Havoc Pulse Critique Please

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
I would like to hear from some experienced users what they think of my pulse cycle and I am still a little confused with my PCT as well.

My current Schedule is working out 3x per week.

Ht. 6'3"

Wt. 208 lbs

Cycle is as follows:

M,W,F Off:TUES,THURS,SAT,SUN

Week1: 20mg,30,30
Week2: 30,30,30
Week3: 40,40,40
Week4: 40,40,50
Week5: 50,50,50
Week6: 50,50,50

-AI's Cycle Support(2 scoops each day of the 6 wks.)
-Taurine @ 3-5 gms on workout days and as needed

Off-Days

I have read that some sort of test. booster is needed here as well. I Have a full bottle of Gaspari Novedex XT that I never used and was wondering if that would suffice?

Novedex XT- 2-3 caplets per day?

PCT is as follows:

-AI's Post Cycle Support @ 4caps per day for weeks 7,8,9,10

My main question is concerning the Liquinolva that I have already ordered. Many people have strongly suggested to have some kind of SERM on hand, so I purchased a bottle. What I do not understand though is when to take it exactly.

I don't think I want to wait to see if I am developing any signs of gyno prior to taking it. Can I begin taking the Liquinolva the day I take my last dose of Havoc regardless if I am showing gyno signs or not?

Concerning Liquinolva... 40/40/20/10?

Of course I will continue taking my everyday supps: Multi-V, Fish Oil, Protein etc.

Anything I left out?? I am very open to suggestions

P.S I know some of these questions sound very nooby, but I definitely know how the search function works and I have also searched the hell out of this board along with a few others and I need to fill the gaps.

Thanks,

LeeN:wave:

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
what made you decide to go straight cycle instead of pulse?

LeeN

LeeN

Awards
what made you decide to go straight cycle instead of pulse?
The main reason is because I was able to gather up alot more information on straight cycles than pulse cycles. Many more people practice straight, henceforth there are more log and all around info.

I will probably pulse my next oral, but will run a straight cycle for now

Will

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hard3x9 Cycle Logs 12
Cycle Logs 24
Post Cycle Therapy 1
heman10 Post Cycle Therapy 11
jeffh3c Cycle Logs 19