DCP question

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt find this question on the board, i did a couple of searches, so here it is:
How long before i run or do cardio at the gym should my DCP dose be? Also is it ok to take a large dose to maximize fat burning and if so what dose? Thanks in advance

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually take my dcp around 30 minutes before my lifting/cardio. Usually i take 3 caps before this instead of the normal 2 caps i take at other dosings.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
About 30 min before you workout is fine. I use 4 before I workout!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah 3-4 prior to workout gives you an extra boost due to increased oxidation of fat into energy.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks like i may have to step my game up and try 4 pre workout when i use DCP again soon :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like i may have to step my game up and try 4 pre workout when i use DCP again soon :)
I think you'll like the nice energy boost you get dosing it that way. Let us know how it goes.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
About 30 min before you workout is fine. I use 4 before I workout!
Nice! thanks for the responses, I took 3 yesterday before i worked out, tomorrow ill try 4. I tried DCP over the summer at the regular dosage and had decent results. This time i want to kick it up a notch to get the results i want before beach season begins. Nothin beats so cal in summer time.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! thanks for the responses, I took 3 yesterday before i worked out, tomorrow ill try 4. I tried DCP over the summer at the regular dosage and had decent results. This time i want to kick it up a notch to get the results i want before beach season begins. Nothin beats so cal in summer time.
You can play with the doses to see what works best for you. Taking 3-4 pre-workout seems to deliver very nice effects. Good luck and tell us how it goes.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
You can play with the doses to see what works best for you. Taking 3-4 pre-workout seems to deliver very nice effects. Good luck and tell us how it goes.
Cool ill let you guys, and girls, know what happens. I might even take 5 preworkout :twisted:

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I hate you.

/Ohio blows
:rofl: 75 degrees and sunny today ahhhhhhhh feels good

So i took DCP @ 4 pills tonight and I can definetly say i felt a difference. Im also taking adrenosterone, but i know what to expect from that, so i can only attribute it to the DCP. I noticed that i was sweating more and had better endurance when i worked out my back and did cardio. Tomorrow Im going to take 5 caps 30 mins pre workout to see if it makes even more of a difference. I want to get the most out of my cardio

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:rofl: 75 degrees and sunny today ahhhhhhhh feels good

So i took DCP @ 4 pills tonight and I can definetly say i felt a difference. Im also taking adrenosterone, but i know what to expect from that, so i can only attribute it to the DCP. I noticed that i was sweating more and had better endurance when i worked out my back and did cardio. Tomorrow Im going to take 5 caps 30 mins pre workout to see if it makes even more of a difference. I want to get the most out of my cardio
Great to hear atom!! Let us know how it goes bro. :squat:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Looks as if I'm rather excited...i might have to throw DCP into my upcoming cut stack!

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Looks as if I'm rather excited...i might have to throw DCP into my upcoming cut stack!
I dont think youll be disappointed, i tend to gain a little water weight when i take dcp but about a week after i stop taking it that water weight is gone.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you up your DCP to 5 pills before cardio make sure you take in plenty of water!!!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you up your DCP to 5 pills before cardio make sure you take in plenty of water!!!!!
Yeah good point C.

Also make sure you're getting plenty of quality electrolytes in there.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah 3-4 prior to workout gives you an extra boost due to increased oxidation of fat into energy.
Oxidation?
So you make the fat rust? That's awesome!! I can see the ad copy now:
DCP: will make the fat rust off your body!!!

Just playing. I couldnt resist.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oxidation?
So you make the fat rust? That's awesome!! I can see the ad copy now:
DCP: will make the fat rust off your body!!!

Just playing. I couldnt resist.
Lol, nice! Don't spill the secret now. ;)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good point C.

Also make sure you're getting plenty of quality electrolytes in there.
Ill make sure to do that, Ive experience TTA cramps with another product and believe me it wasnt pleasent. I had minor, but frequent, cramps during the second month of taking DCP last summer but I think it was from not drinking enough water. This time Ive got everything in check, thats why im confident i can take 5 caps.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill make sure to do that, Ive experience TTA cramps with another product and believe me it wasnt pleasent. I had minor, but frequent, cramps during the second month of taking DCP last summer but I think it was from not drinking enough water. This time Ive got everything in check, thats why im confident i can take 5 caps.
Sounds good. Yeah the cramping can be an issue for some, but as long as you maintain adequate hydration and electrolyte intake you should be good to go. The potassium pyruvate contained in DCP helps to significantly reduce this side effect for most people.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
So tonight i took my 5 caps of DCP and had an amazing cardio session and workout. I blasted my triceps than did a 40 min cardio session, treadmill and eliptical, then i did a light workout on my legs that consisted mostly of squats. I gotta say the endurance i feel from the pyruvate is awesome i didnt feel tired at all. I think im going to take 5 each time I do cardio. Taking this along with adrenosterone is really starting to bring my definition out. Im psyched now for beach season. Ill update periodically to let you all know how my recomp cutting cycle is going.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
So tonight i took my 5 caps of DCP and had an amazing cardio session and workout. I blasted my triceps than did a 40 min cardio session, treadmill and eliptical, then i did a light workout on my legs that consisted mostly of squats. I gotta say the endurance i feel from the pyruvate is awesome i didnt feel tired at all. I think im going to take 5 each time I do cardio. Taking this along with adrenosterone is really starting to bring my definition out. Im psyched now for beach season. Ill update periodically to let you all know how my recomp cutting cycle is going.
nice...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'd be the PLCAR or TTA
Good point bro. It's definitely the TTA/PLCAR assisting with fatty acid oxidation that attributes to the energy boost. :)

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Good point bro. It's definitely the TTA/PLCAR assisting with fatty acid oxidation that attributes to the energy boost. :)
I hope thats the case cause ive got some fat that needs oxidizing. :)