My first RPN order...party!

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I just placed my first order of ya'lls stuff. Got a trial atomic meltdown, and some lava lather soap.

When the MagnaForm and the Pimp Soap become available, I will order again. I'll update my experiences with my currently ordered products on this thread.

It takes a REAL man to log soap!
Edit:And tanning pruducts. all in the same thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just placed my first order of ya'lls stuff. Got a trial atomic meltdown, and some lava lather soap.

When the MagnaForm and the Pimp Soap become available, I will order again. I'll update my experiences with my currently ordered products on this thread.

It takes a REAL man to log soap!
Edit:And tanning pruducts. all in the same thread.
I told you he was hardcore!!!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL on the real man! As he smells syrupy sweet:)

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
haha!! thanks guys!!
When the pheremone soap is out, I might do a pick up log, and record all the girls I talk to, and the results.

Or I could log all 3 at the same time? THAT might be an epic log!!
Gt81's Pick Up Artist Log(with help from RPN!)

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been enjoying my Java Fusion, Slick Pleasures and Thermo-Glide. Just ordered a jumbo bar of Java Lather and full size Atomic Meltdown last night and might be ordering some more Thermo-Glide soon.

Great stuff.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
RPN has an amazing lineup I agree.....sucks cause I want it allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to the HARDCORE side brotha! :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
ok, I got my nutra order in today.
The atomic meltdown REALLY does smell like maple syrup. I thought people were joking.
I like the size of the java lather soap bar too.

I will report back on my bronzed, shredded, and soapy findings

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ok, I got my nutra order in today.
The atomic meltdown REALLY does smell like maple syrup. I thought people were joking.
I like the size of the java lather soap bar too.

I will report back on my bronzed, shredded, and soapy findings
Use a luffa with the soap you will NOT be disappointed.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I really like the soap.
Great exfoliating action, and great smell.
Havent had a chance to use the atomic meltdown yet though :(
I need to find someone/something to cover my back for me, so I dont have a 3/4 tan.

Any tips on this?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I really like the soap.
Great exfoliating action, and great smell.
Havent had a chance to use the atomic meltdown yet though :(
I need to find someone/something to cover my back for me, so I dont have a 3/4 tan.

Any tips on this?
Find a girl at your salsa dancing thing to help you out. You said you're feeling alpha. Do it. DO IT NOW!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the DARK side of skin products. Bwahahahahahaha

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
SB's Java Lather technique works great
1. soap down with Java Lather soap
2. run loofah all over, and watch the soap foam up

The soap smells great. I almost wish it was stronger/longer lasting of a scent.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SB's Java Lather technique works great
1. soap down with Java Lather soap
2. run loofah all over, and watch the soap foam up

The soap smells great. I almost wish it was stronger/longer lasting of a scent.
Any more and the scent oil would "bleed" from the soap. We pretty much topped it out through an exhaustive trial and error process.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Any more and the scent oil would "bleed" from the soap. We pretty much topped it out through an exhaustive trial and error process.
How awesome would I feel. "I make my soap bleed when I shower...yeah, I'm kind of a big deal." :rofl:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the tanning bed.Used the Atomic meltdown for the first time.
I wasnt 100% prepared for the tingling sensation I got while putting it on.
I went to the gym/tan place i work out at. A fan was out in the bathroom. It smelled fine in there though. A guy walks in and says..."fan's out...smells like it's burning." I tried to keep a straight face, as I KNOW it wasnt the fan giving off that smell. :lol:
Anyhows, i tanned for 20 mins on the level 1 beds they have. I sweated a lot, more than normal.

I can tell I'm gonna get good color, even though a full tan takes a while to fill in.
I dont think you can see fat loss after 1 use, but hopefully after a few more sessions I can start to see some shredding.

Thumbs up so far.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent. We took a little over a week off from tanning (mostly due to scheduling problems) and kicked it in hard again this week. I am spoiled with the color and vascularity enhancement.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the update GT.

I really started to notice the effects after the 3rd session with AM. It interacts very well with the florida sun. :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Update:4 hours later

Went to go get a haircut after I tanned. As soon as I walk in the door, the 2 "sistas" working there crack up and start making syrup comments. Of course I joke with them, and they start calling me "sweetness" :)

The color is coming in really good. I cant tell how long the Napalm in the product works for, but it seems like I'm leaning out a little more as the day goes on. Maybe I'm seeing things, who knows?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:4 hours later

Went to go get a haircut after I tanned. As soon as I walk in the door, the 2 "sistas" working there crack up and start making syrup comments. Of course I joke with them, and they start calling me "sweetness" :)

The color is coming in really good. I cant tell how long the Napalm in the product works for, but it seems like I'm leaning out a little more as the day goes on. Maybe I'm seeing things, who knows?
I bet you they wanted some of your Sweet Sweet syrup on their love pancakes.

and yeah, the nature of Napalm is inherently time released. The fat burning effects last for hours.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I get it everywhere I go, everyone smells it. I tell em whats up and they look at me as if to say "You use a bronzer?" :toofunny:

I'd tell em to call me sweetness, but Walter Peyton owns that one. :)

Get the big bottle broski.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL we did tone down the scent in the tanning lotion. And we are even adding a few different scents for people who don't want Java scented. A grape and something else.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL we did tone down the scent in the tanning lotion. And we are even adding a few different scents for people who don't want Java scented. A grape and something else.
Going to be an offshoot brand, called Solar Pop. We are adding even more bronzers and accelerators - with Forskolin and some new ingredients I found - and making:

Root Beer Float
Lemon Lime Soda
Cherry Cola
Grape Soda

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to be an offshoot brand, called Solar Pop. We are adding even more bronzers and accelerators - with Forskolin and some new ingredients I found - and making:

Root Beer Float
Lemon Lime Soda
Cherry Cola
Grape Soda
MMMM.......cherry haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
jsierra85 Weight Loss 7
ari4216 Supplements 15