RPN Havoc Cycle Review

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
This is my log, thoughts, and experience using RPN havoc for a cycle of four weeks. I decided to write this not only for myself but also because I felt there was a lack of solid logs out there. In no way am I interested in critique of my training, dieting, or supplement choices (That's what the 'new topic' button is for!). I don't work for or have any affiliation to any organization; I'm just a college student looking for legal alternatives. I also do not intend to promote or glorify the use of any exogenous products.

Background - Goals are primarily bodybuilding oriented. Training about four years, two of which have been more mindful. Weight went from about 125lbs to a peak of 167lbs this November. Keep in mind I'm only 5'6" with 6" wrists. So this is pretty good weight for me to be luggin' around.

Weeks 1-4:
Havoc - 30/30/30/30 20mg morning/10mg evening
Weeks 5-7:
6oxo - 600/300/100 Bedtime

I chose to go right to 30 as any info I could find suggested that this was the minimum effective dose. For PCT I chose to only use an AI as most 'internet chemistry experts' failed to convince me that serious PCT would be needed. Not intended to knock his/her knowledge, but I'd prefer to take suggestions from people I know personally. Had this cycle been longer, I could understand legit post cycle therapy.

Other Supplements: Fish Oils, Glucosamine, Arginine, Whey/Casein, Multi-Vitamin, Food!

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
BIOMETRICS - February 9, 2008

Weight [156lbs - 11.5% body fat] = 138 lbs lean (caliper testing = +/- 3%)
Height 66"
Shoulders 45.5"
Chest 36"
Waist 31.5"
Hips 40"
Biceps 14.5"
Forearms 11.5"
Thighs 20.5"
Calves 15"

I had attempted to cycle an 8 week cut previous to this cycle. I say attempted as I believe that I cycled down carbohydrates too quickly which made me look a lot leaner than 11% but also made me look flat. I feel that my body fat was actually lower than this figure as I lost nothing strength wise during the cut.

BIOMETRICS - March 14, 2008

Weight [169lbs - 10.5% body fat] = 151 lbs lean (caliper testing = +/- 3%)
Height 66"
Shoulders 46"
Chest 40"
Waist 32"
Hips 40"
Biceps 15.5"
Forearms 11.5"
Thighs 23.25"
Calves 15.5"

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
DIET - This is an example of what my average bulking diet looks like. When I stop gaining weight I add a few extra carbohydrates to my meals. I generally train right after breakfast unless I have a training partner later in the day. I prefer food to shakes. Shakes never put weight on me. The calories fall anywhere from 3500-4000. No booze.

Meal 1 - Whey Protein, Oats, Flax Seed, Banana.
Meal 2 - Eggs, Yam, Wheat Bread, Chocolate Milk.
Meal 3 - Peanut Butter Jelly, Wheat Bread, Apple
Meal 4 - Chicken, Brown Rice, Vegetables
Meal 5 - Tuna, Pasta, Vegetables
Meal 6 - Casein Protein, Soy Milk

Snacks - Fruit, Zero Carbohydrate Ice Creams, Unsalted Nuts.

Water - 96+ oz.

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
TRAINING - Low volume, primarily compound lifts. 8 reps average set. Being extremely ectomorphic I find that anything more than this I gain next to nothing in weight.

• Chest/Triceps/Abs
• Back/Biceps/Forearms
• Off
• Shoulders/Traps/Abs
• Quads/Hams/Calves
• Off
• Off

Cardio - None, zip, zilch! Same reasons as above. Even when I do cardio it's no more than 15 minutes at a time. Previous cuts I've lost weight too fast. I'd rather just drop my calories down a little.

POUNDAGES - Weights are figured using a one rep max calculator. I don't do any one rep lifting so I would have to guess otherwise. The weights listed are solely my improvements during cycle. I have not listed every lift; these are just some of the compound moves I've noticed considerable improvement on.

Chest - Happy with the gains, they're pretty good!

DB Chest Press +8 lbs each.
BB Incline Press +23 lbs.

Back- Pull-ups look weak but remember that I also gained bodyweight!

