DCP w/ Food

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Is DCP just as effective if taken with food, rather than before? Im having some stomach issues, and DCP seems to be aggrivating it.

Has anyone tried DCP with food, and did they still see good results?

Thanks!

(btw DCP....amazing!)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

Is DCP just as effective if taken with food, rather than before? Im having some stomach issues, and DCP seems to be aggrivating it.

Has anyone tried DCP with food, and did they still see good results?

Thanks!

(btw DCP....amazing!)
What do you mean by stomach issues? Indigestion? The runs? lol. Are you taking anthing else in conjunction with the DCP? It's definitely most effective when taken 30 minutes prior to meals.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean by stomach issues? Indigestion? The runs? lol. Are you taking anthing else in conjunction with the DCP? It's definitely most effective when taken 30 minutes prior to meals.
Gawddd trauma , why ya gots to get all teknical?!! ;)

lol ,ok basically it seems to be causing heartburn. Not sure if this is due the the pottasium or not. At 6 per day, all works smooth and well, at 9 per day, heartburn.

I was also taking MFX MAX, IGF-2, AP. AP caused a little bathroom issue, but nothing else.

Heartburn seems to be dose related, and is ESPECIALLY bad on the days after abdominal exersises.

I thought it was initially the increase in my abs exersises, but after having only ha;f the dose of DCP )6 pills split 2x2x2) yesterday and earlier today - no heartburn. However, took my 3 pm dose at the normal 3 pills (which was working great for me!!) , and again....heartburn (not so great :( )

That "Teknical enuff for ya?!!" :p

Edit: trauma is a newb, future reference ;)

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll give you something technical......how about a TKO haha ;) j/k

I assume that you normally don't have heartburn outside of when you take DCP. I would try to split up the dosing taking 2 pills 4xday and see what happens. The Potassium Pyruvate contained in DCP can cause dyspepsia (indigestion) in some individuals. I would try splitting up the dosages more frequently throughout the day, or try taking an antacid prior to dosing larger amounts of the DCP. :)

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I'll give you something technical......how about a TKO haha ;) j/k

I assume that you normally don't have heartburn outside of when you take DCP. I would try to split up the dosing taking 2 pills 4xday and see what happens. The Potassium Pyruvate contained in DCP can cause dyspepsia (indigestion) in some individuals. I would try splitting up the dosages more frequently throughout the day, or try taking an antacid prior to dosing larger amounts of the DCP. :)
Thanks trauma, thats what i thought. Normally i would only get heartburn if i had too much milk (lactose issue), but i have been taking zantax 75 since upping the dose (and theoretically could continue until for the next 4 weeks).

I'll try the 2 x 4 mix, see how that goes.

TKO....pfft. Stop dreaming boy :p

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's most likely a combination of the Pot. Pyr and the RKs. Can you take it with a tums?

Seems to work well for me.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
It's most likely a combination of the Pot. Pyr and the RKs. Can you take it with a tums?

Seems to work well for me.
Yeah ill try. Bit of a killer at night, no matter how i lie down. The only reason i stuck with zantac 75 was that i hoped it would affect absorbtion of the compounds less than takiing it with a calcium hearburn based med.

Then again, the heartburn hits me 2 hours later, so i guess it wont be so much of a problem.

DCP really is amazing stuff, really chipping away at the love handles (the last piece of remaing fat that is a resistant little punk). 9 per day works great for me. If i can get the heartburn under control, then i might push for 10 per day :twisted:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have insanely bad heartburn/ulcers/indigestion...when DCP hitd me hard at higher dosage, I just take it with TUMS and everything is ok.

Glad you are having good results...I have a lifetime stash put away, so I NEVER run out.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks trauma, thats what i thought. Normally i would only get heartburn if i had too much milk (lactose issue), but i have been taking zantax 75 since upping the dose (and theoretically could continue until for the next 4 weeks).

I'll try the 2 x 4 mix, see how that goes.

TKO....pfft. Stop dreaming boy :p
Zantac should work pretty well, however if it doesn't you may want to try a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec OTC. They work by a more effective mechanism of limiting the amount of gastric acid produced. Just a thought. Let us know how it goes.

