T1 going away for a few days for his 2nd Wedding Anniversary!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, it's that time of year again my friends. The wife and i will be taking a 3 day trip to one of our favorite Bed and Breakfast places up in St. Augustine, Florida. It's the SH*T!! We need some time to chill and have fun. I'll be away until next wednesday. I apoligize in advance for not answering all of my PM'S, but i've been SUPER busy the last 3 weeks with all that's going on in my life right now.

I continue to thank you ALL for the wonderful support of RPN. You guys rock!!! See you all next week! :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats kid, I miss FL man. St Augustine is awesome man. Get me a post card or something..:lol: Isn't that where that haunted motel is?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats kid, I miss FL man. St Augustine is awesome man. Get me a post card or something..:lol: Isn't that where that haunted motel is?
Yes sir, and that's where we're staying! :D "The St. Francis Inn"

Amateur Ghost Hunters we be.......well kind of. ;)

Hey, the St. Augustine Lighthouse is world renowned for it. I don't know how many TAPS fans we have here, but the show Ghost Hunters on SciFi Rocks!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes sir, and that's where we're staying! :D "The St. Francis Inn"

Amateur Ghost Hunters we be.......well kind of. ;)

Hey, the St. Augustine Lighthouse is world renowned for it. I don't know how many TAPS fans we have here, but the show Ghost Hunters on SciFi Rocks!!
That show DEA on FX is the sh*t son!!!!!! Wed 11pm

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a great time bro!! Your crazy, id crap myself if i heard anything that might be,resemble a ghost. :lol:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude have a great time. If in fact you do answer any Q's or PM's. I will magically appear in Florida and kick your ass.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That show DEA on FX is the sh*t son!!!!!! Wed 11pm
That show was sweet. I saw the one episode where they took down a crack dealer. That **** is awesome, son. Makes me want to be DEA officer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a marathon of that show last night. I tuned in when it was almost over though. My wife wanted to watch something elese so I let her take control of the remote. Dang it!.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome trauma..hope your having a good one

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'M BACK!!!!! :D

We had an absolutely fantastic time with the weather in the 80's and sunny everyday. I took advantage of my Atomic Meltdown too. :) I feel refreshed and ready to go! It's amazing how even a few days alone with the one you love can completely put EVERYTHING back in focus. My wife is no doubt my better half! ;) :D I see that i've missed a lot since i've been gone. Lots of reading to do haha. Hope you all didn't miss me too much........:drunk:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trip....daddy entertained us while you were gone:) Glad you had a good time. Did you find any ghosts?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to have ya back bro!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trip....daddy entertained us while you were gone:) Glad you had a good time. Did you find any ghosts?
Nope, no ghosts on this venture. However, i talked to the inn keeper in great depth about it. Some interesting stuff i tell ya.

We had an awesome time. When you guys get down here you seriously need to check out St. Augustine, the place is simply amazing. :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Nope, no ghosts on this venture. However, i talked to the inn keeper in great depth about it. Some interesting stuff i tell ya.

We had an awesome time. When you guys get down here you seriously need to check out St. Augustine, the place is simply amazing. :)
Glad you had a good time...
Im actually going to be in St Augustine next weekend.. my family's going to celebrate my mom's 60th bday. We might either go camping (they have a few campgrounds that are steps from the beach) or we might rent a house on the beach.... eitherway.. def going to be a good time. Im pushing more for camping... nothing like sleeping next to a fire under the stars

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you had a good time...
Im actually going to be in St Augustine next weekend.. my family's going to celebrate my mom's 60th bday. We might either go camping (they have a few campgrounds that are steps from the beach) or we might rent a house on the beach.... eitherway.. def going to be a good time. Im pushing more for camping... nothing like sleeping next to a fire under the stars
Have a great time dave! St. Augustine is a blast. Whenever we just need some time to get away that's only 20 mins up the road, that's where we always go. :D