Thermo-Glide

• Thread starter TheUnlikelyToad
  • Start date
TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Matt,

Is it In-Stock, Out of Stock, Discontinued I was going to buy some yesterday and now it's not there, what tha heck is going on brother?!?

I WANT SOME... It screams Handicapable all over it. ;)

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering the same thing. I had it in my shopping cart and then it changed to "DISCONTINUED"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apparently there was something sent by the FDA, citing "unapproved delivery method" and advising BB.com to stop carrying it.

Since this is a TOPICAL COSMETIC formula, non-systemic, we will keep offering this either through other retailers or direct from the site.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Apparently there was something sent by the FDA, citing "unapproved delivery method" and advising BB.com to stop carrying it.

Since this is a TOPICAL COSMETIC formula, non-systemic, we will keep offering this either through other retailers or direct from the site.
haha...WOW...get it up at Nutra and ill order it today!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
is this the one that's a deodorant style thing? i coulda sworn i saw it on bb.com cheap as heck, like 11 bucks. how long should it last? this is a cool idea and would be nice for off days from atomic meltdown...let us know where we can get it

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there somewhere I can go to read more about this?

The name makes me think of a thermogenic lubricant. :lol:

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what kind of price are we looking at for this, and any update on when it will be available somewhere? always wanted to try the formula, but know it looks like it is a lot more convenient.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what kind of price are we looking at for this, and any update on when it will be available somewhere? always wanted to try the formula, but know it looks like it is a lot more convenient.
The price on this was $19.99.

No word back from Nutra as to whether they are going to pick it up or not.

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
looks like a pretty good price, hopefully someone will pick it up so we can order some.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looks like a pretty good price, hopefully someone will pick it up so we can order some.
We have interest in an exclusive deal with supplements.net. If I don't get any interest/response from anyone else, we will probably go with it.

It is perfect to keep in your gym bag and apply AFTER workout and the cover scent is fantastic (as John can testify to).

It also contains a skin conditioner that helps ampify the effect, IMO, beyond even Lipoderm-Y.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, smells amazing...keeps my stomach or where ever I apply it moisturized too...lower back/love love handles and abs are tightening up nicely....great product, looking to pick up more very soon!

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
Why isn't anyone other retailer showing interest in picking this up? I feel as if it is one of your best products if it works as described and it seems as if it may be the most novel.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm impatient... bring a stick to the Arnold and I'll pay you for it.
Jeez...my pockets are going to be stuffed. Between the boxes of Java Lather w e are giving away at a certain competing forum's booth, to the sly Atomic Meltdown samples available by request only, to the case of Havoc that ONE lucky person that recognizes me will get (ooohhh...is that a mirror? I know that guy...WINNER!!!)...and now this?

Next thing you will want me to bring some bacon to go with your pancakes.

/I'll bring you a stick.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Well...it's the end of the week already. So is anyone going to pick TG up?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...it's the end of the week already. So is anyone going to pick TG up?
Nutra placed the order, and it is shipping out to them today....should be up on the site soon.