Don't make me pull my tyson out on you haha. Video courtesy of beelzebub in a prior thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sBy4uNPyL9U&search=mike tyson

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Zantac should work pretty well, however if it doesn't you may want to try a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec OTC. They work by a more effective mechanism of limiting the amount of gastric acid produced. Just a thought. Let us know how it goes.

Don't make me pull my tyson out on you haha. Video courtesy of beelzebub in a prior thread.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=sBy4uNPyL9U&search=mike tyson
Ha lol, yeah i seen that video.....ohhh so many times.

I may try the prilosec actually. I think i may needd to split the dose also. Its also causing a little discomfort in my lower abdomen, which is in turn making me feel nauseous. I split the evening doses up and the heart burn is right back down. It may take a day or so for my lower abdomen to recover from the irritation. I increased my probotic intake just incase.

DCP is the bomb, and dsuade, man i feel your pain. Heartburn, ulcers....ugh. Im wondering if theres some way to coat the esophagus and stomach a little better without inhibiting digestion.

I took some milk of magnesia earlier, and that certainly eased things for a while...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha lol, yeah i seen that video.....ohhh so many times.

I may try the prilosec actually. I think i may needd to split the dose also. Its also causing a little discomfort in my lower abdomen, which is in turn making me feel nauseous. I split the evening doses up and the heart burn is right back down. It may take a day or so for my lower abdomen to recover from the irritation. I increased my probotic intake just incase.

DCP is the bomb, and dsuade, man i feel your pain. Heartburn, ulcers....ugh. Im wondering if theres some way to coat the esophagus and stomach a little better without inhibiting digestion.

I took some milk of magnesia earlier, and that certainly eased things for a while...
Good luck mashed, let us know how it all pans out brotha!

Tyson is da bomb!!!! :bb3:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Good luck mashed, let us know how it all pans out brotha!

Tyson is da bomb!!!! :bb3:
Will do bro. If i find a magic remedy i'll be sure to let dsade know. Prilosec does sound like a great idea though...

Hopefully this 2 x 4 routine will work, looks good as of now.

In the meantime, stay sharp trauma, you never know when i might strike.... then BAMMM!

(trauma taking a beating from mashed)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do bro. If i find a magic remedy i'll be sure to let dsade know. Prilosec does sound like a great idea though...

Hopefully this 2 x 4 routine will work, looks good as of now.

In the meantime, stay sharp trauma, you never know when i might strike.... then BAMMM!

(trauma taking a beating from mashed)
Hey, give me some credit here! ;) Dude my cat would whoop your azz! lol :lol:.....Wait now i remember your cat injury.....damn lol. Tyson would cower in fear though......and that is saying something. :twisted:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Hey, give me some credit here! ;) Dude my cat would whoop your azz! lol :lol:.....Wait now i remember your cat injury.....damn lol. Tyson would cower in fear though......and that is saying something. :twisted:
lol. Thanks for reminding me about my cat....hand healed up nicely though. I know he still craves the taste of my blood...

ughh oh gotta run....DCP bowel movement ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol. Thanks for reminding me about my cat....hand healed up nicely though. I know he still craves the taste of my blood...

ughh oh gotta run....DCP bowel movement ;)

:blink:....Stay away from the fierce kitty lol! Hey i helped you out there my friend. Cat bites really can be brutal!!

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
:blink:....Stay away from the fierce kitty lol! Hey i helped you out there my friend. Cat bites really can be brutal!!
No Sh!t lol :p

I wondering if dsade is really that obsessed with DCP, you know does he have it stockpilled in his emergency fallout shelter in his garden, along with food and blankets...

(dsade stockpilling his DCP)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey as long as i have some too......you're all on your own...;) :lol:

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, if your still having problems with heartburn drop the dose from 3 or 4 to 2 pills at one time spread evenly though out the day.

After taking up traumas suggestion (which i think he stole from someone as his iq is very limited and this is beyond him ;) ) of 2 x 4 per day (currently on 2 x 5 per day) i woke up today for the first time in 2 weeks with no heartburn or otherwise.

Its seems that whatever is in the 3 pills or 4 pills at once causes a reaction in some people.

2 seems to work just fine.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, if your still having problems with heartburn drop the dose from 3 or 4 to 2 pills at one time spread evenly though out the day.

After taking up traumas suggestion (which i think he stole from someone as his iq is very limited and this is beyond him ;) ) of 2 x 4 per day (currently on 2 x 5 per day) i woke up today for the first time in 2 weeks with no heartburn or otherwise.

Its seems that whatever is in the 3 pills or 4 pills at once causes a reaction in some people.

2 seems to work just fine.
I'm a genious muhahahahahaha!!! I'm glad my stolen theory has worked very well for you. lol ;) However, i hear you're the one that rode the short bus to school everyday. You truly are "special" mashed. :lol:

All kidding aside, glad it worked out well for you. Thanks for the feedback bud.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I'm a genious muhahahahahaha!!! I'm glad my stolen theory has worked very well for you. lol ;) However, i hear you're the one that rode the short bus to school everyday. You truly are "special" mashed. :lol:

All kidding aside, glad it worked out well for you. Thanks for the feedback bud.
ha, short bus my azz. lmao!

Yeah and thanks bro. The heartburn was killing me. I owe you for that. Hope it can help dsade out too.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A very informative and entertaining thread! Keep it up guys :D

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
.....im wondering if dcp works even better if taken at night, like when i wake u for bathroom? Im assuming it would right, i mean seeing as its not conflicting with any food intake?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
.....im wondering if dcp works even better if taken at night, like when i wake u for bathroom? Im assuming it would right, i mean seeing as its not conflicting with any food intake?
Christine and I both have had good results taking 1-2 caps either right before bed (her) or when getting up 5 times to pee (me).

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Christine and I both have had good results taking 1-2 caps either right before bed (her) or when getting up 5 times to pee (me).
Thats what i thought dsade. Dcp is pretty amazing stuff, especially in the gym. Great muscle contractions and improved stamina.

Is there a limit to how many DCP one should consume in a 24 hour period. Now i have the heartburn under control, i was debating to see if i could take 2 every 2 hours.

Not sure if it would be counterproductive at a point, or if there was any negative side effects (i.e death lol).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats what i thought dsade. Dcp is pretty amazing stuff, especially in the gym. Great muscle contractions and improved stamina.

Is there a limit to how many DCP one should consume in a 24 hour period. Now i have the heartburn under control, i was debating to see if i could take 2 every 2 hours.

Not sure if it would be counterproductive at a point, or if there was any negative side effects (i.e death lol).
I've gone as high as 14 a day...but I ended up with THE most uncontrollable junk food cravings I have ever had. Leaned me the hell up, but even DCP could not stop Little Debbie Damage.

If I play with high dosages again, I would do 12 a day spread out for a maximum of 4 days, then have a HEALTHY refeed.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
I've gone as high as 14 a day...but I ended up with THE most uncontrollable junk food cravings I have ever had. Leaned me the hell up, but even DCP could not stop Little Debbie Damage.

If I play with high dosages again, I would do 12 a day spread out for a maximum of 4 days, then have a HEALTHY refeed.
lol, you know i had 12 yesterday, and rushed to MC donalds for the craving (i thought it was just me). I needed food, had to have food, but luckily i came through and ordered 2 hamburgers (low in fat, high in protein - not too bad for junk food).

But man, am i craving a pizza.

Hey dsade, one thing i did notice bro, now that the heartburn has gone, and i increased the dose, i find i need more food more often. For example i ate spagetti last night (home made - very clean - very nice), but as soon as i had finished , i craved some milk and cereal. As soon as i was done with that i was hungry again 1 hour later.

DCP is pretty intense stuff. You know why it does this, assuming its not speeding the metabolism up, so by what method is accounting for the cravings?

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing metabolism. Cytolean(havent tried DCP yet) makes me clean out buffets in a scary regular basis.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1