ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Redefine Nutrition's SuperSale on NutraPlanet

click here for direct link--->www.NutraPlanet.com

PCT Revolution (60 Caps)
- 3.66 out of 5 stars
Redefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution: The "KING" of Testosterone! PCT Revolution is now available! From the makers of the extremely popular supplement FinaFlex comes the follow-up post cycle therapy and anabolic support supplement you have been waiting for. PCT Revolution by Redefine Nutrition (RD Labs) is your answer for the complete ...

Was... $49.95
Now only... $29.95

Finaflex 1-Andro (60 caps)
- 4.0 out of 5 stars
FINAFLEX 1-Andro by Redefine Nutrition FINAFLEX 1-Andro is the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. FINAFLEX 1-Andro brings to market the most sought after and exotic legal bodybuilding ingredient available today. Combining FINAFLEX 1-Andro with an anabolic amplifier [DHB] makes the active ingredient more bio-a...

Was.. $69.99
Now only... $36.50

FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT (60 caps)
- 4.0 out of 5 stars
FinaFlex Pro Xanthine 500-XT: Next Generation Weight Loss Prolonged Appetite Suppresion Concentrated Enhancement Rapid Energy Amplification Antioxidant Properties Hours of Clean Energy Belly Fat Reducer ReDefine Nutrition introduces Pro Xanthine 500-XT, the next generation in weight loss and energy supplementat...

Was... $55.99
Now only... $22.99

FinaFlex Epi-V (60 caps)
- 5.0 out of 5 stars
FinaFlex Epi-V: Xtreme Bodybuilding Product! Promote Lean Muscle Activation Pre-Work Energy Stimulus Decrease Water Retention Raise Testosterone Decrease Cortisol FinaFlex Epi-V combines the most sought after and exotic legal anabolic ingredients that are available today with two cutting edge cortisol inhibitors. Th...

Was... $69.99
Now only... $39.99

Methyl Ice (90 caps)
- 4.0 out of 5 stars
METHYL ICE by REDEFINE NUTRITION Following the success of FINAFLEX 550-XD and PCT Revolution, Redefine Nutrition introduces METHYL ICE, the Next Generation of Weight Loss Supplementation. Redefine Nutrition worked for over a year to perfect the Proprietary Blend of ingredients found in METHYL ICE instead of rushing another "me too" f...

Was... $44.99
Now only... $24.99

Finaflex ALC + CLA (120 tabs)
Non Stimulant Fat Loss & Increased Lean Muscle Mass! FINAFLEX ALC + CLA is an innovative product combining two of the most effective NON STIMULANT based weight loss products on the market. Acetyl L-Carnitine (ALC) is a highly bioavailable form of the amino acid L-Carnitine that ignites your cells to use fat as energy. Conjugated Linol...

Was... $32.95
Now only... $13.75

Finaflex N.O. Ignite (250 grams)
- 4.5 out of 5 stars
Finaflex N.O. Ignite: Next Generate Pre-Workout! What's in your Pre-workout? Seriously? Do you really even know anymore? Reading Pre-Workout labels from other companies today is like reading a Science book. And the label claims? Put it this way, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Companies just don't get it anymore. Her...

Was... $49.99
Now only... $23.99

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some real sick deals there, Doc.

I may have to get in on that...;)

Jabb

Awards
I put it in on one of your other threads, I hope you don't mind that I put it in here as well. There may be a mistake on NP's site as they have PCT Revolution listed at $29.95.

Thanks!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put it in on one of your other threads, I hope you don't mind that I put it in here as well. There may be a mistake on NP's site as they have PCT Revolution listed at $29.95.

Thanks!
Thanks for the heads up, seriously! I was told to post this by the owners of Redefine Nutrition, so I know that $17.99 is what the price is supposed to be, not a typo on my end! So thanks again, I'll get to the bottom of this and have it handled ASAP!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great! My Cart will thank you! :)
I contacted my boss and he told me about the sale at the tale end of the sale, so the sale actually ended on December 6th, so the correct prices is $29.95. I do apologize about the confusion and again thank you for bringing that to my attention.