Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
- 04-19-2013, 09:19 PM
- 04-20-2013, 09:15 AM
- 04-20-2013, 08:15 PM
04-22-2013, 10:29 AM
Yah it's hard to give information on such a broad spectrum... Cafeteria food is probably not a great idea. The advice given is ok to start but you can't just stop there if you want to be fit. Research dieting and training, read logs ask specific questions. Keep learning that's really how it's done.
Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
Like DW said with the cafeteria food, the spectrum is so broad that it would be hard to track things unless they have signs with calories and macronutrient breakdowns.
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 218Last Post: 02-20-2014, 11:30 AM
- By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine NutritionReplies: 2Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
- By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:53 AM
- By bic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:46 AM
- By quakebks in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM