Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hey ScottyDoc, do you have any personal experience with Pro-Xanthine? I saw the NutraPlanet special for $18.99 and was interested in purchasing a bottle or two, but I couldn't find much in terms of user feedback...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey ScottyDoc, do you have any personal experience with Pro-Xanthine? I saw the NutraPlanet special for $18.99 and was interested in purchasing a bottle or two, but I couldn't find much in terms of user feedback...
I have tried a bunch of different fat burners and it definitely follows my research on what makes a fat-burner effective, so it does work. I like it because it doesn't get me all geeked up like some others have in the past. I personally like it. What else would you like to know about it? $18.99/bottle is a great deal.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I have tried a bunch of different fat burners and it definitely follows my research on what makes a fat-burner effective, so it does work. I like it because it doesn't get me all geeked up like some others have in the past. I personally like it. What else would you like to know about it? $18.99/bottle is a great deal.
Sounds good. Thank you for your feedback. I will more than likely pick up a bottle or two when the next round of New Years sales goes live on NutraPlanet.

chickensalad

Awards
Scottydoc,

Quick question. Can I take Pro Xanthine 500-XT and N.O Ignite the same day? I would like to take one pill of Pro Xanthine 500-XT in the morining around 7:30 to get me up and moving and then 2 and a half scoops of N.O ignite preworkout about 3:00 p.m. Would this be overkill?

Thank you for your time!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scottydoc,

Quick question. Can I take Pro Xanthine 500-XT and N.O Ignite the same day? I would like to take one pill of Pro Xanthine 500-XT in the morining around 7:30 to get me up and moving and then 2 and a half scoops of N.O ignite preworkout about 3:00 p.m. Would this be overkill?

Thank you for your time!
You can do that, there is no reason why you can't. As long as you are not super/hyper sensitive to stimulants you will be just fine! Besides, the ProXanthine does not have the N.O. & Creatine you will want from the N.O. Ignite, so I would take them both, just start with one scoop of N.O. Ignite and work your way up slowly, make it last and because you will be getting a lot of your energy already from the Pro Xanthine.

chickensalad

Awards
You can do that, there is no reason why you can't. As long as you are not super/hyper sensitive to stimulants you will be just fine! Besides, the ProXanthine does not have the N.O. & Creatine you will want from the N.O. Ignite, so I would take them both, just start with one scoop of N.O. Ignite and work your way up slowly, make it last and because you will be getting a lot of your energy already from the Pro Xanthine.
Thank you for the response! NO Ignite is BY FAR the most powerful preworkout supplement I've ever tried -- nothing else even comes close. It makes me workhorse in and out of the gym and since ProXanthine contains many of the same stimulants I wasn't sure if taking them both the same day (many hours apart of course) would over-doing it.

Haven't tried ProXanthine yet but I just put in my order for it on NP and it should be on my door step in a a couple of days -- can't wait!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the response! NO Ignite is BY FAR the most powerful preworkout supplement I've ever tried -- nothing else even comes close. It makes me workhorse in and out of the gym and since ProXanthine contains many of the same stimulants I wasn't sure if taking them both the same day (many hours apart of course) would over-doing it.

Haven't tried ProXanthine yet but I just put in my order for it on NP and it should be on my door step in a a couple of days -- can't wait!
Have you ever tried FINAFLEX METHYL ICE? I only ask because it is a weaker version of PRO XANTHINE, but, it contains a proprietary blend of some incredible ingredients that trick the body into raising its natural occurring T3/T4 levels. T3/T4 is what your body (Thyroid gland) produces naturally to control and coordinate your metabolism. The more T3/T4 your body produces, the higher your metabolism, the more calories you burn at rest. The Thyroid gland (T3/T4 levels) is why some people can eat pizza and drink beer constantly and still be lean while others have to watch what they eat to the "T" to be the same body fat.

