AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Warm welcome to ScottyDoc and the rest of the gang :cheers:

mildot

Awards
Been reading your stuff on other boards.

Welcome.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Welcome guys. I am just started using your product PCT revolution. Will be three days now and stacking it with Primordial Performance TCF-1 and so far every thing is going well. Got shut down pretty touch and my boys are already up and running again.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys for the warm welcome... it is much appreciated! I wanted to introduce myself as the official online representative for Redefine Nutrition. My name is Dr. Albert Scott, I am a Chiropractor by trade and personally, have been weightlifting for over 20 years. Chiropractically, I have worked with and treated a large number of collegiate and professional athletes as well as your typical self -trained athlete from the gym, like myself.

My main goal here in this specific forum is to offer my services as an official representative of Redefine Nutrition to help answer any questions out there about our products.

So again, thank you all for your warm welcome and please feel free to inquire about our products and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for Redefine Nutrition
Redefine Nutrition - REDEFINE everything, REDEFINE YOURSELF.

STONE 69

STONE 69

Awards
Welcome....Looking forward to ur new forum an ur old..
Could always use some nutrition facts..good and bad ..
see ya soon.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome....Looking forward to ur new forum an ur old..
Could always use some nutrition facts..good and bad ..
see ya soon.
Thank you for the Welcome!

Can you be a little more specific as to what/which nutritional facts you would like to know more about? Happy to help!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Redefinenutrtition, its about time. Go for it Scotty!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys for the warm welcome... it is much appreciated! I wanted to introduce myself as the official online representative for Redefine Nutrition. My name is Dr. Albert Scott, I am a Chiropractor by trade and personally, have been weightlifting for over 20 years. Chiropractically, I have worked with and treated a large number of collegiate and professional athletes as well as your typical self -trained athlete from the gym, like myself.

My main goal here in this specific forum is to offer my services as an official representative of Redefine Nutrition to help answer any questions out there about our products.

So again, thank you all for your warm welcome and please feel free to inquire about our products and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Dr. Albert Scott Representative for Redefine Nutrition
Redefine Nutrition - REDEFINE everything, REDEFINE YOURSELF.
Glad your here, welcome to the best board on the net. I will probably be picking your brain every now and then on therapeutic chiropractics, if that is ok.:wave2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad your here, welcome to the best board on the net. I will probably be picking your brain every now and then on therapeutic chiropractics, if that is ok.:wave2:
No Problem, here to help in any way I can!

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Just want to say that I am in day six of my PCT with PCT revolution and PP's TCF-1 and I am loving the combo. Have not lost any weight from my h-drol cycle and my strength has not declined at all. Good product.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to say that I am in day six of my PCT with PCT revolution and PP's TCF-1 and I am loving the combo. Have not lost any weight from my h-drol cycle and my strength has not declined at all. Good product.
Awesome, I am glad you are enjoying our product. I'm sure you have already seen our sale, but just in case here on this site through NutraPlanet we hare having a huge sale only $17.95/bottle of PCT Revolutions, get some while supplies last.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you here.

More companies = more great choices for me!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you here.

More companies = more great choices for me!
Thank you, please shop NutraPlanet and enjoy our products!!!