Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Incredible product, my favorite FINAFLEX product in our line-up today!

    Here is me before and after a 12 week cycle (mind you I was on a perfect diet and doing 1hr cardio/day on top of my 5day/week lifting schedule)

    BEFORE



    AFTER


    Can you see that smile on my face... Yeah.. I was pleased with my results!!!
    Fantastic results.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Fantastic results.
    I intend for my results this time around to be even better... 2011 ScottyDoc's famous FINAFLEX sponsored Hallow-Lean / 16wk SHREDDDD!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Already subbed bud.

  4. Awesome, Thanks, gonna be one Hell of a ride, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. I have a question that has not been asked. When taking EPI-V is it common for males to have a burning sensation while urinating? Or is there anything that says what typical if any side effects there are?
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I have a question that has not been asked. When taking EPI-V is it common for males to have a burning sensation while urinating? Or is there anything that says what typical if any side effects there are?
    OK... I never did when I took it last year, but someone asked me that exact same question regarding 1-ANDRO, which I didn't have that experience last year either, yet today, I had a slight burning feeling while urinating. The best way I can describe it (not trying to be crude or unprofessional) as being the same type feeling you get when you urinate after a recent sex and you have experienced a discharge, anyway if you have experiences this mild burn while urinating following that, that is a very accurate comparison and from what I'm being told, it cannot be explained as why it is happening, but that is possible and can happen, but is absolutely nothing to worry about.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  7. Good answer. I would have used the kidney stone analasis. For those who have had stones like I have. You get a very uncomfortable burn or tingling while urinating them out. Once your done no more burn.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Good answer. I would have used the kidney stone analasis. For those who have had stones like I have. You get a very uncomfortable burn or tingling while urinating them out. Once your done no more burn.
    Well I specifically did not use that type of burn because that is not consistent... My had had stones and he said it was the worst pain ever and he was screaming bloody-murder, he compared it to pissing out shards of glass, which is not how what I'm talking about at all, I'm talking about a little burn and tiny discomfort that goes away in under min.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Well I specifically did not use that type of burn because that is not consistent... My had had stones and he said it was the worst pain ever and he was screaming bloody-murder, he compared it to pissing out shards of glass, which is not how what I'm talking about at all, I'm talking about a little burn and tiny discomfort that goes away in under min.
    I had 7 kidney stones a few years back, didn't pass and then had to have them surgically removed after ultrasound and other such things didn't work - 6 weeks of pure living hell! To top things off the little "shards" had torn the sh!t out of urethra, so doing the op they had to insert a stent so that following the removal the urethra wouldn't heal shut!!!

    They removed the stent a few weeks later under local anaesthetic, eye watering...

    Kidney stones, not a high point in my life that's for sure

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I had 7 kidney stones a few years back, didn't pass and then had to have them surgically removed after ultrasound and other such things didn't work - 6 weeks of pure living hell! To top things off the little "shards" had torn the sh!t out of urethra, so doing the op they had to insert a stent so that following the removal the urethra wouldn't heal shut!!!

    They removed the stent a few weeks later under local anaesthetic, eye watering...

    Kidney stones, not a high point in my life that's for sure
    OK, Please... Please... Please, everyone reading this, please read my above analogy of the rare, but possible irritation during urination feels and not the comparison of passing kidney stones and torn urethras! Ok, the difference between what I described and what they are describing with Kidney stones is like the difference of $hitting out something the size of an egg (uncomfortable, but ok when it passes) vs. trying to $hit out a larger than your fist pine-cone (gonna tear things up and do damage)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. You are absolutely correct ScottyDoc. After re-thinking about what i said, there is no comparison. Ladies and Gents whom are reading this, there is nothing to fear it goes away as fast as it comes out. And to date it only happened once and has not come back.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

    Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    You are absolutely correct ScottyDoc. After re-thinking about what i said, there is no comparison. Ladies and Gents whom are reading this, there is nothing to fear it goes away as fast as it comes out. And to date it only happened once and has not come back.
    I'm guessing for users who experience a slight discomfort that supplementing with saw palmetto might help? Would that work scotty?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I'm guessing for users who experience a slight discomfort that supplementing with saw palmetto might help? Would that work scotty?
    Yep, but like I said, first off it is very rare to even get that feeling, 2nd if you have experienced it, it really is no big deal, I mean it isn't like it really hurts or lasts any length of time and it isn't even every time!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yep, but like I said, first off it is very rare to even get that feeling, 2nd if you have experienced it, it really is no big deal, I mean it isn't like it really hurts or lasts any length of time and it isn't even every time!
    Totally agree! I think it's more the case of whether or not you are susceptible to these types of things, for instance I know I am, so an option for me is Saw - guess what I'm saying is it's more about the user than the supp, I'm just a freak in the waterworks dept

