Question about Gut Health

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
I bought a couple of bottles of Gut Health from a non NP site (NP was out of stock) and the capsules aren't oily like the other bottles that I have gotten from NP in the past. Is this a problem or not? Just curious. Love Gut Health

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope...the colder weather keeps the enteric coating completely solid and the capsules sealed nice and tight.

I'm glad you like GUT Health...we are going to be releasing a larger sized bottle soon, which will be more cost effective.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Nope...the colder weather keeps the enteric coating completely solid and the capsules sealed nice and tight.

I'm glad you like GUT Health...we are going to be releasing a larger sized bottle soon, which will be more cost effective.
My prayers have been answered! :box: Dsade, any info on size and price? Or is that being saved for the premiere party?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's being reserved for the coronation of RPN as uncontested emperors of the world.

I think we are wavering between a 75 count and a 100 count..probably more towards a 75 count. Cost perception is going to be incredibly important for us, when we make this sales call to COSTCO.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RPN @ Costco?!?! Dude, I totally had a dream last week where I was buying DCP at Wal-Mart!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
You brought this upon yourself :twisted:

THE TWELVE STEPS
OF RPN ANONYMOUS

1. We admitted we were powerless over RPN — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that RPN could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our inferior supplements and our lives over to the care of dsade as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our supplement cabinets.

5. Admitted to dsade, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our stacks.

6. Were entirely ready to have dsade remove all these defects of body composition.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all gyms we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such gyms wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or other gyms.

10. Continued to take supplement inventory and when we were low promptly purchase more RPN.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with dsade, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to lift heavy things.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these products, we tried to carry this message to gym rats, and to practice these principles in all our workouts.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You brought this upon yourself :twisted:

THE TWELVE STEPS
OF RPN ANONYMOUS

1. We admitted we were powerless over RPN — that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that RPN could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our inferior supplements and our lives over to the care of dsade as we understood Him.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of our supplement cabinets.

5. Admitted to dsade, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our stacks.

6. Were entirely ready to have dsade remove all these defects of body composition.

7. Humbly asked Him to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all gyms we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such gyms wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or other gyms.

10. Continued to take supplement inventory and when we were low promptly purchase more RPN.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with dsade, as we understood Him, praying only for knowledge of His will for us and the power to lift heavy things.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these products, we tried to carry this message to gym rats, and to practice these principles in all our workouts.
That is a sick and warped post:blink:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote