Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...
    Very good idea. Didnt think of that and thought more was better, but then 2nd guessed that reasoning.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...
    Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!
    Thats the plan now...or maybe during my 550 only
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yah some would say no during PCT but I think Al has an idea here.. I find it's a dangerous time for fat gain. I know you are not supposed to shoot for weight loss but fact is, you should reduce calories some for the decrease in protein synthesis and anabolism....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.
    Awesome Bro... so glad you are liking it!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I am going to start tomorrow
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.85%

I am going to start tomorrow
    Love it so far. Gives me good sustained clean energy. I am taking it while on 550 but will stop when I start EPI next week
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.
    It's strong enough for me but ephedra and OEP wow!!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Nice questions...

- I think you will like this product, but no it will not compare to the old Ephedra stack, sorry, wish it did!
    - I would personally avoid taking two caps at a time, even if it is just a matter of waiting a few hrs before taking the 2nd dose, I know everyone is different, but most people who take 2 caps at one time experience the jitters.
    - I cannot tell you how much caffeine it has in it other than make a general statement that it has an amount similar to a strong cup of coffee.
    - I do not like the fact that it uses the term belly-fat reducer because that is misconceiving to be honest. There is no substance on the market today that can spot-reduce fat. Will it reduce the fat in your belly, yes, but not that it is actually targeting that area, just that if you lose fat everywhere, you will obviously be losing it in your belly as well, see why I don't like that claim? (just keeping it real Bro)
    - I do believe it will help with your cardio by way of added energy, but not by means of getting more oxygen, therefore raising your endurance, but you will go longer and stronger due to the increase in energy!

Hope this helps you out Bro, as you can see I don't fluff the answer, pretty much just a straight shooter, answering questions as both honestly and directly as possible! In short, I do think that PX is the best fat-burner I have taken since the likes of the ephedra based products and stacks!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

I appreciate the honesty and helpfulness as always. Thank you!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

- I cannot tell you how much caffeine it has in it other than make a general statement that it has an amount similar to a strong cup of coffee.
    Per cap, correct?
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Thank you to finaflex for the opportunity to log this next month starting may 1st! Will be combined with anabeta elite and isatest! Will post link a few days ahead of start date so everyone can sub and not miss a bit of the action!
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Thank you to finaflex for the opportunity to log this next month starting may 1st! Will be combined with anabeta elite and isatest! Will post link a few days ahead of start date so everyone can sub and not miss a bit of the action!
    Be interested to know what you think of the stim ...
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Per cap, correct?
    Yes... per cap!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Yes... per cap!
    can't wait
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3%

Should I take this on an empty stomach each time?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by madebayo View Post
    Should I take this on an empty stomach each time?
    Not necessary I do only becuase I am on IF protocaol (intermitent fasting) but I sometimes take a second dose with food later in the day..

If you have a sensitive stomach then you may want to take it with food depending on how you feel...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

^^^ EXACTLY ^^^
    www.finaflex.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Would it be safe to take this at the same time I am taking FinaFlex Revolution PCT? I finished a PH cycle 2 weeks ago and have been taking the PCT until now.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyGator86 View Post
    Would it be safe to take this at the same time I am taking FinaFlex Revolution PCT? I finished a PH cycle 2 weeks ago and have been taking the PCT until now.
    Absolutely but if you are in PCT it may not be the right time to reduce calories, a slight reduction is ok as you will not metabolize cals like you did when on cycle but you don't want to start cutting or you could lose your gains.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Sorry if it's been asked- get a mg or at least a ballpark of how much methyl syn is in pro xt? Thanks
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Sorry if it's been asked- get a mg or at least a ballpark of how much methyl syn is in pro xt? Thanks
    Yah I don't even know as it's a proprietory formula... don't know if we will be able to answer this...
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah I don't even know as it's a proprietory formula... don't know if we will be able to answer this...
    Yea I figured.. Even a ball park would be helpful if possible! Thanks again
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Yea I figured.. Even a ball park would be helpful if possible! Thanks again
    Hey Bro, unfortunately we are not allowed to divulge that information, I promise it is not to keep our customers in the dark, far from it, it is to protect our products from copy-right infringements, its a rough business in the supplement industry, if you come out with a Kick-Azz product, then everyone wants to copy it, sorry Bro!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

Hey Bro, unfortunately we are not allowed to divulge that information, I promise it is not to keep our customers in the dark, far from it, it is to protect our products from copy-right infringements, its a rough business in the supplement industry, if you come out with a Kick-Azz product, then everyone wants to copy it, sorry Bro!
    Understand completely, no worries
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Understand completely, no worries
    I did my best to answer you with some more detail in response to your PM, hope that was a little more informative. I do want to compliment you, it is obvious that you are doing your research and way too many people do not research things before trying them and just go on bro-knowledge, so good job bro, keep that up, will definitely help you in the future!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.05%

I did my best to answer you with some more detail in response to your PM, hope that was a little more informative. I do want to compliment you, it is obvious that you are doing your research and way too many people do not research things before trying them and just go on bro-knowledge, so good job bro, keep that up, will definitely help you in the future!
    Thanks. Yea i was young, foolish and ignorant in the past and it caused some problems, now I know to do my hw. Thanks for u help as always
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  151 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

Hey ScottyDoc,

I've been reading through your posts about this product. I just started taking it today and was wondering if it is safe for women. My local store rep sold it to me and I know he is very knowledgable but I just wanted to make sure there's not anything hidden in it that can be particularly harmful to women.

