increasing human growth hormone levels (HGH). Increasing HGH levels not only increases new muscle tissue, but also aids in metabolizing body fat. Recent studies have verified 2 grams of Glutamine significantly increases HGH levels in human beings.

ADVANCED CELLULAR TRANSPORT (IGF-210):
CELL SHOCK contains IGF-210, intelligently designed to mimic insulin. Insulin works to effectively transport carbohydrates, proteins, and other nutrients into the muscle cells. By creating a bond with cell membranes, IGF-210 allows for permeability of the cell’s walls and primes the muscle cell for essential nutrient delivery. IGF-210 triggers glucose transporter molecules to draw glucose from the blood, into the cells, allowing for an instant increase in cellular energy and uptake of the fundamental nutrients.

CELL SHOCK IS YOUR MUSCLE SHOCKING POWERHOUSE

CELL SHOCK has been intelligently designed to SHOCK MUSCLE CELLS, delivering to them the ESSENTIAL pieces needed to PERFORM. CELL SHOCK takes muscle growth and recovery to the next level by providing real doses of fundamental ingredients that work! CELL SHOCK will help you reach your bodybuilding and fitness goals by increasing cellular energy, optimizing glycogen replenishment, promoting cellular hydration, promoting protein synthesis, minimizing protein breakdown, increasing the formation of ATP, and increasing human grow hormone levels.

Trust FINAFLEX CELL SHOCK as your MUSCLE SHOCKING POWERHOUSE!

Finaflex

Awards
Hello Scotty,
I recently just got off of 1andro and love yalls products. I know I have to wait 4 weeks before I take the epi-v or the 1andro again but how about this product? Will this help me get bigger or cut up some? Are there any side effects? How should this be taken? I want to take this during the time I wait until I can take the epi-v again. Would that be safe? This looks like a great product and any help would be greatly appreciated.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely you can take it, this product has nothing to do with a prohormone what-so-ever! It can be taken before, during, or after, a cycle! There is absolutely nothing in CELL SHOCK that would warrant a break from it or not using it! It is not designed to decrease fat, but will not bloat you either, it is a bulking/recovery formula. Creatine for the Bulking, Waxy Maize & Glutamine for recovery, it works very well, I have been hearing claims of 5-10lbs of lean muscle after 1month/1jug of CELL SHOCK! So enjoy my friend!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
These are a couple of questions that were asked that I found very relavent to this thread...

Does creatine cause kidney stones? - First off just to be clear, an excess of many different compounds can cause kidney stones, creatine being one of them, so yes, if it is abused and over used, and I do mean over-used not just taking a little more, which is the intention of the product is to raise creatine levels in the body, causing carbohydrates to be pushed into the muscles making them bigger, faster, stronger! So with that being said, yeah, if you were thinking about drinking nothing but CELL SHOCK all day long, you might be at risk, but if you just take it as directed, 1-2 servings during &/or after workouts, you would have to have a pre-existing kidney problem to get stones from that dose.

Does it make you sweat more? - No, unless coupled with a stimulant of some sort, you should not sweat any more or less taking creatine vs. not taking creatine!

The_Phenom

The_Phenom

Awards
If there is anyone wanting to know or see the effects of Cellshock check out my training log its in the training section under phenom power training also includes videos