dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sitting her musing back and forth...we poured some 1 ounce sized Atomic Meltdowns to take back and forth to the gym. One of our testers got some pretty impressive results from using just one sample...enough to want the full sized.

For those of you that have never used either Napalm, Flawless, or super high end tanning accelerator lotions, what do you think about me offering these 1 ounce Atomic Meltdowns through the retailers.

They would probably run around $7.50 each, and should be enough for 3-4 tanning sessions.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Sitting her musing back and forth...we poured some 1 ounce sized Atomic Meltdowns to take back and forth to the gym. One of our testers got some pretty impressive results from using just one sample...enough to want the full sized.

For those of you that have never used either Napalm, Flawless, or super high end tanning accelerator lotions, what do you think about me offering these 1 ounce Atomic Meltdowns through the retailers.

They would probably run around $7.50 each, and should be enough for 3-4 tanning sessions.
in for sure

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now is Atomic Meltdown a bronzer for use when you are tanning?

I had assumed it was a sunless tanner. I guess that's what happens when you ASSuME.

BTW, I like the idea behind the addition of Tyrosine in the formula. Can melanin be produced locally?

Caffeine is another neat idea, as I've read topical caffeine can help against skin cancer. (Can you tell I'm looking through the formulation as I type this?).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now is Atomic Meltdown a bronzer for use when you are tanning?

I had assumed it was a sunless tanner. I guess that's what happens when you ASSuME.

BTW, I like the idea behind the addition of Tyrosine in the formula. Can melanin be produced locally?

Caffeine is another neat idea, as I've read topical caffeine can help against skin cancer. (Can you tell I'm looking through the formulation as I type this?).
While it DOES contain DHA (the ingredient in self-tanners) it is only to give some quick color while your skin goes to work. Tyrosine activity, as well as blood vessel dilation/angiogenesis are crucial for the tanning response (one of the main reasons we included the Raspberry Ketones along with the tyrosine complex.) So the formula is best used in a tanning bed, or in natural sunlight (since it was 14 degrees here today, I have yet to try the natural sunlight experiment...but soon...soon.)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
matt how soon ya think this will be up, i would like to try it in the dominican.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
matt how soon ya think this will be up, i would like to try it in the dominican.
Well, the idea just hit me that not everyone will be keen to toss back $46 on an unknown.

When are you leaving? I can always hit you direct.

I know you will be upset that all we can fit on the label is the front face...so caveat for the buyer that will have to look up the product to get the ingredient list. Hear that Canada?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your florida resource here should be able to assess results very well even in this time of winter. :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your florida resourse here should be able to assess results very well even in this time of winter. :)
We're getting your goodies ready to go already....you get a full sized bottle. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're getting your goodies ready to go already....you get a full sized bottle. :)
Saaaweeetttt! I'll be a tan/lean mofo! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saaaweeetttt! I'll be a tan/lean mofo! :)
I take a lot of credit for a great design...but it is no miracle supp. :)

How about just a mofo?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take a lot of credit for a great design...but it is no miracle supp. :)

How about just a mofo?
Ahhh......Mofo it is....;) for now.......stay tuned for the results by the O in october. :)

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i would probably get a few to try out before i bought a bottle. it's also nice to have options like that in case you wanna round out your order, i.e. get it over the 200 dollar free shipping mark if it's close. i have added in stuff in prob half my orders cause of that.

how about samples of a whole stick of thermo-glide? i know you guys got these somewhere! :twisted:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd probably just go for the full size, but a trial size doesn't sound like a bad idea at all.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You want it, you got it.

These are on the way to Nutra already. There are only double digit supply available, and resupply is at least a week and a half away so snag them up quick.

I am also anxiously awaiting feedback on this product, so that will also be appreciated.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Buying a big one with my next order. Then im gonna log it like its cool.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered one I'll post a review when it comes and I use it next week.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably been answered already but why does this tanner have napalm in it? I mean ppl only go tanning at most 3x a week, how is using a topical fat burner AT MOST 3x a week gonna do anything?

Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably been answered already but why does this tanner have napalm in it? I mean ppl only go tanning at most 3x a week, how is using a topical fat burner AT MOST 3x a week gonna do anything?

Thanks
As a standalone, and not using anything else, it is not going to perform miracles.

If you are in relatively decent shape and you not only want to get some kickass color and improve your skin's wel-being, but burn in some cuts then Atomic Meltdown will HELP.

I am decently lean, and notice quite a bit of difference on my shoulders, forearms, chest/armpit and obliques after tanning.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks
It an enhancement product. When you are looking to cut or drop weight, all angles help. So if you are going to tan, why not tan with a product thats going to drop fat. As opposed to tanning with a run of the mill tanning lotion.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Your Texas resource here should be able to assess results very well even in this time of winter.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your Texas resource here should be able to assess results very well even in this time of winter.
Excellent...what part of Texas?

/stationed in El Paso for 5 years

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Dallas.
BTW, you guys are killing my budget. ;) I want to buy a the soap, atomic meltdown, and I've been hunting down Havoc where it still can be found. I hear once it's gone, no mas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dallas.
BTW, you guys are killing my budget. ;) I want to buy a the soap, atomic meltdown, and I've been hunting down Havoc where it still can be found. I hear once it's gone, no mas.
Sort of. We prepaid for a decent sized supply of raw materials which are being shipped in chunks.

When THAT order is gone, then yes that will be it.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Dallas.
That was a compliment, btw.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That was a compliment, btw.
Sorry, I'm a little slow tonight.

Thanks for the compliment...we hope to make it so you can just sign your paychecks straight to us soon. :)

/it'll be worth it.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Dang nab it!
Both things I want from RPN are out of stock:Havoc and the meltdown trial size. I'm ready to throw money at you guys. Any way to get a heads up on these being restocked?

I'm in an ordering mood, got a recent bonus check :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang nab it!
Both things I want from RPN are out of stock:Havoc and the meltdown trial size. I'm ready to throw money at you guys. Any way to get a heads up on these being restocked?

I'm in an ordering mood, got a recent bonus check :)
We appreciate your eagerness to buy our products. :) They should both be available again shortly my friend.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'll take some soap too. I want to smell like coffee. Does this make me more attractive if i talk to girls in a starbucks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll take some soap too. I want to smell like coffee. Does this make me more attractive if i talk to girls in a starbucks?
Well, soon you will be able to point over at the Java Lather display in Starbucks and say "I was one of their first customer...so gimme some lovin'."

Dude, I will totally back you.

/they are in starbuck's for a reason...they love coffee...or overpriced ****ty baked goods.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
ok, now all I need is banana nut bread cologne, and I'm DA man!

Edit: you dont have any of this in the works by chance, do you?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only other thing you would need gtarzan is a Mclovin' tee-shirt. :lol: That in conjunction with the java lather smell and you'll be in like flynn with those starbucks chicks bro. haha :afro:

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Bump for trial-size ATOMIC MELTDOWN!

I've convinced (aka lied to) the wife to let me spend some money. I want this in my cart. Dsade, you were correct in an earlier post... it's tough to throw $45+ on an 'unknown'.

I'm a pasty mofo trying to cut. This is perfect. If I really dig the trial, I may pony up for the Big Boy and really look good out on the lake.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed that! :head:

BTW, how do you guys get this stuff applied to your backside? Is it okay to have the wife apply at home, then throw some clothes on head to the tanning bed?

My gym and tanning facility are in the same building, so I would end up working out directly after tanning. I would rather tan after my workout, but I wouldn't have anyone there to appy the product.

Thoughts on application methods and wrt tanning and working out at the same time?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
how do you apply regular tanning lotion to your backside?..lol..that wasnt sarcasm at all...i have a bit*h of a time getting my entire back..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just noticed that! :head:

BTW, how do you guys get this stuff applied to your backside? Is it okay to have the wife apply at home, then throw some clothes on head to the tanning bed?

My gym and tanning facility are in the same building, so I would end up working out directly after tanning. I would rather tan after my workout, but I wouldn't have anyone there to appy the product.

Thoughts on application methods and wrt tanning and working out at the same time?
We're still trying to figure this out.

Personally, I think the front desk staff should have to apply it for you.

At the very least, they should make a sort of "dispenser" like a mystic sprayer, with a generic bronzer/accelerator in it just to get a quick spritz on your back.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
how do you apply regular tanning lotion to your backside?..lol..that wasnt sarcasm at all...i have a bit*h of a time getting my entire back..
I usually have assistance when applying any type of lotion. But, my main concern was applying the stuff at home and not directly before tanning.

Can I apply and workout like Slick Willy? Then tan?

:bb2:

Personally, I think the front desk staff should have to apply it for you.
Those pimply, NO-Xplode drinking, Superdrol taking, Cell-Tech pounding 16 year olds aren't touching me. :wtf:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I usually have assistance when applying any type of lotion. But, my main concern was applying the stuff at home and not directly before tanning.

Can I apply and workout like Slick Willy? Then tan?

:bb2:

Those pimply, NO-Xplode drinking, Superdrol taking, Cell-Tech pounding 16 year olds aren't touching me. :wtf:
really...all the front desk people at my gym are 18-19 year old hot chicks..lol....its great