Weighted Pull-ups +2 lbs.
T-Bar Row +33 lbs.

Shoulders- I hit these hard. I have short clavicles so shoulders are always a priority.

DB Shoulder Press +7 lbs each.

Legs- The press was a pretty impressive improvement for me. However this number is misleading. Actual working weight went up by around 100 lbs. Maybe the calculators aren't accurate for heavier lifts?

Leg Press +210 lbs
Squat +19 lbs

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
SIDES -
Acne - not horrible, but it was there. Weeks 3-4.

Hair Loss - None

Gyno - None, but I'm writing this before post cycle so it'll be part of the update in a few weeks.

Back Pumps - These were hell. Caffeine seemed to compound it so I took that as a sign I might have not been getting all the fluids I thought I was. I started carrying a gallon instead of filling up smaller bottles. This seemed to work fine without the addition of any extra supplements. Weeks 3-4.

Libido - Increased weeks 2-4. I think this would've been the cause of any aggression. Too much work/study + no girlfriend = poor attitude. Zero testicular atrophy to best of my knowledge... I didn't take the tape to 'em.

Aggression - Maybe a little, even if I did it was mostly in the gym.

FINAL THOUGHTS -
All in all I felt that this is a decent product. Pumps were great and sometimes felt downright painful. Strength gains were definitely there. Girth measurements were up higher than before cutting. My biggest complaint is that the cycle felt too short. I felt that a 6 week cycle would be much better. I didn't have any blood work done during this time so I wasn't going to push it not knowing what my internals were doing. I did have an elevated hemocrit; found this out in part of a physiology class lab. That's all I've got. Any questions I'd be happy to answer. Any rude remarks I'd be happy to ignore. Enjoy.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're experience in P.C.T., will inform whether or not it was the right choice. Not saying one way or another, but after this you'll know. ;)

Aside from that, very detailed. 165 is light (not criticizing, I'm not much heavier) but as you said at 5'6 that is decent. That's ~195 or so for 5'10+

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, i like your style. Glad that you enjoyed Havoc Bud!! Nice log! :bb3:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you're experience in P.C.T., will inform whether or not it was the right choice. Not saying one way or another, but after this you'll know. ;)

Aside from that, very detailed. 165 is light (not criticizing, I'm not much heavier) but as you said at 5'6 that is decent. That's ~195 or so for 5'10+
Nice to see you over in the RPN section broski! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Solid review...please post a FINAL review after PCT?

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
your next cycle, fyi, use taurine. that will prevent the back bumps

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
your next cycle, fyi, use taurine. that will prevent the back bumps
Pumps were tolerable when i upped water intake. i don't expect no sides and all gains, that just wouldn't be fair!!!

As for pm's.... i'll post pct when it's done... patience!

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
PCT week 1 - 6oxo @ 600
No sides that I can tell. Appetite's been insane this week, weight between 170-173 (another 1-3lbs). Thinkin my strength would be up more if i hadn't gone out on st.patties, but f'it. i go out like 4 times a year... Sex drive fine when I actually have time for girls.

PCT week 2 - 6oxo @ 300
keep ya posted.

I'll have my bf% checked and try to get new measurements either at the end of pct or the week after (8wk mark).

DamnDiesel

DamnDiesel

Awards
Through my research i also found that a SERM isn't really necessary (even though i have some just in case) but i will utilize a liver support. Did you use any liver aids pre/on/post cycle? Thx.

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
no liver support for this one. non-drinker and mild supplement user, i wasn't too worried. had i used a higher dosage or a longer cycle i definitely would.

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
PCT Review - 6oxo

This is a collection of PCT information following a previously logged cycle of havoc.

BIOMETRICS - April 4, 2008

Weight [169lbs - 14.4% body fat] = 145 lbs lean (caliper testing = +/- 3%) +7 lbs lean
Height 66"
Shoulders 48" +2.5
Chest 38" +2
Waist 32.5" +1
Hips 40.5" +0.5
Biceps 15.5" +1
Forearms 11.5" +0
Thighs 22.75" +2.25
Calves 15.25" +0.25

Some measurements went down a little, other than my waist damnit!!!

Diet was consistent although I sacrificed some clean meals in an attempt to get more calories out of dirty ones.

Last edited:
faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
POUNDAGES - note that my rest periods have decreased on some lifts as I have been training with a partner. These weights represent strength gains from prior to cycle till end of post cycle.

DB Flat Press - definitely peaked on the havoc. My numbers calculate around the same now as 8 weeks ago. I can push the same weights; I just find that I don't have the endurance for longer sets without havoc.

BB Incline Press - +27lbs max

Pull-Ups - no improvement

T Bar Row - +34lbs max

DB Shoulder Press - +3 lbs max, down a few from peak.

Leg Press - +104lbs max

Squat - +13lbs max

faetfiada

faetfiada

Awards
SIDES -
Acne - nothing out of line, I have a hard time keeping it clear to begin with.

Hair Loss - I had my haircut about a week ago, and since then I seem to have been shedding a little more than average.

Gyno - None; if anything is there I'd assume it's from the increase in BF.

Libido - This one is a doozey. Seems up in the morning (AI at night?), but then tapers off throughout the day. I'm also having some issues with girls so that may be too. All in all I'd say it's down. Depression or whatever, it doesn't appear to be as high as it was before cycle, and definitely not as high as on cycle.

Aggression - Again I think some negative thoughts are bouncing around my head and dampening my training. Not as aggressive as on cycle, but probably about as good as pre-cycle.

FINAL THOUGHTS - I felt 6oxo was fine for pct based on the strength of havoc. I never noticed a crash off cycle, though I may not have been able to maintain every ounce of strength and mass.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
SIDES -
Acne - nothing out of line, I have a hard time keeping it clear to begin with.

Hair Loss - I had my haircut about a week ago, and since then I seem to have been shedding a little more than average.

Gyno - None; if anything is there I'd assume it's from the increase in BF.

Libido - This one is a doozey. Seems up in the morning (AI at night?), but then tapers off throughout the day. I'm also having some issues with girls so that may be too. All in all I'd say it's down. Depression or whatever, it doesn't appear to be as high as it was before cycle, and definitely not as high as on cycle.

Aggression - Again I think some negative thoughts are bouncing around my head and dampening my training. Not as aggressive as on cycle, but probably about as good as pre-cycle.

FINAL THOUGHTS - I felt 6oxo was fine for pct based on the strength of havoc. I never noticed a crash off cycle, though I may not have been able to maintain every ounce of strength and mass.
any blood work done after the cycle?

schedogg1

Awards
My First Post

Alright you all...this is my first post to AM...I have been doing ALOT of research with my PH cycle that I just started. I have used info to decide what I was going to take. After care consideration and tons of Research. I went with RPN Havoc. I have used PH's before my first ever was CEL H-DROL....took 90 days off...then Methadrol. I was very satisfied with both products and as a result got me to where I am today. I just started using this so I am a "amature" and I hope to be able to let you know how everything goes. In hopes to generate more info that someone cause use if they are thinking about using RPN HAVOC.

I took my first pill last tuesday. I am going to take a 20/30/40/40....all past cycles I have done, have been for six weeks. But I am going to up the dosage for the last to weeks to try something new.

After my first week. I have had incredible results. I gained 7 pounds in 6 days, and if everything that has already happened goes as planned. I will gain 9 pounds my first week! From the very first day, I would take a pill in the morning and one about 30 mins before i go to the gym. When I get ready to start my first set I honestly feel like I could jump out of my skin. I am just pumped like you would not believe. I have incredible stamina...and have already had strength gains my first week. So far so good.

I am eating like it going out of style...ProComplex Protein Three times a day as well as about 4-5 meals. I am also using Cell mass mixed with CGT-10 after my workouts as well.

Sides: No sides to speak of as of yet...i am a very irriatable person as is...nothing out of the norm...as well as no libido problems. Still get horny, and can still preform 3 times a day.

This is all I have for now...I will try to include Performance gains...and other weight gains.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey brother you just resurected a year old thread, go to home page, click forums and find the tab for new thread in the anabolics section and start this there. noone will really help you till you do that.

cheers