Q & A for FINAFLEX EPI-V

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by michael05 View Post
    hey scottydoc i have a question. im a new member and new to the finafelx family.
    i am taking epi-v and pro xanthine together. i was told to take them 3 times a day (morning, afternoon, and evening right before the gym). is this too much to take in one day? should i cut it down to twice a day? i am also taking no ignite 15 mins before my workoust session. just wondering what your toughts are. appreciate the info.
    Which one are you taking 3 x's a day? I personally do not think you should take either the PRO-XANTHINE or EPI-V in the evening time as it can and probably will mess up your sleep and that is a very important time of muscle recovery and growth that you really don't want to mess with, not to mention... not getting enough sleep at night feels like $hit!

    I'll try to answer your question based on my recommended way of taking those two products together, which work awesome together for burning fat! OK, I would take 4 caps of EPI-V per day (2 caps first thing in the morning and then another 2 caps as late in the day as long as it is 8hrs before you intend to sleep). With the PRO-XANTHINE, it is a little harder to say, because it depends on your present level of tolerance. If you told me you had no tolerance to stimulants, that you have not taken any stimulants in the form of a fat-burner in 3 or more months, then I would say start with just one PRO-XANTHINE cap in the morning, then as you start to build a tolerance, start taking a 2nd cap approx. 8hrs after the first cap, then as tolerance continues to build, up it to 2 caps first thing in the morning and 1 cap 8hrs later, I would not personally exceed 3 caps of PRO-XANTHINE per day! Hope this answers your question, that was the best I could do considering I wasn't 100% sure which product you were referring to when you said you were taking 3 caps a day.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  2. New Member
    michael05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

    i was told to take both of them 3 times a day. so it would be 1 epi-v and 1 pro xanthine 3x a day. it would work out to 1 and 1 at 9am. 1 and 1 at around 1pm. 1 and 1 around 8pm which is right before i would go to the gym and take no ignite. i have taken stimulants in the past 3 months. i was on animal cuts in Febuaray. so i would say my tolerance is in the mid range. it just seems like taking both of these 3x a day is to much especially that last dose being very close to the end of day and right before i would drink no ignite. im thinking about cutting out the 3rd dose and just taking them 2x a day. im guessing morning and evening around 4 pm. what do you think?
  3. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by michael05 View Post
    i was told to take both of them 3 times a day. so it would be 1 epi-v and 1 pro xanthine 3x a day. it would work out to 1 and 1 at 9am. 1 and 1 at around 1pm. 1 and 1 around 8pm which is right before i would go to the gym and take no ignite. i have taken stimulants in the past 3 months. i was on animal cuts in Febuaray. so i would say my tolerance is in the mid range. it just seems like taking both of these 3x a day is to much especially that last dose being very close to the end of day and right before i would drink no ignite. im thinking about cutting out the 3rd dose and just taking them 2x a day. im guessing morning and evening around 4 pm. what do you think?
    With EPI-V, I would up it a cap a day (4 caps/day total) split it up at least twice. With PRO XANTHINE, well that again depends on your tolerance, if you are doing fine with 3 a day, sure keep it that way, just make sure your 3rd dose is at least 8hrs before bed and you should be fine if you are used to stims, you will know if you can't sleep and then my recommendation is to drop down a pill or just 2 caps in the morning and 1 around mid day, that is what worked best for me personally, remember everyone and their body's are different, so what works incredible for me, might not work well for another, typically I find that heavyset easy gainers, but hard losers like myself all seem to be similar, but sometimes as similar as we might be, others are more or less sensitive to stims than others, see how difficult it can be to give exact advice when concerning a stimulant based fat-burner. This is why I always advise starting off slow and gradually picking up speed!

    Trust me on the EPI-V, you will be happier increasing your dose, with the PRO-XANTHINE, just start off low and slowly increase, play with the dose/time thing to determine your own sensitivities!

    Good Luck and your gonna Love the results! Also, if you have any nutritional/dieting questions, I offer my services to you, or I'll do my best to help you, not my first Rodeo!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    dryates's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  156 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.52%

    hey scotty,
    I have finished my 1-andro portions a few days ago and have started the epi-v. As you know i split my dosing of the andro to 4 times a day with my last before bed. I was wondering what is the optimal dosing times for the epi-v i am doing 4 caps a day?

    just so you know i have gotten up to a solid 164 on the andro and am hoping to keep it all as i have put on 0 fat even though i was consuming a retarded amount of cals.

    i was also wondering what my water intake should be on epi-v? I average around 6 liters a day, but i understand epi-v has a diuretic and i have never tried to help a diuretic flush water. It would be nice to see my skin thinned of water a bit.
  5. New Member
    michael05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

    thanks scotty that helped a lot.
    i broke it down to 4 epi-v a day. 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 2 before i go to the gym and 3 pro-xanthine a day. 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and then another 1 mid evening (4pm).
    On non lifting days should i still take the same dosage or should i cut it down since im not working out?
  6. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by michael05 View Post
    thanks scotty that helped a lot.
    i broke it down to 4 epi-v a day. 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and 2 before i go to the gym and 3 pro-xanthine a day. 1 in the morning 1 in the afternoon and then another 1 mid evening (4pm).
    On non lifting days should i still take the same dosage or should i cut it down since im not working out?
    Wait??? You are taking a PRO-XANTHINE mid evening (4pm)? What time do you go to bed and is it not affecting your sleep? I mean the EPI-V sounds like a good dose as it has way less stims in it than our PRO-XANTHINE! All I will say is just be careful not to mess with your sleep cycles, I mean lack of sleep can hinder your lean muscle gains, when you sleep is when all your muscle building and recovery takes place, but like I always say, you may know your body and tolerances better than I do, I just warn caution in taking stims too late in the day, please be careful, just looking out for you Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dryates View Post
    hey scotty,
    I have finished my 1-andro portions a few days ago and have started the epi-v. As you know i split my dosing of the andro to 4 times a day with my last before bed. I was wondering what is the optimal dosing times for the epi-v i am doing 4 caps a day?

    just so you know i have gotten up to a solid 164 on the andro and am hoping to keep it all as i have put on 0 fat even though i was consuming a retarded amount of cals.

    i was also wondering what my water intake should be on epi-v? I average around 6 liters a day, but i understand epi-v has a diuretic and i have never tried to help a diuretic flush water. It would be nice to see my skin thinned of water a bit.
    OK, I have two suggestions for you my friend. 1) Since you didn't put on a single Lb of fat while gaining muscle on 1-ANDRO, I would place you in the hard-gainer, but easy-loss category. Meaning it is easier for you to lose fat and remain lean than it is to pack on muscle! With that being said, I would increase your calories even more while on the EPI-V. But make sure you increase them with more protein than anything of course. 2) As far as the water is concerned, I would increase your water. I cannot remember the exact break-down of liters to gallons, but when I'm on a serious cut I always do my absolute best to try and down 3 gallons or as close as humanly possible. If you do those two things, you might only put on about half as much lean muscle gains as you did with the 1-ANDRO, but even with the increase calories, you should get much leaner and harder, I'm talking veiny, onion skin, pre-contest kind of look if you are already below 10%, which from what you said you are there, right? If I am wrong with my assumptions, please correct me and I'll do my best to re-calculate a new plan to help you achieve the goals you are looking to achieve, I'm here for you Bro!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. New Member
    michael05's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    45
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    10.17%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wait??? You are taking a PRO-XANTHINE mid evening (4pm)? What time do you go to bed and is it not affecting your sleep? I mean the EPI-V sounds like a good dose as it has way less stims in it than our PRO-XANTHINE! All I will say is just be careful not to mess with your sleep cycles, I mean lack of sleep can hinder your lean muscle gains, when you sleep is when all your muscle building and recovery takes place, but like I always say, you may know your body and tolerances better than I do, I just warn caution in taking stims too late in the day, please be careful, just looking out for you Bro!
    my 3rd and last pro-xanthine is at 4pm. im in the gym from 8:30-11 and i pass out by midnight. i usually get between 71/2 - 8 hours of sleep before i have to go to work. the 1st time it affected my sleep but in the past couple of days it hasnt.
    What about on non work out days? i lift 5 days a week, should i be taking the same amount of supps on the days i dont lift?
  9. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by michael05 View Post
    my 3rd and last pro-xanthine is at 4pm. im in the gym from 8:30-11 and i pass out by midnight. i usually get between 71/2 - 8 hours of sleep before i have to go to work. the 1st time it affected my sleep but in the past couple of days it hasnt.
    What about on non work out days? i lift 5 days a week, should i be taking the same amount of supps on the days i dont lift?
    Yes, I would take the same amount of sups on non-training days, but you may want to change the timing or even skip that 4pm evening dose of PRO-XANTHINE on those days to not interfere with your sleep. As far as the training days, your body seems to have acclimated to it just fine and if it is not affecting your extremely important sleep, then by all means continue as planned! As I believe almost any and every expert would agree, your sleep is most important, besides you burn the most fat when you are in REM sleep, so if it affects your sleep, I believe it may actually be counter-productive in the long-run! Just looking out for ya Big-Guy!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. New Member
    UponThisRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

    It seems like EPI-V just went up around 10 bucks on the Nutraplanet site... I wonder why???

    -utr
  11. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by UponThisRock View Post
    It seems like EPI-V just went up around 10 bucks on the Nutraplanet site... I wonder why???

    -utr
    I am not really sure, I'll take a look, I'll also inquire if their are going to be any upcoming sales on any of our products NUTRAPLANET.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. New Member
    UponThisRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    48
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    90.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am not really sure, I'll take a look, I'll also inquire if their are going to be any upcoming sales on any of our products NUTRAPLANET.
    thx!

    -utr
  13. New Member
    seriousmass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Hey scottydoc I'm currently taking 1 andro and plan on takin it for 8 wks, my question is I want to run epi-v starting at wk four. Should I drop the 1 andro, or stack the two for four wks.
  14. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Hey scottydoc I'm currently taking 1 andro and plan on takin it for 8 wks, my question is I want to run epi-v starting at wk four. Should I drop the 1 andro, or stack the two for four wks.
    First off, that is a pretty heavy sounding cycle, hope you are taking something with liver & kidney support and probably something to block or lower rising estrogen levels if you are going to be on that long of a cycle, PCT REVOLUTION Black has all that in it!

    Next, to answer your question, that depends on what your primary goal is, to just add Mass or to Lean up as well? If you just want to lean up a tiny bit, combine them, if you want to lean up a lot, then drop the 1-ANDRO and go EPI-V solo, but more of it! Either route you go, my above statement still holds true if you are going to be on a prohormone that long!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  15. New Member
    seriousmass's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    78
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

    Yes I have all my supports in place, but not currently taking anything for estrogen, I didn't think estrogen levels would rise on cycle with this compound.. my goal is to maintain size while cutting. So should I drop the 1 andro now and start the epi-v. Or lower the dose on 1andro and start epi. And cut cycle length to 6 wks.. oh I do have past ph/ps experience. But first run with these compounds
  16. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by seriousmass View Post
    Yes I have all my supports in place, but not currently taking anything for estrogen, I didn't think estrogen levels would rise on cycle with this compound.. my goal is to maintain size while cutting. So should I drop the 1 andro now and start the epi-v. Or lower the dose on 1andro and start epi. And cut cycle length to 6 wks.. oh I do have past ph/ps experience. But first run with these compounds
    Like I said in my previous post it depends on your ultimate goal, if you want to lean up a little and still try to add a little mass, then take both the 1-ANDRO and EPI-V equally, if you want to gain as much mass as possible, but not add any water weight or fat, then take more 1-ANDRO than EPI-V, if you want to lose more fat and a tiny bit of muscle then take more EPI-V than 1-ANDRO, and if all you want to do is lose fat and just maintain the muscle, then take all EPI-V!

    As far as a rise in estrogen is concerned, almost every compound that causes an increase in Testosterone will inversely cause an increase in estrogen as well, so taking something to limit, lower or block estrogen in your body is best when trying to staying both Anabolic and Androgenic is important! Therefore I recommend taking a PCT like our PCT REVOLUTION Black, after any cycle of any hormone or prohormone. Hope this helps!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  17. Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3651
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    73.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    We all want more Black Series Scotty!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  18. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    We all want more Black Series Scotty!
    I hear ya cluck-n Big Chicken! We are working on a few different things right now, from what I hear... besides the G-6, which will be our next released product, I'm thinking we will be announcing another product or two at the 2011 Olympia... this year, so please hold tight, they are coming!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Scotty is there a UK distributor for FinaFlex products?
  20. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Scotty is there a UK distributor for FinaFlex products?
    Not at the moment, but I'm going to PM you, maybe you can help me... help you with that problem!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  21. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Incredible product, my favorite FINAFLEX product in our line-up today!

    Here is me before and after a 12 week cycle (mind you I was on a perfect diet and doing 1hr cardio/day on top of my 5day/week lifting schedule)

    BEFORE



    AFTER


    Can you see that smile on my face... Yeah.. I was pleased with my results!!!
    Fantastic results.
  22. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Fantastic results.
    I intend for my results this time around to be even better... 2011 ScottyDoc's famous FINAFLEX sponsored Hallow-Lean / 16wk SHREDDDD!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Already subbed bud.
  24. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Awesome, Thanks, gonna be one Hell of a ride, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  25. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a question that has not been asked. When taking EPI-V is it common for males to have a burning sensation while urinating? Or is there anything that says what typical if any side effects there are?
  26. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    I have a question that has not been asked. When taking EPI-V is it common for males to have a burning sensation while urinating? Or is there anything that says what typical if any side effects there are?
    OK... I never did when I took it last year, but someone asked me that exact same question regarding 1-ANDRO, which I didn't have that experience last year either, yet today, I had a slight burning feeling while urinating. The best way I can describe it (not trying to be crude or unprofessional) as being the same type feeling you get when you urinate after a recent sex and you have experienced a discharge, anyway if you have experiences this mild burn while urinating following that, that is a very accurate comparison and from what I'm being told, it cannot be explained as why it is happening, but that is possible and can happen, but is absolutely nothing to worry about.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  27. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Good answer. I would have used the kidney stone analasis. For those who have had stones like I have. You get a very uncomfortable burn or tingling while urinating them out. Once your done no more burn.
  28. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Good answer. I would have used the kidney stone analasis. For those who have had stones like I have. You get a very uncomfortable burn or tingling while urinating them out. Once your done no more burn.
    Well I specifically did not use that type of burn because that is not consistent... My had had stones and he said it was the worst pain ever and he was screaming bloody-murder, he compared it to pissing out shards of glass, which is not how what I'm talking about at all, I'm talking about a little burn and tiny discomfort that goes away in under min.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Well I specifically did not use that type of burn because that is not consistent... My had had stones and he said it was the worst pain ever and he was screaming bloody-murder, he compared it to pissing out shards of glass, which is not how what I'm talking about at all, I'm talking about a little burn and tiny discomfort that goes away in under min.
    I had 7 kidney stones a few years back, didn't pass and then had to have them surgically removed after ultrasound and other such things didn't work - 6 weeks of pure living hell! To top things off the little "shards" had torn the sh!t out of urethra, so doing the op they had to insert a stent so that following the removal the urethra wouldn't heal shut!!!

    They removed the stent a few weeks later under local anaesthetic, eye watering...

    Kidney stones, not a high point in my life that's for sure
  30. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I had 7 kidney stones a few years back, didn't pass and then had to have them surgically removed after ultrasound and other such things didn't work - 6 weeks of pure living hell! To top things off the little "shards" had torn the sh!t out of urethra, so doing the op they had to insert a stent so that following the removal the urethra wouldn't heal shut!!!

    They removed the stent a few weeks later under local anaesthetic, eye watering...

    Kidney stones, not a high point in my life that's for sure
    OK, Please... Please... Please, everyone reading this, please read my above analogy of the rare, but possible irritation during urination feels and not the comparison of passing kidney stones and torn urethras! Ok, the difference between what I described and what they are describing with Kidney stones is like the difference of $hitting out something the size of an egg (uncomfortable, but ok when it passes) vs. trying to $hit out a larger than your fist pine-cone (gonna tear things up and do damage)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  31. Professional Member
    Onlychevy6's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,971
    Rep Power
    319885
    Level
    48
    Lv. Percent
    67.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You are absolutely correct ScottyDoc. After re-thinking about what i said, there is no comparison. Ladies and Gents whom are reading this, there is nothing to fear it goes away as fast as it comes out. And to date it only happened once and has not come back.
  32. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    You are absolutely correct ScottyDoc. After re-thinking about what i said, there is no comparison. Ladies and Gents whom are reading this, there is nothing to fear it goes away as fast as it comes out. And to date it only happened once and has not come back.
    I'm guessing for users who experience a slight discomfort that supplementing with saw palmetto might help? Would that work scotty?
  33. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I'm guessing for users who experience a slight discomfort that supplementing with saw palmetto might help? Would that work scotty?
    Yep, but like I said, first off it is very rare to even get that feeling, 2nd if you have experienced it, it really is no big deal, I mean it isn't like it really hurts or lasts any length of time and it isn't even every time!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  34. Senior Member
    gwls's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,100
    Rep Power
    1183
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    55.54%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yep, but like I said, first off it is very rare to even get that feeling, 2nd if you have experienced it, it really is no big deal, I mean it isn't like it really hurts or lasts any length of time and it isn't even every time!
    Totally agree! I think it's more the case of whether or not you are susceptible to these types of things, for instance I know I am, so an option for me is Saw - guess what I'm saying is it's more about the user than the supp, I'm just a freak in the waterworks dept

    Like you said it's very unlikely, and not painful, but if it irritates take some good old Saw
  35. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Totally agree! I think it's more the case of whether or not you are susceptible to these types of things, for instance I know I am, so an option for me is Saw - guess what I'm saying is it's more about the user than the supp, I'm just a freak in the waterworks dept

