My first RPN order...party! - AnabolicMinds.com

My first RPN order...party!

  1. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    My first RPN order...party!


    I just placed my first order of ya'lls stuff. Got a trial atomic meltdown, and some lava lather soap.

    When the MagnaForm and the Pimp Soap become available, I will order again. I'll update my experiences with my currently ordered products on this thread.

    It takes a REAL man to log soap!
    Edit:And tanning pruducts. all in the same thread.

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I just placed my first order of ya'lls stuff. Got a trial atomic meltdown, and some lava lather soap.

    When the MagnaForm and the Pimp Soap become available, I will order again. I'll update my experiences with my currently ordered products on this thread.

    It takes a REAL man to log soap!
    Edit:And tanning pruducts. all in the same thread.
    I told you he was hardcore!!!
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    LOL on the real man! As he smells syrupy sweet
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    haha!! thanks guys!!
    When the pheremone soap is out, I might do a pick up log, and record all the girls I talk to, and the results.

    Or I could log all 3 at the same time? THAT might be an epic log!!
    Gt81's Pick Up Artist Log(with help from RPN!)
  5. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I've been enjoying my Java Fusion, Slick Pleasures and Thermo-Glide. Just ordered a jumbo bar of Java Lather and full size Atomic Meltdown last night and might be ordering some more Thermo-Glide soon.

    Great stuff.
  6. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2988

    Reputation

    RPN has an amazing lineup I agree.....sucks cause I want it alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lll!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Welcome to the HARDCORE side brotha!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  8. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    ok, I got my nutra order in today.
    The atomic meltdown REALLY does smell like maple syrup. I thought people were joking.
    I like the size of the java lather soap bar too.

    I will report back on my bronzed, shredded, and soapy findings
  9. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    ok, I got my nutra order in today.
    The atomic meltdown REALLY does smell like maple syrup. I thought people were joking.
    I like the size of the java lather soap bar too.

    I will report back on my bronzed, shredded, and soapy findings
    Use a luffa with the soap you will NOT be disappointed.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  10. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    I really like the soap.
    Great exfoliating action, and great smell.
    Havent had a chance to use the atomic meltdown yet though
    I need to find someone/something to cover my back for me, so I dont have a 3/4 tan.

    Any tips on this?
  11. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    I really like the soap.
    Great exfoliating action, and great smell.
    Havent had a chance to use the atomic meltdown yet though
    I need to find someone/something to cover my back for me, so I dont have a 3/4 tan.

    Any tips on this?
    Find a girl at your salsa dancing thing to help you out. You said you're feeling alpha. Do it. DO IT NOW!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Senior Member
    mattikus's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    320211

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Welcome to the DARK side of skin products. Bwahahahahahaha
  13. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Welcome to the DARK side of skin products. Bwahahahahahaha
    Wow, you really went there. Ahhahahaha
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    SB's Java Lather technique works great
    1. soap down with Java Lather soap
    2. run loofah all over, and watch the soap foam up

    The soap smells great. I almost wish it was stronger/longer lasting of a scent.
  15. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    SB's Java Lather technique works great
    1. soap down with Java Lather soap
    2. run loofah all over, and watch the soap foam up

    The soap smells great. I almost wish it was stronger/longer lasting of a scent.
    Any more and the scent oil would "bleed" from the soap. We pretty much topped it out through an exhaustive trial and error process.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  16. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Any more and the scent oil would "bleed" from the soap. We pretty much topped it out through an exhaustive trial and error process.
    How awesome would I feel. "I make my soap bleed when I shower...yeah, I'm kind of a big deal."
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  17. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    How awesome would I feel. "I make my soap bleed when I shower
    Then we would have to sell the soap on a rope.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  18. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    Just got back from the tanning bed.Used the Atomic meltdown for the first time.
    I wasnt 100% prepared for the tingling sensation I got while putting it on.
    I went to the gym/tan place i work out at. A fan was out in the bathroom. It smelled fine in there though. A guy walks in and says..."fan's out...smells like it's burning." I tried to keep a straight face, as I KNOW it wasnt the fan giving off that smell.
    Anyhows, i tanned for 20 mins on the level 1 beds they have. I sweated a lot, more than normal.

    I can tell I'm gonna get good color, even though a full tan takes a while to fill in.
    I dont think you can see fat loss after 1 use, but hopefully after a few more sessions I can start to see some shredding.

    Thumbs up so far.
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Excellent. We took a little over a week off from tanning (mostly due to scheduling problems) and kicked it in hard again this week. I am spoiled with the color and vascularity enhancement.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Thanks for the update GT.

    I really started to notice the effects after the 3rd session with AM. It interacts very well with the florida sun.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  21. Senior Member
    Gtarzan81's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    779

    Reputation

    Update:4 hours later

    Went to go get a haircut after I tanned. As soon as I walk in the door, the 2 "sistas" working there crack up and start making syrup comments. Of course I joke with them, and they start calling me "sweetness"

    The color is coming in really good. I cant tell how long the Napalm in the product works for, but it seems like I'm leaning out a little more as the day goes on. Maybe I'm seeing things, who knows?
  22. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    Awww sweetness!!
  23. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Update:4 hours later

    Went to go get a haircut after I tanned. As soon as I walk in the door, the 2 "sistas" working there crack up and start making syrup comments. Of course I joke with them, and they start calling me "sweetness"

    The color is coming in really good. I cant tell how long the Napalm in the product works for, but it seems like I'm leaning out a little more as the day goes on. Maybe I'm seeing things, who knows?
    I bet you they wanted some of your Sweet Sweet syrup on their love pancakes.

    and yeah, the nature of Napalm is inherently time released. The fat burning effects last for hours.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  24. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Gtarzan81 View Post
    Went to go get a haircut after I tanned. As soon as I walk in the door, the 2 "sistas" working there crack up and start making syrup comments. Of course I joke with them, and they start calling me "sweetness"
    Dude, I get it everywhere I go, everyone smells it. I tell em whats up and they look at me as if to say "You use a bronzer?"

    I'd tell em to call me sweetness, but Walter Peyton owns that one.

    Get the big bottle broski.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  25. Board Sponsor
    crader's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  126 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    41
    Posts
    7,243
    Rep Power
    51545

    Reputation

    LOL we did tone down the scent in the tanning lotion. And we are even adding a few different scents for people who don't want Java scented. A grape and something else.
  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,335
    Rep Power
    755344

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    LOL we did tone down the scent in the tanning lotion. And we are even adding a few different scents for people who don't want Java scented. A grape and something else.
    Going to be an offshoot brand, called Solar Pop. We are adding even more bronzers and accelerators - with Forskolin and some new ingredients I found - and making:

    Root Beer Float
    Lemon Lime Soda
    Cherry Cola
    Grape Soda
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. Diamond Member
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,425
    Rep Power
    57338

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Going to be an offshoot brand, called Solar Pop. We are adding even more bronzers and accelerators - with Forskolin and some new ingredients I found - and making:

    Root Beer Float
    Lemon Lime Soda
    Cherry Cola
    Grape Soda
    MMMM.......cherry haha

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. It must have been one hell of a party
    By airram479 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 07:17 PM
  2. TEA Party 4/15
    By DEADn in forum Politics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-24-2009, 09:49 AM
  3. who going to a costume party?
    By Khyron in forum General Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-27-2005, 09:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in