Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This should be a nice run but I would go with Nettle Root over Saw Palmetto, there are many benefits to the Nettle root over the SP and freeing up androgens is one of them. Saw Palmetto is what is used in Gro-Bust and other breast growth supplements because of the interaction with the mammary glands. It also has anti androgen properties.
    Nettle root for free test and saw palmetto for prostate. I would not go without either for a DHT supp. There is another prostate herb that has gotten some noteriety recently, supposed to be way stronger than saw palmetto but the name slips my mind like a lot of other things for this old fugger.... I will look it up and get back.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nettle root for free test and saw palmetto for prostate. I would not go without either for a DHT supp. There is another prostate herb that has gotten some noteriety recently, supposed to be way stronger than saw palmetto but the name slips my mind like a lot of other things for this old fugger.... I will look it up and get back.
    Nettle root is actually a better choice for the prostate than saw palmetto is what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. The free test is just a plus.

    Perhaps Pygeum it is relatively well known for it's effects on the prostate. So is Beta-Sisterol which would also help with his lipids.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nettle root is actually a better choice for the prostate than saw palmetto is what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. The free test is just a plus.

    Perhaps Pygeum it is relatively well known for it's effects on the prostate. So is Beta-Sisterol which would also help with his lipids.
    Beta-Sisterol that's what I was thinking...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nettle root is actually a better choice for the prostate than saw palmetto is what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. The free test is just a plus.

    Perhaps Pygeum it is relatively well known for it's effects on the prostate. So is Beta-Sisterol which would also help with his lipids.
    Hmmm there are products with all 3 ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hmmm there are products with all 3 ...
    Swanson Vitamins is go to store for all the health related vitamins and minerals. I am getting ready to make an order from there now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       

  6. Finaflex EPI-V Libido


    I was wondering if I run a 4-6 week cycle on EPI-v, will I notice any changes in libido or sex drive even when on PCT? or does the decrease happen when you go longer on it?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by yamahafanr6 View Post
    I was wondering if I run a 4-6 week cycle on EPI-v, will I notice any changes in libido or sex drive even when on PCT? or does the decrease happen when you go longer on it?
    first thing is: wow, bump on an old thread and a product that has been discontinued for a long while now..
    second: if you got a line on this stuff, you may want to keep it under your hat! I know it is very rare to find any more, and a lot of guys would love to get their hands on some..

    as for your question: there is no definitive answer I can give you
    some ppl have no libido issues at all, some do, and when/if it occurs is always a crapshoot
    certainly, the longer cycles will lean more towards the possibility of such happening, and if proper attention is paid to correct pct, then any said issues should be alleviated in short order

    welcome to the forum, and enjoy the product

  8. btw what was this product some kind of epistane?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    btw what was this product some kind of epistane?
    no
    please refer back to page 1 of this thread for product overview

    Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 11:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM
Log in
Log in