    Like you said it's very unlikely, and not painful, but if it irritates take some good old Saw
    You hit the nail on the head my friend!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  36. Senior Member
    Rahl's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,382
    Rep Power
    121921
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    40.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've experienced that a couple of times with certain products. ScottyDocs analogy is perfect. That's exactly what it feels like it's quite minor. It's not a constant thing either. Occasional would be a better description. IMO it's nothing to be concerned about.
  37. New Member
    mlnutting's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    35
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    41%

    I want to make sure I'm stacking this right...I'm gonna take EPI-V 1 pill in the morning and evening, ALC + CLA 2 pills 3 times a day, and should I also take PCT Black during the cycle or after, or both? I also plan on taking C4 Extreme pre-workout. I'm 5'7 230 lbs and I'm unsure of my BMI but according to the military I'm at 21% body fat. I can typically cut to 205 lbs pretty easy with diet and exercise but I have a hard time of getting below that. I want to hit about 190 lbs.
    My schedule is kinda messed up with working nights and having a newborn so rarely do I get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I understand that this will hinder my muscle growth some but like I said, I can usually hit 205 lbs pretty easy.
  38. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,580
    Rep Power
    737266
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    65.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mlnutting View Post
    I want to make sure I'm stacking this right...I'm gonna take EPI-V 1 pill in the morning and evening, ALC + CLA 2 pills 3 times a day, and should I also take PCT Black during the cycle or after, or both? I also plan on taking C4 Extreme pre-workout. I'm 5'7 230 lbs and I'm unsure of my BMI but according to the military I'm at 21% body fat. I can typically cut to 205 lbs pretty easy with diet and exercise but I have a hard time of getting below that. I want to hit about 190 lbs.
    My schedule is kinda messed up with working nights and having a newborn so rarely do I get more than 3 hours of sleep at a time. I understand that this will hinder my muscle growth some but like I said, I can usually hit 205 lbs pretty easy.
    Al likes you to run 1 cap of the black ed. during and 2 ed afterwards depending on how you joints are feeling... Yah you're not going to lose muscle on EPI-V but will be hard for you to lose more than 15 lbs in 6 weeks.. is that how long your run is. What I would do is plan on hitting your lowest weight at the end of the EPI-V run so when you get to 205 then start EPI-V if you want to get to 190. This stuff is made for peaking. It will have lean, dry and hard.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Al likes you to run 1 cap of the black ed. during and 2 ed afterwards depending on how you joints are feeling... Yah you're not going to lose muscle on EPI-V but will be hard for you to lose more than 15 lbs in 6 weeks.. is that how long your run is. What I would do is plan on hitting your lowest weight at the end of the EPI-V run so when you get to 205 then start EPI-V if you want to get to 190. This stuff is made for peaking. It will have lean, dry and hard.
    I both agree and uh... agree! I think the safest and most effective way to take EPI-V is dosed at 4caps/day (2 caps in the AM and 2 caps around mid-day, at least 8hrs before bed) and to take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night during the cycle and then for after the cycle, I have been playing around with it and most can get away with continuing at just 1cap per night, but if there are any noticeable estrogen sides (RARE...especially if taken during your cycle) then you can always up your dosage to 2caps PCT Black/night! The 2 caps of ALC+CLA 3x's per day is perfect (2caps every 8hrs) and one more tiny suggestion is... approximately 5 days before the end of your cycle, start on our PURE TEST at 6 caps per day (all 6 in the evening preferably) this will kick-start and boost your natural test levels very high, very quickly guaranteeing you hold onto those hard muscle gains and fat losses and not rebound!

    Finally my second agree was, definitely a supplement used to break the plateau, I mean DW is 100% right, if you have never had any problems in the past getting down to 205Lbs, but have never been able to breach that as in get lower, then just do what you can do on your own and let the EPI-V and good diet and exercise break that plateau and take you to the body of your dreams! Would love to see a good LOG on this Bro, before and after pictures and measurements, etc. That would be SWEET!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110764
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    TRIVIA today at 1:00pm eastern standard time!!!

    REDEFINE NUTRITON Weightlifting/Bodybuilding Trivia...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. FinaFlex Epi-V
    By cybercrombie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:40 PM
  2. ??? Finaflex ALC + CLA ???
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
  3. how should i run my pct for finaflex 550 sd???
    By liftallday123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 05:34 PM
  4. finaflex 550
    By bic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-16-2009, 05:46 AM
  5. finaflex, anyone know?
    By quakebks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 03:37 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in