Java Lather Review by Sgt P

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
Java Lather

When I opened my most recent box from NutraPlanet, I wasn't looking forward to try the new Orange Xtend or try my new Chocolate Mint ON Whey. I was looking forward to taking a shower with my newest friend, Mr. Java Lather.

As I dug through the peanuts thats the only thing I was looking for. When I saw it for the first time I knew we would be best friends. It came in a Ziploc bag which sealed in its amazing scent. As I opened the bag my nose was overwhelmed by the wonderful aroma that is, Java Lather. It was a combination of coffee, almonds and honey and I was not surprised to find them as three of the ingredients.

The package came at a bad time however. My wife was still at work and I was home watching my son(6MO). That meant I would have to resist the urge to get naked with my new friend. It was hard, real hard. (thats what she said)

Eventually she came home and I ran upstairs to try Java out. The bar was smooth to the touch but not for long. After a few seconds of running it under water and rubbing it against my luffa, the Lather came alive and filled my shower with that sensational fragrance. The exfoliation properties of the bar were also exposed. The bar was no longer smooth. It had little particles that were excellent for taking off that dead skin.

The name Lather suits this product well. It produced lather like no other bar of soap I have ever used. A few rubs against my luffa and I had enough lather to wash my whole body and possibly another if the need were to arise. The feeling of the lather was also one of a kind. It was so velvety. Truly an amazing feeling. It rinsed off well also. The smell after rinsing was not to strong. It was just enough to leave you feeling clean. I dried off and felt extremely refreshed.

This was easily my best experience with a simple bar of soap. Java Lather is an amazing product that lived up to the hype on the forums here. I will post an update to this if I see any difference in the few stretch marks I have on my hips. I should be getting Flawless soon(OMG NP get it back in stock!) so I'm sure that will help. If you have any questions or comments please let me know.

-Sgt P

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That, sir, is what I call a good review.

You made me so excited that I headed for the Nutraplanet website to place a rush order...until I realized that I had about 10 bars right there stored in my bathroom. :)

I am very much looking forward to your Flawless review.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow love that review, it was almost like being there with you.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
High five! Another dude proud of their luffa! If you like the smell of the lather just wait til you smell flawless. Don't be suprised if you think long and hard about tasting it. (Lucky for me, I resisted temptation.) AND it stays with you all day, subtle like. You'll move and smell your own wake and be like, yeah flawless, you rock.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A true man has a loufa and a bar of Java Lather as part of his arsenal in the shower.

I enjoyed your review and now I'm even more anxious to get my hands on a bar. I'm definitely going for the jumbo.

NP really needs to get Flawless back in stock, as I wanna try that also. I understand they're busy, but it'd be nice if we never had to worry about them running out of stock. We all need so many things at the worst time, the worst time being when NP is out of stock. Damn.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
High five! Another dude proud of their luffa! If you like the smell of the lather just wait til you smell flawless. Don't be suprised if you think long and hard about tasting it. (Lucky for me, I resisted temptation.) AND it stays with you all day, subtle like. You'll move and smell your own wake and be like, yeah flawless, you rock.
I did lick the bar and the initial taste wasn't bad. The second lick I got that soapy taste. I really can't wait to review Flawless and Atomic Meltdown.

SgtP

SgtP

Awards
  • Established
BTW do I have to be a gold member to post links in my sig? I wanted to put a link to all my reviews in there.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review :clap2:. I use it daily and it continues to impress me. In fact it works so well i had to start hiding some from the wife......She's using up my stash quickly:lol: