Redefine Nutrition - Limited Time Sale!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LIMITED TIME OFFER

TWO of our top selling products are now on Sale at NUTRAPLANET... Fat Burners & Discount Bodybuilder Supplements: Best Bodybuilding Supplements!

FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION: Normally priced at $49.95 now only... $17.99

Redefine Nutrition PCT Revolution (60 Capsules): Discount PCT Revolution Supplements

FINAFLEX METHYL ICE: Normally priced at $44.99 now only... $24.99

Redefine Nutrition Methyl Ice (90 capsules): Discount Methyl Ice Supplements

Product Details

Following the success of FINAFLEX 550-XD and PCT Revolution, Redefine Nutrition introduces METHYL ICE, the Next Generation of Weight Loss Supplementation.

Redefine Nutrition worked for over a year to perfect the Proprietary Blend of ingredients found in METHYL ICE instead of rushing another “me too” fat burner to the market like some companies do.

METHYL ICE is an advanced weight loss supplement featuring a synergestic matrix of the most effective and exotic ingredients found on the market today. The proprietary matrix found in METHYL ICE produces a thermogenic environment that is unmatched by any other product ever introduced.

Redefine Nutrition’s rigorous testing protocols allow for only the purest and most bioavailable forms of the ingredients to be used in the production of METHYL ICE.

The final product produces a clean and vibrant energy that lasts for HOURS coupled with an increased resting metabolic rate that incinerates adipose tissue (fat).

To top it off METHYL ICE contains a liver detoxification formula that allows for not only effective but safe weight loss.

REDEFINE NUTRITION says Redefine Everything,
Redefine Yourself with METHYL ICE!

THERMOGENIC ENERGY AMPLIFICATION:
Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate is one of the best stimulant based ingredients available today. Allows for clean and clear energy amplification without the common “gitters”
Theobromine (Cocoa Extract) can be the key to the success or failure of many thermogenic fat burners. Methyl ICE contains the ideal amount of Cocoa Extract which allows users to reap the benefits of this powerful stimulant for hours at a time.
1,3 Dimethylamylamine is the ultimate ingredient available for the thermogenisis of adipose (FAT) tissue in the body. Combining all the tenets that define an “ultimate” fat burning compound including long lasting duration of appetite suppression, mental clarity, focus, and what some users describe as “enlightenment”. Methyl ICE contains the purest form of 1,3 Dimethyl available.

THYROID STIMULATION BLEND:
3,5 Diiodo-L Thyronine was once a patented ingredient used in the treatment of Thyroid Cancer. This compound remains unmatched in its ability to stimulate thyroid production (hyper) without impeding the natural thyroid function (hypo). Methyl ICE contains a stable form of this incredibly expensive ingredient.
N-acetyl-L-tyrosine allows for accelerated creation of thyroid hormones in the body due to the heightened absorbtion rate and bioavailability of the amino acid.

WATER EXPULSION MATRIX:
Dandelion Root and Vitamin B6 work together to keep water retention low during the fat burning cycle allowing for the “dry” and “hard” look.

LIVER DETOXIFICATION:
Methyl ICE promotes safe and effective weight loss by adding a combination of N-acetyl-cystenine, silymarin (milk thistle), and Vitamin C which at the appropriate levels will engage the liver in Stage 1 Detoxification.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great price on pctrevolution doc

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great price on pctrevolution doc
Yes, they are very good prices, should stock up while you can!

Also, a note to all...Redefine Nutrition is re-formulating our FINAFLEX PCT Revolution. I promise to post more about it as I get more information, but it is going to be even better, topping our already incredible original formula!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scotty,what are the 2 compounds in PCT Revolution:6,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol and 3,17 ketoetiochol-triene? Thanks AZ

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scotty,what are the 2 compounds in PCT Revolution:6,17 keto etiocholeva-3-ol and 3,17 ketoetiochol-triene? Thanks AZ
ATD? amnd if my memory not fail is the same as Gaspari Novedex XT

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Glad you guys are on here finally...i actually sell quite a few bottles of the 1-andro and the epi-v at my local spot and online...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, those are the main ingredients to our Testosterone Amplification Blend!

ATD? amnd if my memory not fail is the same as Gaspari Novedex XT
Yes, Maxximal is 100% right it is the same ingredients used in Gaspari's Novadex XT. Unfortunate for them, but fortunate for us, their product/ingredients have been banned, so it is being taken off the market, making our product the only post cycle product with these proven ingredients. Also, the reason why our company is selling all we have in stock and reformulating our PCT compound before being required to do so! So get it while you can, it is on sale, you cannot beat $17.95/bottle!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you guys are on here finally...i actually sell quite a few bottles of the 1-andro and the epi-v at my local spot and online...
Thank you, I like all our FINAFLEX products, but I must admit, the FINAFLEX EPI-V is my favorite. I gain and hold weight very easy, getting and staying lean is always my biggest battle and FINAFLEX EPI-V is my # choice for putting on a little lean muscle while amplifying my fat shedding ability at the same time. But, just to be clear, that is the best product for me and my body-type. If I were the complete opposite and staying lean was easy, but putting on mass and holding on to it was my challenge then the clear choice for me would be FINAFLEX 1-Andro, while always remembering to be both SAFE & SMART by always...always...always following up a cycle of any prohormones with a good Post Cycle, which FINAFLEX PCT Revolutions is my clear and obvious choice for that, LOL!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX EPI-V Sale????
Nutraplanet is having a sale for FINAFLEX EPI-V normally priced at $69.99/bottle is presently being sold for $39.99/bottle. I have shopped around my local stores here in the Atlanta area and I can tell you the average cost for this product in local nutrition stores is $59.99, so that is a hell of a deal!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nutraplanet is having a sale for FINAFLEX EPI-V normally priced at $69.99/bottle is presently being sold for $39.99/bottle. I have shopped around my local stores here in the Atlanta area and I can tell you the average cost for this product in local nutrition stores is $59.99, so that is a hell of a deal!!!
Doc for a proper run of this is two bottles!!!

$80.00 :dunno:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doc for a proper run of this is two bottles!!!

$80.00 :dunno:
You will get good results off of just one bottle... BUT, for the best results I recommend a 30 day (2-bottle) cycle followed by 30 days post cycle and 30 days of nothing before starting another cycle of any type of prohormone.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will get good results off of just one bottle... BUT, for the best results I recommend a 30 day (2-bottle) cycle followed by 30 days post cycle and 30 days of nothing before starting another cycle of any type of prohormone.
sooooo we need a package ScottyDoc :D to save some money

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sooooo we need a package ScottyDoc :D to save some money
Mad-Maxxxx... My friend, as much as I would love to help you out, I cannot personally sell any products, not part of my job. Send me a PM, I will speak with my superiors, I just might, no promises, just might have an alternative for you!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Scottty,any experience with your 1-Andro product?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scottty,any experience with your 1-Andro product?
Yes, I took it for the 1st 6wks of my 12 week pre-contest log I did. If you do a search and put in my handle "ScottyDoc" in the advanced search you can see everything I have ever posted or thread on and it is in there. But I can pretty much tell you anything you need to know, what kind of information do you want on it?

I recommend doing 4 caps a day (2 in morning & 2 in evening) for 30 days. That would be a 2 bottle cycle. I suggest upping protein intake to almost double what you are normally taking in, make sure to drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water a day, 2 gallons preferably, eat every 2-3hrs, lots of veggies, no fruit or complex carbs after mid-day. When lifting weights, keep your rep range between 8-10 reps per set and don't overtrain.

The above is pretty broad/general advice, I can make better suggestions if you tell me your stats (height / weight / body fat) and what your goals are?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Biggest question was the dosing and you answered that. I am about the same size as you so it should transfer. I will look up the log thanks.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Biggest question was the dosing and you answered that. I am about the same size as you so it should transfer. I will look up the log thanks.
What is your body fat and what are your goals?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About 10-12% right now because I am trying to bulk. Which is what my goal is.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About 10-12% right now because I am trying to bulk. Which is what my goal is.
OK, then FINAFLEX 1-Andro is your best bet. If you want more details about how to arrange your diet for gaining the most lean body mass while not increasing your body fat, just let me know?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ATTENTION
I want to make everyone aware that the sale on FINAFLEX PCT Revolutions is now over, it ended as of December 6th. The price for FINAFLEX PCT Revolutions is now... $29.95