Gut Health

simpledude

Awards
What is the ETA on the larger size of Gut Health?

how big is the larger size going to be?

what is the approx savings?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the ETA on the larger size of Gut Health?

how big is the larger size going to be?

what is the approx savings?
Probably a 75 count bottle, which should last over 2 months. Comparative price reduction should be about 15% (meaning with a 1 bottle purchase of 35 caps for $15, the 75 count equivalent would be around $32. With savings, however, the 75 count will probably run around $27.50).

ETA is around 4 weeks.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I love updates on gut health. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, without the protien gas.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been waiting to try this at a higher dose. It really didn't do anything for me the two times I tried at regular suggested dosing.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been waiting to try this at a higher dose. It really didn't do anything for me the two times I tried at regular suggested dosing.
You may just require a higher loading dose during the initial 5 day period. This is when the bacterial flora balances out. Everyone's intestinal flora situation is different, so you may just require a more initial aggressive approach to achieve desired results.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You may just require a higher loading dose during the initial 5 day period. This is when the bacterial flora balances out. Everyone's intestinal flora situation is different, so you may just require a more initial aggressive approach to achieve desired results.

Yeah I have IBS so I probally would need more. I tried it once and the caps leaked. Dsade was nice enough to give me a new bottle free of charge a while back. I felt kind of bad that it didn't work.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I have IBS so I probally would need more. I tried it once and the caps leaked. Dsade was nice enough to give me a new bottle free of charge a while back. I felt kind of bad that it didn't work.
I definately encourage you to give it another shot. I would dose 2 capsules/day for the first 5 days followed by 1 capsule/day thereafter for maintenance. I really hope this works out for you buddy.

Edit: I meant to say take 3 capsules daily for the first 5 days for non-responders, however what Dsade posted would work very well too.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I definately encourage you to give it another shot. I would dose 2 capsules/day for the first 5 days followed by 1 capsule/day thereafter for maintenance. I really hope this works out for you buddy.

I am pretty sure that was what I did at first. I was thinking of trying something like 4 caps a day spread out all day.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would do 4 caps a day for 3 days then 2 for 2 then down to 1.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad RPN is coming out with the larger bottle. Definitely will help me out while trying it out again. Looking forward to it, I will keep an eye out for it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have officially fasttracked this.

We are deciding to go for the COSTCO contract with the label AS-IS.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeet. I love large supplies for my staple supps.