    Like you said it's very unlikely, and not painful, but if it irritates take some good old Saw

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Totally agree! I think it's more the case of whether or not you are susceptible to these types of things, for instance I know I am, so an option for me is Saw - guess what I'm saying is it's more about the user than the supp, I'm just a freak in the waterworks dept

    Like you said it's very unlikely, and not painful, but if it irritates take some good old Saw
    You hit the nail on the head my friend!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. I've experienced that a couple of times with certain products. ScottyDocs analogy is perfect. That's exactly what it feels like it's quite minor. It's not a constant thing either. Occasional would be a better description. IMO it's nothing to be concerned about.

  17. I want to make sure I'm stacking this right...I'm gonna take EPI-V 1 pill in the morning and evening, ALC + CLA 2 pills 3 times a day, and should I also take PCT Black during the cycle or after, or both? I also plan on taking C4 Extreme pre-workout. I'm 5'7 230 lbs and I'm unsure of my BMI but according to the military I'm at 21% body fat. I can typically cut to 205 lbs pretty easy with diet and exercise but I have a hard time of getting below that. I want to hit about 190 lbs.
    My schedule is kinda messed up with working nights and having a newborn so rarely do I get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I understand that this will hinder my muscle growth some but like I said, I can usually hit 205 lbs pretty easy.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mlnutting View Post
    I want to make sure I'm stacking this right...I'm gonna take EPI-V 1 pill in the morning and evening, ALC + CLA 2 pills 3 times a day, and should I also take PCT Black during the cycle or after, or both? I also plan on taking C4 Extreme pre-workout. I'm 5'7 230 lbs and I'm unsure of my BMI but according to the military I'm at 21% body fat. I can typically cut to 205 lbs pretty easy with diet and exercise but I have a hard time of getting below that. I want to hit about 190 lbs.
    My schedule is kinda messed up with working nights and having a newborn so rarely do I get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I understand that this will hinder my muscle growth some but like I said, I can usually hit 205 lbs pretty easy.
    Al likes you to run 1 cap of the black ed. during and 2 ed afterwards depending on how you joints are feeling... Yah you're not going to lose muscle on EPI-V but will be hard for you to lose more than 15 lbs in 6 weeks.. is that how long your run is. What I would do is plan on hitting your lowest weight at the end of the EPI-V run so when you get to 205 then start EPI-V if you want to get to 190. This stuff is made for peaking. It will have lean, dry and hard.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Al likes you to run 1 cap of the black ed. during and 2 ed afterwards depending on how you joints are feeling... Yah you're not going to lose muscle on EPI-V but will be hard for you to lose more than 15 lbs in 6 weeks.. is that how long your run is. What I would do is plan on hitting your lowest weight at the end of the EPI-V run so when you get to 205 then start EPI-V if you want to get to 190. This stuff is made for peaking. It will have lean, dry and hard.
    I both agree and uh... agree! I think the safest and most effective way to take EPI-V is dosed at 4caps/day (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps around mid-day, at least 8hrs before bed) and to take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during the cycle and then for after the cycle, I have been playing around with it and most can get away with continuing at just 1cap per night, but if there are any noticeable estrogen sides (RARE...especially if taken during your cycle) then you can always up your dosage to 2caps PCT Black/night! The 2 caps of ALC+CLA 3x's per day is perfect (2caps every 8hrs) and one more tiny suggestion is... approximately 5 days before the end of your cycle, start on our PURE TEST at 6 caps per day (all 6 in the evening preferably) this will kick-start and boost your natural test levels very high, very quickly guaranteeing you hold onto those hard muscle gains and fat losses and not rebound!

    Finally my second agree was, definitely a supplement used to break the plateau, I mean DW is 100% right, if you have never had any problems in the past getting down to 205Lbs, but have never been able to breach that as in get lower, then just do what you can do on your own and let the EPI-V and good diet and exercise break that plateau and take you to the body of your dreams! Would love to see a good LOG on this Bro, before and after pictures and measurements, etc. That would be SWEET!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  20. TRIVIA today at 1:00pm eastern standard time!!!

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I both agree and uh... agree! I think the safest and most effective way to take EPI-V is dosed at 4caps/day (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps around mid-day, at least 8hrs before bed) and to take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during the cycle and then for after the cycle, I have been playing around with it and most can get away with continuing at just 1cap per night, but if there are any noticeable estrogen sides (RARE...especially if taken during your cycle) then you can always up your dosage to 2caps PCT Black/night! The 2 caps of ALC+CLA 3x's per day is perfect (2caps every 8hrs) and one more tiny suggestion is... approximately 5 days before the end of your cycle, start on our PURE TEST at 6 caps per day (all 6 in the evening preferably) this will kick-start and boost your natural test levels very high, very quickly guaranteeing you hold onto those hard muscle gains and fat losses and not rebound!

    Finally my second agree was, definitely a supplement used to break the plateau, I mean DW is 100% right, if you have never had any problems in the past getting down to 205Lbs, but have never been able to breach that as in get lower, then just do what you can do on your own and let the EPI-V and good diet and exercise break that plateau and take you to the body of your dreams! Would love to see a good LOG on this Bro, before and after pictures and measurements, etc. That would be SWEET!!!
    Yah log this fugger and we'll steer you straight!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. My cut to 205 was usually just that...a cut. I needed to make that weight for weigh ins and that was all the longer I needed to hold that weight. I'll up the EPI-V to 4 pills a day, and take the PCT Black during the cycle. The bottle of EPI-V says not to exceed taking for more than 60 days but I thought I saw in a post of yours that you went 12 weeks. Am I right or was I just imagining that you did a 12 week cycle? I'm starting tomorrow so I'll get my log started. Also is there any chance that I could test positive for anythinig during a uranalysis?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mlnutting View Post
    My cut to 205 was usually just that...a cut. I needed to make that weight for weigh ins and that was all the longer I needed to hold that weight. I'll up the EPI-V to 4 pills a day, and take the PCT Black during the cycle. The bottle of EPI-V says not to exceed taking for more than 60 days but I thought I saw in a post of yours that you went 12 weeks. Am I right or was I just imagining that you did a 12 week cycle? I'm starting tomorrow so I'll get my log started. Also is there any chance that I could test positive for anythinig during a uranalysis?
    I did a 12wk cycle, but it was not 12wks straight of EPI-V! That was my longest most complicated cycle to date and I did 6 weeks of 1-ANDRO and bridged over to 6 weeks with EPI-V.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I did a 12wk cycle, but it was not 12wks straight of EPI-V! That was my longest most complicated cycle to date and I did 6 weeks of 1-ANDRO and bridged over to 6 weeks with EPI-V.
    Yah that was the log where everybody said that there was no way he was going to lose the fat he was planning to lose and he made them eat humble pie.. they seemed to dissappear from the log did you notice.... That's when I got the feeling I needed to be on this stuff...my last year photos at the gym were after my EPI-V run and I was big and hard...

    Name:  IMG_8073.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  162.8 KBName:  IMG_8076.jpg
Views: 480
Size:  150.8 KBName:  IMG_8078.jpg
Views: 447
Size:  77.2 KBName:  IMG_8088.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  192.0 KBName:  IMG_8096.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  97.2 KBName:  IMG_8122.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  107.6 KBName:  IMG_8124.jpg
Views: 428
Size:  216.5 KBName:  IMG_8128.jpg
Views: 1647
Size:  114.6 KBName:  IMG_8135.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  242.3 KBName:  IMG_8146.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  180.6 KB
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Yes Doug... I did notice that, was kind of funny, lots of haters at that time, but the didn't realize how good EPI-V was, nor did they realize how strict and dedicated I was to losing the weight I wanted to lose and in the time frame I wanted to do it in!!!

    No EPI-V is not a magic pill, but it will most definitely accelerate and amplify your results, without a doubt! The way I try to explain our products is like an amplifier on a stereo. If it is 100watts and you turn it all the way up, you get 100watts, but if you add an amplifier you can get 150 or even 200watts!!! Well if you are putting 100% into your gym and diet you will get 100% results, add an amplifier to that and you can get 150% or even 200% results, but those crazy results are not gong to come from a lack of work or effort, but with 100% effort it can make it look like you achieved the impossible!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  26. All I know is I want to spend another summer looking like they way I did in those pics...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    All I know is I want to spend another summer looking like they way I did in those pics...
    Heard.... You were one Ripped-up Old-Fugger!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Heard.... You were one Ripped-up Old-Fugger!!!
    I didn't realize how big and hard I was till looking back at them but I had excellent volume which took care of a lot of my loose skin. That's my sweet spot, right around 6% and it's easy to do with EPI-V.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I didn't realize how big and hard I was till looking back at them but I had excellent volume which took care of a lot of my loose skin. That's my sweet spot, right around 6% and it's easy to do with EPI-V.
    I hear ya Brother, you are gonna Look SICK this Summer after we all do our little FINAFLEX Triple/Stack!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I hear ya Brother, you are gonna Look SICK this Summer after we all do our little FINAFLEX Triple/Stack!!!
    Can't wait!! I love walking down the street and people with shocked looks on there faces as the Monster old fugger strutts by!! lol
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Log in
Log in