RPN Presents: Atomic Meltdown

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    is it true this is coming out as a bb.com exclusive at first

  2. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    initially they ordered first, but left us with a very limited quantity to offer to NP, which they took.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    macedaddy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  172 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Age
    36
    Posts
    6,072
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by warnerve View Post
    is it true this is coming out as a bb.com exclusive at first
    AGREED!

    Oh well, business is business and Matt ahs to pay the bills FIRST! can't blame him for THAT! you know how much they probably pay for the DOG FOOD!?!?!?!?!?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    warnerve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,939
    Answers
    0

    good to hear, although if it was a limited time exclusive i'd still have gotten it from bb.com (don't tell sam) but if you got it at nutra, save one for me
  5. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    when is the earliest one could obtain a bottle of this Atomic Meltdown. My wife and I are extremely eager to try it out.
  6. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by gsrhtch View Post
    when is the earliest one could obtain a bottle of this Atomic Meltdown. My wife and I are extremely eager to try it out.
    We have everything on hand except the Napalm, which is enroute. Forgot about Monday being a Holiday.

    Even still, stock should be sent by the end of the week, and up one retail sites by the following Monday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  7. Club Myth CEO
    Board Sponsor
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,123
    Answers
    0

    and then sold out within the week!
  8. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    this would be perfect for my trip to the dominican next month!!!....

    matt/christine,
    did you guys noticed a lil water retention similar to Napalm on its own?
  9. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    this would be perfect for my trip to the dominican next month!!!....

    matt/christine,
    did you guys noticed a lil water retention similar to Napalm on its own?
    The dominican huh......You're going to come back either burnt to a crisp, or as one tan mofo. Atomic Meltdown sounds like it'll be on your must have list haha. Have a great time man! I stopped there on a cruise 2 years ago....had alot of fun!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  10. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    The dominican huh......You're going to come back either burnt to a crisp, or as one tan mofo. Atomic Meltdown sounds like it'll be on your must have list haha. Have a great time man! I stopped there on a cruise 2 years ago....had alot of fun!
    ill be a tan mofo, ive burnt like once in my entire life....ive got naturally darker skin...

    If it hits the planet soon im game, i need to make an order for gut health very very soon, so we'll see...
  11. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,800
    Answers
    0

    was worried about shipping time so ordered my gut health tonight....wanted to pick this up but its not up for sale yet....too bad...

    got a few bottles of GH though!
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Ingredients: Aqua, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Cissus Quadrangularis,Green Coffee Bean Extract, DHA Bronzer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Seaweed and Apple polyphenol complex, Glyceryl Stearate, Sesamin, L-Tyrosine & Actibronze complex, Bio-tanning complex, Propionyl-L.Carnitine, Benzyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Triglyceride complex, Glycerrhetinic Acid, Beta-Alanine, Glycerin, Ceteareth-12, Caffeine, Raspberry Ketones, n-methyl-2-pyrrolidinone, Laurocapram, l-menthol, Yohimbine HCl, Cetyl Palmitate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Propylene Glycol, Fragrance.
    Why no forskolin?
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  13. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why no forskolin?
    We debated it, and might do another version later...but mostly for cost.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  14. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0

    I used to have forskolin...oh wait...

    I'm sorry, I couldn't resist. I'm now obligated to purchase some Atomic Meltdown upon it's release!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  15. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    so its monday any new info on release
  16. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    any new info guys i need so meltdown
  17. Registered User
    SgtP's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0

    i want it now!!!
  18. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Why no forskolin?
    Why no havoc? Seriously, transdermal havoc with flawless/napalm OMG who wouldn't want that?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  19. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Materials arrived yesterday (delayed), so we should be shipping tomorrow or Friday.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  20. Registered User
    abish's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    206
    Answers
    0

    so when can we order.. today or tommorrow
  21. Registered User
    z28man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    369
    Answers
    0

    Timimg couldnt be better for me to pick some of this up if it comes out in this or the next week. My cut is starting to show a bit so Im starting to hit the tanning bed. Does this need to be applied to all bodyparts or is their systemic (sp?) effect?
  22. Registered User
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    16,356
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    The DCP amplifier is in Alpha Testing right now....it is an oral product...so nope, this isn't it.
    DCP amplifier???... I'm so out of the loop!! Thats exciting. This new tanning/fat burner would be perfect for those shirtless summer cardio days.
    NSCA - CSCS
  23. Registered User
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,350
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Why no havoc? Seriously, transdermal havoc with flawless/napalm OMG who wouldn't want that?
    Any chance of something like this?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
  24. Banned
    MuscleGuyinNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    27
    Posts
    2,106
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Materials arrived yesterday (delayed), so we should be shipping tomorrow or Friday.
    I sooo can't wait to get my hands on some of this!
  25. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Bump for some more atomic meltdown feedback boys/girls!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  26. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    UPDATE: Experimentation on the formula update is successful so far.

    Scent reduction is also drastic, and all existing stocks will be replaced with the new formula.

    For those that want to get a jump on the writeup, check out L-Dopa's role in the biosynthetic pathway of melanin...it gets better.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  27. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    UPDATE: Experimentation on the formula update is successful so far.

    Scent reduction is also drastic, and all existing stocks will be replaced with the new formula.

    For those that want to get a jump on the writeup, check out L-Dopa's role in the biosynthetic pathway of melanin...it gets better.
    You made it better and a less drastic smell? NICE! Now people wont think i was baking with syrup on! You know i loved this product though so i will most definately be trying the new version!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  28. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    You made it better and a less drastic smell? NICE! Now people wont think i was baking with syrup on! You know i loved this product though so i will most definately be trying the new version!
    the difference is astounding.

    The second exciting development, though I am still trying to figure out whether it is a direct lipolytic effect or perhaps something to do with GH sensitivity and/or production - but the fatloss effects are enhanced as well as the major increase in vascularity.

    The color comes out a beautiful golden bronze, and last an insanely long time.

    We have been tanning a total of 3 times in the last month, and have managed to stay dark.

    EDIT: Give me time to replace stock at Nutra, and pop some "additional ingredients" stickers on them. I am using 99% L-Dopa.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  29. Registered User
    Australian made's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,160
    Answers
    0

    Im pasty white and fat. This sounds magical.
  30. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    the difference is astounding.

    The second exciting development, though I am still trying to figure out whether it is a direct lipolytic effect or perhaps something to do with GH sensitivity and/or production - but the fatloss effects are enhanced as well as the major increase in vascularity.

    The color comes out a beautiful golden bronze, and last an insanely long time.

    We have been tanning a total of 3 times in the last month, and have managed to stay dark.

    EDIT: Give me time to replace stock at Nutra, and pop some "additional ingredients" stickers on them. I am using 99% L-Dopa.

    Nice! Going to have to throw this in my cart next order!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nice! Going to have to throw this in my cart next order!
    Hold off until I am able to swap out their stock.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  32. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,952
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Hold off until I am able to swap out their stock.
    Will do! Any idea on the boobie betas?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  33. Registered User
    Trauma1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    35
    Posts
    15,444
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Will do! Any idea on the boobie betas?
    lol!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

  34. Registered User
    PhoebeusFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    So I started using my atomic meltdown again and my gym manager once again banned me from using it because of the scent...i bought it about 8 months ago so im thinking you guys updated the scent...what happened to my scent nutralizer you were gonna send me dsade?
  35. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeusFenix View Post
    So I started using my atomic meltdown again and my gym manager once again banned me from using it because of the scent...i bought it about 8 months ago so im thinking you guys updated the scent...what happened to my scent nutralizer you were gonna send me dsade?
    Phoeb - the scent neutralizer turned out to be too sticky to use on skin. We used a cyclodextrin-in-aloe, which is the same "angle" that Febreze uses (not in aloe, but the cyclodextrin) since most scent molecules are oil based.

    About 3 months ago we cut the scent of AM (and just offered them on MASS sale at Nutra) WAY WAY down. These were being closed out to make room for the reformulation....

    the reformulation is vastly superior, and virtually scent-free (other than a slight napalm scent which quickly evaporates).

    If you want, I would be happy to send you a sample of the new formula for comparison. I'd love to get some feedback.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  36. Registered User
    PhoebeusFenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    59
    Answers
    0

    Wow! To think i was worried about anyone responding to this thread! Your fast dsade... YOU GOT PM
  37. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeusFenix View Post
    Wow! To think i was worried about anyone responding to this thread! Your fast dsade... YOU GOT PM
    I've spent a lot of time in the last few weeks perfecting the product, as it's one of my designs I am MOST excited about. I was highly disappointed that I made the wrong call with regards to scent, and ended up putting a lot of people off to the product.

    I'm going to be releasing the reformulated product shortly, virtually scentless, and with MUCH more enhanced effects.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  38. Registered User
    ShakesAllDay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,239
    Answers
    0

    I've still got two of the trial bottles from last year. Does this stuff go 'bad', assuming I shake/mix it up?

    I ended up getting really burnt my first time out in the sun, peeled for a week, so I never got around to using the AM.
  39. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Board Sponsor
    dsade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    21,306
    Answers
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakesAllDay View Post
    I've still got two of the trial bottles from last year. Does this stuff go 'bad', assuming I shake/mix it up?

    I ended up getting really burnt my first time out in the sun, peeled for a week, so I never got around to using the AM.
    Nah...it's not going to go bad.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,585
    Answers
    0

    Nice looking produt.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPN's Atomic Meltdown....Get you some!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:11 PM
  2. Jacked & Tan with RPN Atomic Meltdown
    By SupFatHead in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in