Q & A for FINAFLEX METHYL-ICE

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for FINAFLEX METHYL-ICE. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks like exactly what I've been looking for although I'm not a fan of 1,3 ill try this after I try alpha t2 .
In about 12 wks, I know it is a ways off, but we will be launching our new METHYL ICE XTREME and it will be a part of our new BLACK series. It is being formulated as we speak and the goal is to create a fat-burner with the same elevated intensity, focus, mood; appetite surpressant & thermogenesis as our PRO-XANTHINE XT-500, but also include double the amount of thyroid stimulant matrix as what is in the original METHYL-ICE as well as the liver detox agents & diuretic agents presently in METHYL ICE (original).

So in short, this new product is going to be the absolute $HIT and is going to blow the doors off of any and all other Fat-burning products on the market!
BAM!

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In about 12 wks, I know it is a ways off, but we will be launching our new METHYL ICE XTREME and it will be a part of our new BLACK series. It is being formulated as we speak and the goal is to create a fat-burner with the same elevated intensity, focus, mood; appetite surpressant & thermogenesis as our PRO-XANTHINE XT-500, but also include double the amount of thyroid stimulant matrix as what is in the original METHYL-ICE as well as the liver detox agents & diuretic agents presently in METHYL ICE (original).

So in short, this new product is going to be the absolute $HIT and is going to blow the doors off of any and all other Fat-burning products on the market!
BAM!
God damn, I was sold on the thyroid, liver and diuretic ingredients but by it having detoxing abilities like your pct black I'm going to cycle both products back to back which will enable me to use less cycle support.

Another thing I wanted to say was great idea doubling the thyroid in this and the AI in pct black I appreciate being able to take less caps per day. The only thing about pct black is I won't be getting enough of the other ingredients taking only one cap per day if I was only taking this but I take the ingredients in bulk anyway so for me its not bad.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
God damn, I was sold on the thyroid, liver and diuretic ingredients but by it having detoxing abilities like your pct black I'm going to cycle both products back to back which will enable me to use less cycle support.

Another thing I wanted to say was great idea doubling the thyroid in this and the AI in pct black I appreciate being able to take less caps per day. The only thing about pct black is I won't be getting enough of the other ingredients taking only one cap per day if I was only taking this but I take the ingredients in bulk anyway so for me its not bad.
Like I have been saying for a few months now when people like our products... "We Make it.... You take it!!!"

ModernLats

Awards
Any updates on this product from the black series?

I have enough alpha T2 to last all summer but I would like the extra goodies from this product. ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any updates on this product from the black series?

I have enough alpha T2 to last all summer but I would like the extra goodies from this product. ;)
I was just informed that it is one of two or three new products we plan to launch and hand out samples at the 2011 MR. OLYMPIA this year!

ModernLats

Awards
Good enough for me, thank you for your fast reply.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good enough for me, thank you for your fast reply.
Anytime Brotha, this is what I am here for, but no worries, I completely understand your eagerness for new products, I am right there with you eagerly awaiting their release! All I can do is promise is you and everyone else here at AnabolicMinds will be the first to know when we release a new product, we in no way want to keep it a secret!

Tetsu

Awards
are there any reviews? I've looked all over the web and can't find any. Thanks

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
are there any reviews? I've looked all over the web and can't find any. Thanks
We are discontinuing this product, it is still available at stores, but it just isn't as popular nor as effective as our PRO XANTHINE 500-XD, which is why if you read, we are re-formulating the METHLY ICE and are probably going to call it METHYL ICE Black and it will be as powerful as the PRO XANTHINE, but have the added benefit of the natural T3/T4 boosters, making it the best of both worlds! I was going to take this thread down, but just in case someone purchased the product and wants to know how to best take it or has any questions about it, I'm still here to supply advice/answers. It is still a great product, typically I recommend it for women because it is lower dosed than the PRO XANTHINE, no reviews available at this time, if this product does not interest you I suggest you check out our PRO XANTHINE, we have many reviews for that product and people who have done logs on them, etc. Also, if you email me at [email protected] and put samples in the subject and then put what samples you would like to try in the body along with your name and mailing information I will be happy to send you some samples of PRO XANTHINE (No samples of METHYL ICE as it is discontinued).

Tetsu

Awards
Okay thanks for the info! The thread didn't read in a way that made me think the methyl ice was discontinued, I thought there was going to be 2 versions.

I just may be sending you an email, lol.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay thanks for the info! The thread didn't read in a way that made me think the methyl ice was discontinued, I thought there was going to be 2 versions.

I just may be sending you an email, lol.
Sorry about the confusion, I started the thread way before they ever decided to discontinue it and just kept it open for Q & A purposes in case someone purchased it, because this was a recent decision of ours and it can still be found in stores and online! Definitely hit me up for the FREE samples, I mean it is a win either way... if you try it and don't like it, well then you know it is not for you and you don't waste your money on a whole bottle or you try it and Love it, then you know what you are getting before you buy it, can't beat that with a stick, LoL!

Tetsu

Awards
You said the Methyl Ice is lower dosed, could you tell me how much 1,3 dimetyhlamylamine and metlhyl-snephrine there is? If that's something you can release anyway, maybe you could at caffeine, idk.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You said the Methyl Ice is lower dosed, could you tell me how much 1,3 dimetyhlamylamine and metlhyl-snephrine there is? If that's something you can release anyway, maybe you could at caffeine, idk.
I doubt I will be allowed to release that information, but I will ask as soon as the Bosseses get back from out of town, they might since the product is being discontinued!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar