Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I both agree and uh... agree! I think the safest and most effective way to take EPI-V is dosed at 4caps/day (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps around mid-day, at least 8hrs before bed) and to take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during the cycle and then for after the cycle, I have been playing around with it and most can get away with continuing at just 1cap per night, but if there are any noticeable estrogen sides (RARE...especially if taken during your cycle) then you can always up your dosage to 2caps PCT Black/night! The 2 caps of ALC+CLA 3x's per day is perfect (2caps every 8hrs) and one more tiny suggestion is... approximately 5 days before the end of your cycle, start on our PURE TEST at 6 caps per day (all 6 in the evening preferably) this will kick-start and boost your natural test levels very high, very quickly guaranteeing you hold onto those hard muscle gains and fat losses and not rebound!

Finally my second agree was, definitely a supplement used to break the plateau, I mean DW is 100% right, if you have never had any problems in the past getting down to 205Lbs, but have never been able to breach that as in get lower, then just do what you can do on your own and let the EPI-V and good diet and exercise break that plateau and take you to the body of your dreams! Would love to see a good LOG on this Bro, before and after pictures and measurements, etc. That would be SWEET!!!
    Yah log this fugger and we'll steer you straight!!
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94%

My cut to 205 was usually just that...a cut. I needed to make that weight for weigh ins and that was all the longer I needed to hold that weight. I'll up the EPI-V to 4 pills a day, and take the PCT Black during the cycle. The bottle of EPI-V says not to exceed taking for more than 60 days but I thought I saw in a post of yours that you went 12 weeks. Am I right or was I just imagining that you did a 12 week cycle? I'm starting tomorrow so I'll get my log started. Also is there any chance that I could test positive for anythinig during a uranalysis?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mlnutting View Post
    My cut to 205 was usually just that...a cut. I needed to make that weight for weigh ins and that was all the longer I needed to hold that weight. I'll up the EPI-V to 4 pills a day, and take the PCT Black during the cycle. The bottle of EPI-V says not to exceed taking for more than 60 days but I thought I saw in a post of yours that you went 12 weeks. Am I right or was I just imagining that you did a 12 week cycle? I'm starting tomorrow so I'll get my log started. Also is there any chance that I could test positive for anythinig during a uranalysis?
    I did a 12wk cycle, but it was not 12wks straight of EPI-V! That was my longest most complicated cycle to date and I did 6 weeks of 1-ANDRO and bridged over to 6 weeks with EPI-V.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I did a 12wk cycle, but it was not 12wks straight of EPI-V! That was my longest most complicated cycle to date and I did 6 weeks of 1-ANDRO and bridged over to 6 weeks with EPI-V.
    Yah that was the log where everybody said that there was no way he was going to lose the fat he was planning to lose and he made them eat humble pie.. they seemed to dissappear from the log did you notice.... That's when I got the feeling I needed to be on this stuff...my last year photos at the gym were after my EPI-V run and I was big and hard...

Name:  IMG_8073.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  162.8 KBName:  IMG_8076.jpg
Views: 435
Size:  150.8 KBName:  IMG_8078.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  77.2 KBName:  IMG_8088.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  192.0 KBName:  IMG_8096.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  97.2 KBName:  IMG_8122.jpg
Views: 464
Size:  107.6 KBName:  IMG_8124.jpg
Views: 403
Size:  216.5 KBName:  IMG_8128.jpg
Views: 665
Size:  114.6 KBName:  IMG_8135.jpg
Views: 410
Size:  242.3 KBName:  IMG_8146.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  180.6 KB
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Yes Doug... I did notice that, was kind of funny, lots of haters at that time, but the didn't realize how good EPI-V was, nor did they realize how strict and dedicated I was to losing the weight I wanted to lose and in the time frame I wanted to do it in!!!

No EPI-V is not a magic pill, but it will most definitely accelerate and amplify your results, without a doubt! The way I try to explain our products is like an amplifier on a stereo. If it is 100watts and you turn it all the way up, you get 100watts, but if you add an amplifier you can get 150 or even 200watts!!! Well if you are putting 100% into your gym and diet you will get 100% results, add an amplifier to that and you can get 150% or even 200% results, but those crazy results are not gong to come from a lack of work or effort, but with 100% effort it can make it look like you achieved the impossible!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

All I know is I want to spend another summer looking like they way I did in those pics...
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    All I know is I want to spend another summer looking like they way I did in those pics...
    Heard.... You were one Ripped-up Old-Fugger!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Heard.... You were one Ripped-up Old-Fugger!!!
    I didn't realize how big and hard I was till looking back at them but I had excellent volume which took care of a lot of my loose skin. That's my sweet spot, right around 6% and it's easy to do with EPI-V.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

I didn't realize how big and hard I was till looking back at them but I had excellent volume which took care of a lot of my loose skin. That's my sweet spot, right around 6% and it's easy to do with EPI-V.
    I hear ya Brother, you are gonna Look SICK this Summer after we all do our little FINAFLEX Triple/Stack!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

I hear ya Brother, you are gonna Look SICK this Summer after we all do our little FINAFLEX Triple/Stack!!!
    Can't wait!! I love walking down the street and people with shocked looks on there faces as the Monster old fugger strutts by!! lol
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Can erase or erase pro be used in pct for an 8 week cycle of epi v?

I would want to run erase for another 8 weeks following the epi... Is this safe/realistic?

What else would need to be including intra cycle and post?

Would I need or want to run a test booster along with the epi? I have below avg test levels, so I usually run some sort of natty t booster year round..

I'm really interested in trying the epi but not sure how to cover all my bases for during and post cycle..

I'd like to use anabeta post cycle as well if possible..

I did read thru most of the thread re dosing and other products to be taken during cycle, but I'm still a little foggy...

Im gonna take a stab so u know I'm putting forth some effort

Week 1-6:
    2caps/day epi v (am/mid afternoon)
    ^^ 2 instead of 4 due to money constraints (2 bottles versus 4)
    2 caps/day pro xanathine (1 am/1mid afternoon)
    Pct black? confused

Week 7-8:
    Pct black? confused
    6 caps/day pure test

Weeks 9-16
    for post cycle I'm lost- I'd like to use erase or erase pro, anabeta, and an ephedra based fat burner, also the pure test I'm assuming would be needed?

If this is totally confusing, maybe u could just say "take x , y, z at this dose, this dose, etc" lol n then i can reply with any questions about adding in other products I like/know to work for me. thanks!

Edit: I just looked at the 550xd n am interested in that too! To maybe help add some lean mass? How long would i have to wait after running the epi? Perhaps a month after pct is finished? Looking forward to these answers n solidifying a plan to utilize in the near future
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Can erase or erase pro be used in pct for an 8 week cycle of epi v?

I would want to run erase for another 8 weeks following the epi... Is this safe/realistic?

What else would need to be including intra cycle and post?

Would I need or want to run a test booster along with the epi? I have below avg test levels, so I usually run some sort of natty t booster year round..

I'm really interested in trying the epi but not sure how to cover all my bases for during and post cycle..

I'd like to use anabeta post cycle as well if possible..

I did read thru most of the thread re dosing and other products to be taken during cycle, but I'm still a little foggy...

Im gonna take a stab so u know I'm putting forth some effort

Week 1-6:
    ^^ 2 instead of 4 due to money constraints (2 bottles versus 4)
    Pct black? confused

Week 7-8:
    Pct black? confused
    6 caps/day pure test

Weeks 9-16
    for post cycle I'm lost- I'd like to use erase or erase pro, anabeta, and an ephedra based fat burner, also the pure test I'm assuming would be needed?

If this is totally confusing, maybe u could just say "take x , y, z at this dose, this dose, etc" lol n then i can reply with any questions about adding in other products I like/know to work for me. thanks!

Edit: I just looked at the 550xd n am interested in that too! To maybe help add some lean mass? How long would i have to wait after running the epi? Perhaps a month after pct is finished? Looking forward to these answers n solidifying a plan to utilize in the near future
    OK, first off, unless you already have the erase, you really don't need it. All you really need is the PCT REVOLUTION Black. As far as taking it during/intra-cycle I would take 1-2 caps/night, I would just take 1 cap and only up it to 2 if you notice any signs of raised estrogen, but 1cap/night should be plenty for intra-cycle, it is also important as an intra-cycle because of the liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield. Then with your post-cycle, honestly, if you are taking 6caps/night of the PURE TEST, then I would keep the PCT Black at the same dose that you found appropriate throughout your cycle. Did all that make sense?
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

OK, first off, unless you already have the erase, you really don't need it. All you really need is the PCT REVOLUTION Black. As far as taking it during/intra-cycle I would take 1-2 caps/night, I would just take 1 cap and only up it to 2 if you notice any signs of raised estrogen, but 1cap/night should be plenty for intra-cycle, it is also important as an intra-cycle because of the liver, kidney, prostate, & cardiovascular shield. Then with your post-cycle, honestly, if you are taking 6caps/night of the PURE TEST, then I would keep the PCT Black at the same dose that you found appropriate throughout your cycle. Did all that make sense?
    Yes. Perfect sense. So after the 4 weeks of pct. Could I go righ into erase pro+ anabeta for another 4? Or Is this too long on an ai?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Yes. Perfect sense. So after the 4 weeks of pct. Could I go righ into erase pro+ anabeta for another 4? Or Is this too long on an ai?
    No... not necessarily too long, just want to make sure you are not lowering your estrogen too much, if you know your body, you should be fine, things to look out for if your Estrogen is too low, sore achey joints, more joint articulations (cracking & popping) than usual. For example, when my estrogen is too low, the first places I notice it are my shoulders & elbows get sore & my knees will crack and pop when I walk. In short, if you know your body, then you know when to ease off the AI's a little or when to increase them, can't really give you a cookie-cutter answer for that Bro, everyone is sooooo very different!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

If may be a bit long though 8 weeks on cycle then 4 weeks PCT. I think I would give it a bit of a break uness dealing with some sort of problem.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    If may be a bit long though 8 weeks on cycle then 4 weeks PCT. I think I would give it a bit of a break uness dealing with some sort of problem.
    Yea.. Hmm well I normally take take erase at 4/day for 8 weeks. Take four weeks off, then resume. I am s skinny fat ecto so estro n cort is naturally high... Considering the on cycle ai would be only half the dose I normally take, I think I will experiment n try to stretch it.. I ALWAYS have cracking joints, mainly ankles bc I run a lot.. I've never felt true discomfort or dryness while on 4 erase though.. Is that wrong? Lol
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Yea.. Hmm well I normally take take erase at 4/day for 8 weeks. Take four weeks off, then resume. I am s skinny fat ecto so estro n cort is naturally high... Considering the on cycle ai would be only half the dose I normally take, I think I will experiment n try to stretch it.. I ALWAYS have cracking joints, mainly ankles bc I run a lot.. I've never felt true discomfort or dryness while on 4 erase though.. Is that wrong? Lol
    That is a hefty dose, you can feel it out after PCT if you like just watch for additional dryiness of the joints like Al said....
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

That is a hefty dose, you can feel it out after PCT if you like just watch for additional dryiness of the joints like Al said....
    Would it be feasible to to start the pct black 4 weeks into the 8 weeks of epi? Or bad idea?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Would it be feasible to to start the pct black 4 weeks into the 8 weeks of epi? Or bad idea?
    Yah like Al said there is stuff in there to protect your liver and prostate which is important with a DHT type supp...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Yah like Al said there is stuff in there to protect your liver and prostate which is important with a DHT type supp...
    K thanks
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Ok I swear I'm done after this-
    Since I do need an on cycle support and want to run erase directly following my pct... Would it be okay to run the first four weeks with an on cycle that does not include any ai but obv still has the protection.. That way, these 4 weeks can be tacked on to after post as stand alone erase. Does epi aromatize (ai needed for entire cycle)?
    Sorry for ALL the questions.. I just don't wanna screw myself up again! Your help is much appreciated
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Ok I swear I'm done after this-
    Since I do need an on cycle support and want to run erase directly following my pct... Would it be okay to run the first four weeks with an on cycle that does not include any ai but obv still has the protection.. That way, these 4 weeks can be tacked on to after post as stand alone erase. Does epi aromatize (ai needed for entire cycle)?
    Sorry for ALL the questions.. I just don't wanna screw myself up again! Your help is much appreciated
    Yes the EPI-V aromatises, some people wait until 5 days before the end of their cycle to start an AI, I personally like to take a little Intra vs. just post the whole way, that way when post comes along, the levels have never really increased, just remained the same, just seems less stressful on the body that way, but there technically is no scientific proof to my theory, only it is the way I do it, it has always worked for me and everyone else who has followed it, and it can't hurt... so with that being said, it is why I always consider it the, "Better Safe than Sorry" philosophy!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.02%

Yes the EPI-V aromatises, some people wait until 5 days before the end of their cycle to start an AI, I personally like to take a little Intra vs. just post the whole way, that way when post comes along, the levels have never really increased, just remained the same, just seems less stressful on the body that way, but there technically is no scientific proof to my theory, only it is the way I do it, it has always worked for me and everyone else who has followed it, and it can't hurt... so with that being said, it is why I always consider it the, "Better Safe than Sorry" philosophy!
    Got it. Thank you.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

It makes sense though, pllus the support in the PCT black is a necessary precaution.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

I'm planning to bridge to a 6 week run of epi-v. Hypothetically if I run it at 6 caps a day for 6 weeks will of get better results than 4 caps? I've talked to some experienced gear users and they've said to go with 6 caps.

I typically cut at 200-300 below maintenance with epi-v should I keep it like that or increase the deficit.

Thanks
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    I'm planning to bridge to a 6 week run of epi-v. Hypothetically if I run it at 6 caps a day for 6 weeks will of get better results than 4 caps? I've talked to some experienced gear users and they've said to go with 6 caps.

I typically cut at 200-300 below maintenance with epi-v should I keep it like that or increase the deficit.

Thanks
    Well it is not their experience but your experience... how many cycles have you done. I ran 4 ed with very good results but really hadn't done much in the way of PH's in years. This was at the tail end of my second cycle back I believe.

Yah I ran pretty close to maintenance and recomped very well... so not a big deficit for sure, you will burn more calories than normal..
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

My cycles go in the following order

Finaflex 1-andro and epi-v (my first cycle ever and I did it for 6 weeks @ 2 caps of each a day)

Hdrol @75 mg/day for 6 weeks
    Epistane 7 weeks@54mg per day (the half life was up on it I believe so it wasn't as effective)

Im glad i won't have to put a drastic cut to the calories.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Thanks
    First off, excuse me if I should know this, may have missed it when I scrolled up, but what are you wanting to bridge from? Anyway, that is basically just my curiosity, because for the most part you can bridge over to a 6wk cycle of EPI-V from just about anything over the counter and yes, 4caps/day is our recommended daily dose (2 caps in AM & 2 caps in early afternoon). Also, don't forget to include 1 cap/day of our PCT REVOLUTION Black both during your cycle and for 1 month following the completion of your cycle as both cycle support and PCT needs. Final suggestion, upon completion of your cycle, we recommend taking 6 caps/day of PURE TEST (DAA product) to sky-rocket your natural testosterone levels and help maintain all your hard earned muscle gains and fat-losses. We recommend dosing the PURE TEST @ 6caps/day for 40 days. You follow all that and you will have completed one BAD-A$$, effective yet safe cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

First off, excuse me if I should know this, may have missed it when I scrolled up, but what are you wanting to bridge from? Anyway, that is basically just my curiosity, because for the most part you can bridge over to a 6wk cycle of EPI-V from just about anything over the counter and yes, 4caps/day is our recommended daily dose (2 caps in AM & 2 caps in early afternoon). Also, don't forget to include 1 cap/day of our PCT REVOLUTION Black both during your cycle and for 1 month following the completion of your cycle as both cycle support and PCT needs. Final suggestion, upon completion of your cycle, we recommend taking 6 caps/day of PURE TEST (DAA product) to sky-rocket your natural testosterone levels and help maintain all your hard earned muscle gains and fat-losses. We recommend dosing the PURE TEST @ 6caps/day for 40 days. You follow all that and you will have completed one BAD-A$$, effective yet safe cycle!
    I'm bridging from epistane which I was recomping/lean bulking on. It wasn't as effective as it should be because I think it's half life was up.

I have revolutions black, but I'm going to finish the few bottles of erase that I've had in storage first. I also have AI post cycle support and DAA on hand. Also have activate xtreme and testopro in storage just incase...
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

I'm bridging from epistane which I was recomping/lean bulking on. It wasn't as effective as it should be because I think it's half life was up.

I have revolutions black, but I'm going to finish the few bottles of erase that I've had in storage first. I also have AI post cycle support and DAA on hand. Also have activate xtreme and testopro in storage just incase...
    You mean you think it expiry date was past due...

Yah you should be ok with those supps...
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

You mean you think it expiry date was past due...

Yah you should be ok with those supps...
    Agreed, short response, but not much more to say about it, LoL
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

Yeah I learned afterwards that the shelf life of epistane is only 6 months. I mean it might have worked a little because my lifts went up and I have achy joints esp. Wrists
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Yeah I learned afterwards that the shelf life of epistane is only 6 months. I mean it might have worked a little because my lifts went up and I have achy joints esp. Wrists
    Epi-v is for when you're peaking it makes you hard and dry... if you aren't already close to cut it's not the product to use. I think you need to be 10% or less before you start using it. You will notice some strength increase and aggression maybe but that's not what it's for.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Wait I just caught the epistane comment... Epi-v is not epistane it's a dht precursor...
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

Wait I just caught the epistane comment... Epi-v is not epistane it's a dht precursor...
    No I'm saying I'm about to get done recomping on epistane not epi-v.

I bridging from epistane to epi-v
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

No I'm saying I'm about to get done recomping on epistane not epi-v.

I bridging from epistane to epi-v.
    Oh ok, I did something similar last year... sure dried me up and made me hard.
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.06%

Oh ok, I did something similar last year... sure dried me up and made me hard.
    Okay cool that sounds good. Im at 170-172@12% BF(used the bodpod test). I'm going to dose the finaflex EPI-V@6 caps a day. 200-300 under maintenance, so diet and exercise will be dead on. How much BF should I expect to lose?

I might log it here as well if anyone would be interested.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Okay cool that sounds good. Im at 170-172@12% BF(used the bodpod test). I'm going to dose the finaflex EPI-V@6 caps a day. 200-300 under maintenance, so diet and exercise will be dead on. How much BF should I expect to lose?

I still think you would be ok with 4 ed, it converts pretty well. I don't think you will be any less hard and cut.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Yes, please LOG it, also remember, if you do a good job, we may actually call upon you later to do a sponsored (free product) LOG later! We definitely take very good care of our good LOGGERs, DW can attest to that first hand! Not to mention our products are pretty not bad as well... as in they Kick total A$$!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

I am confused about yalls Epi V Product. I am about to start it next week.

I have taken Epistane once before and I didnt notice much until I dosed it higher. 30MG minimum. I weigh 225 so it took a little more to do the job I guess.

I read Epi V does not contain EPI that is why I am confused.... I want to make sure I dose it high enough to get results. SO what would be the equivalent of 30-50 mg of epistane with Epi-V?

Similar Forum Threads

1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 11:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 06:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:37 PM