dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...there are enough bottles out there that this could get interesting (try to keep it classy).

Best story (on or near Valentine's Day) about a Slick Pleasure's experience wins a 4 ounce Atomic Meltdown.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
While,
two days ago I was on my computer and my mother asked me where I got a soap that smelt like coffee so i showed her the RPN page on nutraplanet, and she inquired about a couple of the products...Long story short I had to explain the science behind slick pleasure to my mom. It was so awkward i don't thing i could ever use the product. Atomic Meltdown on the other hand....

I know this isn't a good story but its got to at least make you guys laugh at my expense lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
While,
two days ago I was on my computer and my mother asked me where I got a soap that smelt like coffee so i showed her the RPN page on nutraplanet, and she inquired about a couple of the products...Long story short I had to explain the science behind slick pleasure to my mom. It was so awkward i don't thing i could ever use the product. Atomic Meltdown on the other hand....

I know this isn't a good story but its got to at least make you guys laugh at my expense lol.
Dude, that is totally like a reverse Birds and Bees story.

AWESOME.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny:
While,

:blink: Man, i don't even want to know how you went about doing that. :toofunny:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
well just to give you an idea i explained all of the ingredients first and what they usually cause
Raspberry k = warmth
Beta Alanine = tingle
the i mentioned that the product would be kept in a night stand and she pretty much pieced the rest together. The words "who-ha" was used a lot to keep everything scientific.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well just to give you an idea i explained all of the ingredients first and what they usually cause
Raspberry k = warmth
Beta Alanine = tingle
the i mentioned that the product would be kept in a night stand and she pretty much pieced the rest together. The words "who-ha" was used a lot to keep everything scientific.
Lol, nice! Always keep it scientific. :toofunny:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
honestly my sister seen the bottle and thought it was hand lotion and put it on....not expecting to win with story, sounds to dumb to be true, yet she did.

.....Its sitting on my shelf in my room that has hair gel, deodorant, cologne, etc......She goes in my room when im sitting on my computer, starts telling me about her day at work and squirts Slick Pleasures on her hands....I was laughing so hard I almost fell out of my chair. She was pissed at me, and kept yelling gross gross.....I told her to grow up and was actually kinda mad she wasted that much of it....hahah..

anyways carry on...p mills your mom?..thats hilarious

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Well, by the time I tried to break down the science behind the stuff in the Valentine's basket I became extremely tired and fell asleep...lol

Seriously though, work really sucked yesterday. We had dinner, opened V-day presents, drank some wine, and crashed the hell out. I think she's really going to like the stuff in the basket once she tries them (especially the Slick Pleasures), but I think it was hard for her to differentiate between these innovative ingredient profile products and the scaled down junk you'd get anywhere else that advertises to do the same things. Just to note, the basket arrived well before V-day and was wrapped incredibly well. Although the most memorable response from the lil lady was "I love that flower jewel", lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just to note, the basket arrived well before V-day and was wrapped incredibly well. Although the most memorable response from the lil lady was "I love that flower jewel", lol.
Awesome. We lucked into those flowers...and Christine HAD to have them for the baskets. Good call on her part, they added a very nice touch.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only remotely weird thing concerning myself and anything involving lube, is when my parents came across my "bag of goods," while not realizing what was in it. I was in another place at the time, but had asked them if they could pick something up for me, so they had to look for what I wanted. They assumed it was a bag of clothes or something, but they got quite a surprise. Quite a few surprises actually. It was so embarrassing to me. They saw the lubes and everything... everything. But, I must admit, I wish the lube was Slick Pleasures instead of KY! :mad:

I felt like such a dirty whore.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. We lucked into those flowers...and Christine HAD to have them for the baskets. Good call on her part, they added a very nice touch.
Definitely a nice touch.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So i went to order from nutraplanet yesterday and I called my mom to see if she wanted her usually bottle of sesamin and CLA. And she goes, " Are you ordering it from that slick pleasure place?"
I can no longer look at nutraplanet in the same way anymore now either.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So i went to order from nutraplanet yesterday and I called my mom to see if she wanted her usually bottle of sesamin and CLA. And she goes, " Are you ordering it from that slick pleasure place?"
I can no longer look at nutraplanet in the same way anymore now either.
Did she ask you to grab her a bottle?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ok ok ...so i won?..awesome...ill pay for rush shipping to get that Atomic Meltdown here for my trip in time!...=)..

im playin...
thats funny pmills....id be pissed if nutra was ruined for me..lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank God. No.
Are you sure? Describe to her how the 4 ounce has more girth than the 2 ounce, and will feel good in her hand.

