Atomic Meltdown??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys curious if nutra will be selling this soon? More I think about it , the more id like to be one of the first people to use it down south!!! (waiting for a perv comment from Matt) - Dominican

PS - starting thermo-glide tonight!

abish

abish

Awards
F**k i just placed an order yesterday because no one would reply to the treads.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
F**k i just placed an order yesterday because no one would reply to the treads.
You can probably add it to your order because NP does not have it in stock yet anyway. They must have it up on a pre-sale.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am confused on this. So it has bronzers correct, AND napalm? So you would literally want to rub down your whole body? Or get a nice tan set of love handles? I remember that topical fat losses arent really viable for all over.

Clarification?

Adams

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am confused on this. So it has bronzers correct, AND napalm? So you would literally want to rub down your whole body? Or get a nice tan set of love handles? I remember that topical fat losses arent really viable for all over.

Clarification?

Adams
Atomic Meltdown has bronzers in it and Napalm. So yes you want to rub your whole body in it. Then get in the tanning bed and get a tan on!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember that topical fat losses arent really viable for all over.

Clarification?

Adams
With a product like Napalm, that attacks fatty deposits caused by a variety of factors, this is not necessarily true.

This product is designed to react with UV, and take out underlying fatty deposits under the skin, seering in the cuts as well as dealing with VAT due to excess cortisol.

You will see effects all over.

I especially notice an increase in vascularity on my flanks and forearms.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I picked some of this up yesterday, wish i could start today since I need to hit up the tanning bed anyway. I know nutra will get it here with the quickness though. Cannot wait!!!

abish

abish

Awards
You can probably add it to your order because NP does not have it in stock yet anyway. They must have it up on a pre-sale.

i wish they shipped my order the day i placed it. it should be hear today so i guess i gotta wait till i need some other stuff. i dont wanna pay shipping on just one item.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is definately a remarkable product all around. Go out and get it peeps. A great opportunity for all the non-floridians to get a bad azz winter tan while melting off the fat! I'm pretty white myself right now, pathetic for living in florida :blink:......It's this 12 hours shift nursing gig i tell ya haha.......I guess that's my sign to join in on the atomic melting effects with ya'll! :D

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
This is definately a remarkable product all around. Go out and get it peeps. A great opportunity for all the non-floridians to get a bad azz winter tan while melting off the fat! I'm pretty white myself right now, pathetic for living in florida :blink:......It's this 12 hours shift nursing gig i tell ya haha.......I guess that's my sign to join in on the atomic melting effects with ya'll! :D
Dude, you can always tell the people on vacation in Florida. They have them time to go to the beach. Us natives, take it for granted, or have 20,000 other things to do than go get a tan.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, you can always tell the people on vacation in Florida. They have them time to go to the beach. Us natives, take it for granted, or have 20,000 other things to do than go get a tan.
My wife able to stay fairly tan year-round. I wish i was able to. :sad: It's true though that you do start to take it for granted. Man it was actually in the 80's the last two days here. I better get my white butt out there! lol

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Props to you on your career path bro, my fiance, father, future mother in law, several aunts, etc. are all nurses. My fiance is finishing her bachelors in nursing now and it has been a tough ride. Can't wait for the paychecks to start rolling in though :twisted:

I'm ready to get my pasty Florida butt bronzed and lean already. This cut is taking longer than expected by my prediction is that AM will speed things up quite nicely!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Props to you on your career path bro, my fiance, father, future mother in law, several aunts, etc. are all nurses. My fiance is finishing her bachelors in nursing now and it has been a tough ride. Can't wait for the paychecks to start rolling in though :twisted:

I'm ready to get my pasty Florida butt bronzed and lean already. This cut is taking longer than expected by my prediction is that AM will speed things up quite nicely!
Thanks man. I enjoy what i do.....most of the time :). I've always loved science, and nursing offers a nicely balanced integration of knowlege base and clinical skills. The ability to make good money and have job security is what sold me on nursing in the end. I remember being in nursing school we partied hard and studied hard. The stress can kill ya at times lol.

I think you're really going to like Atomic Meltdown. You'll be back to being a slim and tan floridian in no time with a little help from AM! :D

sdev

sdev

Awards
So do we use more on the areas we really want to concentrate fat loss on and just use enough to lightly cover the other areas we want to tan?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So do we use more on the areas we really want to concentrate fat loss on and just use enough to lightly cover the other areas we want to tan?
this is exactlyl what i have been doing, focusing on my delts, pecs and obliques.

I am trulyl ecstatic a how effective this is.