Atomic meltdown-Quick question?

nellocon

Awards
Hey,
Im going on holidays soon and would love to use atomic meltdown to benefit from it supposedely GREAT tanning effects. My problem is im skinny enough already , currently in bulking and dont want to be losing anymore weight. Would it be ok to use AM in this case or maybe reccommend something else?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey,
Im going on holidays soon and would love to use atomic meltdown to benefit from it supposedely GREAT tanning effects. My problem is im skinny enough already , currently in bulking and dont want to be losing anymore weight. Would it be ok to use AM in this case or maybe reccommend something else?

Thanks
YOu would actually be a perfect candidate for AM...it wont make you drop much weight or hinder your gains, but will help enhance your definition and vascularity while giving you GREAT color.

nellocon

Awards
Oh great so thanks for the reply-time to start the order process:thumbsup:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You will also pull some very dark rich color from this in a short time. And vascularity is greatly enhanced.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh great so thanks for the reply-time to start the order process:thumbsup:
You skipped a lot of details ( and THESE are the threads to share)....where are you going for holiday? Warm, sunshine baked beaches? Cruise?

::jealous::

nellocon

Awards
Oh sorry...Yeah im going to a scorching hot beach for a couple of weeks. I have got real fair skin though and tend to burn instead of tanning. It will certainly be interesting to see if i do tan haha