Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.
    Anytime Bro, is what we are here for!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mikeinks View Post
    Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.
    Don't anything with arimistane in it with epistane your joints won't like you. Epistane already dries you up pretty good.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

5. I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

Thanks!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

Thanks!
    You take both during PCT the PCT black is a mixture and anti-estrogen and support supps and has some daa in it as well, the Pure test is straight up DAA which is a test booster. Seriously though you should not have started a cycle without knowing all this. Be carefull, it's safe stuff but it's still has to be taken responsibily...

7. Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.
    Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    Yah the 550 already has some of these properties but you can take 1 PCT black ed on cycle... Some people like to kick start test production a bit early by taking pure test a week before end of cycle but I am not sure this does any good. I have done it and it does seem to help but there is no clear evidence to prove or disprove this.

10. Doc,

With taking the 550 (x2 per day) and 1-andro(4 per day) for 6 weeks, is Rev PCT for 6 weeks enough? I have read some places a SERM is needed (which I have no clue how to find), and others say it is not necessary with Finaflex. I'm 40, 5"8, 155, only 'side effects' I have thusfar is a lil acne and the 'boys are a lil smaller. I appreciate any advice on this. BTW this would be my 1st cycle of any kind.

11. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    Doc,

With taking the 550 (x2 per day) and 1-andro(4 per day) for 6 weeks, is Rev PCT for 6 weeks enough? I have read some places a SERM is needed (which I have no clue how to find), and others say it is not necessary with Finaflex. I'm 40, 5"8, 155, only 'side effects' I have thusfar is a lil acne and the 'boys are a lil smaller. I appreciate any advice on this. BTW this would be my 1st cycle of any kind.
    PCT Black and Pure Test should be enough. Some would say have a serm handy but the liklihood of you needing it is pretty remote.

12. Thanks, appreciate the advice.

13. I agree here with DW once again. PCT Black and Pure Test at 6 caps a day before bed should be good for your PCT here. You most likely will not experience any other sides other than the ones you currently spoke of...I had the same during my 550-XD cycle. As for a SERM...it is always suggested that you have one on hand in case something goes wrong, but so far with my Finaflex experience I have not encountered any problems requiring the usage of a strong PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

14. Thanks Green...as a noob, any and all advice is welcome. One more question: How long is a good interval between cycles, and is doing a 10 week cycle next time too long?

Now if only Finaflex can fix my grey hair and make me handsome.....

Oh, my stats before/after 6 weeks of 1-andro (x4 daily) and 550 (x2 daily)

5"7, 144 lbs, forearm 11", wrist 6.25", waist 36", 11% body fat

After : 152 lbs, forearm 12", wrist 6.75, waist 36", 10.5% body fat.

Thanks again! I really do appreciate good honest feedback.
  15. 1 ANDRO PCT

HEY SCOTTY, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE 1 ANDRO. I SAW YOU SAID TO TAKE A PCT AT NIGHT WHILE ON CYCLE WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE ARENT WE PUTTING IN THE ANDRO WHICH WILL LOWER OUR NATURAL? SHOULDNT IT JUST BE ALL THE ANDRO TO GET THE BEST GAINS BECAUSE ISNT THAT THE POINT OF TAKING IT. WHY WOULD WE PUT THE NATURAL BACK IN AND THE NEXT DAY PUT THE ANDRO. I APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ANSWER THIS THANKS AGAIN.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    Thanks Green...as a noob, any and all advice is welcome. One more question: How long is a good interval between cycles, and is doing a 10 week cycle next time too long?

Now if only Finaflex can fix my grey hair and make me handsome.....

Oh, my stats before/after 6 weeks of 1-andro (x4 daily) and 550 (x2 daily)

5"7, 144 lbs, forearm 11", wrist 6.25", waist 36", 11% body fat

After : 152 lbs, forearm 12", wrist 6.75, waist 36", 10.5% body fat.

Thanks again! I really do appreciate good honest feedback.
    Significant gains and lower bf ... good job...

17. A 10 week cycle may be a bit excessive...I like to advise between 6 and 8 weeks...strictly my opinion! As for rest between cycles...I advise your 30 day PCT (a full bottle of PCT Black) and then another 30 days After PCT is complete...so 60 days.

Nice job on the cycle bro...Kickin A$$
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

18. Quote Originally Posted by Swaggger View Post
    HEY SCOTTY, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE 1 ANDRO. I SAW YOU SAID TO TAKE A PCT AT NIGHT WHILE ON CYCLE WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE ARENT WE PUTTING IN THE ANDRO WHICH WILL LOWER OUR NATURAL? SHOULDNT IT JUST BE ALL THE ANDRO TO GET THE BEST GAINS BECAUSE ISNT THAT THE POINT OF TAKING IT. WHY WOULD WE PUT THE NATURAL BACK IN AND THE NEXT DAY PUT THE ANDRO. I APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ANSWER THIS THANKS AGAIN.

You may add 1 capsule of PCT Black for multiple reasons.

1. PCT Black is formulated to support the liver
    2. PCT Black will help reduce water retention
    3. 1-Andro has no built in estrogen blockers or liver support like our 550-XD...a little peace of mind

Hope this helps bro.

19. O I see so your saying it wont affect the gains because if I take it during cycle? thanks

20. and doesnt pct black raise the natural test with the d aspartic why would you want that on cycle? thanks

21. Quote Originally Posted by Swaggger View Post
    and doesnt pct black raise the natural test with the d aspartic why would you want that on cycle? thanks
    There is not that much DAA in PCT Black, using it on cycle is just an option for the estrogen control and added liver support.

22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Significant gains and lower bf ... good job...
    Thanks Dreamweaver....I look forward to working harder and learning more from the forums.

23. Appreciate the feedback...You and Doc and Dreamweaver are generous with suggestions and advice, which a noob like me always needs. I'll be sure to keep reading the forums.

24. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    Appreciate the feedback...You and Doc and Dreamweaver are generous with suggestions and advice, which a noob like me always needs. I'll be sure to keep reading the forums.
    Yah like peeling an onion there is always another layer

25. Hey ScottyDoc,
    I am taking a antidepressant and the information on the bottle says to not take if on an antidepressant. I was just wondering what side effects could occur if I took PCT REVOLUTION BLACK while still taking my zoloft pescription. I also want to know if im not able to take PCT REVOLUTION BLACK what PCT would you recommend me to take while on zoloft.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  2. PCT REVOLUTION HELP?
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:52 AM
  3. PCT Revolution
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:17 PM