Any plans for a deodorant stick in the Java Lather tradition?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be majestic to enjoy the Java-Lather experience most of the day in the form of a deodorant. Or is this a solitary opinion?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would certainly buy a product of that nature.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering there is no response yet from dsade, I am not sure RPN is even remotely interested in this. C'est la vie!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Considering there is no response yet from dsade, I am not sure RPN is even remotely interested in this. C'est la vie!
I wouldn't count them out quite yet. D is, as you could imagine, busy as all hell. Might have just missed this thread. Seems like it would be right up his ally seeing the product choices he has made thus far. I also think he knows how well it would sell among us Java Junkies (ooh... you should use that name for a combo stack... and then reward me for thinking of it :stick: )

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well we can look into seeing what it takes to make this!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is just a lot going on with RPN right now with multiple product develpments and such. I think it's a great idea strat myself! You never know. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll hit you on aim after I train , we can go over some stuff and all that fun things we do in meetings.:blink:
Sounds like a plan. I'll be here. :)