Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ohmlife View Post
    Yeah I opened it lol I wish I knew or I wouldn't have used it, but its all good I already used it for 4 days now, 2 pills a night
    Oh well, at least now you know where our Nutrition Store is and can pick up your products locally when convenient!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ninjaflash82 View Post
    i wasnt referring to only Revolution PCT. I read in several threads that OTC PCT products mixed with nolva can drag estrogen levels SUPER low and lower your GH. Scotty and word on this? I am about to start both soon with DAA as well for a PCT
    I believe you got it mixed up a bit its nolva itself that lowers your gh not having low estrogen that does that. After I found that out I stopped taking nolva and taper letro and adex.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    I believe you got it mixed up a bit its nolva itself that lowers your gh not having low estrogen that does that. After I found that out I stopped taking nolva and taper letro and adex.
    I do not disbelieve you in any way, but for my own personal knowledge/education, can you send me a link on a study or something that explains Nolvadex decreasing GH levels in men? Also are we talking about Tamoxifen (the real deal) or are we talking about the Gaspari product Novadex XT? Just to be on the same page!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Hey Scotty I'm also in Ga. I've been to your store by the gym. Great knowledgeable staff! I have a question though. I bought a DMZ suspension and PCT Revolution black from you guys and I'm about to finish the DMZ in two days. What I was confused about is when should I start taking the PCT? Also is there anything I can combine it with to reduce gyno and/or repair the internal damaged goods?

    On a side note your store is awesome! I try to get people to go there all the time. Plus your the only people who sell SmartGainer haha

  6. Quote Originally Posted by xscob View Post
    Hey Scotty I'm also in Ga. I've been to your store by the gym. Great knowledgeable staff! I have a question though. I bought a DMZ suspension and PCT Revolution black from you guys and I'm about to finish the DMZ in two days. What I was confused about is when should I start taking the PCT? Also is there anything I can combine it with to reduce gyno and/or repair the internal damaged goods?

    On a side note your store is awesome! I try to get people to go there all the time. Plus your the only people who sell SmartGainer haha
    I am sure Scotty will be along soon to answer your question but in the meantime. I would run one cap of the bla ck during your cycle in the evening. You can then go to 2-3 caps ed during PCT. If you want to do more than an AI then grab some Nolva which is supposed to be pretty good for gyno.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by xscob View Post
    Hey Scotty I'm also in Ga. I've been to your store by the gym. Great knowledgeable staff! I have a question though. I bought a DMZ suspension and PCT Revolution black from you guys and I'm about to finish the DMZ in two days. What I was confused about is when should I start taking the PCT? Also is there anything I can combine it with to reduce gyno and/or repair the internal damaged goods?

    On a side note your store is awesome! I try to get people to go there all the time. Plus your the only people who sell SmartGainer haha
    Which store location did you visit? Next, we always advise starting your PCT at least 5 days before your cycle ends. There should be no concern with gyno unless you are already experiencing it and/or are extremely sensitive to hormones and prohormones alike. Next, another good thing to combine with our PCT is the FINAFLEX PURE TEST, will totally rev up your natural testosterone production and help you maintain all those hard earned gains from the prohormone you are just finishing up with, as far as the PCT is concerned DreamWeaver is 100% correct 2-3 caps/night should do you just fine (I would start with 2 caps/night and increase only if necessary).
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Thanks Scott and Dream. I have been getting very sensitive and puffy in my nipple area but it seems to have gone down since yesterday. Don't know how fast the PCT works or maybe cause there were 2-3 days prior that i took 2 pills instead of 3. First night of PCT Black I took 4 pills and today was the last night of my cycle so i was thinking 4 more again and then 2-3 after today. If I take PURE TEST are there any side effects or backlash when I stop taking them? I'm mainly afraid of gyno.

    I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by xscob View Post
    Thanks Scott and Dream. I have been getting very sensitive and puffy in my nipple area but it seems to have gone down since yesterday. Don't know how fast the PCT works or maybe cause there were 2-3 days prior that i took 2 pills instead of 3. First night of PCT Black I took 4 pills and today was the last night of my cycle so i was thinking 4 more again and then 2-3 after today. If I take PURE TEST are there any side effects or backlash when I stop taking them? I'm mainly afraid of gyno.

