What the hump is this?

  1. Registered User
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Answers
    0

    What the hump is this?


    i was just wondering why my old DCP is huge and brownish clear and my new dcp is less huge and sorta grey label says stuffs is same whats different?

  2. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0

    I have the clear DCP bottle with the new label. They're clear capsules with the brown powder inside.

    I believe they only changed the look, but I also was reading somewhere that DCP was somewhat reformulated because some people were cramping. I actually saw that in one of the product reviews on NP. I'm actually on my third or fourth day of DCP. It took me some getting used to the Leviathan Reloaded due to the Forskolin content, but everything seems much better now.
  3. Registered User
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Answers
    0

    TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    beefcake12901's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0

    I heard the TTA content used to cause cramping before they somewhat 'reformulated' DCP, but now it causes no cramping. I've been told by a few different people that the cramping I'm experiencing is from the Forskolin in LR. It tends to be a common reaction amongst several first-time users. It's very uncomfortable, but it's been wearing off more and more as each day goes by. Things have been going well today so I'm hoping there's absolutely no cramping as of tomorrow.

    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)
  5. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

    TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  6. Registered User
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

    TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.
    Thanks, dont spose you know what extract or item was changed? I've only seen TTA and PLCar bulk and neither of those had the sort of wet dirt look the old DCP formula had. Kinda curious
  7. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

    Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

    The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

    DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  8. Registered User
    dave12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    33
    Posts
    343
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

    Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

    The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

    DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.
    Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.
  9. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.
    If you notice the older bottles, the material inside is kind of clumpy. I am extremely pleased with the new production facility, and have placed a triple order so that DCP will not be out of stock the whole summer.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  10. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    DCP is without a doubt a god send. It's versatility alone makes it a must have product!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in