Big Size Gut Health

simpledude

Awards
any news on when it will be hitting retailers?

also did costco accept Gut Health?

If they do will that apply to Canada?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have not heard back from costco yet . But the bigger bottles should be available soon. Hopefully no later than 2 weeks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They attempted to delivery the bigger bottles today, but we were not back from vacation. I will have them ready to ship by Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any info on pricing?
Should be around $27-$28 for 75 capsules.

Normal price for the same amount (2 bottles plus 5 more capsules) would be around $32.

I wish there was more room to come down, but I already priced GUT Health at bare minimum in order to provide a kickass product at an affordable price.

simpledude

Awards
Should be around $27-$28 for 75 capsules.

Normal price for the same amount (2 bottles plus 5 more capsules) would be around $32.

I wish there was more room to come down, but I already priced GUT Health at bare minimum in order to provide a kickass product at an affordable price.
It is an awesome product and very affordable even at its current price

Any other new products coming out in the next 2 months?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is an awesome product and very affordable even at its current price

Any other new products coming out in the next 2 months?
NOxidant is finished and shipping out to us on Wednesday. The MagnaForm should also be out within the next 4 weeks.

ClearEdge reformulation should be out within 2 months, and we have the new pheromone soap: Entice.

Also, FidOmega should be ready to go by end of April.

Whew....enough for you? :)

simpledude

Awards
NOxidant is finished and shipping out to us on Wednesday. The MagnaForm should also be out within the next 4 weeks.

ClearEdge reformulation should be out within 2 months, and we have the new pheromone soap: Entice.

wow that is a ton of new stuff

what is magnaform?

I have heard of the others

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MagnaForm is the new Formestane Ethercaps...an orally effective formestane.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Man i can't WAIT!! :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to hit the NoXidant myself. I really need that to keep my health and energy up.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to hit the NoXidant myself. I really need that to keep my health and energy up.
Definitely C, NOxidant is going to be great! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have to say the combination of NOxidant, GUT Health, and ResetAD is going to make a lot of people feel AWESOME.

It actually came as a surprise to us that production was already complete. they didn't give me updates, and just popped up with "Hey, your NOxidant will be finished on Tuesday"

Sweet.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have to say the combination of NOxidant, GUT Health, and ResetAD is going to make a lot of people feel AWESOME.
It actually came as a surprise to us that production was already complete. they didn't give me updates, and just popped up with "Hey, your NOxidant will be finished on Tuesday"

Sweet.
Agreed matt, that's going to be a killer combo!!:cheers:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed matt, that's going to be a killer combo!!:cheers:
Well, to be fair i would have to add in Magna-Form...but we are talking within the next week.

YES!! I will have it all first...nya nya nya nya nya.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, to be fair i would have to add in Magna-Form...but we are talking within the next week.

YES!! I will have it all first...nya nya nya nya nya.
DAMN YOU!!!!!! hahaha. :)

Just remember to think of your favorite rpn rep. ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for the NOXidant. Ran out a while back - have been trying just a grape seed extract in the 3 to 400 mg range after a WO when I use an NO product.

Same goes for Clear Edge - I liked the first round, went through at least 10 bottles of it (more like 20 probably).

I'ma get some of the FidOmega for my dog.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Dsade,
Is NP picking up the bigger size Gut Health? Noxidant?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade,
Is NP picking up the bigger size Gut Health? Noxidant?

Thanks
They are definitely getting the larger GUT health, need to follow up with them on the NOxidant.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did the large Gut Health go out to NP?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Production miscommunication...product is on the way to me right now. Should be in stock next week.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately, I had to settle with NOW's Super Enzymes this last time around, but I'll be sure to pick some of this up the next time I order.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Production miscommunication...product is on the way to me right now. Should be in stock next week.
I can't wait for this (and MagnaForm). I think my co-workers and gf will thank me for picking this up... :gas:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait for this (and MagnaForm). I think my co-workers and gf will thank me for picking this up... :gas:
I have tracking info now...we'll have it by Tuesday and be able to ship to Nutra same day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will arrive at Nutra tomorrow.

ACSlayer

Awards
Sweet.
Hmmm...that would be great if a store was to package those things together for us to make an awesome wellness stack. But who could possibly do that?

P.S...I can't wait till the new Gut Health size is up tomorrow so I can place my order.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That could be a possibility as we love the Pal guys:) Its always fun to collaborate and share the goodwill!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
That could be a possibility as we love the Pal guys:) Its always fun to collaborate and share the goodwill!!
no doubt....I need some big bottle GUT Health!! down to my last 1/2 bottle =)

PS- Matt Christine, mention gut health to people who have had issues with Anabolic Pump (in terms of bloat and stomach issues), I couldnt use AP before, and now that ive been on Gut Health for months and months AP doesnt bother me at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no doubt....I need some big bottle GUT Health!! down to my last 1/2 bottle =)

PS- Matt Christine, mention gut health to people who have had issues with Anabolic Pump (in terms of bloat and stomach issues), I couldnt use AP before, and now that ive been on Gut Health for months and months AP doesnt bother me at all.
Interesting observation....Christine is one of those that cannot take AP.