Havoc impatients

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
cmon fellas, get this stuff out to the stores!!

:)

:squat:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
they shipped to NP the other day, but i think they sold out already...

crisis

crisis

Awards
this is distressing ... I hit refresh on the Havoc Product page at NP at least 2 times every hour all day long ... :(

How could I have missed it ??? :aargh:

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
they aren't sold out already. If I were a bettin man I'd lay money on finding a bottle by the end of this week!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From what I know, they have quite a bit of it presold, but this last shipment has not arrived yet.

Should be in tomorrow.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
o boy o boy o boy!!!!:woohoo:

but i always get shafted when it comes to my luck ....

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep checking back at NP this week. Havoc is worth its weight in gold, so in the end to those with patience go the spoils. In light of many recent events overseas beyond our control production process has slowed as a result. An RPN quality product is worth the wait in the end imho. :D

Kilo1636

Kilo1636

Awards
this is a bit off topic i suppose but i cant find the info anyplace-- does havoc add on lots of muscle, or just lots of strength? (my interests are in the latter)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is a bit off topic i suppose but i cant find the info anyplace-- does havoc add on lots of muscle, or just lots of strength? (my interests are in the latter)
Both actually. It all dependant on what your overall goals are and how your cycle is planned out. Havoc is a great compound that adds lean quality mass gains along with very impressive strength gains. Many users including myself report the strength gains even continuing throughout post cycle therapy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
how long does it normally take NP to put a product up on the site after shippment?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how long does it normally take NP to put a product up on the site after shippment?
Something like Havoc they are VERY fast to get it back up. Awaiting word on delivery right now.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the quick reply dsade, im just real eager to purchase and i want to purchase from the best

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
I'm probably going to miss this sale. I will get havoc though, eventually.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dsade, any confirmation on shippment arrival of Havoc?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, any confirmation on shippment arrival of Havoc?
Due to arrive in the morning...just waiting on Nutra to reopen sales.

These aren't going to last the week, I predict, then another 4-5 weeks for resupply. :(

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
ya, I ended up ordering from 1fast and they seem to have went downhill from when I used to use them way back. I hope they ship my order out sometime in 2008......

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
cooled down some now

bn shot me my tracking information and it should be to me by Tuesday at the latest. I think they were / are just slower at getting orders out like I'm used to.
Anyway, I just wanted to update my mood toward them.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i get mine today :D....its nice living in the next state over from NP

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh I will. It wont be for a few months but I will. I can't wait!!
I look forward to your seeing your results. :thumbsup:

neverenough26

Awards
Whats up with loving this liver toxic product?. Doesn't anybody worry about this stuff anymore?
you have posted this in more than one thread. you have an agenda or something?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with loving this liver toxic product?. Doesn't anybody worry about this stuff anymore?
Is it this product you are only declaring and shouting about or all liver toxic products?

I think if people don't understand they are taking steroids and the effects of taking a 17a Methyl then they have bigger problems that they will understand after seeing the side effects.

Usually you only make this mistake once.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it this product you are only declaring and shouting about or all liver toxic products?

I think if people don't understand they are taking steroids and the effects of taking a 17a Methyl then they have bigger problems that they will understand after seeing the side effects.

Usually you only make this mistake once.
Well, all but it almost seems like people are eating havoc like it is candy, and saying things like "I have to restock", like they just do cycle after cycle after cycle and don't realize it is a steroid and just becuase you don't feel it doing damage to your liver doesn't mean it is not!. When some people think they feel pain in their liver when they don't even know where it is located in the human body or its main function!. It is just out hand at this point and something legally has to be done!. On the other hand I am also just venting...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ppl are stocking up because once all raws are gone, they wont manufacture it anymore....ppl arent popping it like its candy....theyde just rather have some for future use or sale before there isnt anymore

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
So basically your generally stereotyping all these users for noob cycler's who haven't done any research based upon them wanting to stock up on a product that works well and is mild on their liver, that, they may potentially only be running once a year? :blink:

Well, all but it almost seems like people are eating havoc like it is candy, and saying things like "I have to restock", like they just do cycle after cycle after cycle and don't realize it is a steroid and just becuase you don't feel it doing damage to your liver doesn't mean it is not!. When some people think they feel pain in their liver when they don't even know where it is located in the human body or its main function!. It is just out hand at this point and something legally has to be done!. On the other hand I am also just venting...

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Drugs are bad mmmkay, just say no......

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I got my order today with a free shipping coupon on my next order. My order was complete. Both Dennis and Jessica returned phone calls left on their voice mail to see what my concern was. It just took them awhile to get back with me. All in all the shipping just took longer than I'm used to.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got my order today with a free shipping coupon on my next order. My order was complete. Both Dennis and Jessica returned phone calls left on their voice mail to see what my concern was. It just took them awhile to get back with me. All in all the shipping just took longer than I'm used to.
Jessica seems to be on the ball lately.

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Jessica seems to be on the ball lately.
ya, they were both very nice and professional.

It was more me being impatient then anything. Everything is good to go though. I'll probably start my cycle after the Arnold. :bb:

Conagher

Conagher

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is an amazing product

Glad I stocked up now that it is in such high demand.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up too. Can't wait to sell it on ebay in a year when no more is being made. :twisted: