Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by ka72 View Post
    Well thank you for answering me scotty doc.

Sorry I thought this was about the 550& the ripped. I did not know that you guys made new products(thanks for the education).

I have the fina 550 and did not know that you had a new line up of products. I personally don't believe that there is anything wrong with your products and I believe that they shouldn't be banned(550&ripped).I will have to try the FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO or FINAFLEX EPI-V. As I said before the fina product is the best and delivers results. So I am all about it.

I did get resolution. so I am good for PCT.

As for a ship date I can't contract until I reach 240. then I can contract out. I have been hitting the cardio hard and was hitting the weight hard especially when I was on the 550. Then I decreased to light dumbbells(10,20,30,etc.) and other workouts to burn my body. I have currently just switched to cardio only and I do the bike for 20 min,elip,30min,and tread mill for 20min. I set my goals to 1.5miles in under 13:30min(marine core standard) and the same with other exercises.

Once again I did not know you guys had new products and I still think the old ones where great but will have to try the new ones and for anybody who is reading this and is trying to get ready for the summer like most or jump on this because it will do you wonders.

now that I know you guys have new products I will be buying some in order to help me reach my goal. What would you recommend to a former 550 user.

Thanks for the help and I look forward to making weight so I can earn the title Marine.
    No worries on the mistake, it's all good, just glad I could help clarify things and answer you questions is all. Unfortunately, due to the bans, our newer products had to be taken down a notch, now don't get me wrong, they can and will deliver awesome results, but not the kind of bulking results as the 550, there is nothing out there (legal anyway) that can even come close. Now, based on the fact that you are trying to lean down, I had a great run where I personally lost 37Lbs of fat while gaining 1Lb of lean muscle, which gaining lean muscle mass while cutting hard is near impossible, and I did that in just 12 weeks. Check out my log... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle...12-wk-pre.html I did that using FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO & EPI-V, read the thread/log and tell me what you think, if it is the kind of thing you are trying to achieve?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. yeah Scotty that is what I am trying to do your 12 week is crazy and I was on that track about 30-45 days in on the 550. I felt good and was getting cut and loosing weight.Yeah and I need to follow your 12 week program.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by ka72 View Post
    yeah Scotty that is what I am trying to do your 12 week is crazy and I was on that track about 30-45 days in on the 550. I felt good and was getting cut and loosing weight.Yeah and I need to follow your 12 week program.
    I am not claiming to be the "MASTER" of this, I just have incredible will-power, drive and motivation; and I followed what a "MASTER" told me to do... and well... It worked, LoL! I have done it a few times now, shred down like that and it is a learning process every time. Little tricks here and there, etc.

Always learning my friend, always learning!
    www.finaflex.com

4. For anyone interested check out this Magazine review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE.... NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    www.finaflex.com

5. What's the caffeine content per dose?

Thanks
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rob_LaSane View Post
    What's the caffeine content per dose?

Thanks
    I apologize, but I am not allowed to disclose exact measurements in our proprietary blends due to infringement issues.
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rob_LaSane View Post
    What's the caffeine content per dose?

Thanks
    I was able to take 1 cap of PRO-XANTHINE with 2 scoops of N.O Ignite if that helps, doesn't seem like an over amount of caffeine, but the theophylline, Thiamizine and other ingredients give a very alert clean energy.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I was able to take 1 cap of PRO-XANTHINE with 2 scoops of N.O Ignite if that helps, doesn't seem like an over amount of caffeine, but the theophylline, Thiamizine and other ingredients give a very alert clean energy.
    Thanks for the help there, that was a great way to answer his question without disclosing the amounts. I have a question out of curiosity, because I get asked the amounts of almost everything we label in our Proprietary blends, when you REPd for APS were you allowed to share any of that type of information, pure curiosity here? I mean not sharing the exact amounts in proprietary blends is common, or do most companies disclose this information? And if most companies disclose that information, why have a proprietary blend at all, why not just list it in the Supplement Facts / Ingredient table?
    www.finaflex.com

