where is dcp????

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
RPN guys.. I buy dcp last month and want to buy again, but it says out of stock.. when will it says in stock again??
I live far away from US, and need it to arrived next month..
any chance dcp will ready this week??
thanksss :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe a new shipment is on the way to NP as we speak. If i recall correctly, one of the DCP shipments was lost in transit and that is partly responsible for the delay.

Thanks for your continued support! :D DCP is a fantastic product.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the last bit of the manufactured DCP was lost by UPS. We had to pay some massive rush charges (including waiting for UPS to reimburse) in order to get DCP done next week. Everyone should be restocked within 2 weeks.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
really?? thats sucks.. :D ok then maybe I'll wait.. only got time until 5june, and shipping to my place take about 2 weeks or longer.. so in a bit hurry.. my cutting stack will be 4-5 weeks of recreate/levi/dcp/termo-glide

I never used topical.. just wanna use it for my chest and abs.. for the chest, how to use it?? rub it all over? (sorry) how about nipples?
thanks for the help..

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
and 1 more.. should I buy termoglide or atomic meltdown??
mind if you guys explain it?? :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Buy em both! I have them both and both of them are amazing! But it depends, if you wanna be lean and tan go with atomic meltdown, if you wanna be lean go with thermoglide!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They both are very effective in their own right. Atomic meltdown will help accelrate tanning efforts to desired effect in addition to the nice topical fat burning aspect given from the napalm and other topical thermogenic ingredients.

Thermo-Glide utilizes the amazing Lipoderm-Y as a topical fatloss agent in a very easy to apply stick form that can easily be thrown in the gym bag for convenice. It can be used in conjunction with Atomic meltdown to achieve your desired fatloss sculpting results. They are both products that deliever on all fronts. :D I say give them a try and tell us what you think. ;)

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
ok thanks guys, so the diff between those 2 just tan attribute right?
I don't need to get tanned, just for ripped chest and abs.. :)
how to use it at chest area? especially lower chest.. should I use it on nipples?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok thanks guys, so the diff between those 2 just tan attribute right?
I don't need to get tanned, just for ripped chest and abs.. :)
how to use it at chest area? especially lower chest.. should I use it on nipples?
They both utilize different topical fatloss compounds(Napalm and Lipoderm-Y) that are both very effective. They should help to sculpt nice defintion into those hard to define areas. I personally don't recommend rubbing it directly on the nipples .......unless you like that type of fire burning S&M foreplay.....:eek:.....:lol: I kid, I kid. Both products are subtle enough to use on most areas of the body. Just keep away from the eyes and OTHER sensitive areas.......

Give them a whirl my friend and see the fantastic results for yourself! :D

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
okay2.. hehe.. :D thanks man for the help.. hope to see the results that I expected...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear it is making its return, I havent been able to find it anywhere. Damn UPS

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not that I am counting down but another week or so and finally can get a run with this.

Just a question for those more familiar, how would DCP/LR/Lean Extreme be as a stack

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not that I am counting down but another week or so and finally can get a run with this.

Just a question for those more familiar, how would DCP/LR/Lean Extreme be as a stack
FANTASTIC Stack that covers all angles. It is extremely effective.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome thanks, looking forward to it. I might actually ave some abs in there somewhere

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome thanks, looking forward to it. I might actually ave some abs in there somewhere
Sometimes it's hard to find those pesky buggers...but they're in there. Let's find them before summer, yes?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes it's hard to find those pesky buggers...but they're in there. Let's find them before summer, yes?
thats my hope, I always tell people they are a few inches under whats there, the abs are just shy

BifWebster

Awards
Man, the demand for DCP seems to be incredible, I understand why after finishing a bottle, i wanted to cut with it, but didn't eat too good at all.... still got leaner. Keep up the good work.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, the demand for DCP seems to be incredible, I understand why after finishing a bottle, i wanted to cut with it, but didn't eat too good at all.... still got leaner. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, my friend...I am very proud of DCP.

Should have word Monday on when I will be able to ship out again.