Any plans for a hair removal product?

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
Just curious as to if there is a shaving or hair removal product on the way. I hate shaving my chest and stomach and was hoping you had something up your sleeve

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This one is exceedingly hard to make up to my standards (non-noxious chemicals). We are looking at shutting off the growth phases of the hair follicle, with limited success. However, we should be able to slow body hair growth DOWN quite a bit. Not perfect, but you would have to shave less often.

TheLittleGuy

TheLittleGuy

Awards
awsome I knew I could count on RPN. I totaly agree with the noxius chemical smells, the few things I have tried have this and well... they also suck

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You are asking a man as hairy as Matt:toofunny:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
i mentioned something like this on the RPN website. I would love to see this. How hard is it to actually develop something that would eliminate hair growth?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i mentioned something like this on the RPN website. I would love to see this. How hard is it to actually develop something that would eliminate hair growth?
It's pretty difficult, actually.

You need to affect the follicle, without affecting the surrounding tissues.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Yep..a tough one. Getting hair to do what you want it to, when you want it to is a tough nut to crack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep..a tough one. Getting hair to do what you want it to, when you want it to is a tough nut to crack.
getting it to grow where you want it to is even tougher,lol.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

Attachments