Other than that, so far I like the product! The focus factor I'm experiencing is out of this world. I don't think I've ever taken a supplement that has had this level of focus enhancement. I'm just coming off of a month of OxyElite Pro. Good stuff, but I built up a tolerance. Gave it a two week rest and now I'm on this.

Thanks for your advice!
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by Psu75 View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc,

I've been reading through your posts about this product. I just started taking it today and was wondering if it is safe for women. My local store rep sold it to me and I know he is very knowledgable but I just wanted to make sure there's not anything hidden in it that can be particularly harmful to women.

Other than that, so far I like the product! The focus factor I'm experiencing is out of this world. I don't think I've ever taken a supplement that has had this level of focus enhancement. I'm just coming off of a month of OxyElite Pro. Good stuff, but I built up a tolerance. Gave it a two week rest and now I'm on this.

Thanks for your advice!
    I know there is a womens version coming out soon called PX Pink so you might want to hold off for that ...
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Psu75 View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc,

Thanks for your advice!
    There is absolutely no reason why a man or woman could not take our PX based on gender. Like any other stimulant, if you have heart trouble, high blood pressure or any other medical concerns we always recommend checking with your primary health care provider first.

I know there is a womens version coming out soon called PX Pink so you might want to hold off for that ...
    DW... as of now, the PX-Pink is on hold, have not been told a reason why!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

ScottyDoc, I am about 5'5" and 112 pounds. I am looking to shed some belly fat and curb my appetite. Getting extra energy would be fantastic as well! I am working out twice a day, adding up to about three hours a day, but am not seeing results. I am currently taking a pre-workout (assault) when I workout in the evening. Would Finaflex PX be a good way for me to get results quicker and get more energy throughout the day? Or would it be harmful to me because of my weight?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  139 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Belly fat at 112? I can not see how you would need this at all.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216136-finaflex-1-andro.htmlCurrent log belowhttp://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/226014-getting-bigger-leaner.html#post3893348
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.78%

Quote Originally Posted by get_fit View Post
    ScottyDoc, I am about 5'5" and 112 pounds. I am looking to shed some belly fat and curb my appetite. Getting extra energy would be fantastic as well! I am working out twice a day, adding up to about three hours a day, but am not seeing results. I am currently taking a pre-workout (assault) when I workout in the evening. Would Finaflex PX be a good way for me to get results quicker and get more energy throughout the day? Or would it be harmful to me because of my weight?

Before i give advice are you male or female? How many calories are you taking in per day? What does your macronutrient profiles look like?

My first initial assesment is metabolic damage but ill wait until i know more.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Twice a day wow and I am only training 3 times a week Yah twice a day may be the cause of your problem but there are dozens of details missing here. You are going to have to do a lot of your own reseaarch then come back with more specific questions.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Female. I am not sure about my calorie intake. I eat a lot of cafeteria food. I want to put together a healthy diet plan and really want to get rid of the layer fat covering my abs. I am extremely new at this whole working out, getting fit, being healthy thing. I am not sure what direction to go in. i enjoy working out twice a day but do not have much direction with a work out plan either. Help? I still want to take finaflex px, if it wont harm me.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting Authority

As long as you asses your tolerance, the px black should be fine. Overall though a solid diet along with training is the best way to get rid of that unwanted fat. Add the px black in with those two things and you will defenitley meet your goals. Do some research on diets and exercise and find one that fits your needs. It may take a while to find what works best for you but trial and error is the best way. I would recommend light weight training along with moderate cardio as a start. And don't get suckerd into the myth that lifting weights will make you big and manly

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.06%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by get_fit View Post
    Female. I am not sure about my calorie intake. I eat a lot of cafeteria food. I want to put together a healthy diet plan and really want to get rid of the layer fat covering my abs. I am extremely new at this whole working out, getting fit, being healthy thing. I am not sure what direction to go in. i enjoy working out twice a day but do not have much direction with a work out plan either. Help? I still want to take finaflex px, if it wont harm me.
    Gentlemen, if I may?
    First, let's start with your caloric intake. Maintenance is normally around 15xBW
    15x112=1680cals. A decent macronutrient profile should look like 40/40/20 (p/c/f)
    So maintenance would be 168g protein, 168g carbs, 37 grams of fat.
    Try your maintenance cals for a while to assess whether or not that is your true number and adjust based on results (2 weeks should be enough)
    I'm one of the beta testers for PX Black. It's a really good product. That, plus a good diet, plus a good workout program=success. Hope I helped.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.1%

Thank you everyone for all your help! I will start doing things the right way(:

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 218
    Last Post: 02-20-2014, 12:30 PM
  2. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
  3. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?