Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    I was just kidding buddy, I know that some feedback is needed. I have another question. I have 11% body fat now with 39,5cm arm. You believe I can get 40 and 9% body fat with this stack that I have? (epi v, ignite 2, pro mag, pct black rev, a bottle of each)
    I don't see why not .. I think you could get 7% if you wanted, it's up to youi really and how good your diet is. I think you might even be able to do better than that even..

2. That is good news. I am thinking on 9% because I will stay with my actual diet, I wont change nothing on my routine, I want to feel what the epi v can do
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    That is good news. I am thinking on 9% because I will stay with my actual diet, I wont change nothing on my routine, I want to feel what the epi v can do
    That is not the best way to use Epi-v though, I would use it to get lower cuz that's where you will see the hardness and dryness. Remember this is a DHT type product, it's made for finishing...

4. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    I was just kidding buddy, I know that some feedback is needed. I have another question. I have 11% body fat now with 39,5cm arm. You believe I can get 40 and 9% body fat with this stack that I have? (epi v, ignite 2, pro mag, pct black rev, a bottle of each)

Bro, you can absolutely achieve 9% with this supplementation. Id even say you could get even lower depending on the circumstances. Remember most of the battle is done in the kitchen...poor nutrition will render poor cycle results...of course that goes for anybody. Good Luck bro, hit us u with any questions you may have!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

5. Lucas... I agree with both DW & Green! Go for the Gusto, if you are currently 11% you should be able to drop 4% with a good cycle and a good diet/nutrition and exercise program, with a perfect diet/nutrition you could even drop as much as 1%/week so it would depend on how long your cycle was with how much BF %'s you could actually drop. I say do a 6wk cycle and perfect the diet and shoot for a 4% drop, trust me, that will be so noticeable to you and everyone else, you will be amazed and 4% in 6wks is more than do-able with just diet alone, leaving the product there to help you get stronger and add 1-3Lbs of lean muscle in the process, so unless you are shooting for a contest and getting on stage, the hell with trying to get any leaner than 7%, because (in my opinion) 7% body fat and gaining 3Lbs of lean muscle in 6wks is AMAZING and will be extremely noticeable!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. Post Best cycle for Epi-v?

I was hoping someone could give some advice for first cycle. I currently have epi-v, cycle assist, pct black, t-911, alc-cla, along with omega-3's and orange triad. I also have 550 XD that I was considering adding to the stack as I am currently 200 lbs and 17% body fat and I am looking to drop down to 10-12% if at all possible. I have been pre-loading cycle assist for about a week and I am looking to start my cycle on 10-15-12 and was wondering what the best stacking option would be for these products. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

7. Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    I was hoping someone could give some advice for first cycle. I currently have epi-v, cycle assist, pct black, t-911, alc-cla, along with omega-3's and orange triad. I also have 550 XD that I was considering adding to the stack as I am currently 200 lbs and 17% body fat and I am looking to drop down to 10-12% if at all possible. I have been pre-loading cycle assist for about a week and I am looking to start my cycle on 10-15-12 and was wondering what the best stacking option would be for these products. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Since your a beginner the dosing should be low and you want to avoid stacking so this is what I would do in your case. First 10-12% is not low enough so we need you to get there faster for the Epi-v to really shine. So 550 at 2 ed for the first 4 weeks and really stick to your diet. You do not need any support for 550 as it is included in the product. By this time I am hoping you will be close to 12-13% as 550 is an e****lent recomp product. Now Epi-V at 2 ed and 1 PCT black before bed. This is shredding time so you will be going for sub 10%, I am hoping around 8%... Your PCT should be 2 PCT black before bed and some Pure Test (6 ed), It's always nice to throw in some Crea-trona as well..

By the way how old are you that has a bearing on whether you should be doing a cycle in the first place. Cycling is really for established users who can get it done without PH's but use them to enhance the benefits that they are already getting...

8. Nice break down DW! I agree 100% you will see a dramatic change in body profile in the time you will be using 550-XD. Paired with Epi-V you will definitely have the potential for single digit BF%
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

9. Dream Weaver thanks for the reply. I am 46 years old. I should probably mention that I just had my blood work done and my t-levels are 400 but I cannot get my doctor to do anything because he insists that this is a normal range. My diet is good, my workout is a 4 day split and I am moving my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I believe my low levels are the reason I cannot drop any more body fat or make any substantial gains. I was taking pure test but recently switched to T-911 oral because the pure test gave me this hung over or almost high feeling and it was really messing with my physche not to mention making me bloated. Your advice sounds great and any additional would be greatly welcome. Thanks again.

10. Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    Dream Weaver thanks for the reply. I am 46 years old. I should probably mention that I just had my blood work done and my t-levels are 400 but I cannot get my doctor to do anything because he insists that this is a normal range. My diet is good, my workout is a 4 day split and I am moving my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I believe my low levels are the reason I cannot drop any more body fat or make any substantial gains. I was taking pure test but recently switched to T-911 oral because the pure test gave me this hung over or almost high feeling and it was really messing with my physche not to mention making me bloated. Your advice sounds great and any additional would be greatly welcome. Thanks again.
    I have never heard of these side effects from D-Aspartic Acid (pure test)...interesting. What is your nutritional protocol are you following? How many calories are you consuming and what are your macro-nutrients?
    •   

11. I don't know the exact breakdown but my meals consist mainly of chicken breast, turkey breast, occasional fish, sweet potatoe, brown rice, and typically some type of green vegetable (broccoli, green beans, etc.) oatmeal, and eggs. I eat at least 4 solid meals a day with 2 whey protein shakes, 1 mid morning and 1 mid afternoon for a total of 6 meals a day and i try to follow the rule of thirds (fats, carbs, protien). I forgot to ask should I continue the 550 XD after I start the epi-v and how long should I continue the two?

12. Quote Originally Posted by akoni324
    Dream Weaver thanks for the reply. I am 46 years old. I should probably mention that I just had my blood work done and my t-levels are 400 but I cannot get my doctor to do anything because he insists that this is a normal range. My diet is good, my workout is a 4 day split and I am moving my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I believe my low levels are the reason I cannot drop any more body fat or make any substantial gains. I was taking pure test but recently switched to T-911 oral because the pure test gave me this hung over or almost high feeling and it was really messing with my physche not to mention making me bloated. Your advice sounds great and any additional would be greatly welcome. Thanks again.
    Hey man. I am 24 and have 390 test coupled with low normal thyroid and am being further tested for prolactin and pituitary issues.

DAA on it's own did the same thing to me- lethargy, made me extremely foggy/depressed, and not to mention the bloating. DAA will almost certainly raise your estrogen levels. In healthy males, this effect should be minimal, however for guys like us with low T, the estrogenic effects will be Amplified and the test effects will be diminished. Again, this is from my personal anecdotal experience. I suggest running some AI with daa, my results were a complete 180. I gAined some legit lean mass and cut bf within 2-3 weeks. It was great. The key to living with low T is to decrease your estrogen so your T can be maximized!!

13. Thanks for the information bro. What AI would you recommend? Would reversitol work?

14. Ched is right an AI with DAA is a fantastic natural stack...the AI will definitely alleviate those negative sides. Akoni324, bro I just dont know what the deal is your food choices are outstanding and its sounds like you are eating enough to fuel the metabolism. I would really be interested to see the actual numbers though. I had a similar experience with my weight a few years back. I had let my self go got up to around 240 or so. I had made the appropriate steps to get back on the ball, but I just couldn't drop the weight no matter how much I exercised. Turns out I wasn't eating enough! Lesson learned, I am down to around 215 aiming to get down to single digit BF% within a couple months.

15. Yeah bro I just don't kow. All my numbers are good psa, tsh, cholesterol, etc. just got jacked up t-levels.

16. Turning green I checked out your logs from earlier in the year, great results. Good job.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Ched is right an AI with DAA is a fantastic natural stack...the AI will definitely alleviate those negative sides. Akoni324, bro I just dont know what the deal is your food choices are outstanding and its sounds like you are eating enough to fuel the metabolism. I would really be interested to see the actual numbers though. I had a similar experience with my weight a few years back. I had let my self go got up to around 240 or so. I had made the appropriate steps to get back on the ball, but I just couldn't drop the weight no matter how much I exercised. Turns out I wasn't eating enough! Lesson learned, I am down to around 215 aiming to get down to single digit BF% within a couple months.
    this x10000000

Up until July, I had been restricting carbs and overall calories and only about 2 meals a day following IF protocol. I tookthe advice of mr.cooper69 and forced myself to eat TONS more. Mainly begin working carbs back in. What a difference! I no longer bloat from carbs and am finally able to control my weight/bf much easier with less guess work. I would h ave never thought I needed to eat MORE to lose bf.. But it's true, your body will hold onto all it's got if it feels like it's not getting enough. I'm still shocked How much food I put down and the scale doesn't budge bit the mirror changes for the better. You can always CUT BACK on Yhe cals if u start to feel like you're gaining too much bf.

18. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

this x10000000

Up until July, I had been restricting carbs and overall calories and only about 2 meals a day following IF protocol. I tookthe advice of mr.cooper69 and forced myself to eat TONS more. Mainly begin working carbs back in. What a difference! I no longer bloat from carbs and am finally able to control my weight/bf much easier with less guess work. I would h ave never thought I needed to eat MORE to lose bf.. But it's true, your body will hold onto all it's got if it feels like it's not getting enough. I'm still shocked How much food I put down and the scale doesn't budge bit the mirror changes for the better. You can always CUT BACK on Yhe cals if u start to feel like you're gaining too much bf.
    Havent tried this theory yet...
    May have to get with Coop to provide the details...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

19. Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    Ok then my advice was right on the money then..

20. Yah it's hard for me to fathom DAA causing lethargy but who knows but an increase in calories may be necessary when the test starts to go up a little your requirements will also. I never run into any dietary situations like this as I really wathch things closely. I also do not eat too little while cutting, it's as bad as eating too much. Low burn days fine but make up for some of that on refeeds or workout days depending on your protocol...

21. So its been 4 months since I took Andro supplement, which in fact helped me put on a good amount of muslce/weight and helped me get stronger during the summer. I did the PCT along with the TEST and everything went fine, no noticeable sides.

Thinking about using EPI-v to get shredded in time for spring break. Plan on starting it Dec15 and running it through Jan15 or so. I understand that this is a finishing product, made for cutting the last amount of fat but I can not do stimulants during school, I do not like stims.

Question is should I run two or one bottle of EPI-V? Leaning more toward one bottle, but if someone could provide me with appropriate dosage for 30day cycle with 1 and 2 bottles I would appreciate it. Also will be taking organ shield with the epiv.

I will be posting pictures and logs sometime in Jan/Feb.

22. Is epi v just epistane or what?

23. Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is epi v just epistane or what?
    no.

EPI-V™

Finaflex Facts

FINAFLEX Epi-V™ combines the most sought after and exotic legal anabolic ingredient available today with two cutting edge cortisol inhibitors. The anabolic environment created in the body by FINAFLEX Epi-V™ is further accelerated by the proprietary stimulant and water expulsion matrix that will assist you on your quest to get ripped. Use FINAFLEX Epi-V™ as the pillar in your muscle building arsenal!*

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving

%DV*

FINAFLEX EPI-V™
    3alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

100 mg

CORTISOL INHIBITOR BLEND
    Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

50 mg

STIMULANT AND SHREDDING MATRIX
    Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standardized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane

260 mg

**Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid

24. Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Question is should I run two or one bottle of EPI-V? Leaning more toward one bottle, but if someone could provide me with appropriate dosage for 30day cycle with 1 and 2 bottles I would appreciate it.
    you can certainly run 60 days on this if desired, no worries. dosage is from 2-4 caps daily.
    if i was only doing a 30 day cycle tho, i'd run the 4 daily.

25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you can certainly run 60 days on this if desired, no worries. dosage is from 2-4 caps daily.
    if i was only doing a 30 day cycle tho, i'd run the 4 daily.

Yes I have run this several times and it's mild but gets the job done. I have never been drier or harder... a must for me at the end of prep..
  26. question

So let's say I was only going to run this Epi V cycle once and then run my PCT. In the long run am I increasing the chance of prostate cancer or what side affects could I possibly encounter running this?

27. Quote Originally Posted by legitmonstaa View Post
    So let's say I was only going to run this Epi V cycle once and then run my PCT. In the long run am I increasing the chance of prostate cancer or what side affects could I possibly encounter running this?
    I think you will be ok with a cap of PCT black ed during cycle. If you are still leary you could take some extra saw palmetto. These products can be used safely just take the support you need.

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think you will be ok with a cap of PCT black ed during cycle. If you are still leary you could take some extra saw palmetto. These products can be used safely just take the support you need.
    ^^^ Nail on Head, I completely agree with DW ^^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

29. Cool. Just purchased EPI-V. Starting it today.

Plan on taking 1 cap morning, 1 cap night for 7 days 12/12 - 19/12 [7 days]
    Then plan on taking 2 cap morn, 2 cap night from 20/12 - 1/13 [25 days]

Going to need to buy another one shorty, since I plan on going through almost 2.

30. Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Cool. Just purchased EPI-V. Starting it today.

Plan on taking 1 cap morning, 1 cap night for 7 days 12/12 - 19/12 [7 days]
    Then plan on taking 2 cap morn, 2 cap night from 20/12 - 1/13 [25 days]

Going to need to buy another one shorty, since I plan on going through almost 2.
    This should be a nice run but I would go with Nettle Root over Saw Palmetto, there are many benefits to the Nettle root over the SP and freeing up androgens is one of them. Saw Palmetto is what is used in Gro-Bust and other breast growth supplements because of the interaction with the mammary glands. It also has anti androgen properties.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 11:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM