Is this a good cycle??

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
thought of my havoc cycle...so here it goes..novadex while on havoc with some live gut helth both during and while pct. And during pct i would add ids post cycle tabs and some creatine. Not so sure of how to dose all of these what do you think of these cycle?? thank you very much your input will be apreciated thanks.

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
???????????? anyone this forum is use:burger:less..sigh.,...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
thought of my havoc cycle...so here it goes..novadex while on havoc with some live gut helth both during and while pct. And during pct i would add ids post cycle tabs and some creatine. Not so sure of how to dose all of these what do you think of these cycle?? thank you very much your input will be apreciated thanks.
No reason to take novadex while taking havoc. Also, post cycle tabs ain't going to cut it for pct. Depending on how high you dose the Havoc and how long your cycle is, I think you could get away just fine with some Sustain Alpha for pct.

juanchi29

juanchi29

Awards
Thanks i apreciate it alot nobody seems intrested to help me out, what is sustain alpha? will that be all i will need or everything else i included except novadex? i'm trying to order everything today thank for your time/help.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks i apreciate it alot nobody seems intrested to help me out, what is sustain alpha? will that be all i will need or everything else i included except novadex? i'm trying to order everything today thank for your time/help.
Sustain Alpha is an otc ptc product made my Primordial Performance. And yeah, that should be all you need, leave the Novadex XT out for sure. Oh, and you could possibly buy a tub of cycle support and take it according to the directions. Cycle support is a product that helps ensure that you don't really have any on cycle problems like high bp or jacked cholesterol. It helps to lessen the negative effects. So it's good, but not totally necessary, esp with havoc IMO.. since it's so mild.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
???????????? anyone this forum is use:burger:less..sigh.,...
Juanchi29, i would be more than glad to help you out buddy, however you have to realize some of us work fulltime and don't have time to answer questions every waking second of the day. I'll be responding to your PM shortly to help you out. Thanks for your patience my friend. :D