atomic meltdown trial size

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
is this enough for like one full body application? im about 5'11", 182.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Make sure you find someone to rub it on your back for you;) That's the only reason I havent used mine yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Damn. I've been thinking about getting the trial size for use in like a month for just abs and obliques but wasn't sure how long it would last. Very impressed RPN actually takes the time to provide enough in a sample to see its true effects.

Question though. I am pretty pale (no summer base tan yet) would the bronzing effect from the napalm be drastically noticeable or is it subtle enough that it won't look to awkward in the interim of getting outside for some yard work/beach tanning :D>

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is very natural looking, so I wouldn't call it "drastic" by any means.

The tanning comes both from the UV reaction and the ingredient profile - the Napallm just provides the fat burning.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. Looking forward to giving this a go (very skeptical about topicals) after finish up my ReCreate log. Thanks for the prompt reply D.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Looking forward to giving this a go (very skeptical about topicals) after finish up my ReCreate log. Thanks for the prompt reply D.
My pleasure...i guarantee you will not be disappointed.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Actually, it is enough for 2-3 full body applications.
i think im gonna need to order me some. having tuesdays and thursdays off work and school mean being at the beach tuesdays and thursdays. woo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think im gonna need to order me some. having tuesdays and thursdays off work and school mean being at the beach tuesdays and thursdays. woo.
Bah...all you beach people can suck it, Trebek.

/ohio makes me a sad panda sometimes.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If you want I can send you some Jersey Shore sand in a big box and bottle up some ocean water for you :D (and this is the good jersey shore sand, not the belmar boys guido beach stuff) and you can napalm it up in your back yard.

Probably not the greatest condolence, but at least you got Canton ;).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Canton, I have never been to...Hocking Hills is a great place, though.

Mmm...private cabins, horseback riding, outside firepits, motorcycle-worthy winding roads, and hot tubs!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Man the description you just put down is awesome. I love those type of get aways. Get a bunch of good friends, head up to a place like that, and man does the fun and relaxation ensue. You hit the nail on the head with Hocking Hills (googled it and got a small taste). I was though referring to the football HOF in Canton lol. Not sure of its scenery though.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys could all send us enough sand we could make a beack in the back yard and dig a pool for the water!!!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I hear you can send up to 50pounds through the USPS for $25.
50 pounds of sand headed your way!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you can send up to 50pounds through the USPS for $25.
50 pounds of sand headed your way!!
Just don't use UPS...they will lose it somewhere in transit.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade got a quick "best game plan" question for ya.

I picked up a Trial size of Atomic meltdown to test out and had a few options (and use questions) running through my head.

I am going to finish up my first bottle of ReCreate in 5 days and was planning on giving the trial a go then (don't want to start now so I don't skew my ReCreate results since I am currently logging it solo). I am sitting at around a 35 inch waist at the largest part (love handles and such) and really want to get it down to 30-32 inches before I start hitting up the beach and call a quits to this cut. Now would I be better off waiting to get closer to the 32 in mark before beginning Meltdown to really notice effects or would you personally (if you were in my position) begin use along with the second bottle of ReCreate? Granted I am going to wait to see what I notice form the trial size to purchase the big bottle but figured I would start planning since the feedback has been sold on it.

Second question is just the best way to go about using the trial size to see results. I am currently not using Meltldown for tanning purposes as I won't be hitting the beach for at least another month so what would be the best way to use it now? Just put it on my stomach /obliques after my post workout shower? Do you need to keep your shirt off after application for it to really get going (and if so how long does it take to settle in?)?

Thanks in advance for any info.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly using AM without UV exposure is not the best way. To reduce waist size, I would use straight Napalm.

Then, around 2 weeks before you plan on hitting the beach, plan to hit the tanning beds every day in those 2 weeks and use Atomic Meltdown to bring out your cuts and give you a great tan to show off.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Alright man thanks for the heads up. I'll look into Napalm for fat loss and just plan on tanning in the back yard next month for a big finale to this cut.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright man thanks for the heads up. I'll look into Napalm for fat loss and just plan on tanning in the back yard next month for a big finale to this cut.
So you do:

1 bottle of Recreate only
1 bottle of RC with added Napalm
Atomic meltdown with sun exposure to add the finishing touches?

Dude, you are in for a GREAT summer!! youth only comes once, and being able to look like a Greek God, if even for a fleeting summer, you will have good memories to inspire you for years to come.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honestly using AM without UV exposure is not the best way. To reduce waist size, I would use straight Napalm.

Then, around 2 weeks before you plan on hitting the beach, plan to hit the tanning beds every day in those 2 weeks and use Atomic Meltdown to bring out your cuts and give you a great tan to show off.

Hey DSADE I already bought two bottles of the AM trial size. I just wanted to gague the effects before we get into summer. Can I still use it to see if it provides me some good spot reduction or should I just get some Napalm and then kick in the AM later? Basically will it look like my abs are tan the and rest of me is pale, sort of a reverse farmer tan?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey DSADE I already bought two bottles of the AM trial size. I just wanted to gague the effects before we get into summer. Can I still use it to see if it provides me some good spot reduction or should I just get some Napalm and then kick in the AM later? Basically will it look like my abs are tan the and rest of me is pale, sort of a reverse farmer tan?

Mr.50
You will get some color, and you will get some spot reduction - but the product is designed to work with UV rays from the sun or a tanning bed for best results.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I would just use the Napalm. AM does have some bronzers in it so it could very well leave you with a reverse farmers tan;) It works best as a tanning lotion either in the sun or a tanning bed!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would just use the Napalm. AM does have some bronzers in it so it could very well leave you with a reverse farmers tan;) It works best as a tanning lotion either in the sun or a tanning bed!

Well I may just have to skip going to work and hang out in the sun for a while so I can put these two trial size bottles to use. No point in getting naplam just skip work and get some sun....... when I take into account buying a new bottle of Napalm and the gas it takes to get to work I think I should just break even skipping work and going to the beach with the bottles of AM I already have.

All oil producers should diE!!!!!!! (Oh sorry did i type that outloud????)

Mr.50

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL I see your logic and totally agree! It sounds like you need a work break!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL I see your logic and totally agree! It sounds like you need a work break!

Work break sounds great! I am working on something that may send me back to school (and broke) for the next 4-5 years...... at least I will be enjoying what I am doing..... presumably. We'll see.

Thanks for all the help.