Again, just like I was explaining with the PURE TEST, there is a huge difference between taking a synthetic T3/T4 such as Synthroid, which if taken for long periods of time can actually shut down your body/Thyroid's own natural production of T3/T4. Also, besides the danger of shutting down your own natural productions completely and forever, it definitely shuts them down while you are on it, and these levels do not replenish themselves overnight, meaning whatever weight you lost while raising your T3/T4 levels with synthetics, you will probably gain back when you get off because your levels will go from wherever they are down to nothing and take a while before they get back to what your body recognizes as normal. The same holds true for taking synthetic Testosterone, you run the risk of shutting down the production forever, but definitely shut it down while on it, and when you get off, you are likely to lose your results because of levels going down to zero/nothing until your body can naturally replenish Testosterone to its normal levels, that is why they always recommend a PCT whenever getting off a cycle of real steroids or Prohormone.

Now, on the other hand, if you use a compound that causes or tricks your body into producing more, now it is your body producing it, naturally whether it is the compound in Methyl Ice or Pure Test, each trick the body into producing different things, but both do so naturally, undersand? So when you get off, you don't drop to nothing because your body never stopped making these hormones, it just lowers back down to its normal levels, never dropping to zero and rising up to normal levels, huge difference. Also, with anything in the body, side effects are way more likely to come from drastic changes in hormonal levels in the body.

My favorite analogy is the car analogy... Imagine you are in a car and you are going 60mph and you see a red light up ahead, do you wait until the last minute and slam on the breaks or do you gradually slow down? Taking a cycle of steroids or prohormones without taking a protective PCT is like slamming on the breaks at the last minute put lots of unnecessary wear and tear on your vehicle and risking possible injury/accident. While adjusting, letting off the gas, easing the break and taking your time to slow down, is the same as if you took something that just naturally raised hormonal levels and allowed them to lower naturally/gradually, or took a PCT which helps make that gradual adjustment when taking a cycle of prohormone/steroid, putting way less wear and tear on the car/body!

I hope this has been a help to you. This pretty much answers both the Natural vs. Synthetic with PURE TESTOSTERONE & METHYL ICE.

Now, with all that being said, I am not saying that I recommend METHYL ICE over PRO XANTHINE, I explained all that to you because in the next month the owners are listening to me (yeah.. that's right, this is my BABY!) and making a compound that utilizes the same awesome stimulants in PRO XANTHINE and the T3/T4 (Thyroid) stimulating ingredients in MEHTYL ICE to give you the absolute best of both worlds!!!! I believe the name is going to stay the same, PRO XANTHINE, but it will be part of our BLACK SERIES... So PRO-XANTHINE 500-XT Black series, I'll keep you posted for your next fat-burning cycle!

chickensalad

Awards
Have you ever tried FINAFLEX METHYL ICE? I only ask because it is a weaker version of PRO XANTHINE, but, it contains a proprietary blend of some incredible ingredients that trick the body into raising its natural occurring T3/T4 levels. T3/T4 is what your body (Thyroid gland) produces naturally to control and coordinate your metabolism. The more T3/T4 your body produces, the higher your metabolism, the more calories you burn at rest. The Thyroid gland (T3/T4 levels) is why some people can eat pizza and drink beer constantly and still be lean while others have to watch what they eat to the "T" to be the same body fat.

Again, just like I was explaining with the PURE TEST, there is a huge difference between taking a synthetic T3/T4 such as Synthroid, which if taken for long periods of time can actually shut down your body/Thyroid's own natural production of T3/T4. Also, besides the danger of shutting down your own natural productions completely and forever, it definitely shuts them down while you are on it, and these levels do not replenish themselves overnight, meaning whatever weight you lost while raising your T3/T4 levels with synthetics, you will probably gain back when you get off because your levels will go from wherever they are down to nothing and take a while before they get back to what your body recognizes as normal. The same holds true for taking synthetic Testosterone, you run the risk of shutting down the production forever, but definitely shut it down while on it, and when you get off, you are likely to lose your results because of levels going down to zero/nothing until your body can naturally replenish Testosterone to its normal levels, that is why they always recommend a PCT whenever getting off a cycle of real steroids or Prohormone.

