Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

I have 35 Winter Mass caplets left and an unopened bottle of Revolution PCT. I was wondering if it would be okay to take the remainder of Winter Mass followed by the full cycle of PCT.

I took some time off and let myself go a bit, I went from 185 to 200 and want to get my weight back down however my primary focus is getting the 32" waist back, currently at 34. Maybe I shouldn't take either, I am looking for some advice.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    I have 35 Winter Mass caplets left and an unopened bottle of Revolution PCT. I was wondering if it would be okay to take the remainder of Winter Mass followed by the full cycle of PCT.

I took some time off and let myself go a bit, I went from 185 to 200 and want to get my weight back down however my primary focus is getting the 32" waist back, currently at 34. Maybe I shouldn't take either, I am looking for some advice.
    Jay... First let me inform you that the Winter Mass is now a banned product (illegal). Next, it is more designed for strength and lean mass. As far as getting your waist from a 34" back down to a 32"... it is all in your diet and nutrition my friend! Oh and finally, yes taking the Winter Mass followed by our PCT Revolution would be just fine as far as post cycles are concerned!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Jay... First let me inform you that the Winter Mass is now a banned product (illegal). Next, it is more designed for strength and lean mass. As far as getting your waist from a 34" back down to a 32"... it is all in your diet and nutrition my friend! Oh and finally, yes taking the Winter Mass followed by our PCT Revolution would be just fine as far as post cycles are concerned!
    Thanks for the info. As I said, it has been a while. I am working on the diet and nutrition thing, I just want to keep some of the mass as I work my way back down to 32" waist. What would you recommend for a lean mass builder that is legal?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for the info. As I said, it has been a while. I am working on the diet and nutrition thing, I just want to keep some of the mass as I work my way back down to 32" waist. What would you recommend for a lean mass builder that is legal?
    I like EPI-V for very lean mass gains but you can run 1-andro or 550-xd and bridge he EPI-V, need to know your age and experience before we recommend any further...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like EPI-V for very lean mass gains but you can run 1-andro or 550-xd and bridge he EPI-V, need to know your age and experience before we recommend any further...
    ^^^ AGREED ^^^ Jay... Give us a little more info to go on... age, prohormone experience, a sample of your workout through a week, a sample of a day of your diet/nutrition, etc. "Help Us Help You!!!"
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

I am 41 years old, I took up weight training again about 5 years ago (it had been since college prior to that). When I started back then I managed to drop from 205 to 178. I then began to up the calories and focus a bit more on building muscle. I got to about 185 and maintained it for a fairly long time. I was able to work out 5 days a week back then. I now have a new job and travel extensively so I am getting about 3 gym days in a week and doing workouts on the road with what might be available or my powerband and body resistance.

I have used 550 previously (about 2.5 years ago) with mixed results and didn't go back because my face would really get flushed for about an hour or so and my gains were not that great. I did Revolution PCT - one bottle. Then about 18 months ago I started a Winter Mass cycle and loved it. I hit 195 and it was largely muscle mass. I started the second bottle about 9 months ago but stopped when my job changed and couldn't get to the gym as much and i have left what i mentioned earlier.

Admittedly my nutritional discipline needs to improve but I'm about 2300-2500 calories a day in the last few weeks. I am getting about 125 grams of protein, I use whey protein post workout.

So, ultimately, I am not concerned with weight as a whole, I just need to drop the body fat and get definition back and waist back. Does that tell you what you need? Thanks a lot for the advice.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Forgot sample workout - Chest day, arms and shoulders day, back day and when permitting, leg day. If I don't do a dedicated leg day I hit the elliptical for 10-15 hard minutes post workout.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Forgot sample workout - Chest day, arms and shoulders day, back day and when permitting, leg day. If I don't do a dedicated leg day I hit the elliptical for 10-15 hard minutes post workout.
    OK, it sounds like you will want to adopt a training style similar to the one DW is doing a friend of ours wrote it, very good, Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, can be seen here on FINAFLEX Breaking News (thread where we give updates on all FINAFLEX products as well as cool stuff we come across that is related to fitness).... FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I am 41 years old, I took up weight training again about 5 years ago (it had been since college prior to that). When I started back then I managed to drop from 205 to 178. I then began to up the calories and focus a bit more on building muscle. I got to about 185 and maintained it for a fairly long time. I was able to work out 5 days a week back then. I now have a new job and travel extensively so I am getting about 3 gym days in a week and doing workouts on the road with what might be available or my powerband and body resistance.

I have used 550 previously (about 2.5 years ago) with mixed results and didn't go back because my face would really get flushed for about an hour or so and my gains were not that great. I did Revolution PCT - one bottle. Then about 18 months ago I started a Winter Mass cycle and loved it. I hit 195 and it was largely muscle mass. I started the second bottle about 9 months ago but stopped when my job changed and couldn't get to the gym as much and i have left what i mentioned earlier.

Admittedly my nutritional discipline needs to improve but I'm about 2300-2500 calories a day in the last few weeks. I am getting about 125 grams of protein, I use whey protein post workout.

So, ultimately, I am not concerned with weight as a whole, I just need to drop the body fat and get definition back and waist back. Does that tell you what you need? Thanks a lot for the advice.
    You need to up your protein to around 40-50% of your caloric intake if you expect to put on any kind of real mass and actually keep it!!! Again, DW might be better equipped to educate you on this, but I think that Lean Gains with Intermiten Fasting might be an excellent eating style for you with your traveling, etc. Edu-ma-cate this man DW...
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You need to up your protein to around 40-50% of your caloric intake if you expect to put on any kind of real mass and actually keep it!!! Again, DW might be better equipped to educate you on this, but I think that Lean Gains with Intermiten Fasting might be an excellent eating style for you with your traveling, etc. Edu-ma-cate this man DW...
    Yah excelllent diet for more endo types, it's about Intermittent fasting and shortening your eating window to and 8 hour time period, ideally 12pm to 8pm. You eat more on wd's and then nwd's are called burn days. I eat 3000 on wd's and around 2000 on burn days. It's fun trying to get all the food in so you get to eat foods you normally wouldn't on a diet .. within reason of course. It's very different than anything you have seen and there are some myths that will shattered.

Start off by reading the lean gains site lots of good info... http://www.leangains.com/

Then we have an extensive thread about the diet here... The Lean Gains / IF learning and Discussion Log

Don't overthink it too much it's really quite simple to implement, and there is more freedom of eating and much easier to control your weight...

This is a 53 year old lean gains body...

Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  96.8 KB
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.

Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.
    Anytime Bro, is what we are here for!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinks View Post
    Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.
    Don't anything with arimistane in it with epistane your joints won't like you. Epistane already dries you up pretty good.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

Thanks!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

Thanks!
    You take both during PCT the PCT black is a mixture and anti-estrogen and support supps and has some daa in it as well, the Pure test is straight up DAA which is a test booster. Seriously though you should not have started a cycle without knowing all this. Be carefull, it's safe stuff but it's still has to be taken responsibily...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.
    Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    Yah the 550 already has some of these properties but you can take 1 PCT black ed on cycle... Some people like to kick start test production a bit early by taking pure test a week before end of cycle but I am not sure this does any good. I have done it and it does seem to help but there is no clear evidence to prove or disprove this.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Doc,

With taking the 550 (x2 per day) and 1-andro(4 per day) for 6 weeks, is Rev PCT for 6 weeks enough? I have read some places a SERM is needed (which I have no clue how to find), and others say it is not necessary with Finaflex. I'm 40, 5"8, 155, only 'side effects' I have thusfar is a lil acne and the 'boys are a lil smaller. I appreciate any advice on this. BTW this would be my 1st cycle of any kind.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Doc,

With taking the 550 (x2 per day) and 1-andro(4 per day) for 6 weeks, is Rev PCT for 6 weeks enough? I have read some places a SERM is needed (which I have no clue how to find), and others say it is not necessary with Finaflex. I'm 40, 5"8, 155, only 'side effects' I have thusfar is a lil acne and the 'boys are a lil smaller. I appreciate any advice on this. BTW this would be my 1st cycle of any kind.
    PCT Black and Pure Test should be enough. Some would say have a serm handy but the liklihood of you needing it is pretty remote.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thanks, appreciate the advice.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

I agree here with DW once again. PCT Black and Pure Test at 6 caps a day before bed should be good for your PCT here. You most likely will not experience any other sides other than the ones you currently spoke of...I had the same during my 550-XD cycle. As for a SERM...it is always suggested that you have one on hand in case something goes wrong, but so far with my Finaflex experience I have not encountered any problems requiring the usage of a strong PCT.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Thanks Green...as a noob, any and all advice is welcome. One more question: How long is a good interval between cycles, and is doing a 10 week cycle next time too long?

Now if only Finaflex can fix my grey hair and make me handsome.....

Oh, my stats before/after 6 weeks of 1-andro (x4 daily) and 550 (x2 daily)

5"7, 144 lbs, forearm 11", wrist 6.25", waist 36", 11% body fat

After : 152 lbs, forearm 12", wrist 6.75, waist 36", 10.5% body fat.

Thanks again! I really do appreciate good honest feedback.
  25. Registered User

1 ANDRO PCT

HEY SCOTTY, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE 1 ANDRO. I SAW YOU SAID TO TAKE A PCT AT NIGHT WHILE ON CYCLE WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE ARENT WE PUTTING IN THE ANDRO WHICH WILL LOWER OUR NATURAL? SHOULDNT IT JUST BE ALL THE ANDRO TO GET THE BEST GAINS BECAUSE ISNT THAT THE POINT OF TAKING IT. WHY WOULD WE PUT THE NATURAL BACK IN AND THE NEXT DAY PUT THE ANDRO. I APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ANSWER THIS THANKS AGAIN.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks Green...as a noob, any and all advice is welcome. One more question: How long is a good interval between cycles, and is doing a 10 week cycle next time too long?

Now if only Finaflex can fix my grey hair and make me handsome.....

Oh, my stats before/after 6 weeks of 1-andro (x4 daily) and 550 (x2 daily)

5"7, 144 lbs, forearm 11", wrist 6.25", waist 36", 11% body fat

After : 152 lbs, forearm 12", wrist 6.75, waist 36", 10.5% body fat.

Thanks again! I really do appreciate good honest feedback.
    Significant gains and lower bf ... good job...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

A 10 week cycle may be a bit excessive...I like to advise between 6 and 8 weeks...strictly my opinion! As for rest between cycles...I advise your 30 day PCT (a full bottle of PCT Black) and then another 30 days After PCT is complete...so 60 days.

Nice job on the cycle bro...Kickin A$$
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggger View Post
    HEY SCOTTY, I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE 1 ANDRO. I SAW YOU SAID TO TAKE A PCT AT NIGHT WHILE ON CYCLE WHICH I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE ARENT WE PUTTING IN THE ANDRO WHICH WILL LOWER OUR NATURAL? SHOULDNT IT JUST BE ALL THE ANDRO TO GET THE BEST GAINS BECAUSE ISNT THAT THE POINT OF TAKING IT. WHY WOULD WE PUT THE NATURAL BACK IN AND THE NEXT DAY PUT THE ANDRO. I APPRECIATE IF YOU COULD ANSWER THIS THANKS AGAIN.

You may add 1 capsule of PCT Black for multiple reasons.

1. PCT Black is formulated to support the liver
    2. PCT Black will help reduce water retention
    3. 1-Andro has no built in estrogen blockers or liver support like our 550-XD...a little peace of mind

Hope this helps bro.
  29. Registered User

O I see so your saying it wont affect the gains because if I take it during cycle? thanks
  30. Registered User

and doesnt pct black raise the natural test with the d aspartic why would you want that on cycle? thanks
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggger View Post
    and doesnt pct black raise the natural test with the d aspartic why would you want that on cycle? thanks
    There is not that much DAA in PCT Black, using it on cycle is just an option for the estrogen control and added liver support.
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Significant gains and lower bf ... good job...
    Thanks Dreamweaver....I look forward to working harder and learning more from the forums.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  148 lbs.

Appreciate the feedback...You and Doc and Dreamweaver are generous with suggestions and advice, which a noob like me always needs. I'll be sure to keep reading the forums.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Appreciate the feedback...You and Doc and Dreamweaver are generous with suggestions and advice, which a noob like me always needs. I'll be sure to keep reading the forums.
    Yah like peeling an onion there is always another layer
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 02:19 PM
  2. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 02:24 PM
  3. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 06:34 PM
  4. PCT REVOLUTION HELP?
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 09:52 AM
  5. PCT Revolution
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 09:17 PM