9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thanks for the help there, that was a great way to answer his question without disclosing the amounts. I have a question out of curiosity, because I get asked the amounts of almost everything we label in our Proprietary blends, when you REPd for APS were you allowed to share any of that type of information, pure curiosity here? I mean not sharing the exact amounts in proprietary blends is common, or do most companies disclose this information? And if most companies disclose that information, why have a proprietary blend at all, why not just list it in the Supplement Facts / Ingredient table?
    APS did let me tell the amounts of a lot of ingredients, they didn't seem to mind, but wasn't told all the doses of each ingredient, only a few. I believe a lot of the people that do propreietary blends yet still release some info is because sometimes they will adjust the amounts......at least thats what I've been told lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    APS did let me tell the amounts of a lot of ingredients, they didn't seem to mind, but wasn't told all the doses of each ingredient, only a few. I believe a lot of the people that do propreietary blends yet still release some info is because sometimes they will adjust the amounts......at least thats what I've been told lol
    Ahhh.... Forever Learning!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Breaking News... We are introducing a new bottle for your PRO XANTHINE 500-XT, the same exact formula, but a Brand New bottle, please let us know your opinion...

www.finaflex.com

12. just bought some of this....interested to try it out but also concerned once I take Epi that Epi, Ignite, and Pro Xanthine will be too many stimulants. I will play it slow and take 1 pill first with epi and if I feel ok with that I will then throw in 2 pills of Pro Xanthane with Epi then if that is ok I will add Ignite in the mix

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    just bought some of this....interested to try it out but also concerned once I take Epi that Epi, Ignite, and Pro Xanthine will be too many stimulants. I will play it slow and take 1 pill first with epi and if I feel ok with that I will then throw in 2 pills of Pro Xanthane with Epi then if that is ok I will add Ignite in the mix
    OK... You are right, that is a lot of stimulants! I would start with the EPI-V... adding the PX in... then when completely used to that combo, then look at adding just a half a scoop of IGNITE to the mix and then just adjust based on tolerance, but it is a lot of stims, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK... You are right, that is a lot of stimulants! I would start with the EPI-V... adding the PX in... then when completely used to that combo, then look at adding just a half a scoop of IGNITE to the mix and then just adjust based on tolerance, but it is a lot of stims, LoL!
    Sounds like a plan.... I like your plan better lol

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Sounds like a plan.... I like your plan better lol

Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that could be good but EPI-V doesn't really need the PX so you could save that for another time. Unless you think that you need the apetite supression but I think not. You will be on cycle so you will have to eat a little extra for that anyway, just keep it clean. I guess a lot depends on how much PX supresses your appetite, something to think about...
    Very good idea. Didnt think of that and thought more was better, but then 2nd guessed that reasoning.

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!
    www.finaflex.com

18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Matt... Valid point here, I mean why over-stim yourself! I think EPI-V with the N.O. IGNITE before workouts is plenty and like DW said, save the PX for when you start your PCT or something!
    Thats the plan now...or maybe during my 550 only

19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yah some would say no during PCT but I think Al has an idea here.. I find it's a dangerous time for fat gain. I know you are not supposed to shoot for weight loss but fact is, you should reduce calories some for the decrease in protein synthesis and anabolism....

20. I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.

21. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.
    Awesome Bro... so glad you are liking it!
    www.finaflex.com

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I took 1 pill this mornign at 10am and still feel awesome....very impressed. This is while on 550xd.
    I am going to start tomorrow

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I am going to start tomorrow
    Love it so far. Gives me good sustained clean energy. I am taking it while on 550 but will stop when I start EPI next week

24. I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.

25. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    I'm very stim tolerant and will be stacking with lean extreme. I plan on using 2 a day out of the gate .. I actually enjoy the cracked out stim feeling bc my workouts r long and challenging and demanding and I do not sleep well. My questions/concerns are:

Will this be strong enough for someone who has stacked ephedra with oep multiple times

If I wake up late in Thr day (2-3pm) can I take two caps at once to avoid sleeplessness later that night?

Can you give a MINIMUM amt of caffeine per pill since I know you can't give exact- ie over 100 over 200 etc

Can you explain how this product favors burning belly fat?

Does this product have any cardio enhancing properties- ie- Roxylean eca opened my lungs SO much I couldn't spring fast or long enough..

I know it's a lot but I'm choosing to use this for a critical time of beginning my cut so I need to know if it is right for me. Thank you.
    It's strong enough for me but ephedra and OEP wow!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  2. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  3. finaflex, anyone know?