Tell her how if you squeeze is just right she will get fluid all over the place.

/make sure you are rubbing your nipples at the same time.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You are a sick sick man Dsade.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, good sir...I work very hard.
I can tell... its like you paint the picture in your mind and then use your words to vividly describe it. I mean come, narrating that i would rub my nips while telling her...genius evil genius but genius none the less. Kudos to you and your poetic imagery

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Valentines day... I spent the day with my son, I broke up with the girl i was seeing, had sex with another girl and sent her home so i could rest.. alone, comfortable and without some girl mauling me taking my blankets and makeing me too warm.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Wow I hadn't seen this until now, but I do def have one.

So I have been 2hrs away from my wife for 3 weeks now, well last thurs. she comes to visit me...I know she is coming so after work I go by target and pick up 24 of those little saucer-like candles and a bottle of champagne and a dozen roses, and I make it home about 30 min before and set up the place just like a valentines night should be set up. I go place the Slick Pleasures on top of a pillow on the bed (centered...took the other one off). And place the candles at various creative spots around the room and light them all. Champagne bottle is in an ice bucket at the end of the bed and she walks in as I greet her at the door with the flowers....absolutely FLOORED. So we make our way to the bedroom after 2 min of catch up and pop the champagne bottle to set off what was an AMAZING 2.5 hr event....

....the End

PS: When it was time she saw the SP on the pillow and said (I quote) "You and your slick pleasures"

:D:D:D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow I hadn't seen this until now, but I do def have one.

So I have been 2hrs away from my wife for 3 weeks now, well last thurs. she comes to visit me...I know she is coming so after work I go by target and pick up 24 of those little saucer-like candles and a bottle of champagne and a dozen roses, and I make it home about 30 min before and set up the place just like a valentines night should be set up. I go place the Slick Pleasures on top of a pillow on the bed (centered...took the other one off). And place the candles at various creative spots around the room and light them all. Champagne bottle is in an ice bucket at the end of the bed and she walks in as I greet her at the door with the flowers....absolutely FLOORED. So we make our way to the bedroom after 2 min of catch up and pop the champagne bottle to set off what was an AMAZING 2.5 hr event....

....the End

PS: When it was time she saw the SP on the pillow and said (I quote) "You and your slick pleasures"

:D:D:D
Hollywood movie cliches rock. :head:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Me and my gf were having sex and we decided to switch positions. She's short and we can just stand up and have sex no problem. so she leaning foward against the wall and when i go to slip my **** in i accidently jammed it into the wrong hole. she then yelled(in pain) turned around and punched me in the face. Sex was over after that:sad: That damn slick pleasure just makes it so easy to slide in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Me and my gf were having sex and we decided to switch positions. She's short and we can just stand up and have sex no problem. so she leaning foward against the wall and when i go to slip my **** in i accidently jammed it into the wrong hole. she then yelled(in pain) turned around and punched me in the face. Sex was over after that:sad: That damn slick pleasure just makes it so easy to slide in.
I like the part where you got punched in the face...:toofunny:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah, well it's not the first time it happened so she thought i did it on purpose.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Can I bring pmiller's mom?
im sure she would prefer the new version of sp with the micronized beta alanine. You sick twisted SOB I think this thread is getting a little out of control for me now lol.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Too bad everyone on AM is a loser, most of all me. :whiner:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What're you getting all Emo for?

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established

And to think, he's been here at AM all this time.

Just kidding with you, bro!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dsade,
Just curious how the past weekend went for RPN at the Expo? I remember you saying in another thread how the meetings were important, hopefully all went well.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
word, love to see RPN everywhere...amazing company and great people...matt's ok too...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything went VERY well for us. I was surprised for the few minutes that we were at the BB.com booth how many people saw the Java Lather samples and got all excited.

We had some EXTREMELY successful meetings with those that I would call friends. There is an undercurrent of key players looking to work together, instead of against each other, to the benefit of everyone involved. Look for some interesting collaborations soon...very soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything went VERY well for us. I was surprised for the few minutes that we were at the BB.com booth how many people saw the Java Lather samples and got all excited.

We had some EXTREMELY successful meetings with those that I would call friends. There is an undercurrent of key players looking to work together, instead of against each other, to the benefit of everyone involved. Look for some interesting collaborations soon...very soon.
Thats awesome. I love seing this, with so many awesome and creative minds in this industry it benefits everyone!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thats great news bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh what a great year this will be for RPN!! :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys, You guys are definitely one of the more innovative companies out there, keep up the good work!