Another Havoc PCT/cycle question. Quickies tho.

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok I'm from bb.com and no one there is really up to it for answering questions on PCT. It's always search this and that, and i did. But anyway, now I'm looking for the final touches.

I'm going to throw a havoc cycle down in the near future, now I'm gathering supps. and putting my cycle in stone.

DURING CYCLE:

Havoc ( 4 weeks )
days 1-3 10mg /days 4-7 20mg
week 2 20mg
week 3 30mg
week 4 30mg

Cycle support ( pre load 1 week, running till gone )
Am- 1 Scoop
Pm- 1 Scoop

Going to take a multi, whey, and maybe some PW, or DS basic cuts. No creatine as i heard it could make painfull back pumps.

PCT

SERM: Torem

days 1-5 120mg
days 6-21 60mg
days 22-28 30mg

Lean Xtreme ( Running 4 weeks )
Am- 1 tab
4hrs later- 1 tab
Pre Bed/Post WO- 1 tab

Post cycle support ( Running 4 weeks )
Am- 2 tabs
Pm- 2 tabs

-Finishing whatever cycle support is left in the PCT
-Taking whey, multi, pre WO stim, PW, Xtend ( staple supps )

Few hanging questions:

Can I take a creatine during the cycle, or is it still recommended to not take it?

Should I run Diesel Test Hardcore over Post cycle support? Seems that the AI combo for the Havoc cycles is working out nicely.

And should I run Lean Xtreme? Or could that be $30 dollars saved?

Thanks

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very well designed cycle! ;) Only take the creatine during your post cycle therapy, you will not need it while taking the havoc. It will help you maintain your gains very nicely during the post cycle therapy period. I definately encourage taking the lean xtreme for anti-cort purposes during your post cycle therapy.

If you're taking torem and DTH, you don't need to take the post cycle support. However, if you decide not take the DTH then you certainly could take the post cycle support with the torem in post cycle therapy. Choose one or the other. They are both great products.

You can always play with the havoc doses as need be. I'd see how you respond initially to the compound and then make the decision from there. Good luck with this my friend, and if you need anymore help you know where to find me. :)

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok then Thanks. but now im stuck on what booster to use....

Diesel Test HC or Post Cycle Support?

MrOneEyedBoh

MrOneEyedBoh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering if Torem cannot be taken with any certain types of meds? the only one that im on it a tricycline for acne. ( solodyn ) and my acne has BEEN gone, but the doc says to stay on it.. any reactions?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was wondering if Torem cannot be taken with any certain types of meds? the only one that im on it a tricycline for acne. ( solodyn ) and my acne has BEEN gone, but the doc says to stay on it.. any reactions?
Honestly off the top of my head i have no idea. I'd have to look that one up.

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did somebody say POST Cycle Support?

POST Cycle Support IS a test booster and here is the research:

1: Arch Pharm Res. 2008 Jan;31(1):83-7.Links
trans-Resveratrol relaxes the corpus cavernosum ex vivo and enhances testosterone levels and sperm quality in vivo.Shin S, Jeon JH, Park D, Jang MJ, Choi JH, Choi BH, Joo SS, Nahm SS, Kim JC, Kim YB.
College of Veterinary Medicine, Chungbuk National University, Heungdeok-gu, Cheongju, Chungbuk 361-763, Korea.

We examined the effects of trans-resveratrol on male reproductive functions; ex-vivo penile erection and in-vivo sperm counts and quality. For the ex-vivo study, the relaxation effects of resveratrol on isolated New Zealand white rabbit corpus cavernosum, precontracted by phenylephrine (5x10(-5) M) were measured. The in-vivo study measured reproductive organ weights, blood testosterone levels, testicular histopathology, sperm counts, as well as the epididymal sperm motility and deformity of male ICR mice given an oral dose of resveratrol (50 mg/ kg) for 28 days. Resveratrol elicited a concentration-dependent relaxing effect on corpus cavernosum, leading to a median effective concentration (EC50) of 0.29 mg/mL. Repeated treatment with resveratrol (50 mg/kg) did not cause an increase in body weight, reproductive organ weight or testicular microscopic findings; however, resveratrol did elicit an increase in blood testosterone concentration, testicular sperm counts and epididymal sperm motility by 51.6%, 15.8% and 23.3%, respectively, without influence on sperm deformity. In conclusion, we propose that resveratrol has a positive effect on male reproductive function by triggering a penile erection, as well as enhancing blood testosterone levels, testicular sperm counts, and epididymal sperm motility.

PMID: 18277612 [PubMed - in process]
Check my sig and save $$$ on POST Cycle Support and all other Anabolic Innovations products at Nutraplanet!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PCS is a very solid product!

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for kind words Trauma!

Are you guys going to do any natty products...that you know of?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for kind words Trauma!

Are you guys going to do any natty products...that you know of?
All i can say is expect many GREAT things from RPN in 2008. :D

S

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear ya'.

Bump to MrOneEyedBoh...sorry about that...