Any plans for a hair removal product?
- 03-11-2008, 07:43 PM
- 03-11-2008, 07:45 PM
This one is exceedingly hard to make up to my standards (non-noxious chemicals). We are looking at shutting off the growth phases of the hair follicle, with limited success. However, we should be able to slow body hair growth DOWN quite a bit. Not perfect, but you would have to shave less often.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
03-11-2008, 07:47 PM
awsome I knew I could count on RPN. I totaly agree with the noxius chemical smells, the few things I have tried have this and well... they also suck
03-11-2008, 10:03 PM
03-11-2008, 10:07 PM
03-11-2008, 10:09 PM
03-11-2008, 10:12 PM
i mentioned something like this on the RPN website. I would love to see this. How hard is it to actually develop something that would eliminate hair growth?
03-11-2008, 10:18 PM
03-11-2008, 11:16 PM
Yep..a tough one. Getting hair to do what you want it to, when you want it to is a tough nut to crack.
03-14-2008, 08:43 AM
03-14-2008, 08:51 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wudog in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 2Last Post: 02-06-2010, 11:20 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 01-12-2009, 02:08 PM
- By Deltaflaze in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-15-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Beandorf in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:34 AM
- By Draven in forum General ChatReplies: 61Last Post: 03-21-2008, 04:38 PM