Now, on the other hand, if you use a compound that causes or tricks your body into producing more, now it is your body producing it, naturally whether it is the compound in Methyl Ice or Pure Test, each trick the body into producing different things, but both do so naturally, undersand? So when you get off, you don't drop to nothing because your body never stopped making these hormones, it just lowers back down to its normal levels, never dropping to zero and rising up to normal levels, huge difference. Also, with anything in the body, side effects are way more likely to come from drastic changes in hormonal levels in the body.

My favorite analogy is the car analogy... Imagine you are in a car and you are going 60mph and you see a red light up ahead, do you wait until the last minute and slam on the breaks or do you gradually slow down? Taking a cycle of steroids or prohormones without taking a protective PCT is like slamming on the breaks at the last minute put lots of unnecessary wear and tear on your vehicle and risking possible injury/accident. While adjusting, letting off the gas, easing the break and taking your time to slow down, is the same as if you took something that just naturally raised hormonal levels and allowed them to lower naturally/gradually, or took a PCT which helps make that gradual adjustment when taking a cycle of prohormone/steroid, putting way less wear and tear on the car/body!

I hope this has been a help to you. This pretty much answers both the Natural vs. Synthetic with PURE TESTOSTERONE & METHYL ICE.

Now, with all that being said, I am not saying that I recommend METHYL ICE over PRO XANTHINE, I explained all that to you because in the next month the owners are listening to me (yeah.. that's right, this is my BABY!) and making a compound that utilizes the same awesome stimulants in PRO XANTHINE and the T3/T4 (Thyroid) stimulating ingredients in MEHTYL ICE to give you the absolute best of both worlds!!!! I believe the name is going to stay the same, PRO XANTHINE, but it will be part of our BLACK SERIES... So PRO-XANTHINE 500-XT Black series, I'll keep you posted for your next fat-burning cycle!
Excellent! I thank you greatly for this information. You've alleviated much of the ambiguity surrounding this subject for me. I’ve never tried MEHTYL ICE but it looks nice. I went with PRO XANTHINE though because it was on sale.
You mentioned "Pure Test" is out already? Will it be available on nutraplanet? If so I'll waste no time getting it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent! I thank you greatly for this information. You've alleviated much of the ambiguity surrounding this subject for me. I’ve never tried MEHTYL ICE but it looks nice. I went with PRO XANTHINE though because it was on sale.
You mentioned "Pure Test" is out already? Will it be available on nutraplanet? If so I'll waste no time getting it.
OK, so I checked NP website and PURE TEST is not on there, so I then called my boss and he said they are in the process of launching it and getting it out to all the distributors. He says everyone that is going to carry it should have it in stock within 2-4wks max.

As far as METHYL ICE & PRO XANTHINE, I would have to say that PRO-XANTHINE is the better of the two, not by much, but it is basically the same ingredients but 2x's stronger than METHYL ICE, but unlike the METHYL ICE, it does not have the x-tra proprietary blend (T3/T4 / Thyroid stimulators), which is why they are coming out with the new BLACK SERIES that will be the best of both worlds and not make you choose between them or stack them which would be too much (overkill). That new PRO XANTHINE... Black Series should be out within the next month, like I said I will make sure I put an announcement out there for everyone to know, believe me, it is gonna be Kick-A$$!!!

As far as questions go, please ask, that is what I am here for, I promise to shoot you straight on any question you ask, I am here to sell products and help people in any and every way I can possible!

