Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah we just have your personal development in mind... sups like epi-v work best when you really have everything nailed down... they enhance what you already know how to do....
    All great suggestions by my pal Scotty Doc, but what would help all the better is to let is know where you stand initially befre beginning a cycle? Dont know your stats? Upload some recent progress pictures and your current diet plan! Everything!!! Yes! Even the **** you thonk is okay for Keto! Also list your workouts weight training and cardio splits with your corresponding diets for those particular training days. Remember... There is no majic pill! No half ass secret to success! You want results? Start with consistency and compliancy! You know how to reach me TwinScroll...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    All great suggestions by my pal Scotty Doc, but what would help all the better is to let is know where you stand initially befre beginning a cycle? Dont know your stats? Upload some recent progress pictures and your current diet plan! Everything!!! Yes! Even the **** you thonk is okay for Keto! Also list your workouts weight training and cardio splits with your corresponding diets for those particular training days. Remember... There is no majic pill! No half ass secret to success! You want results? Start with consistency and compliancy! You know how to reach me TwinScroll...
    Good point all, what I really like is that you don't start PH's till you are a real Vet, tried and true ... this takes years for most of us...then when all your ducks are in a row... the supps work so much better for you... some people are quick studies, some start training when they are very young so by the time they hit their early to mid twenties they may be ready...you have to be the judge of that. In a hurry is a bad reason to use PH's ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by WPChickDiesel View Post
    All great suggestions by my pal Scotty Doc, but what would help all the better is to let is know where you stand initially befre beginning a cycle? Dont know your stats? Upload some recent progress pictures and your current diet plan! Everything!!! Yes! Even the **** you thonk is okay for Keto! Also list your workouts weight training and cardio splits with your corresponding diets for those particular training days. Remember... There is no majic pill! No half ass secret to success! You want results? Start with consistency and compliancy! You know how to reach me TwinScroll...
    Yo... ChickDiesel... put up a link to your FaceBook Fan Page so everyone here can see you and that you are LEGIT (Too Legit to Quit) Haha! Pay some respect here gentlemen, she is a personal friend of mine that knows her Sh!t and if you check out her FB link, you will see what I'm talking about!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Epi-v abs on an old fug... taken this morning

    Name:  1.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  172.1 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Doug... How much are you weighing right now Bud? Looking Fugging Solid Bro, I mean hard as a ROCK!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... How much are you weighing right now Bud? Looking Fugging Solid Bro, I mean hard as a ROCK!!!
    Weighed in at 195 but that is 12 hours fasted and pretty decarbed, next week I will be carbed up, the rock look is the dht from epi-v
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. I'm looking forward to starting Epi-v. I have a question seeing as though
    This is my first experience with a ph should I try the 4 a day?
    I weigh 200 lbs. have a 15 to 17% body fat. I want to get down to a single
    Digit body fat. If needed I can upload photos and have diet and workout info.
    I'm interested in logging also.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm looking forward to starting Epi-v. I have a question seeing as though
    This is my first experience with a ph should I try the 4 a day?
    I weigh 200 lbs. have a 15 to 17% body fat. I want to get down to a single
    Digit body fat. If needed I can upload photos and have diet and workout info.
    I'm interested in logging also.
    Before I answer how many caps/day, send me as much info as possible... age, height, 200Lbs, 15-17%, diet/nutrition program you will follow, exercise program you plan to follow, and anything else you believe to be of relevance! Photos would be great as well, that way Doug and I can assess how much body fat we believe you have, and your overall body composition, and maybe give you some pointers on a few exercises that will help you achieve your goals/how you want to look.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Name:  image-1943985881.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  445.2 KB



    Name:  image-1983037400.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  429.6 KB

    These are My before pictures. I'm 29 yrs old 5ft 9in tall and about 200lbs. My diet has been consistent at about 3500 cals a day for the past three months. On workout days I go up to 4000 as I was trying to get to my current weight.
    I workout five days a week currently as I have spilt every body group separate this month. For my epi-v cycle I will be doing kris gethens dtp 4 week program. I will be happy to post the link If necessary.
    Current supps
    Opti men 3x daily
    Fish oil 2 pills 3x daily
    Glutamine 5g daily
    Optimum whey 2x daily pre and post
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  10. Yah thngs check out with the pics ... I would run my body fat down 3 or 4 percent more before you start. First time start off with 2 and then move to 3, you probably want to run it for six weeks.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. Thanks for the response. I'm going to try to lose 3 to 4 percent more bf. I just ordered a second bottle of epi-v to try and run a six week cycle as suggested. How would I dose the six weeks for the best results? Also can I use the crea-trona during cycle or wait until after? Im going to take a pill daily of pct black during cycle as well. I've been working really hard to get ready for this and am excited to start. I guess more cardio to get my bf down a little more won't hurt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm going to try to lose 3 to 4 percent more bf. I just ordered a second bottle of epi-v to try and run a six week cycle as suggested. How would I dose the six weeks for the best results? Also can I use the crea-trona during cycle or wait until after? Im going to take a pill daily of pct black during cycle as well. I've been working really hard to get ready for this and am excited to start. I guess more cardio to get my bf down a little more won't hurt.
    4caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks would be the best, IMO, it is the perfect all-around dose & time-frame. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking CREA-TRONA both during your cycle and during your post-cycle, CREA-TRONA is AMAZING!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. I'm interested in logging my epi-v cycle. Do I just start a thread on the site or is there some place specific? Sorry fairly new to the site.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

    Competition bound 2014

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    I'm interested in logging my epi-v cycle. Do I just start a thread on the site or is there some place specific? Sorry fairly new to the site.
    Could start it on this subforum or in cycles...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Started my log today in cycles. Thanks for the advice now
    To start the work.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Started my log today in cycles. Thanks for the advice now
    To start the work.
    Link ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Link ?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/209678-my-finaflex-epi.html

  18. hey fellas, got a quick dosing question. I didnt at first notice this product had a stimulant in it, I shouldnt take this product anywhere close to bed time should I. 1,3,7-trimthylxanthine is caffine correct. So two first thing in the morning, than two like 6 hours later.
    Thanks!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dawsonjd View Post
    hey fellas, got a quick dosing question. I didnt at first notice this product had a stimulant in it, I shouldnt take this product anywhere close to bed time should I. 1,3,7-trimthylxanthine is caffine correct. So two first thing in the morning, than two like 6 hours later.
    Thanks!
    Yah last dose around 2 - 3 pm for me...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V

    Heres is a link to my new LOG lets see what Epi-V can do!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  21. hey guys, I am from Brazil and I have with me epi v, ignite 2 and pct black revolution (one bottle of each). So, I have no more money to spent on supplements right now and here when we try to import supps from USA it lasts more than 2 months to arrive. So, I wanna run a little cycle, only to lose a bit fat and put some mass. I have a Pro Mag bottle too. Can I dose 1 epi v capsule + 1 pro mag capsule on morning and 3pm 1 epi v caps + 1/2 ignite 2 scoop? Answer me plz guys

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    hey guys, I am from Brazil and I have with me epi v, ignite 2 and pct black revolution (one bottle of each). So, I have no more money to spent on supplements right now and here when we try to import supps from USA it lasts more than 2 months to arrive. So, I wanna run a little cycle, only to lose a bit fat and put some mass. I have a Pro Mag bottle too. Can I dose 1 epi v capsule + 1 pro mag capsule on morning and 3pm 1 epi v caps + 1/2 ignite 2 scoop? Answer me plz guys
    With what you have, Yes... that is how I would run it (1 cap 2 x's per day), just make sure to start your PCT Black 5 days before the completion of your EPI-V cycle at 2 caps a day for 30 consecutive days, the rest looks good. In the future, I think that 4 caps/day of EPI-V is the best all around dosing for cutting up & adding a few Lbs of lean muscle & good strength gains. I also recommend in the future to run 1 cap of PCT Black per night during your cycle of EPI-V as intra-cycle support and then upping it to 2 caps/night upon completion of your cycle as PCT with the addition of 6 caps/night of PURE TEST to ensure the retention of all the muscle and strength gains as well as fat lost. Good Luck my friend, welcome to the FINAFLEX family, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have during your quest to get lean, we are here for you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Oh, thanks a lot buddy. I have another question.. How much caffeine epi v exacly have? Cause I can only see the full stimulant blend amount

  24. And I didnt buy pure test cause I already have ignite 2 to boost test with the DAA

  25. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    Oh, thanks a lot buddy. I have another question.. How much caffeine epi v exacly have? Cause I can only see the full stimulant blend amount

    That's proprietary so I don't even know the stim is not overwhelimng though..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    Oh, thanks a lot buddy. I have another question.. How much caffeine epi v exacly have? Cause I can only see the full stimulant blend amount
    Unfortunately, we are not allowed to disclose our exact ingredient amounts when listed as a "blend" we do this for copyright reasons, if our competitors know our exact formula, who is to stop them from copying it when you can't actually put a patent or copyright on ingredients, is why the exact formula of Coca-Cola will never be shared with the public.

    Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    And I didnt buy pure test cause I already have ignite 2 to boost test with the DAA
    There is DAA in our IGNITE-2 and it is enough to boost levels when at normal levels, but when trying to boost your natural levels as high as possible... you will need more than what is in our IGNITE-2, hence the reason we always suggest taking PURE TEST with our PCT Black during post cycle therapy.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    And I didnt buy pure test cause I already have ignite 2 to boost test with the DAA
    If you are talking PCT then I would want more DAA than ignite 2 supplies I use extra anyway..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  28. Ok then, I got it. Hey scotty, you should send me a bottle of epi v for me to complete my cycle hahaha your brand isint too popular here in brazil, this would be a huge step hahahaha

  29. Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    Ok then, I got it. Hey scotty, you should send me a bottle of epi v for me to complete my cycle hahaha your brand isint too popular here in brazil, this would be a huge step hahahaha
    Brazil as I am sure you know is a very large country and we ship more product to Brazil than any other country other than our own, so I believe it is actually bigger in Brazil than you realize, maybe just not big in your area! As far as me sending you FREE product we only do that for our LOGGER's and unfortunately you do not qualify, we require 1yr on this forum and a minimum of 1,000 posts and some past LOGGING experience is preferred. Most individuals start by LOGGING on things they buy and get the attention of REPs from completing very high quality LOGs leading us as REPs pursuing you to LOG our products, that is how people get their foot in the door so to speak!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  30. I was just kidding buddy, I know that some feedback is needed. I have another question. I have 11% body fat now with 39,5cm arm. You believe I can get 40 and 9% body fat with this stack that I have? (epi v, ignite 2, pro mag, pct black rev, a bottle of each)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in