    I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.
    No worries with the Pure Test, you can taper the Black to avoid any rebound. Just taper down to 2 pills by the last week in your PCT and you should be ok.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No worries with the Pure Test, you can taper the Black to avoid any rebound. Just taper down to 2 pills by the last week in your PCT and you should be ok.
    ^^^ I agree with Doug here 100%, perfect advice! ^^^

    Quote Originally Posted by xscob View Post
    Thanks Scott and Dream. I go the XTREME NUTRITION on Duluth Hwy by the LA Fitness.
    You are quite welcome my friend (Robert & Zach at the Sugarloaf Xtreme Nutrition) a great bunch of guys and they really know their $hit!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  11. I have 35 Winter Mass caplets left and an unopened bottle of Revolution PCT. I was wondering if it would be okay to take the remainder of Winter Mass followed by the full cycle of PCT.

    I took some time off and let myself go a bit, I went from 185 to 200 and want to get my weight back down however my primary focus is getting the 32" waist back, currently at 34. Maybe I shouldn't take either, I am looking for some advice.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    I have 35 Winter Mass caplets left and an unopened bottle of Revolution PCT. I was wondering if it would be okay to take the remainder of Winter Mass followed by the full cycle of PCT.

    I took some time off and let myself go a bit, I went from 185 to 200 and want to get my weight back down however my primary focus is getting the 32" waist back, currently at 34. Maybe I shouldn't take either, I am looking for some advice.
    Jay... First let me inform you that the Winter Mass is now a banned product (illegal). Next, it is more designed for strength and lean mass. As far as getting your waist from a 34" back down to a 32"... it is all in your diet and nutrition my friend! Oh and finally, yes taking the Winter Mass followed by our PCT Revolution would be just fine as far as post cycles are concerned!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Jay... First let me inform you that the Winter Mass is now a banned product (illegal). Next, it is more designed for strength and lean mass. As far as getting your waist from a 34" back down to a 32"... it is all in your diet and nutrition my friend! Oh and finally, yes taking the Winter Mass followed by our PCT Revolution would be just fine as far as post cycles are concerned!
    Thanks for the info. As I said, it has been a while. I am working on the diet and nutrition thing, I just want to keep some of the mass as I work my way back down to 32" waist. What would you recommend for a lean mass builder that is legal?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Thanks for the info. As I said, it has been a while. I am working on the diet and nutrition thing, I just want to keep some of the mass as I work my way back down to 32" waist. What would you recommend for a lean mass builder that is legal?
    I like EPI-V for very lean mass gains but you can run 1-andro or 550-xd and bridge he EPI-V, need to know your age and experience before we recommend any further...

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I like EPI-V for very lean mass gains but you can run 1-andro or 550-xd and bridge he EPI-V, need to know your age and experience before we recommend any further...
    ^^^ AGREED ^^^ Jay... Give us a little more info to go on... age, prohormone experience, a sample of your workout through a week, a sample of a day of your diet/nutrition, etc. "Help Us Help You!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. I am 41 years old, I took up weight training again about 5 years ago (it had been since college prior to that). When I started back then I managed to drop from 205 to 178. I then began to up the calories and focus a bit more on building muscle. I got to about 185 and maintained it for a fairly long time. I was able to work out 5 days a week back then. I now have a new job and travel extensively so I am getting about 3 gym days in a week and doing workouts on the road with what might be available or my powerband and body resistance.

    I have used 550 previously (about 2.5 years ago) with mixed results and didn't go back because my face would really get flushed for about an hour or so and my gains were not that great. I did Revolution PCT - one bottle. Then about 18 months ago I started a Winter Mass cycle and loved it. I hit 195 and it was largely muscle mass. I started the second bottle about 9 months ago but stopped when my job changed and couldn't get to the gym as much and i have left what i mentioned earlier.

    Admittedly my nutritional discipline needs to improve but I'm about 2300-2500 calories a day in the last few weeks. I am getting about 125 grams of protein, I use whey protein post workout.

    So, ultimately, I am not concerned with weight as a whole, I just need to drop the body fat and get definition back and waist back. Does that tell you what you need? Thanks a lot for the advice.

  17. Forgot sample workout - Chest day, arms and shoulders day, back day and when permitting, leg day. If I don't do a dedicated leg day I hit the elliptical for 10-15 hard minutes post workout.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Forgot sample workout - Chest day, arms and shoulders day, back day and when permitting, leg day. If I don't do a dedicated leg day I hit the elliptical for 10-15 hard minutes post workout.
    OK, it sounds like you will want to adopt a training style similar to the one DW is doing a friend of ours wrote it, very good, Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, can be seen here on FINAFLEX Breaking News (thread where we give updates on all FINAFLEX products as well as cool stuff we come across that is related to fitness).... FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    I am 41 years old, I took up weight training again about 5 years ago (it had been since college prior to that). When I started back then I managed to drop from 205 to 178. I then began to up the calories and focus a bit more on building muscle. I got to about 185 and maintained it for a fairly long time. I was able to work out 5 days a week back then. I now have a new job and travel extensively so I am getting about 3 gym days in a week and doing workouts on the road with what might be available or my powerband and body resistance.

    I have used 550 previously (about 2.5 years ago) with mixed results and didn't go back because my face would really get flushed for about an hour or so and my gains were not that great. I did Revolution PCT - one bottle. Then about 18 months ago I started a Winter Mass cycle and loved it. I hit 195 and it was largely muscle mass. I started the second bottle about 9 months ago but stopped when my job changed and couldn't get to the gym as much and i have left what i mentioned earlier.

    Admittedly my nutritional discipline needs to improve but I'm about 2300-2500 calories a day in the last few weeks. I am getting about 125 grams of protein, I use whey protein post workout.

    So, ultimately, I am not concerned with weight as a whole, I just need to drop the body fat and get definition back and waist back. Does that tell you what you need? Thanks a lot for the advice.
    You need to up your protein to around 40-50% of your caloric intake if you expect to put on any kind of real mass and actually keep it!!! Again, DW might be better equipped to educate you on this, but I think that Lean Gains with Intermiten Fasting might be an e****lent eating style for you with your traveling, etc. Edu-ma-cate this man DW...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    You need to up your protein to around 40-50% of your caloric intake if you expect to put on any kind of real mass and actually keep it!!! Again, DW might be better equipped to educate you on this, but I think that Lean Gains with Intermiten Fasting might be an e****lent eating style for you with your traveling, etc. Edu-ma-cate this man DW...
    Yah e****llent diet for more endo types, it's about Intermittent fasting and shortening your eating window to and 8 hour time period, ideally 12pm to 8pm. You eat more on wd's and then nwd's are called burn days. I eat 3000 on wd's and around 2000 on burn days. It's fun trying to get all the food in so you get to eat foods you normally wouldn't on a diet .. within reason of course. It's very different than anything you have seen and there are some myths that will shattered.

    Start off by reading the lean gains site lots of good info... http://www.leangains.com/

    Then we have an extensive thread about the diet here... The Lean Gains / IF learning and Discussion Log

    Don't overthink it too much it's really quite simple to implement, and there is more freedom of eating and much easier to control your weight...

    This is a 53 year old lean gains body...

    Name:  mm1.jpg
Views: 1995
Size:  96.8 KB

  21. Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by jayw View Post
    Thanks guys!!!! I appreciate it.
    Anytime Bro, is what we are here for!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mikeinks View Post
    Would PCT Black be enough on cycle support for a four week Epistane run? Running a 4 week 550-xd to Epistane(not Epi-V, although that was the original plan, )bridge with tamoxafen @ 30/20/10 and PCT-revolution Black 2 caps a day as pct.
    Don't anything with arimistane in it with epistane your joints won't like you. Epistane already dries you up pretty good.

  25. I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

    Thanks!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    I am taking the 550 and the Andro, should I take the Pure Test or the Revolution? What is the difference exactly? I actually have a bottle of both, but not quite sure which to take and when.

    Thanks!
    You take both during PCT the PCT black is a mixture and anti-estrogen and support supps and has some daa in it as well, the Pure test is straight up DAA which is a test booster. Seriously though you should not have started a cycle without knowing all this. Be carefull, it's safe stuff but it's still has to be taken responsibily...

  27. Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonAwsom View Post
    Thanks. It's just some people say take the Revolution during AND after the cycle, others say just afterwards. If there was a benefit to be had by taking it or the Pure Test during, I wanted to see.
    Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Baron... there is no benefit to taking PURE TEST during/intra-cycle, only in post-cycle! But... there is a clear advantage to taking PCT REV Black during/intra-cycle for the estrogen blocking and liver, kidney, prostate and cardiovascular shield!!!
    Yah the 550 already has some of these properties but you can take 1 PCT black ed on cycle... Some people like to kick start test production a bit early by taking pure test a week before end of cycle but I am not sure this does any good. I have done it and it does seem to help but there is no clear evidence to prove or disprove this.

  30. Doc,

    With taking the 550 (x2 per day) and 1-andro(4 per day) for 6 weeks, is Rev PCT for 6 weeks enough? I have read some places a SERM is needed (which I have no clue how to find), and others say it is not necessary with Finaflex. I'm 40, 5"8, 155, only 'side effects' I have thusfar is a lil acne and the 'boys are a lil smaller. I appreciate any advice on this. BTW this would be my 1st cycle of any kind.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 09:04 AM
  2. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 04:19 PM
  3. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 04:24 PM
  4. PCT REVOLUTION HELP?
    By skownation22 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-13-2010, 11:52 AM
  5. PCT Revolution
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2009, 11:17 PM
Log in
Log in