Pulsing Havoc and Weightloss

kck

Awards
Im not interested in getting any bigger, but gaining strength and cutting fat. I've read other posts that have said havoc was great for cutting fat. I'm at 15-17% BF, 200lbs, 5'10, which gives me lots of fat to burn.

I'm averse to needles so I thought pulsing while taking a PCT like 6-oxo would be sufficient. Any suggestions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not interested in getting any bigger, but gaining strength and cutting fat. I've read other posts that have said havoc was great for cutting fat. I'm at 15-17% BF, 200lbs, 5'10, which gives me lots of fat to burn.

I'm averse to needles so I thought pulsing while taking a PCT like 6-oxo would be sufficient. Any suggestions?
Checkout my post from the havoc write-up thread: :D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up-3.html#post1262878

kck

Awards
I read the write up, but I haven't seen anything yet about pulsing. That really gets to my real question. If I pulse, is a SERM required? I've looked and can't find much information about pulsing havoc.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read the write up, but I haven't seen anything yet about pulsing. That really gets to my real question. If I pulse, is a SERM required? I've looked and can't find much information about pulsing havoc.
I'm going to be adding that information shortly when i get the time. In the meantime, check out Dr.D's pulsing thread in the steroid section.