Go check out my other Thread.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/exercise-science/166400-chiropractic-musculoskeletal-joint.html

anson73

Awards
I was thinking about taking the product but im a little worried i am leaving for the Marine Corps in may and I was wondering is it gunna pop me on a drug test. Anyone know or have any idea if i should go ahead and take it or steer clear?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about taking the product but im a little worried i am leaving for the Marine Corps in may and I was wondering is it gunna pop me on a drug test. Anyone know or have any idea if i should go ahead and take it or steer clear?
It 100% should NOT test positive for anything on a drug test!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would not recommend taking it during Boot Camp, doubt you would be allowed to, but I would not do that. I would not take any type of stimulant based fat-burner when doing that much extreme exercise, especially in the heat. The diuretic nature of it alone could be dangerous with that extreme amount of exercise.

But, I believe your question was about taking it ahead of time, I am guessing you want to accelerate some fat loss before going to Boot Camp, making all that crazy amount of exercise a little easier on your body, Good Plan!

Just a little FYI for ya... being in great shape before you go is a great idea, it will physically make it easier on your body. Buttttt, part of it is to be broken down mentally and physically and that is going to happen no matter how good of shape you are in, just know that going into it!

anson73

Awards
I would not recommend taking it during Boot Camp, doubt you would be allowed to, but I would not do that. I would not take any type of stimulant based fat-burner when doing that much extreme exercise, especially in the heat. The diuretic nature of it alone could be dangerous with that extreme amount of exercise.

But, I believe your question was about taking it ahead of time, I am guessing you want to accelerate some fat loss before going to Boot Camp, making all that crazy amount of exercise a little easier on your body, Good Plan!

Just a little FYI for ya... being in great shape before you go is a great idea, it will physically make it easier on your body. Buttttt, part of it is to be broken down mentally and physically and that is going to happen no matter how good of shape you are in, just know that going into it!
yah i was planning on taking it before boot camp. I just saw on another forum somewhere that someone was questioning whether it would pop on a test or not. I still have a few months before I leave. How long would it take to get this out of my system? I just want to make sure that it will not pop on my test because I do not want to get disqualified. Thank you for the info though. I think I'm going to give it a try. Just for a bit though to make sure it is out of my system before I have to test before leaving boot.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah i was planning on taking it before boot camp. I just saw on another forum somewhere that someone was questioning whether it would pop on a test or not. I still have a few months before I leave. How long would it take to get this out of my system? I just want to make sure that it will not pop on my test because I do not want to get disqualified. Thank you for the info though. I think I'm going to give it a try. Just for a bit though to make sure it is out of my system before I have to test before leaving boot.
Good Luck in Boot Camp my friend! Which Branch are you entering? Army? Navy? Marines? Airforce?

anson73

Awards
Sorry i havent been checking back much since your reply, but I am joining the Marine Corps.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry i havent been checking back much since your reply, but I am joining the Marine Corps.
God Bless the Men & Women of our Armed Forces!!!

dryates

dryates

Awards
I am in the military and you can take this up until the day you leave. the military will only test for recreational drugs until you are past your basic and individual training. Even then it will have to be ordered by you commander (I.E. not going to happen). i would however recommend you are not dependent on stims before you leave. you wont be able to take anything while you are there not even a multi. And you will have no access to anything to help you stay awake like coffee. Water will soon be your best stim:) good luck.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in the military and you can take this up until the day you leave. the military will only test for recreational drugs until you are past your basic and individual training. Even then it will have to be ordered by you commander (I.E. not going to happen). i would however recommend you are not dependent on stims before you leave. you wont be able to take anything while you are there not even a multi. And you will have no access to anything to help you stay awake like coffee. Water will soon be your best stim:) good luck.
Thank you for the clarification, I am not in the military, so I was speaking mainly on "Hear-Say!"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As with almost everything i have read from you, you were spot on.
Thank you, I really appreciate that! I would much rather be known for accurate educated (research) based opinions and advice than someone just talking out of his A$$! So Thank you again!

ka72

Awards
HI

Hi am glad to see this forum and I first want to say that fina works wonders and I have seen results. I did have the same question as anson73 because I took am looking to join the Marines and went to the recruiters office. I am 24 now and saw major results. So my question is why is fina banned ??? and are we sure it won't pop on the test??? I just don't want to fail because of that. I will be honest and say I got scared and came off of it and went back to all natural.(this was the first pro hormone I ever took)I also used to do a original hydrocut and ripfuel combo back in the day when I was young and in college and that was not smart but worked wonders.

Also I heard that resolution or a pct should be taken after a cycle and then I heard that you don't need anything can any one clarify??

Also my goal is to get to 219(ship weight) and I am hovering at 280-290 right now. So I still work out and can lift like crazy all natural but i have switched to cardio and light weights not try to gain.

Thanks for the info and on once again Fina is a great product but just don't want to be screwed for the military by using it.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi am glad to see this forum and I first want to say that fina works wonders and I have seen results. I did have the same question as anson73 because I took am looking to join the Marines and went to the recruiters office. I am 24 now and saw major results. So my question is why is fina banned ??? and are we sure it won't pop on the test??? I just don't want to fail because of that. I will be honest and say I got scared and came off of it and went back to all natural.(this was the first pro hormone I ever took)I also used to do a original hydrocut and ripfuel combo back in the day when I was young and in college and that was not smart but worked wonders.
First off FINAFLEX is not banned, I am confused as to exactly what you are asking? We have had a few of the ingredients in our past products (FINAFLEX 550 & FINAFLEX RIPPED) get banned, at which time we were allowed to sell out what we had already produced and discontinued those products and reformulated to what we have now FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO & FINAFLEX EPI-V which are completely 100% legal. Now if you mean something completely different, like if you get tested while on one of these products will it show up like as if you are taking sports enhancing drugs? If that is your question, the answer is YES, it will absolutely show up that way, although they are 100% legal, they are not allowed in Professional sports, military use, and any other place where you will be tested for muscle enhancement drugs. But those two above mentioned prohormones are the only ones that are banned from use in the genre. I have heard that some professional sports are going as far as testing caffeine & creatine levels in their athletes etc, so about this, I am not sure! Also, are we talking about the same products here, because this is the Q & A for PRO-XANTHINE which is our fat-burner and should not test for anything unless again you are in a postion where they are going to test your caffeine levels, which sounds ridiculously impossible, I mean what if you drank a cup of coffee or sweet tea right before you get tested, seriously?

Also I heard that resolution or a pct should be taken after a cycle and then I heard that you don't need anything can any one clarify??
I absolutely recommend that anyone and everyone take a PCT following any prohormone use...PERIOD! "No ifs... ands..or BUTS, well maybe butts.... BIG ONES!!!" sorry I just had to! But seriously, always take a PCT following prohormone use, it is for your safety.

Also my goal is to get to 219(ship weight) and I am hovering at 280-290 right now. So I still work out and can lift like crazy all natural but i have switched to cardio and light weights not try to gain.
Sounds like a plan there, how long do you have before you ship off? I mean realistically it will take you at least 20-30 weeks to drop that kind of weight and I don't mean doing it half-A$$ either, I'm talking incredible dieting and lots of reps and light to moderate weight and a good bit of cardio as well. FYI on the cardio, you burn more fat by going slower, I don't mean slow enough to not even break a sweat, just saying you are in the highest fat-burning zone when you are going just fast enough to sweat like crazy, raise your heart-rate, but be able to hold a full conversation while doing it (not out of breath).

Thanks for the info and on once again Fina is a great product but just don't want to be screwed for the military by using it.
Thank you for backing our product, we work very hard to make the highest quality products for our customers, so again Thank You!

Again, "better safe than sorry" I have no idea what they are testing for in the military so I don't want to steer you wrong. I too would play it safe and just do it all natural, it can be done with great effort and hard work, you can and will achieve your fitness goals. Good Luck to you! If you have any additional questions about our products or what I have explained above, please feel free to ask.

ka72

Awards
Well thank you for answering me scotty doc.

