DCP on off days.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Should I continue with the normal dose on OFF days? I train Monday through Saturday, with Sunday off. I usually eat anything clean on Sunday, with nor real concern to when or how much.

Also, I also take Prima's green tea caps 3x day, along with a cup of the green tea. Any problems taking the DCP caps at the same time I take the green tea caps?

Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Should I continue with the normal dose on OFF days? I train Monday through Saturday, with Sunday off. I usually eat anything clean on Sunday, with nor real concern to when or how much.

Also, I also take Prima's green tea caps 3x day, along with a cup of the green tea. Any problems taking the DCP caps at the same time I take the green tea caps?

Thanks
Absolutely continue to take the DCP daily even on your off days. The formula is designed to work effectively whether you work out or not that day. DCP also will help limit the amount of fat absorbtion accumulated on those cheat days. ;)

Some users have reported indigestion like symptoms with DCP. If that occurs, we recommend taking an antacid prior to dosing. This seems to fix that issue with the majority that have reported that adverse effect.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Volvo140G Company Promotions 8