Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION - AnabolicMinds.com

Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION

This thread is designed to act as a Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION. So please direct any and all questions for this product here and I will be more than happy to answer them.

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

No questions but just want to say that your product is great. using it with another companies product for my pct and the combo is great. will look into other products that you guys might have. do you guys have a ph line??
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yes, presently we have FINAFLEX's 1-ANDRO & EPI-V. Coming soon though they are making a formula where they combine both the strength and different attributes of each into one super product. It is going to be a part of their whole new reformulated line of FINAFLEX Black series, personally can't wait for that!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yes, presently we have FINAFLEX's 1-ANDRO & EPI-V. Coming soon though they are making a formula where they combine both the strength and different attributes of each into one super product. It is going to be a part of their whole new reformulated line of FINAFLEX Black series, personally can't wait for that!
    Well, let me ask you this. I will be PH/DS free until about may or june. Need to let my body and everything else rest. I am always looking to try new things, just as long as they work. I have used Primordial Performance Superdrone-lv and CEL H-drol (not really impressed). I will be looking to finish up my cutting cycle. Will be spending now until May get my body fat low as possible and just getting in the best shape possible without anything but when I do use something, what would you suggest for hard gains, little water retention and help harden me up. Not looking for crazy mass, just a nice and hard look for the summer. thank you.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    Well, let me ask you this. I will be PH/DS free until about may or june. Need to let my body and everything else rest. I am always looking to try new things, just as long as they work. I have used Primordial Performance Superdrone-lv and CEL H-drol (not really impressed). I will be looking to finish up my cutting cycle. Will be spending now until May get my body fat low as possible and just getting in the best shape possible without anything but when I do use something, what would you suggest for hard gains, little water retention and help harden me up. Not looking for crazy mass, just a nice and hard look for the summer. thank you.
    As of right now, I would take FINAFLEX EPI-V, that is the product we have and its job is to do exactly what you are saying, help add a little mass while getting you harder and stronger as well as aid in fat loss, with zero water retention. It too because of all the banning on product ingredients is on the weaker side, probably like some of the other products you have taken lately. Therefore in order to get the desired results (like with past products before the bann) you would have to run a 30 day/2 bottle cycle. You can pyramid it or just take 4 a day. It does not mess with your sleep at all, so I would split up your doses, like 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps before bed. Working for the company I was able to experiment with it a little and I got phenomenal results when I took 6 caps a day for 42 days (6wks), I was taking 2 caps every 8hrs, was dieting extremely hard (pre-contest style) eating 6 meals a day, extremely high protein, low carbs, low fat, low calories (2,000 - 2,400 cals) depending on the day. I also carb cycled for the last 2 of the 6 weeks and water loaded then depleted on the last week. My end results were: I dropped approx. 8% body fat (lost 23lbs total) and my lean body mass went up 1lbs.

The muscle gain might seem minimal, but if you take into consideration how hard I was dieting and was catabolizing fat like crazy, most people also catabolize/sacrifice a little muscle as well. Not only did I not sacrifice any muscle, but I actually gained a solid pound of lean unadulterated pure muscle! In short, I was extremely pleased with my results, that was the first time I had ever gotten that lean or dropped that much fat without sacrificing at least 5lbs of lean muscle mass.

Hope this helps....
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

On a different note, we are coming out with a new product that is supposed to be the equivalent of stacking our FINAFLEX 1-Andro & EPI-V together, but in one product. End result, gives you the best of both worlds... all the size & strength gains seen in 1-ANDRO & the hardness and fat loss with no water retention of EPI-V. It is going to be a part of our new BLACK series coming out sometime very soon, early in the new year! Based on the information given me, this sounds like it is going to be the best product for you and will be out by the time you are ready to take something this summer, but as of now, I have not tried it, so cannot give you real-life experience with it, other than what I am told by my company. If your plan is to take a product sometime this summer, I can promise that I will have personally run a trial with this product by then and can give you more information about my personal experiences with it at that time.
    www.finaflex.com
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

With your products, I assume that support supps are needed and a PTC. Are the normal supps needed for support? Milk thistle, hawtorne berry, etc?? And that product that you mentionded sounds great. I will be ready when spring rolls around to do it and will put up a training log to let people know how it is. Wrote one for CEL -h-drol for the newbies on another website.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by unvme2 View Post
    With your products, I assume that support supps are needed and a PTC. Are the normal supps needed for support? Milk thistle, hawtorne berry, etc?? And that product that you mentionded sounds great. I will be ready when spring rolls around to do it and will put up a training log to let people know how it is. Wrote one for CEL -h-drol for the newbies on another website.
    I always recommend some type of organ shield, liver/kidney support, etc. while on and after taking the products and of course with any prohormone or the real thing, must take some kind of PCT. If you just scroll up to the top of this thread you can see FINAFLEX PCT Revolution.
    www.finaflex.com
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Thanks for your help Scott. Will be looking forward to trying your new products when they come out.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Anytime Brotha, Happy Holidays to ya!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Scottydoc,

I've been lifting for a few years now but I'm new to supplements so forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering if I would benefit from taking PCT-Revolution without a prohormone cycle preceding it. Also should I be concered of any unwanted side effects from PCT Revolution such as hair loss or gyno? I'm just looking for something to get my T levels and strength up -- I LOVE all your other products so I thought I'd give this a shot.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chickensalad View Post
    Scottydoc,

I've been lifting for a few years now but I'm new to supplements so forgive my ignorance. I'm just wondering if I would benefit from taking PCT-Revolution without a prohormone cycle preceding it. Also should I be concered of any unwanted side effects from PCT Revolution such as hair loss or gyno? I'm just looking for something to get my T levels and strength up -- I LOVE all your other products so I thought I'd give this a shot.
    First off, no worries, everyone has to start/learn somewhere and the only stupid question is the one not asked. No a PCT will not give you any negative side effects, yes a PCT will help you boost your body's own natural Testosterone levels. But... we have a new product on the market that will do a much better job of raising your Testosterone levels. It is called FINAFLEX PURE TEST, it is a high performance Testosterone stimulator which also magnifies sex drive tremendously! It is bran new, it is out already, my superiors have not gotten all the necessary info on it for me to start posting about it, but they should get that to me within the next week and I'll start posting on it like crazy. Anyway, to answer your questions before you even ask, no you will not see any negative side affects with this product either. FINAFLEX PURE TEST is made 100% from HPLC verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid is a NATURAL TESTOSTERONE boosting POWERHOUSE that has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase TESTOSTERONE levels after prolonged use. Let me stress that D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to BOOST TESTOSTERONE in actual HUMAN studies, not plant, animal, or some other Bull$hit laboratory studies.
    www.finaflex.com
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

First off, no worries, everyone has to start/learn somewhere and the only stupid question is the one not asked. No a PCT will not give you any negative side effects, yes a PCT will help you boost your body's own natural Testosterone levels. But... we have a new product on the market that will do a much better job of raising your Testosterone levels. It is called FINAFLEX PURE TEST, it is a high performance Testosterone stimulator which also magnifies sex drive tremendously! It is bran new, it is out already, my superiors have not gotten all the necessary info on it for me to start posting about it, but they should get that to me within the next week and I'll start posting on it like crazy. Anyway, to answer your questions before you even ask, no you will not see any negative side affects with this product either. FINAFLEX PURE TEST is made 100% from HPLC verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid is a NATURAL TESTOSTERONE boosting POWERHOUSE that has been shown to SIGNIFICANTLY increase TESTOSTERONE levels after prolonged use. Let me stress that D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to BOOST TESTOSTERONE in actual HUMAN studies, not plant, animal, or some other Bull$hit laboratory studies.

I heard many great things about D-Aspartic Acid but I've been reluctant to try it because of all the fear-mongering going on about it on the boards. I'll definantly give FINAFLEX PURE TEST a shot though after what you've said about it. I've put in my order for PCT Revolution so that can tide me over until FINAFLEX PURE TEST hits nutraplanet.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chickensalad View Post
    I heard many great things about D-Aspartic Acid but I've been reluctant to try it because of all the fear-mongering going on about it on the boards. I'll definantly give FINAFLEX PURE TEST a shot though after what you've said about it. I've put in my order for PCT Revolution so that can tide me over until FINAFLEX PURE TEST hits nutraplanet.
    Trust me, from what you are telling me... wanting your TESTOSTERONE boosted, with no side affects. FINAFLEX PURE TEST is the right product for you. See the difference between taking PURE TEST with D-Aspartic Acid and prohormones is:
    PROHORMONES = synthetically raise your Testosterone levels
    PURE TEST = tricks your body into raising your Testosterone levels

Do you understand the difference? If not, just ask and I will give you a detailed explanation of the difference and how this difference can affect your body... the difference as in (Natural vs. Synthetic Testosterone)?
    www.finaflex.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

So when is Pure Test coming out? I was just window shopping at NP and checked your page - no Pure Test.

What about the Black Series? Coming soon?

Both products sound fantastic, BTW.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    So when is Pure Test coming out? I was just window shopping at NP and checked your page - no Pure Test.

What about the Black Series? Coming soon?

Both products sound fantastic, BTW.
    FINAFLEX PURE TEST is already out, I don't think NP has it yet, sorry! They should have it within the next week or so, phenomenal product, works best when coupled with the PCT. As far as the PCT REVOLUTIONS black series, I know I saw it in the office the other day, but I am not sure if they have started sending orders out to distributors or not, I would expect that to be out and in stores / NP within the next 3 weeks.

ScottyDoc - AL
    www.finaflex.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

FINAFLEX PURE TEST is already out, I don't think NP has it yet, sorry! They should have it within the next week or so, phenomenal product, works best when coupled with the PCT. As far as the PCT REVOLUTIONS black series, I know I saw it in the office the other day, but I am not sure if they have started sending orders out to distributors or not, I would expect that to be out and in stores / NP within the next 3 weeks.

ScottyDoc - AL
    That is great news!

I'll keep checking NP and will place an order as soon as those products come in.
  18. New Member

If i take the Revolution PCT after my Finaflex 550-XD cycle should I take Nolvadex with it as well? or just stick with Nolvadex and not take the Revolution PCT?
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmlife View Post
    If i take the Revolution PCT after my Finaflex 550-XD cycle should I take Nolvadex with it as well? or just stick with Nolvadex and not take the Revolution PCT?
    The FINAFLEX 550 is a pretty potent product, I would take all the PCT (post cycle self defense) I could get my hands on! Unfortunately we no longer make or distribute the FINAFLEX 550, how did you like it?
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DGA3 View Post
    That is great news!
    I'll keep checking NP and will place an order as soon as those products come in.
    OK, you should check again, because I am like 110% sure it is in NutraPlanet now! They are even running a great special of buy the FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black and get a PURE TEST for FREE!!!

http://store.anabolicminds.com/manuf...ine-nutrition/
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

OK, you should check again, because I am like 110% sure it is in NutraPlanet now! They are even running a great special of buy the FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black and get a PURE TEST for FREE!!!

http://store.anabolicminds.com/manuf...ine-nutrition/
    He better hurry before I buy them all.
  22. New Member

The FINAFLEX 550 is a pretty potent product, I would take all the PCT (post cycle self defense) I could get my hands on! Unfortunately we no longer make or distribute the FINAFLEX 550, how did you like it?
    its pretty amazing I gained 15 lbs from it and finally seeing a difference, so you don't think that the Anti-E in the Nolvadex would go against the Revolution PCT? someone just posted something that on the other thread earlier and i saw that just curious
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

its pretty amazing I gained 15 lbs from it and finally seeing a difference, so you don't think that the Anti-E in the Nolvadex would go against the Revolution PCT? someone just posted something that on the other thread earlier and i saw that just curious
    Honestly I can't see why they would conflict with one another, if anything I think they would work well together, but if you find some information that I don't know, or bring something to my attention, I am more than willing to review it or research it, I mean they are doing studies and discovering new things and combinations antagonistic and symbiotic relationships between compounds all the time, that is why we are all here, to learn and share our information with one another!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. New Member

i wasnt referring to only Revolution PCT. I read in several threads that OTC PCT products mixed with nolva can drag estrogen levels SUPER low and lower your GH. Scotty and word on this? I am about to start both soon with DAA as well for a PCT
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaflash82 View Post
    i wasnt referring to only Revolution PCT. I read in several threads that OTC PCT products mixed with nolva can drag estrogen levels SUPER low and lower your GH. Scotty and word on this? I am about to start both soon with DAA as well for a PCT
    I am not swearing by this because I have not done research (ie. my homework) on this topic. But, it is to my understand that there really is no such thing as too low of estrogen levels in a man! I mean, whenever I have taken any type of prohormone, steroid, anything that may raise estrogen in my body, I do anything and everything to get my levels as low...low...low as possible! So not really sure, never heard that too low of estrogen levels in the body messes with our GH levels?

As far as the DAA is concerned, incredible stuff, it is the only ingredient in our FINAFLEX PURE TEST, which is quickly becoming one of REDEFINE NUTRITION's hottest FINAFLEX product!!!

Can you link me over some of the research info you have on low levels of estrogen in men causing a drop in GH levels?
    www.finaflex.com
  26. New Member

Damn wish I'd known about this before lol I'd bought the new Revolution PCT Black instead of the other one. Ah well maybe next time when I start my FinaFlex Hardcore cycle in about 3-4 months I'll have to do more research.

I started the post cycle just as you stated and did the revolution at night time and seems to be pretty good thus far.

Thank you for your input and quick responses, I'm located in Georgia as well haha
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Damn wish I'd known about this before lol I'd bought the new Revolution PCT Black instead of the other one. Ah well maybe next time when I start my FinaFlex Hardcore cycle in about 3-4 months I'll have to do more research.

I started the post cycle just as you stated and did the revolution at night time and seems to be pretty good thus far.

Thank you for your input and quick responses, I'm located in Georgia as well haha
    No worries Brotha, our PCT REVOLUTION (original) is still one hell of a product, you are getting your money's worth. Just think of it like this, future thoughts... with PCT REVOLUTION (original) you get your money's worth, but with PCT Black you are just getting more than your money's worth, LOL!

Where are you located in GA, we have two nutrition stores in GA where we obviously carry our entire FINAFLEX line of products. Our store is called XTREME NUTRITION, we have two locations, one is in Gwinnett across the street from Discover Mills Mall, the other is 1/2 mile from exit 13 off of I-400.
    www.finaflex.com
  28. New Member

No worries Brotha, our PCT REVOLUTION (original) is still one hell of a product, you are getting your money's worth. Just think of it like this, future thoughts... with PCT REVOLUTION (original) you get your money's worth, but with PCT Black you are just getting more than your money's worth, LOL!

Where are you located in GA, we have two nutrition stores in GA where we obviously carry our entire FINAFLEX line of products. Our store is called XTREME NUTRITION, we have two locations, one is in Gwinnett across the street from Discover Mills Mall, the other is 1/2 mile from exit 13 off of I-400.
    oh i'm actually near Discover Mills, i'll have to go check them out one of these days when i'm free
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

oh i'm actually near Discover Mills, i'll have to go check them out one of these days when i'm free
    Have you opened your bottle of PCT REVOLUTION (original)? If not get over to XTREME NUTRITION and trade that out, as long as it is unopened, they will trade you out!!!

XTREME NUTRITION
    1860 Duluth Hwy. Ste. 102
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    770-513-1211
    The guys who work the store are Chuck or Robby
    www.finaflex.com
  30. New Member

Have you opened your bottle of PCT REVOLUTION (original)? If not get over to XTREME NUTRITION and trade that out, as long as it is unopened, they will trade you out!!!

XTREME NUTRITION
    1860 Duluth Hwy. Ste. 102
    Lawrenceville, GA 30043
    770-513-1211
    The guys who work the store are Chuck or Robby
    Yeah I opened it lol I wish I knew or I wouldn't have used it, but its all good I already used it for 4 days now, 2 pills a night
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yeah I opened it lol I wish I knew or I wouldn't have used it, but its all good I already used it for 4 days now, 2 pills a night
    Oh well, at least now you know where our Nutrition Store is and can pick up your products locally when convenient!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaflash82 View Post
    I believe you got it mixed up a bit its nolva itself that lowers your gh not having low estrogen that does that. After I found that out I stopped taking nolva and taper letro and adex.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I believe you got it mixed up a bit its nolva itself that lowers your gh not having low estrogen that does that. After I found that out I stopped taking nolva and taper letro and adex.
    I do not disbelieve you in any way, but for my own personal knowledge/education, can you send me a link on a study or something that explains Nolvadex decreasing GH levels in men? Also are we talking about Tamoxifen (the real deal) or are we talking about the Gaspari product Novadex XT? Just to be on the same page!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

www.finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

Hey Scotty I'm also in Ga. I've been to your store by the gym. Great knowledgeable staff! I have a question though. I bought a DMZ suspension and PCT Revolution black from you guys and I'm about to finish the DMZ in two days. What I was confused about is when should I start taking the PCT? Also is there anything I can combine it with to reduce gyno and/or repair the internal damaged goods?

On a side note your store is awesome! I try to get people to go there all the time. Plus your the only people who sell SmartGainer haha
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by xscob View Post
    Hey Scotty I'm also in Ga. I've been to your store by the gym. Great knowledgeable staff! I have a question though. I bought a DMZ suspension and PCT Revolution black from you guys and I'm about to finish the DMZ in two days. What I was confused about is when should I start taking the PCT? Also is there anything I can combine it with to reduce gyno and/or repair the internal damaged goods?

On a side note your store is awesome! I try to get people to go there all the time. Plus your the only people who sell SmartGainer haha
    I am sure Scotty will be along soon to answer your question but in the meantime. I would run one cap of the bla ck during your cycle in the evening. You can then go to 2-3 caps ed during PCT. If you want to do more than an AI then grab some Nolva which is supposed to be pretty good for gyno.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Which store location did you visit? Next, we always advise starting your PCT at least 5 days before your cycle ends. There should be no concern with gyno unless you are already experiencing it and/or are extremely sensitive to hormones and prohormones alike. Next, another good thing to combine with our PCT is the FINAFLEX PURE TEST, will totally rev up your natural testosterone production and help you maintain all those hard earned gains from the prohormone you are just finishing up with, as far as the PCT is concerned DreamWeaver is 100% correct 2-3 caps/night should do you just fine (I would start with 2 caps/night and increase only if necessary).
    www.finaflex.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  164 lbs.

Thanks Scott and Dream. I have been getting very sensitive and puffy in my nipple area but it seems to have gone down since yesterday. Don't know how fast the PCT works or maybe cause there were 2-3 days prior that i took 2 pills instead of 3. First night of PCT Black I took 4 pills and today was the last night of my cycle so i was thinking 4 more again and then 2-3 after today. If I take PURE TEST are there any side effects or backlash when I stop taking them? I'm mainly afraid of gyno.

I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanks Scott and Dream. I have been getting very sensitive and puffy in my nipple area but it seems to have gone down since yesterday. Don't know how fast the PCT works or maybe cause there were 2-3 days prior that i took 2 pills instead of 3. First night of PCT Black I took 4 pills and today was the last night of my cycle so i was thinking 4 more again and then 2-3 after today. If I take PURE TEST are there any side effects or backlash when I stop taking them? I'm mainly afraid of gyno.

I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.
    No worries with the Pure Test, you can taper the Black to avoid any rebound. Just taper down to 2 pills by the last week in your PCT and you should be ok.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No worries with the Pure Test, you can taper the Black to avoid any rebound. Just taper down to 2 pills by the last week in your PCT and you should be ok.
    ^^^ I agree with Doug here 100%, perfect advice! ^^^

Thanks Scott and Dream. I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.
    You are quite welcome my friend (Robert & Zach at the Sugarloaf Xtreme Nutrition) a great bunch of guys and they really know their $hit!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
  4. PCT REVOLUTION HELP?
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:52 AM
  5. PCT Revolution
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:17 PM