Sorry I thought this was about the 550& the ripped. I did not know that you guys made new products(thanks for the education).

I have the fina 550 and did not know that you had a new line up of products. I personally don't believe that there is anything wrong with your products and I believe that they shouldn't be banned(550&ripped).I will have to try the FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO or FINAFLEX EPI-V. As I said before the fina product is the best and delivers results. So I am all about it.

I did get resolution. so I am good for PCT.

As for a ship date I can't contract until I reach 240. then I can contract out. I have been hitting the cardio hard and was hitting the weight hard especially when I was on the 550. Then I decreased to light dumbbells(10,20,30,etc.) and other workouts to burn my body. I have currently just switched to cardio only and I do the bike for 20 min,elip,30min,and tread mill for 20min. I set my goals to 1.5miles in under 13:30min(marine core standard) and the same with other exercises.

Once again I did not know you guys had new products and I still think the old ones where great but will have to try the new ones and for anybody who is reading this and is trying to get ready for the summer like most or jump on this because it will do you wonders.

now that I know you guys have new products I will be buying some in order to help me reach my goal. What would you recommend to a former 550 user.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to making weight so I can earn the title Marine.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well thank you for answering me scotty doc.

Sorry I thought this was about the 550& the ripped. I did not know that you guys made new products(thanks for the education).

I have the fina 550 and did not know that you had a new line up of products. I personally don't believe that there is anything wrong with your products and I believe that they shouldn't be banned(550&ripped).I will have to try the FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO or FINAFLEX EPI-V. As I said before the fina product is the best and delivers results. So I am all about it.

I did get resolution. so I am good for PCT.

As for a ship date I can't contract until I reach 240. then I can contract out. I have been hitting the cardio hard and was hitting the weight hard especially when I was on the 550. Then I decreased to light dumbbells(10,20,30,etc.) and other workouts to burn my body. I have currently just switched to cardio only and I do the bike for 20 min,elip,30min,and tread mill for 20min. I set my goals to 1.5miles in under 13:30min(marine core standard) and the same with other exercises.

Once again I did not know you guys had new products and I still think the old ones where great but will have to try the new ones and for anybody who is reading this and is trying to get ready for the summer like most or jump on this because it will do you wonders.

now that I know you guys have new products I will be buying some in order to help me reach my goal. What would you recommend to a former 550 user.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to making weight so I can earn the title Marine.
No worries on the mistake, it's all good, just glad I could help clarify things and answer you questions is all. Unfortunately, due to the bans, our newer products had to be taken down a notch, now don't get me wrong, they can and will deliver awesome results, but not the kind of bulking results as the 550, there is nothing out there (legal anyway) that can even come close. Now, based on the fact that you are trying to lean down, I had a great run where I personally lost 37Lbs of fat while gaining 1Lb of lean muscle, which gaining lean muscle mass while cutting hard is near impossible, and I did that in just 12 weeks. Check out my log... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/158447-12-wk-pre.html I did that using FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO & EPI-V, read the thread/log and tell me what you think, if it is the kind of thing you are trying to achieve?

ka72

Awards
yeah Scotty that is what I am trying to do your 12 week is crazy and I was on that track about 30-45 days in on the 550. I felt good and was getting cut and loosing weight.Yeah and I need to follow your 12 week program.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah Scotty that is what I am trying to do your 12 week is crazy and I was on that track about 30-45 days in on the 550. I felt good and was getting cut and loosing weight.Yeah and I need to follow your 12 week program.
I am not claiming to be the "MASTER" of this, I just have incredible will-power, drive and motivation; and I followed what a "MASTER" told me to do... and well... It worked, LoL! I have done it a few times now, shred down like that and it is a learning process every time. Little tricks here and there, etc.

Always learning my friend, always learning!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the caffeine content per dose?

Thanks
I apologize, but I am not allowed to disclose exact measurements in our proprietary blends due to infringement issues.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the caffeine content per dose?

Thanks
I was able to take 1 cap of PRO-XANTHINE with 2 scoops of N.O Ignite if that helps, doesn't seem like an over amount of caffeine, but the theophylline, Thiamizine and other ingredients give a very alert clean energy.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was able to take 1 cap of PRO-XANTHINE with 2 scoops of N.O Ignite if that helps, doesn't seem like an over amount of caffeine, but the theophylline, Thiamizine and other ingredients give a very alert clean energy.
Thanks for the help there, that was a great way to answer his question without disclosing the amounts. I have a question out of curiosity, because I get asked the amounts of almost everything we label in our Proprietary blends, when you REPd for APS were you allowed to share any of that type of information, pure curiosity here? I mean not sharing the exact amounts in proprietary blends is common, or do most companies disclose this information? And if most companies disclose that information, why have a proprietary blend at all, why not just list it in the Supplement Facts / Ingredient table?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the help there, that was a great way to answer his question without disclosing the amounts. I have a question out of curiosity, because I get asked the amounts of almost everything we label in our Proprietary blends, when you REPd for APS were you allowed to share any of that type of information, pure curiosity here? I mean not sharing the exact amounts in proprietary blends is common, or do most companies disclose this information? And if most companies disclose that information, why have a proprietary blend at all, why not just list it in the Supplement Facts / Ingredient table?
APS did let me tell the amounts of a lot of ingredients, they didn't seem to mind, but wasn't told all the doses of each ingredient, only a few. I believe a lot of the people that do propreietary blends yet still release some info is because sometimes they will adjust the amounts......at least thats what I've been told lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
APS did let me tell the amounts of a lot of ingredients, they didn't seem to mind, but wasn't told all the doses of each ingredient, only a few. I believe a lot of the people that do propreietary blends yet still release some info is because sometimes they will adjust the amounts......at least thats what I've been told lol
Ahhh.... Forever Learning!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Breaking News... We are introducing a new bottle for your PRO XANTHINE 500-XT, the same exact formula, but a Brand New bottle, please let us know your opinion...

mattbaseball

Awards
just bought some of this....interested to try it out but also concerned once I take Epi that Epi, Ignite, and Pro Xanthine will be too many stimulants. I will play it slow and take 1 pill first with epi and if I feel ok with that I will then throw in 2 pills of Pro Xanthane with Epi then if that is ok I will add Ignite in the mix

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just bought some of this....interested to try it out but also concerned once I take Epi that Epi, Ignite, and Pro Xanthine will be too many stimulants. I will play it slow and take 1 pill first with epi and if I feel ok with that I will then throw in 2 pills of Pro Xanthane with Epi then if that is ok I will add Ignite in the mix
OK... You are right, that is a lot of stimulants! I would start with the EPI-V... adding the PX in... then when completely used to that combo, then look at adding just a half a scoop of IGNITE to the mix and then just adjust based on tolerance, but it is a lot of stims, LoL!

mattbaseball

Awards
OK... You are right, that is a lot of stimulants! I would start with the EPI-V... adding the PX in... then when completely used to that combo, then look at adding just a half a scoop of IGNITE to the mix and then just adjust based on tolerance, but it is a lot of stims, LoL!
Sounds like a plan.... I like your plan better lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a plan.... I like your plan better lol

Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...

mattbaseball

Awards
Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...
Very good idea. Didnt think of that and thought more was better, but then 2nd guessed that reasoning.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!

mattbaseball

Awards
Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!
Thats the plan now...or maybe during my 550 only

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah some would say no during PCT but I think Al has an idea here.. I find it's a dangerous time for fat gain. I know you are not supposed to shoot for weight loss but fact is, you should reduce calories some for the decrease in protein synthesis and anabolism....

mattbaseball

Awards
I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.
Awesome Bro... so glad you are liking it!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.
It's strong enough for me but ephedra and OEP wow!!