What the hump is this?

dave12

Awards
  • Established
i was just wondering why my old DCP is huge and brownish clear and my new dcp is less huge and sorta grey label says stuffs is same whats different?

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I have the clear DCP bottle with the new label. They're clear capsules with the brown powder inside.

I believe they only changed the look, but I also was reading somewhere that DCP was somewhat reformulated because some people were cramping. I actually saw that in one of the product reviews on NP. I'm actually on my third or fourth day of DCP. It took me some getting used to the Leviathan Reloaded due to the Forskolin content, but everything seems much better now.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I heard the TTA content used to cause cramping before they somewhat 'reformulated' DCP, but now it causes no cramping. I've been told by a few different people that the cramping I'm experiencing is from the Forskolin in LR. It tends to be a common reaction amongst several first-time users. It's very uncomfortable, but it's been wearing off more and more as each day goes by. Things have been going well today so I'm hoping there's absolutely no cramping as of tomorrow.

TTA causes cramping and if they rejerked the formula one would assume they wouldve changed the label, clear bottles same labels old pills were the huge caps with brownish stuff new one is same bottle/label with a size smaller clear caps with gray stuff (potassium fixes the cramping im told which i thought was why potassium pyruvate was in DCP)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
Nothing has changed with our DCP. We've recently gone back to smaller caps due to improvements in overall ingredient processing. While the bottles and labels may change, it's still the same product.

TTA can cause cramping issues, however the potassium pyruvate we've added in is to attenuate this issue. Make sure to maintain suffiecient water and electrolyte intake while taking DCP to further prevent this issue.
Thanks, dont spose you know what extract or item was changed? I've only seen TTA and PLCar bulk and neither of those had the sort of wet dirt look the old DCP formula had. Kinda curious

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.

dave12

Awards
  • Established
DCP has NOT been changed, we found a production company that knows what they are doing.

Salvia is EXTREMELY hygroscopic and, much like green tea, tribulus, etc. turns a VERY dark brown upon exposure to air and moisture.

The new production company opened the containers and had the product granulated and capped within the same say, instead of leaving it sit overnight to turn dark brown.

DCP is the same unbeatable formula with amazing effectiveness and a low-side effect profile.
Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, love the stuff just wondered what was up,cosmetic or otherwise.
If you notice the older bottles, the material inside is kind of clumpy. I am extremely pleased with the new production facility, and have placed a triple order so that DCP will not be out of stock the whole summer.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DCP is without a doubt a god send. It's versatility alone makes it a must have product!