Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 5

Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the response. I'm going to try to lose 3 to 4 percent more bf. I just ordered a second bottle of epi-v to try and run a six week cycle as suggested. How would I dose the six weeks for the best results? Also can I use the crea-trona during cycle or wait until after? Im going to take a pill daily of pct black during cycle as well. I've been working really hard to get ready for this and am excited to start. I guess more cardio to get my bf down a little more won't hurt.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rush954 View Post
    Thanks for the response. I'm going to try to lose 3 to 4 percent more bf. I just ordered a second bottle of epi-v to try and run a six week cycle as suggested. How would I dose the six weeks for the best results? Also can I use the crea-trona during cycle or wait until after? Im going to take a pill daily of pct black during cycle as well. I've been working really hard to get ready for this and am excited to start. I guess more cardio to get my bf down a little more won't hurt.
    4caps/day of EPI-V for 6wks would be the best, IMO, it is the perfect all-around dose & time-frame. Absolutely nothing wrong with taking CREA-TRONA both during your cycle and during your post-cycle, CREA-TRONA is AMAZING!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'm interested in logging my epi-v cycle. Do I just start a thread on the site or is there some place specific? Sorry fairly new to the site.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/232784-rushing-into-my.html

Competition bound 2014
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm interested in logging my epi-v cycle. Do I just start a thread on the site or is there some place specific? Sorry fairly new to the site.
    Could start it on this subforum or in cycles...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  211 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Started my log today in cycles. Thanks for the advice now
    To start the work.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Started my log today in cycles. Thanks for the advice now
    To start the work.
    Link ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Link ?
    anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/209678-my-finaflex-epi.html
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

hey fellas, got a quick dosing question. I didnt at first notice this product had a stimulant in it, I shouldnt take this product anywhere close to bed time should I. 1,3,7-trimthylxanthine is caffine correct. So two first thing in the morning, than two like 6 hours later.
    Thanks!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dawsonjd View Post
    hey fellas, got a quick dosing question. I didnt at first notice this product had a stimulant in it, I shouldnt take this product anywhere close to bed time should I. 1,3,7-trimthylxanthine is caffine correct. So two first thing in the morning, than two like 6 hours later.
    Thanks!
    Yah last dose around 2 - 3 pm for me...
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Green Going Lean with New Protocols and Finaflex Epi-V

Heres is a link to my new LOG lets see what Epi-V can do!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. New Member

hey guys, I am from Brazil and I have with me epi v, ignite 2 and pct black revolution (one bottle of each). So, I have no more money to spent on supplements right now and here when we try to import supps from USA it lasts more than 2 months to arrive. So, I wanna run a little cycle, only to lose a bit fat and put some mass. I have a Pro Mag bottle too. Can I dose 1 epi v capsule + 1 pro mag capsule on morning and 3pm 1 epi v caps + 1/2 ignite 2 scoop? Answer me plz guys
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lucas260 View Post
    hey guys, I am from Brazil and I have with me epi v, ignite 2 and pct black revolution (one bottle of each). So, I have no more money to spent on supplements right now and here when we try to import supps from USA it lasts more than 2 months to arrive. So, I wanna run a little cycle, only to lose a bit fat and put some mass. I have a Pro Mag bottle too. Can I dose 1 epi v capsule + 1 pro mag capsule on morning and 3pm 1 epi v caps + 1/2 ignite 2 scoop? Answer me plz guys
    With what you have, Yes... that is how I would run it (1 cap 2 x's per day), just make sure to start your PCT Black 5 days before the completion of your EPI-V cycle at 2 caps a day for 30 consecutive days, the rest looks good. In the future, I think that 4 caps/day of EPI-V is the best all around dosing for cutting up & adding a few Lbs of lean muscle & good strength gains. I also recommend in the future to run 1 cap of PCT Black per night during your cycle of EPI-V as intra-cycle support and then upping it to 2 caps/night upon completion of your cycle as PCT with the addition of 6 caps/night of PURE TEST to ensure the retention of all the muscle and strength gains as well as fat lost. Good Luck my friend, welcome to the FINAFLEX family, please feel free to ask us any questions you may have during your quest to get lean, we are here for you!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. New Member

Oh, thanks a lot buddy. I have another question.. How much caffeine epi v exacly have? Cause I can only see the full stimulant blend amount
  14. New Member

And I didnt buy pure test cause I already have ignite 2 to boost test with the DAA
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh, thanks a lot buddy. I have another question.. How much caffeine epi v exacly have? Cause I can only see the full stimulant blend amount

That's proprietary so I don't even know the stim is not overwhelimng though..
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Unfortunately, we are not allowed to disclose our exact ingredient amounts when listed as a "blend" we do this for copyright reasons, if our competitors know our exact formula, who is to stop them from copying it when you can't actually put a patent or copyright on ingredients, is why the exact formula of Coca-Cola will never be shared with the public.

And I didnt buy pure test cause I already have ignite 2 to boost test with the DAA
    There is DAA in our IGNITE-2 and it is enough to boost levels when at normal levels, but when trying to boost your natural levels as high as possible... you will need more than what is in our IGNITE-2, hence the reason we always suggest taking PURE TEST with our PCT Black during post cycle therapy.
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

If you are talking PCT then I would want more DAA than ignite 2 supplies I use extra anyway..
  18. New Member

Ok then, I got it. Hey scotty, you should send me a bottle of epi v for me to complete my cycle hahaha your brand isint too popular here in brazil, this would be a huge step hahahaha
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Ok then, I got it. Hey scotty, you should send me a bottle of epi v for me to complete my cycle hahaha your brand isint too popular here in brazil, this would be a huge step hahahaha
    Brazil as I am sure you know is a very large country and we ship more product to Brazil than any other country other than our own, so I believe it is actually bigger in Brazil than you realize, maybe just not big in your area! As far as me sending you FREE product we only do that for our LOGGER's and unfortunately you do not qualify, we require 1yr on this forum and a minimum of 1,000 posts and some past LOGGING experience is preferred. Most individuals start by LOGGING on things they buy and get the attention of REPs from completing very high quality LOGs leading us as REPs pursuing you to LOG our products, that is how people get their foot in the door so to speak!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. New Member

I was just kidding buddy, I know that some feedback is needed. I have another question. I have 11% body fat now with 39,5cm arm. You believe I can get 40 and 9% body fat with this stack that I have? (epi v, ignite 2, pro mag, pct black rev, a bottle of each)
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I was just kidding buddy, I know that some feedback is needed. I have another question. I have 11% body fat now with 39,5cm arm. You believe I can get 40 and 9% body fat with this stack that I have? (epi v, ignite 2, pro mag, pct black rev, a bottle of each)
    I don't see why not .. I think you could get 7% if you wanted, it's up to youi really and how good your diet is. I think you might even be able to do better than that even..
  22. New Member

That is good news. I am thinking on 9% because I will stay with my actual diet, I wont change nothing on my routine, I want to feel what the epi v can do
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That is good news. I am thinking on 9% because I will stay with my actual diet, I wont change nothing on my routine, I want to feel what the epi v can do
    That is not the best way to use Epi-v though, I would use it to get lower cuz that's where you will see the hardness and dryness. Remember this is a DHT type product, it's made for finishing...
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Bro, you can absolutely achieve 9% with this supplementation. Id even say you could get even lower depending on the circumstances. Remember most of the battle is done in the kitchen...poor nutrition will render poor cycle results...of course that goes for anybody. Good Luck bro, hit us u with any questions you may have!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Lucas... I agree with both DW & Green! Go for the Gusto, if you are currently 11% you should be able to drop 4% with a good cycle and a good diet/nutrition and exercise program, with a perfect diet/nutrition you could even drop as much as 1%/week so it would depend on how long your cycle was with how much BF %'s you could actually drop. I say do a 6wk cycle and perfect the diet and shoot for a 4% drop, trust me, that will be so noticeable to you and everyone else, you will be amazed and 4% in 6wks is more than do-able with just diet alone, leaving the product there to help you get stronger and add 1-3Lbs of lean muscle in the process, so unless you are shooting for a contest and getting on stage, the hell with trying to get any leaner than 7%, because (in my opinion) 7% body fat and gaining 3Lbs of lean muscle in 6wks is AMAZING and will be extremely noticeable!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  26. New Member

Post Best cycle for Epi-v?

I was hoping someone could give some advice for first cycle. I currently have epi-v, cycle assist, pct black, t-911, alc-cla, along with omega-3's and orange triad. I also have 550 XD that I was considering adding to the stack as I am currently 200 lbs and 17% body fat and I am looking to drop down to 10-12% if at all possible. I have been pre-loading cycle assist for about a week and I am looking to start my cycle on 10-15-12 and was wondering what the best stacking option would be for these products. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by akoni324 View Post
    I was hoping someone could give some advice for first cycle. I currently have epi-v, cycle assist, pct black, t-911, alc-cla, along with omega-3's and orange triad. I also have 550 XD that I was considering adding to the stack as I am currently 200 lbs and 17% body fat and I am looking to drop down to 10-12% if at all possible. I have been pre-loading cycle assist for about a week and I am looking to start my cycle on 10-15-12 and was wondering what the best stacking option would be for these products. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Since your a beginner the dosing should be low and you want to avoid stacking so this is what I would do in your case. First 10-12% is not low enough so we need you to get there faster for the Epi-v to really shine. So 550 at 2 ed for the first 4 weeks and really stick to your diet. You do not need any support for 550 as it is included in the product. By this time I am hoping you will be close to 12-13% as 550 is an excellent recomp product. Now Epi-V at 2 ed and 1 PCT black before bed. This is shredding time so you will be going for sub 10%, I am hoping around 8%... Your PCT should be 2 PCT black before bed and some Pure Test (6 ed), It's always nice to throw in some Crea-trona as well..

By the way how old are you that has a bearing on whether you should be doing a cycle in the first place. Cycling is really for established users who can get it done without PH's but use them to enhance the benefits that they are already getting...
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Nice break down DW! I agree 100% you will see a dramatic change in body profile in the time you will be using 550-XD. Paired with Epi-V you will definitely have the potential for single digit BF%
  29. New Member

Dream Weaver thanks for the reply. I am 46 years old. I should probably mention that I just had my blood work done and my t-levels are 400 but I cannot get my doctor to do anything because he insists that this is a normal range. My diet is good, my workout is a 4 day split and I am moving my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I believe my low levels are the reason I cannot drop any more body fat or make any substantial gains. I was taking pure test but recently switched to T-911 oral because the pure test gave me this hung over or almost high feeling and it was really messing with my physche not to mention making me bloated. Your advice sounds great and any additional would be greatly welcome. Thanks again.
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Dream Weaver thanks for the reply. I am 46 years old. I should probably mention that I just had my blood work done and my t-levels are 400 but I cannot get my doctor to do anything because he insists that this is a normal range. My diet is good, my workout is a 4 day split and I am moving my cardio to first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. I believe my low levels are the reason I cannot drop any more body fat or make any substantial gains. I was taking pure test but recently switched to T-911 oral because the pure test gave me this hung over or almost high feeling and it was really messing with my physche not to mention making me bloated. Your advice sounds great and any additional would be greatly welcome. Thanks again.
    I have never heard of these side effects from D-Aspartic Acid (pure test)...interesting. What is your nutritional protocol are you following? How many calories are you consuming and what are your macro-nutrients?
  31. New Member

I don't know the exact breakdown but my meals consist mainly of chicken breast, turkey breast, occasional fish, sweet potatoe, brown rice, and typically some type of green vegetable (broccoli, green beans, etc.) oatmeal, and eggs. I eat at least 4 solid meals a day with 2 whey protein shakes, 1 mid morning and 1 mid afternoon for a total of 6 meals a day and i try to follow the rule of thirds (fats, carbs, protien). I forgot to ask should I continue the 550 XD after I start the epi-v and how long should I continue the two?
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by akoni324
    Hey man. I am 24 and have 390 test coupled with low normal thyroid and am being further tested for prolactin and pituitary issues.

DAA on it's own did the same thing to me- lethargy, made me extremely foggy/depressed, and not to mention the bloating. DAA will almost certainly raise your estrogen levels. In healthy males, this effect should be minimal, however for guys like us with low T, the estrogenic effects will be Amplified and the test effects will be diminished. Again, this is from my personal anecdotal experience. I suggest running some AI with daa, my results were a complete 180. I gAined some legit lean mass and cut bf within 2-3 weeks. It was great. The key to living with low T is to decrease your estrogen so your T can be maximized!!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. New Member

Thanks for the information bro. What AI would you recommend? Would reversitol work?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Ched is right an AI with DAA is a fantastic natural stack...the AI will definitely alleviate those negative sides. Akoni324, bro I just dont know what the deal is your food choices are outstanding and its sounds like you are eating enough to fuel the metabolism. I would really be interested to see the actual numbers though. I had a similar experience with my weight a few years back. I had let my self go got up to around 240 or so. I had made the appropriate steps to get back on the ball, but I just couldn't drop the weight no matter how much I exercised. Turns out I wasn't eating enough! Lesson learned, I am down to around 215 aiming to get down to single digit BF% within a couple months.
  35. New Member

Yeah bro I just don't kow. All my numbers are good psa, tsh, cholesterol, etc. just got jacked up t-levels.
  36. New Member

Turning green I checked out your logs from earlier in the year, great results. Good job.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Ched is right an AI with DAA is a fantastic natural stack...the AI will definitely alleviate those negative sides. Akoni324, bro I just dont know what the deal is your food choices are outstanding and its sounds like you are eating enough to fuel the metabolism. I would really be interested to see the actual numbers though. I had a similar experience with my weight a few years back. I had let my self go got up to around 240 or so. I had made the appropriate steps to get back on the ball, but I just couldn't drop the weight no matter how much I exercised. Turns out I wasn't eating enough! Lesson learned, I am down to around 215 aiming to get down to single digit BF% within a couple months.
    this x10000000

Up until July, I had been restricting carbs and overall calories and only about 2 meals a day following IF protocol. I tookthe advice of mr.cooper69 and forced myself to eat TONS more. Mainly begin working carbs back in. What a difference! I no longer bloat from carbs and am finally able to control my weight/bf much easier with less guess work. I would h ave never thought I needed to eat MORE to lose bf.. But it's true, your body will hold onto all it's got if it feels like it's not getting enough. I'm still shocked How much food I put down and the scale doesn't budge bit the mirror changes for the better. You can always CUT BACK on Yhe cals if u start to feel like you're gaining too much bf.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

this x10000000

Up until July, I had been restricting carbs and overall calories and only about 2 meals a day following IF protocol. I tookthe advice of mr.cooper69 and forced myself to eat TONS more. Mainly begin working carbs back in. What a difference! I no longer bloat from carbs and am finally able to control my weight/bf much easier with less guess work. I would h ave never thought I needed to eat MORE to lose bf.. But it's true, your body will hold onto all it's got if it feels like it's not getting enough. I'm still shocked How much food I put down and the scale doesn't budge bit the mirror changes for the better. You can always CUT BACK on Yhe cals if u start to feel like you're gaining too much bf.
    Havent tried this theory yet...
    May have to get with Coop to provide the details...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok then my advice was right on the money then..
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah it's hard for me to fathom DAA causing lethargy but who knows but an increase in calories may be necessary when the test starts to go up a little your requirements will also. I never run into any dietary situations like this as I really wathch things closely. I also do not eat too little while cutting, it's as bad as eating too much. Low burn days fine but make up for some of that on refeeds or workout days depending on your protocol...

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:37 PM