Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

So its been 4 months since I took Andro supplement, which in fact helped me put on a good amount of muslce/weight and helped me get stronger during the summer. I did the PCT along with the TEST and everything went fine, no noticeable sides.

Thinking about using EPI-v to get shredded in time for spring break. Plan on starting it Dec15 and running it through Jan15 or so. I understand that this is a finishing product, made for cutting the last amount of fat but I can not do stimulants during school, I do not like stims.

Question is should I run two or one bottle of EPI-V? Leaning more toward one bottle, but if someone could provide me with appropriate dosage for 30day cycle with 1 and 2 bottles I would appreciate it. Also will be taking organ shield with the epiv.

I will be posting pictures and logs sometime in Jan/Feb.

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Answers

Is epi v just epistane or what?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Is epi v just epistane or what?
    no.

EPI-V™

Finaflex Facts

FINAFLEX Epi-V™ combines the most sought after and exotic legal anabolic ingredient available today with two cutting edge cortisol inhibitors. The anabolic environment created in the body by FINAFLEX Epi-V™ is further accelerated by the proprietary stimulant and water expulsion matrix that will assist you on your quest to get ripped. Use FINAFLEX Epi-V™ as the pillar in your muscle building arsenal!*

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount Per Serving

%DV*

FINAFLEX EPI-V™
    3alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

100 mg

CORTISOL INHIBITOR BLEND
    Androst-4-ene-3,11,17-trione, 7-beta-hydroxy-DHEA

50 mg

STIMULANT AND SHREDDING MATRIX
    Taraxacum Officinale Leaf Extract (Standardized for taraxacin), 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), 2-amino-4-methylhexane

260 mg

**Daily Value not Established

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Question is should I run two or one bottle of EPI-V? Leaning more toward one bottle, but if someone could provide me with appropriate dosage for 30day cycle with 1 and 2 bottles I would appreciate it.
    you can certainly run 60 days on this if desired, no worries. dosage is from 2-4 caps daily.
    if i was only doing a 30 day cycle tho, i'd run the 4 daily.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    you can certainly run 60 days on this if desired, no worries. dosage is from 2-4 caps daily.
    if i was only doing a 30 day cycle tho, i'd run the 4 daily.

Yes I have run this several times and it's mild but gets the job done. I have never been drier or harder... a must for me at the end of prep..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Answers

question

So let's say I was only going to run this Epi V cycle once and then run my PCT. In the long run am I increasing the chance of prostate cancer or what side affects could I possibly encounter running this?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by legitmonstaa View Post
    So let's say I was only going to run this Epi V cycle once and then run my PCT. In the long run am I increasing the chance of prostate cancer or what side affects could I possibly encounter running this?
    I think you will be ok with a cap of PCT black ed during cycle. If you are still leary you could take some extra saw palmetto. These products can be used safely just take the support you need.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I think you will be ok with a cap of PCT black ed during cycle. If you are still leary you could take some extra saw palmetto. These products can be used safely just take the support you need.
    ^^^ Nail on Head, I completely agree with DW ^^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Cool. Just purchased EPI-V. Starting it today.

Plan on taking 1 cap morning, 1 cap night for 7 days 12/12 - 19/12 [7 days]
    Then plan on taking 2 cap morn, 2 cap night from 20/12 - 1/13 [25 days]

Going to need to buy another one shorty, since I plan on going through almost 2.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    Cool. Just purchased EPI-V. Starting it today.

Plan on taking 1 cap morning, 1 cap night for 7 days 12/12 - 19/12 [7 days]
    Then plan on taking 2 cap morn, 2 cap night from 20/12 - 1/13 [25 days]

Going to need to buy another one shorty, since I plan on going through almost 2.
    This should be a nice run but I would go with Nettle Root over Saw Palmetto, there are many benefits to the Nettle root over the SP and freeing up androgens is one of them. Saw Palmetto is what is used in Gro-Bust and other breast growth supplements because of the interaction with the mammary glands. It also has anti androgen properties.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    This should be a nice run but I would go with Nettle Root over Saw Palmetto, there are many benefits to the Nettle root over the SP and freeing up androgens is one of them. Saw Palmetto is what is used in Gro-Bust and other breast growth supplements because of the interaction with the mammary glands. It also has anti androgen properties.
    Nettle root for free test and saw palmetto for prostate. I would not go without either for a DHT supp. There is another prostate herb that has gotten some noteriety recently, supposed to be way stronger than saw palmetto but the name slips my mind like a lot of other things for this old fugger.... I will look it up and get back.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Nettle root for free test and saw palmetto for prostate. I would not go without either for a DHT supp. There is another prostate herb that has gotten some noteriety recently, supposed to be way stronger than saw palmetto but the name slips my mind like a lot of other things for this old fugger.... I will look it up and get back.
    Nettle root is actually a better choice for the prostate than saw palmetto is what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. The free test is just a plus.

Perhaps Pygeum it is relatively well known for it's effects on the prostate. So is Beta-Sisterol which would also help with his lipids.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Nettle root is actually a better choice for the prostate than saw palmetto is what I was getting at sorry for the confusion. The free test is just a plus.

Perhaps Pygeum it is relatively well known for it's effects on the prostate. So is Beta-Sisterol which would also help with his lipids.
    Beta-Sisterol that's what I was thinking...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm there are products with all 3 ...
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm there are products with all 3 ...
    Swanson Vitamins is go to store for all the health related vitamins and minerals. I am getting ready to make an order from there now.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Finaflex EPI-V Libido

I was wondering if I run a 4-6 week cycle on EPI-v, will I notice any changes in libido or sex drive even when on PCT? or does the decrease happen when you go longer on it?
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yamahafanr6 View Post
    I was wondering if I run a 4-6 week cycle on EPI-v, will I notice any changes in libido or sex drive even when on PCT? or does the decrease happen when you go longer on it?
    first thing is: wow, bump on an old thread and a product that has been discontinued for a long while now..
    second: if you got a line on this stuff, you may want to keep it under your hat! I know it is very rare to find any more, and a lot of guys would love to get their hands on some..

as for your question: there is no definitive answer I can give you
    some ppl have no libido issues at all, some do, and when/if it occurs is always a crapshoot
    certainly, the longer cycles will lean more towards the possibility of such happening, and if proper attention is paid to correct pct, then any said issues should be alleviated in short order

welcome to the forum, and enjoy the product
  18. Registered User
    Answers

btw what was this product some kind of epistane?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    btw what was this product some kind of epistane?
    no
    please refer back to page 1 of this thread for product overview

Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 09:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 11:53 AM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 04:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 04:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 02:37 PM