Java Lather and best shower ever.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright I've been using the java lather for a week and I really like the way it makes my skin feel. Today when I showered. I scrubbed like normal with the bar and then chased that with a loufa and it lathered up like a really frothy cream.

Needless to say it was hands down the best my skin has ever felt. I just thought I'd share.
I dunno how you guys use the soap but it doesn't make me any less manly to use a loufa. :bb2:

Thanks RPN :box:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Alright I've been using the java lather for a week and I really like the way it makes my skin feel. Today when I showered. I scrubbed like normal with the bar and then chased that with a loufa and it lathered up like a really frothy cream.

Needless to say it was hands down the best my skin has ever felt. I just thought I'd share.
I dunno how you guys use the soap but it doesn't make me any less manly to use a loufa. :bb2:

I love loufa's... If that's not manly then I don't know what is..

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A loufa? :blink::ntome:......Just kidding bro, glad that you're enjoying java lather and thanks for your input! :D

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Admitting that you use a loufa is pretty manly, I'd say. I love them. I can't stand the texture of washcloths and using your hands doesn't really do your cleanliness any justice.

I've heard of so many people enjoying the scent of Java Lather and the way it makes their skin feel. I've even heard several stories of people lathering up their face, even their genital regions, to make for a very smooth, close and comfortable shave.

I also have a few stretchmarks on my biceps, where they meet my torso. I got so huge in the gym last summer, especially my arms. But, due to some unfortunate life events, I ended up quitting a very good job, not having money, and my gym membership expiring. I hear that Java Lather is very good for helping eliminate sightly stretchmarks and scars. My stretchmarks aren't visible at all, unless you're pretty much pressed up against me. But, it's the fact that I know they're there, which really bothers me.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A loufa huh...sweet!! I'm glad you are having a frothy good time in the shower! Smells good too huh!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A loufa huh...sweet!! I'm glad you are having a frothy good time in the shower! Smells good too huh!
Smells amazing. Makes me loathe the days I have to take a quick shower and use Brand X soap instead. AND I was finally able to order a tub of flawless last night from NP.

So once I get this taken care of and then get a bottle of Atomic Meltdown :) I'll be ready for summer. :bb2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Smells amazing. Makes me loathe the days I have to take a quick shower and use Brand X soap instead. AND I was finally able to order a tub of flawless last night from NP.

So once I get this taken care of and then get a bottle of Atomic Meltdown :) I'll be ready for summer. :bb2:
Great to hear!......Ivory soap....... a thing of the past haha! ;)

The Atomic Meltdown should be icing on the cake. Good luck and keep us posted with your results.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Java Lather + Flawless + Atomic Meltdown = WOW! :D:D:D

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I love the way this makes my genitals feel...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just lather it up on your hands, or a loufa, and lather your manberries. Rinse and repeat, if you want.
Just make sure you don't get over-zealous and excoriate the twig and berries in the process....:lol:

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My poor pats....i'm still devestated :sad:
If it'll cheer you up any, then just think of it as the 2000 Presidential Election. If you catch my drift. ;)

I was pretty disappointed. They definitely didn't play to their ability. Brady got banged up pretty badly, but the Giants were all over him. That was insane.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
In other news..... back to the soap...
Is there going to be a shower gel version?
Id sign up form some of that...to use on my loofah...

P.S. my loofah is blue...cause I'm a manly man. my apartment smells of rich mohagany and many leather bound books...

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In other news..... back to the soap...
Is there going to be a shower gel version?
Id sign up form some of that...to use on my loofah...

P.S. my loofah is blue...cause I'm a manly man. my apartment smells of rich mohagany and many leather bound books...
Yes, back on topic.

You can actually buy 8 oz. of Java Lather at NP. Liquid soap kind.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
my apartment smells of rich mohagany and many leather bound books...
There is so much awsome in that one statement I don't know where to begin. To keep it on topic I'm about to get my java on.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
If you go with the liquid, be sure to shake it up each time. I made the mistake of just pouring it each time without shaking and it wasn't until now (almost empty bottle) that I am getting alot of the coffee grind stuff.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you go with the liquid, be sure to shake it up each time. I made the mistake of just pouring it each time without shaking and it wasn't until now (almost empty bottle) that I am getting alot of the coffee grind stuff.
I need a loufa. :(

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are any testers gonna be need for the new anti-acne formula of Java Lather? I'm just asking because I've gotten bad acne on my back and shoulders. I don't even know why! It'd also do wonders for my stretchmarks. I have some around my thighs and where my biceps meet my torso. When will the acne formula be complete, any idea?

tattoopierced1

the only better shower would be if Jamie Eason was the one scrubbing me with the Java Lather.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are any testers gonna be need for the new anti-acne formula of Java Lather? I'm just asking because I've gotten bad acne on my back and shoulders. I don't even know why! It'd also do wonders for my stretchmarks. I have some around my thighs and where my biceps meet my torso. When will the acne formula be complete, any idea?
Probably right after the Arnold.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
the only better shower would be if Jamie Eason was the one scrubbing me with the Java Lather.
dsade, think we can get an NP promotion regarding this? :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And then...keep those pores open.
Of course!

I've finally got a loufa, but I've been using different body washes and they're very irritating. I believe that I'm currently using Dove. I refuse to use a lot of the bar soaps because of irritation, especially after I shave. It burns and stings. I hate it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 9
he-man Evomuse 8
unitas27 Evomuse 39
Evomuse 5
Ape McGrapes Evomuse 3