Atomic Meltdown is f********* Awesome!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
I've only gone tanning twice thus far and wow, I am getting back my golden tan I had while on Melanotan II last summer!

I'm sorry I cannot post pics up yet... I do not own a camera, but at the end of May/Early June, I should have access to one, so I will update this thread with pictures...

I use one of the higher quality beds at my tanning salon (stand up), and man, I'm really impressed!

Great Job RPN!

First Tanning Session: April 15: 6 minutes

Second Tanning Session: April 16: 12 Minutes

Results: Priceless...

Although, I am no longer using this on my face... It didn't make me break out, but it takes awhile to sink in and leaves my face feeling oily...

Edit: Note, prior to using Atomic Meltdown, I had not gone tanning for months... I just started going again this week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We love to hear stories like this. Atomic Meltdown really is amazing in how fast it begins demonstrating its amazing effects. Please keep us updated with your awesome progress! :D

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love to hear that. It has some awesome accelerating and bronzing properties to really get you a nice bronze quickly. I also seem less likely to burn on it. As well as the vascularity you get when you get out of the bed.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Next time I get out of the tanning bed, I'm going to have to snap some pics just to show the complete awesomeness of vascularity throughout my shoulders and arms.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Next time I get out of the tanning bed, I'm going to have to snap some pics just to show the complete awesomeness of vascularity throughout my shoulders and arms.
My chest/shoulders and forearms get freaky vascular....i went yesterday and today to test the stuff.....gotta give it a few days cause Im pretty dark already....its noticable in canada when im the only tanned person..haha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My chest/shoulders and forearms get freaky vascular....i went yesterday and today to test the stuff.....gotta give it a few days cause Im pretty dark already....its noticable in canada when im the only tanned person..haha
Wait...wait....you have SUN in Canada?

/Great White North my ass, eh

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love it, and it makes the guys look pretty good too!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
No, what do you mean?. I like the ladies!. Even though I'm married I can still look!. Nothing wrong with a hot lookin lady tan made possible by RPN!.
Oh..hahaha...dude i took that wrong im sorry...I thought you were calling us guys "ladies" for tanning...lol...

my bad...yes, I love tanned ladies too...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh..hahaha...dude i took that wrong im sorry...I thought you were calling us guys "ladies" for tanning...lol...

my bad...yes, I love tanned ladies too...
I took it the same way john haha. It's very easy to take things out of context online and i always seem to forget that.

I like being a tan mofo courtesy of Atomic Meltdown! :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is missing pictures from ladies that have used Atomic Meltdown!. Damn, not enough female members of the board!. At least not enough that post pictures!.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
check Crader's log for pictures. Her tan perfection is apparent.