DCP while you sleep?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Would there be any benefits to popping a few DCP before you go to sleep? Or would it not be effective or possibly cause any problems with sleeping?

I figure a non-stim is good any time of day, might as well work for you while you're out for 8 hours. Any one have any thoughts or comments on this?

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
I never had any trouble sleeping no matter how late I took it. The only stims I've ever used are caffeine although I will say I drink a few diet sodas (or even better Diet Dews!) a day and I can't sleep anytime no problem.

I didn't really mean to take them that late and didn't do it the whole run. Sometimes I'd forget and end up taking them late.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I take 2 before bed and have never had a problem sleeping:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends how prone to insomnia you are.

I can pop 1 before bed with no problems, but then again remember that PLCAR is a slight body energizer (used as a treatment for Chronic Fatigue). Since my insomnia is mental (brain wont shut off) then I am ok with it.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Depends how prone to insomnia you are.

I can pop 1 before bed with no problems, but then again remember that PLCAR is a slight body energizer (used as a treatment for Chronic Fatigue). Since my insomnia is mental (brain wont shut off) then I am ok with it.
Anything caffeine related kills my sleep, but right now I am sleeping with a nicotine patch and 3 DCP no problems... Dreams are similar to powerful dreams.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to be launching into research into areas of dream intensity and recovery. I find that the more intense my dreams are, the quicker I recover.

Not sure about mechanism, but something that intrigues me.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info guys. I figured that it wouldn't hurt to take DCP right before bed, just wanted to make sure I wasn't just spinning my wheels, or wasting my DCP :)

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be launching into research into areas of dream intensity and recovery. I find that the more intense my dreams are, the quicker I recover.

Not sure about mechanism, but something that intrigues me.
Matt have you tried lucid dreaming??

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i also take 2 pre-bed and no problems! :thumbsup:

It also helps your endurance during "pre-sleep activities" :head:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Matt have you tried lucid dreaming??
Assisted Lucid Dreaming, yes.

Some of the very sleep stacks I recommend give me some kind of lucid dreams everytime I take them...especially when combined with a Benedryl.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is that what you "older" gentlemen do? :toofunny:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Assisted Lucid Dreaming, yes.

Some of the very sleep stacks I recommend give me some kind of lucid dreams everytime I take them...especially when combined with a Benedryl.
I have not read enough about it but I tried the technique and had my first lucid dream ( I guess unassisted since I didn't take anything?) it was a bizarre experience to say the least.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have not read enough about it but I tried the technique and had my first lucid dream ( I guess unassisted since I didn't take anything?) it was a bizarre experience to say the least.
I used to play around with sleep paralysis, which would be exhilaratingly terrifying for a few minutes, but then when I realized I was ok, would lead to a period of controlled dreaming...lucid dreaming.

I needed to get my sleep stack just correct for it to work, and could NOT be overstressed or overtired.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have the Nova Dreamer Lucid Dream Mask, i get about 4-5 lucid dreams a month with it, ausome stuff, and I can prolong the dream for what feels like 45-60 minutes!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote