Havoc impatients

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Havoc impatients


    cmon fellas, get this stuff out to the stores!!

    :-)

    :squat:


  2. they shipped to NP the other day, but i think they sold out already...

  3. this is distressing ... I hit refresh on the Havoc Product page at NP at least 2 times every hour all day long ...

    How could I have missed it ???
    •   
       


  4. they aren't sold out already. If I were a bettin man I'd lay money on finding a bottle by the end of this week!

  5. From what I know, they have quite a bit of it presold, but this last shipment has not arrived yet.

    Should be in tomorrow.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  6. o boy o boy o boy!!!!


    but i always get shafted when it comes to my luck ....

  7. Keep checking back at NP this week. Havoc is worth its weight in gold, so in the end to those with patience go the spoils. In light of many recent events overseas beyond our control production process has slowed as a result. An RPN quality product is worth the wait in the end imho.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  8. mod edit: read the rules.

  9. this is a bit off topic i suppose but i cant find the info anyplace-- does havoc add on lots of muscle, or just lots of strength? (my interests are in the latter)

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Kilo1636 View Post
    this is a bit off topic i suppose but i cant find the info anyplace-- does havoc add on lots of muscle, or just lots of strength? (my interests are in the latter)
    Both actually. It all dependant on what your overall goals are and how your cycle is planned out. Havoc is a great compound that adds lean quality mass gains along with very impressive strength gains. Many users including myself report the strength gains even continuing throughout post cycle therapy.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  11. how long does it normally take NP to put a product up on the site after shippment?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    how long does it normally take NP to put a product up on the site after shippment?
    Something like Havoc they are VERY fast to get it back up. Awaiting word on delivery right now.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. thanks for the quick reply dsade, im just real eager to purchase and i want to purchase from the best

  14. I'm probably going to miss this sale. I will get havoc though, eventually.

  15. dsade, any confirmation on shippment arrival of Havoc?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    dsade, any confirmation on shippment arrival of Havoc?
    Due to arrive in the morning...just waiting on Nutra to reopen sales.

    These aren't going to last the week, I predict, then another 4-5 weeks for resupply.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. It's In Stock on NP now ...

  18. ya, I ended up ordering from 1fast and they seem to have went downhill from when I used to use them way back. I hope they ship my order out sometime in 2008......

  19. hooooooooray!!! just bought 2 bottles

  20. nice I picked some up!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    nice I picked some up!!
    Nice......make sure to log your results!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  22. cooled down some now


    bn shot me my tracking information and it should be to me by Tuesday at the latest. I think they were / are just slower at getting orders out like I'm used to.
    Anyway, I just wanted to update my mood toward them.

  23. i get mine today ....its nice living in the next state over from NP

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    Nice......make sure to log your results!
    oh I will. It wont be for a few months but I will. I can't wait!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by SgtP View Post
    oh I will. It wont be for a few months but I will. I can't wait!!
    I look forward to your seeing your results.

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  26. Havoc is the sh...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Havoc is the sh...
    For sho!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  28. Whats up with loving this liver toxic product?. Doesn't anybody worry about this stuff anymore?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Whats up with loving this liver toxic product?. Doesn't anybody worry about this stuff anymore?
    you have posted this in more than one thread. you have an agenda or something?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by neverenough26 View Post
    you have posted this in more than one thread. you have an agenda or something?


    No, just losing my mind, thats all.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Whats up with loving this liver toxic product?. Doesn't anybody worry about this stuff anymore?
    Is it this product you are only declaring and shouting about or all liver toxic products?

    I think if people don't understand they are taking steroids and the effects of taking a 17a Methyl then they have bigger problems that they will understand after seeing the side effects.

    Usually you only make this mistake once.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Is it this product you are only declaring and shouting about or all liver toxic products?

    I think if people don't understand they are taking steroids and the effects of taking a 17a Methyl then they have bigger problems that they will understand after seeing the side effects.

    Usually you only make this mistake once.
    Well, all but it almost seems like people are eating havoc like it is candy, and saying things like "I have to restock", like they just do cycle after cycle after cycle and don't realize it is a steroid and just becuase you don't feel it doing damage to your liver doesn't mean it is not!. When some people think they feel pain in their liver when they don't even know where it is located in the human body or its main function!. It is just out hand at this point and something legally has to be done!. On the other hand I am also just venting...

  33. ppl are stocking up because once all raws are gone, they wont manufacture it anymore....ppl arent popping it like its candy....theyde just rather have some for future use or sale before there isnt anymore

  34. So basically your generally stereotyping all these users for noob cycler's who haven't done any research based upon them wanting to stock up on a product that works well and is mild on their liver, that, they may potentially only be running once a year?


    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Well, all but it almost seems like people are eating havoc like it is candy, and saying things like "I have to restock", like they just do cycle after cycle after cycle and don't realize it is a steroid and just becuase you don't feel it doing damage to your liver doesn't mean it is not!. When some people think they feel pain in their liver when they don't even know where it is located in the human body or its main function!. It is just out hand at this point and something legally has to be done!. On the other hand I am also just venting...

  35. Drugs are bad mmmkay, just say no......

  36. Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    Drugs are bad mmmkay, just say no......
    but say yes to Havoc and DCP!!

  37. I got my order today with a free shipping coupon on my next order. My order was complete. Both Dennis and Jessica returned phone calls left on their voice mail to see what my concern was. It just took them awhile to get back with me. All in all the shipping just took longer than I'm used to.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by icanrace View Post
    I got my order today with a free shipping coupon on my next order. My order was complete. Both Dennis and Jessica returned phone calls left on their voice mail to see what my concern was. It just took them awhile to get back with me. All in all the shipping just took longer than I'm used to.
    Jessica seems to be on the ball lately.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  39. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Jessica seems to be on the ball lately.
    ya, they were both very nice and professional.

    It was more me being impatient then anything. Everything is good to go though. I'll probably start my cycle after the Arnold. :bb:
  40. It is an amazing product


    Glad I stocked up now that it is in such high demand.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Havoc-Cissus-Excell-Poseidon Log
    By Jayhawkk in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 07:20 PM
  2. Havoc
    By Alpine in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-19-2007, 11:04 AM
  3. Havoc/m-trn 4week ********
    By ugab37 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 02:44 PM
  4. havoc
    By motiv8er in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-26-2006, 11:23 PM
  5. havoc
    By daniel35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in